UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/28/14 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BriggsSeekins
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/28/14 8:54 PM
BriggsSeekins
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy Birthday Dave. Make a wish. 

1/28/14 8:59 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/28/14 9:00 PM
BriggsSeekins

Mommy and her little man. In Brazil?!?

1/28/14 9:02 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heh, he already took the pics down. He's following this thread like a hawk.
1/28/14 10:10 PM
VinegarStrokes
781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

Hahahaha now that is fucking funny. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 10:40 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys gotta save the pics not post from his Facebook. Else he controls what is being seen. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 10:45 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see pat lang has a Hermes Franca picture badge on it.

No way Dave's mom knows how to do that. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 10:46 PM
bartatua
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Disappointed no atomic bomb... but I have no problem letting you all know a bit more about it.

I will choose my words carefully, so as no to harm anyone other than dave...

For 3 years now we have made the allegation that Dave had once been charged with child molestation/sexual assault.

I will say no more than this... a victim has come forward and was offering testimony and proof. Judging from how things are going, they may be reconsidering coming forward and going public, maybe not, but I do know certain stuff has been brought to light that is going to soon give us tangible verifiable proof, the kind of proof that is going to make people see just what he really is...

there are MULTIPLE victims, and their privacy is at stake. It very difficult to expose him without destroying other lives. I may seriously drop this entire angle if I cant figure a way to prove it all and expose his acts without hurting the MANY people he has abused more than has already happened...

The atom bomb is still being put together, we are just not willing to have any collateral damage.... so we need to make it a surgical tactical nuke rather than a globe killer.

That new article is fucking priceless... I LOVE that his mother, who is definitely part of this whole fraud and con is now named... I encourage everyone to share that on FB over and over... get this thing and the first article viral.

Just to be completely clear - and maybe you can't answer this - does this mean there are more victims than the nieces?
1/28/14 11:53 PM
uberpinscher
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/rogerio.taborda1

someone needs to pull these down too - some with Lang in the form up. Its almost like the whole web of people here are a bunch of smoke and mirrors...

1/28/14 11:59 PM
uberpinscher
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And if you scroll that guy's fb -

seems almost like some of the stuff is lang style -

you find this:
The TATUBJJ .... The team which qualifies as a teacher Rogerio Taborda (Tatu) appreciates the opportunity these long years with much respect, loyalty, and always aiming to be a good teacher , always let my work as a transparent way family of a great team like the name says staff; TOGETHER near or far!
Today I am a simple teacher, but God comes before me, and my respectable MASTERS: Rickson Gracie, Jorge Pereira and Paulo Guimaraes. Why always in my belt I remember who I am today comes from them! and you takes your family (TIME) ON YOUR BELT?

A equipe TATUBJJ....A qual se qualifica como professor Rogerio Taborda (Tatu) agradece a oportunidade desses longos anos que com muito RESPEITO, LEALDADE sempre com objetivo e ser um bom mestre AMIGO, sempre deixei no meu caminho um trabalho transparente como familia de uma grande equipe que como diz o nome equipe , JUNTOS perto ou longe!
Hoje sou um simples professor , mas antes de mim vem DEUS, e meus respeitaveis MESTRES: Rickson Gracie,Jorge pereira, e Paulo Guimaraes. Porque sempre na minha faixa lembro-me que vem deles....
hoje quem sou!
e voce leva sua familia (TIME) NO SEU CINTO??

OSS
Tatu
1/29/14 1:31 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave I know ur watching this thread so what I will say to you is this - give it up ur just going to make things worse and worse the more you lie!

