UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/29/14 8:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmaguy is da best- Anderson voice Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:35 PM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmaguy is da best- Anderson voice Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 9:16 PM
pillbottle
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little Dickie Dave, haha! At this point that sack of shit has two viable options: blow his brains out or get a new identity and move to a 3rd world country where the internet does not exist.

And the comments on that homewrecker page had me rolling. Vote ups all around! Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 1:48 AM
Grand master dave lang
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caladan -
HexRei - why are we talking about the size of a man's penis?

Because it would be creepy as fuck to talk about the size of a woman's penis?
And from this whole thread all this guy notices and comments on is is penis talk...

Got something youd like to share with us? Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 1:54 AM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck sake guys, fuck. Nothing wrong with a small penis ALRIGHT. Fuck, lets keep it on track okay, fuck. That looks pretty stock fucking standard to me alright, so lets just fucking be fucking cool okay. Nothing wrong with that shit, fucking Lang, fucking small penis jokes. Fuck sake.
1/30/14 2:23 AM
concentration camper
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRigg - Fuck sake guys, fuck. Nothing wrong with a small penis ALRIGHT. Fuck, lets keep it on track okay, fuck. That looks pretty stock fucking standard to me alright, so lets just fucking be fucking cool okay. Nothing wrong with that shit, fucking Lang, fucking small penis jokes. Fuck sake.
Dave? Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 2:46 AM
Ebony
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a hard like, huh Dickie?

1/30/14 2:51 AM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

concentration camper - 
BiggRigg - Fuck sake guys, fuck. Nothing wrong with a small penis ALRIGHT. Fuck, lets keep it on track okay, fuck. That looks pretty stock fucking standard to me alright, so lets just fucking be fucking cool okay. Nothing wrong with that shit, fucking Lang, fucking small penis jokes. Fuck sake.
Dave? Phone Post 3.0

No, its just that I have a friend who has a small penis is all...

But honestly its crazy how shit just continues to roll in on Lang. Dude is a magnet for trouble. I wonder when this is finally over if he will go back to the Christian rock angle, or find something new entirely. I wonder where the BJJ bit started. If he did a class and decided that this would be the new thing, or if theres some different reason. A physiatrist would have a field day with this. Interesting if we have any UGers in that profession who could give a diagnosis on what exactly they think is going on in his head.
1/30/14 3:07 AM
VinegarStrokes
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need to find the video and uncensored pics for AD. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 3:16 AM
BiggRigg

Gather round all and Ill give you a riddle
What has a black belt, two stipe's and a small diddle

1/30/14 4:20 AM
VinegarStrokes
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't worry Dave it's not "that" small. The size of that girl throws off the scale. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 6:17 AM
beerbelly
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...yet no one here has confronted him and documented it. This forum truly is a bunch of internet tuff guys. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 8:36 AM
BriggsSeekins
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen up you beer-belly sharecropper: I'm not an internet tough guy or any kind of tough guy. I'm a middle aged professional writer and thanks to the help of this forum, I'm in the middle of a series exposing this jackoff that is being read and forwarded throughout his entire community and to the BJJ and MMA community world-wide. A statistically significant percentage of people living in Cortland NY have read this series now and more and more will. I've been in regular contact with numerous governmental agencies who will be bringing a lot bigger problems to his door step than some Tap-Out wearing monkey with a chip on his shoulder and video phone could bring him.

He's a laughing stock throughout his community now and it's only going to get worse for him. I am very confident this is going to become a full length book and have my fingers crossed for a movie coming out of it. This guy is publically destroyed in a manner that goes far behind somebody going and getting in his face before he runs inside a building and calls the police.

I'm sorry you are an illiterate jag-off who can't appreciate why that's a lot more powerful medicine for somebody like him than some high school bullshit physical confrontation.

1/30/14 8:38 AM
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for Briggs, count and mmaguy. Y'all are doing it correctly Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 10:31 AM
Double Gold BJJ
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread should always be at the top.
1/30/14 11:05 AM
armydude77
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is 10X BETTER than any Jerry Springer episode ... Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 12:05 PM
ShocknAwe
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub again
1/30/14 2:56 PM
billyball2
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armydude77 - This thread is 10X BETTER than any Jerry Springer episode ... Phone Post 3.0

The only downside is that Lang comes across as a beta douchebag who will never admit to wrongdoing or confront anyone who is outing him.

He seems like the kind of person who will cower and hide as opposed to dealing with any of this shit.

From what we read he just piles lies on top of lies in order to avoid reality.
1/30/14 5:07 PM
BriggsSeekins
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/30/14 5:17 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

Hahaha nice Phone Post
1/30/14 5:51 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/30/14 5:52 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/30/14 5:54 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/30/14 5:56 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/30/14 5:57 PM
BriggsSeekins

On a more serious note, I received a copy of Dave's criminal impersonation record today on email and am trying to figure out how to convert it into something I can post up here. 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.