11/11/13 3:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/11/13 3:09 PM
Pinback
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol...this guy is no quitter...that's for sure. Phone Post
11/11/13 3:20 PM
yusul
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the time he spend on building himself was instead used for training, he really would be a black belt right now.
11/11/13 4:13 PM
itswhitty
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/13 4:53 PM
mmaattorney - Epicccccc December 2010 ftw Phone Post 3.0

See my join date?  Evidence of the magnitude of this thread.

EDIT: because I might be a time traveller (or possibly misremembering things, though unlikely).  I could have sworn that this thread is what got me to join, but apparently I did so a few days earlier.

11/11/13 4:48 PM
Edelweiss
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to be a part of the nieces intervention.

It's hilarious how Lang has banded together with fellow losers. It would be nice to see the NY area bjj community finally stop these guys. Phone Post
11/11/13 4:55 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy everytime this is bumped.

I'd seriously recommend any newcomers to the site sit down make a brew and enjoy a ride better than any book ever written Phone Post
11/11/13 6:14 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There has to be someone that can drop in to train at this place?? Phone Post
11/11/13 6:57 PM
Edelweiss
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoco - There has to be someone that can drop in to train at this place?? Phone Post

There are several Ug'ers that live in the area, but none that were ultimately willing to do anything. I don't blame them, but James Funaro might.

11/11/13 7:10 PM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionFightTeamNy
11/11/13 9:44 PM
DennisinRio
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 
DennisinRio - 

Just got this on Connection Rio YouTube account posted to the Wallid/David Lang video:

"My girlfriend wants to train with this Dave Lang guy that lives in Cortland and claims to have all these belts. I am so worried for her life. Please help and let me know how real this guy is ,email Philipturkamore@gmail.com. Dave has a gym or rents it or whatever on Owego that is all I know but I am need answers!!" - Phillip Turk Amore

Weird that he signed his name differently than his email has it. "Phillip" and "Philip." He is correct about Owego road though. Did you see the other thread about Lang working in a new gym, Dennis? http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2149703&page=1 It's called "Dave Lang at it Again?" Anyway, in the thread it was revealed that some shitty McDojo guy was letting the fraud, Dave "MexicanJew" Lang, teach kids at the gym. He also has another guy teaching some boxing classes that pretends to be a Golden Gloves winner (he lost the tournament, the only time he ever was in it, in the first round). It's a good read.

Didn't catch the spelling on his name, good spot. I have not seen the other thread but will be putting in some time to read that one too. Unbelieveable Lang is still at it! 

11/11/13 11:30 PM
itswhitty
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/13 11:40 PM
Alumynabjj - On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

Could it just be Dave or a friend doing so under the belief that Hermes won't find out thanks to the whole prison thing?  I assume that's why he found such a sudden affinity for him (aside from birds of a feather flocking together).  IIRC, he started claiming affiliation with Franca within days of his being sentenced.  Seems pretty obvious that his angle was choosing someone high profile yet inaccessible.

How long does Franca have left, anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it might be Franca's real facebook.  I wonder if Dave threw some money toward Franca for his legal defense in exchange for affiliation.  I could see a situation in which Franca was just desperate enough for money (and more worried about his impending prison sentence than his BJJ credibility) that he just accepted Lang's offer of money in exchange for being able to claim affiliation.  Franca's actions show that he's not exactly a moral paragon, and given the nature of his charges it's safe to assume that not many other people were flocking to support a child rapist.

As we know, when kiddie-diddlers are in trouble, they go to place deep within themselves and say a quiet prayer in hope that Lang may hear it...  He's kind of like a Mother Teresa/spiritual leader, but instead of pushing a message of kindness and faith, he just fucks children and lies.  Otherwise very similar though.

11/11/13 11:36 PM
Magic Mago
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

Isn't he in prison? Phone Post
11/11/13 11:58 PM
itswhitty

Magic Mago - 
Alumynabjj - On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

Isn't he in prison? Phone Post

From what I can find, in January of 2012 he was sentenced to 42 months in prison.  Even if he gets part of that cut off for good behavior, he should still be in, plus despite searching there's nothing saying he's been released.  His facebook has remained active, so it's obvious that there's someone else running it for him.  I bet it wouldn't be hard for Dave to write Hermes a letter and put $50 on his books and get him to have whoever it is put an endorsement on facebook in exchange.

11/12/13 12:12 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the guy teaching at the school now legit black belt or another fake paulo izias is his name I think?
11/12/13 11:42 AM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is what I suspect... Dave is ALL over trying to get people to friend THAT FB profile for Hermes to get proof of his black belt and gym and master and BJJ...

I had NO clue Hermes could be leaving fb posts and reviews from prison...

I strongly suspect its a fake profile run by dave.
11/12/13 1:06 PM
Edelweiss

mmaguy30 - Here is what I suspect... Dave is ALL over trying to get people to friend THAT FB profile for Hermes to get proof of his black belt and gym and master and BJJ...

I had NO clue Hermes could be leaving fb posts and reviews from prison...

I strongly suspect its a fake profile run by dave.
Yeah. I don't think most prisons allow inmates to use the internet, let alone a sex offender. Someone, possibly Lang or Lang's brother, is running the FB page. Phone Post
11/12/13 2:00 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe he's been claiming affiliation with Franca for a while no?
11/12/13 2:02 PM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - I believe he's been claiming affiliation with Franca for a while no?

long time
11/12/13 2:13 PM
billyball2
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about paulo izias?
11/12/13 2:16 PM
itswhitty

I got no love for Franca, but how great it would be to see him get out of prison and find out that some untrained fat guy is pretending to be him?  You thought what he did to Manny Reyes was bad?  Just wait now that he's mastered the mythical art of Jailhouse Rock.

On another note, can anyone familiar with the language confirm whether the portuguese on the Franca page is that of a native speaker or just internet translated?  Dave wasn't above posting in fake-Portuguese Langzillian, but it should be pretty obvious if that's the case here.

11/12/13 2:24 PM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang is like Herpes, he is the gift that keeps on giving Phone Post
11/12/13 3:24 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itswhitty - 

I got no love for Franca, but how great it would be to see him get out of prison and find out that some untrained fat guy is pretending to be him?  You thought what he did to Manny Reyes was bad?  Just wait now that he's mastered the mythical art of Jailhouse Rock.

On another note, can anyone familiar with the language confirm whether the portuguese on the Franca page is that of a native speaker or just internet translated?  Dave wasn't above posting in fake-Portuguese Langzillian, but it should be pretty obvious if that's the case here.

Or even fake translated english. Sites of web.
11/12/13 4:02 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh these bag of douche Phone Post
11/12/13 5:24 PM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave Lang. Still living a lie... Phone Post 3.0
11/12/13 8:37 PM
Jaybrone
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy just never gives up. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.