Your a fraud and you've been caught out and this time there is no way u can run and hide Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 2:27 AM
bartatua
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/14 2:29 AM
Edit: double post
1/29/14 7:35 AM
Jessy30
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uberpinscher - And if you scroll that guy's fb -

you find this:
The TATUBJJ .... The team which qualifies as a teacher Rogerio Taborda (Tatu) appreciates the opportunity these long years with much respect, loyalty, and always aiming to be a good teacher , always let my work as a transparent way family of a great team like the name says staff; TOGETHER near or far!
Today I am a simple teacher, but God comes before me, and my respectable MASTERS: Rickson Gracie, Jorge Pereira and Paulo Guimaraes. Why always in my belt I remember who I am today comes from them! and you takes your family (TIME) ON YOUR BELT?

A equipe TATUBJJ....A qual se qualifica como professor Rogerio Taborda (Tatu) agradece a oportunidade desses longos anos que com muito RESPEITO, LEALDADE sempre com objetivo e ser um bom mestre AMIGO, sempre deixei no meu caminho um trabalho transparente como familia de uma grande equipe que como diz o nome equipe , JUNTOS perto ou longe!
Hoje sou um simples professor , mas antes de mim vem DEUS, e meus respeitaveis MESTRES: Rickson Gracie,Jorge pereira, e Paulo Guimaraes. Porque sempre na minha faixa lembro-me que vem deles....
hoje quem sou!

OSS
Tatu
That is tatu. He is a legit BB. His English is horrible. I actually spoke to him about the guy. He said he knows, his blue and purples murdered lang. Said they tapped him like 10 times in a 6 min roll. Said Lang sucks. (No Suprise). Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 7:37 AM
Jessy30
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also said lang told him he might come back to his Academy tomorrow. Its a 3 hr drive for me if I knew for sure lang was going I would be there with someone to film. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 7:58 AM
BriggsSeekins

Also said lang told him he might come back to his Academy tomorrow. Its a 3 hr drive for me if I knew for sure lang was going I would be there with someone to film. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, where is this guy located? 

1/29/14 8:00 AM
BriggsSeekins

Also, did he say whether or not Lang showed up wearing a black belt?

1/29/14 8:01 AM
BriggsSeekins

Does he understand Lang will use any pictures he has of himself with this guy or at his school to trick people into thinking he is associated with him and possibly belted under him?

1/29/14 8:24 AM
Jessy30

BriggsSeekins -

Does he understand Lang will use any pictures he has of himself with this guy or at his school to trick people into thinking he is associated with him and possibly belted under him?

Scranton Pennsylvania. And I tried to tell him but his English is really bad. Really, really bad Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:25 AM
Jessy30

BriggsSeekins -

Yes, , he had a two stripe Blackbelt on. Lol. Tatus students were apparently very confused. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:26 AM
Jessy30

As in, how am I smashing this two stripe Blackbelt confused. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:29 AM
BriggsSeekins

He must have a bunch of students who can read my artcicles and explain it to him. Scranton is less than two hours from Cortland, straight down 81. Lang will be using any appearance of a realtionship this guy lets him establish. 

1/29/14 8:33 AM
Jessy30

BriggsSeekins -

He must have a bunch of students who can read my artcicles and explain it to him. Scranton is less than two hours from Cortland, straight down 81. Lang will be using any appearance of a realtionship this guy lets him establish. 

I asked him to post something talking about how bad lang was and he said he would leave it to his students Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:43 AM
uberpinscher

BriggsSeekins - 

he has a pic on his FB page (scroll down) with Lang there on the right with a two stripe black belt

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=573551399405095&set=a.326242704135967.76033.100002507196115&type=1&theater

haven't we seen that whitebelt girl in the pink before?
1/29/14 8:45 AM
uberpinscher

Jessy30 - 
uberpinscher - And if you scroll that guy's fb -

you find this:

hoje quem sou!

OSS
Tatu
That is tatu. He is a legit BB. His English is horrible. I actually spoke to him about the guy. He said he knows, his blue and purples murdered lang. Said they tapped him like 10 times in a 6 min roll. Said Lang sucks. (No Suprise). Phone Post 3.0

Yeah my bad this rabbit hole is deep and dark haha. At least a good source of information.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.