UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/30/14 6:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billyball2
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

On a more serious note, I received a copy of Dave's criminal impersonation record today on email and am trying to figure out how to convert it into something I can post up here. 

Just take a picture of it with your cellphone.
1/30/14 6:21 PM
uberpinscher
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

i dunno about this one... i don't think the kid and that old lady should be on here... some internet honour code or something?

1/30/14 6:35 PM
BlackJesus
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

It looks like the mom is hitting on her. I guess we know who has the bigger dick in that family. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 7:54 PM
Caladan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pic of Dave on that playground/backyard play area gives me the creeps.
1/30/14 7:59 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1)Wake up
2)Make Coffee
3)What have we got on Lang today?

1/30/14 8:31 PM
VinegarStrokes
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

This dude doesn't need to be anywhere near a playground. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 8:40 PM
DrBoogerLips
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this thread needs a recalibration of what is expected and/or acceptable. Sorry to be a wet blanket but some people on here are getting a little carried away.

What is the ultimate goal here? To make Dave admit his fraudulence in the BJJ world and apologize? That makes sense, go for it.

If so, why attack his family and personal life issues? I feel like that shouldn't be in play here. That also pushes you further away from an apology video.

This dude is going to end up hurting himself or someone else if you're not careful. Give him a viable out.

1/30/14 8:51 PM
Rick Screeton
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Myrtle Beach, SC

The thread that keeps on giving

1/30/14 9:05 PM
BriggsSeekins
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This motherfucker has hurt other people already. His mother has been his champion every step of the way, explaining all his problems as nothing more than the devil plotting against her baby boy. She hired a fucking sleezeball lawyer to badger and berate her own very young granddaughters for being a witches when they testified against him for raping and molesting them. 

There's no fucking apology coming from this clown, ever, although even a phony Christian should have realized long ago that it was time to throw in the towel and play the forgiveness angle. And he started this whole ball rolling again a few weeks ago by coming on here and trying to rub everybody's face in his latest scams. Believe me, I've got other things I could be doing with my time. 

Nobody is going to "reach out to him" and "get him to see the light." That's not in him. The only way to stop him is if he and his family that continue to support him without wavering finally realize that if he's going to play these fucking games with other people, they are going to be disgraced in public for it.  Again and again and again. 

1/30/14 9:40 PM
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

This motherfucker has hurt other people already. His mother has been his champion every step of the way, explaining all his problems as nothing more than the devil plotting against her baby boy. She hired a fucking sleezeball lawyer to badger and berate her own very young granddaughters for being a witches when they testified against him for raping and molesting them. 

There's no fucking apology coming from this clown, ever, although even a phony Christian should have realized long ago that it was time to throw in the towel and play the forgiveness angle. And he started this whole ball rolling again a few weeks ago by coming on here and trying to rub everybody's face in his latest scams. Believe me, I've got other things I could be doing with my time. 

Nobody is going to "reach out to him" and "get him to see the light." That's not in him. The only way to stop him is if he and his family that continue to support him without wavering finally realize that if he's going to play these fucking games with other people, they are going to be disgraced in public for it.  Again and again and again. 

Hey Briggs, a question:

I, along with Tear Gas Kush, tried to dig as deep as we could into his Facebook page or anyone associated with him, several months ago. After that went nowhere, I dipped out of this thread for quite a bit.

My question is, around what page, or how many days ago did Dave show up here to rub shit on our faces? At the moment, I'm about at around the "16 days ago" mark. I'm trying to figure out how long ago this occurred. Or maybe you might know the exact page number that happened on or around...

Other than when Dave showed up here, I know just about everything about this story. It's just that when me and Kush were going after fat Brittney, things seemed to slow to a crawl and then Dave shows up and things really blow up.

Anyway, thanks for all that you have done. There are several people here who should be commended on exposing this fraud. You, mmaguy30 and recently Dirty Dick Slater deserve some kind of award for the work you've put into this priceless thread.
1/30/14 10:23 PM
Caladan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mr bungle...page 395. evilmexicanjew
1/30/14 10:27 PM
10eroftheyear
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrBoogerLips - I think this thread needs a recalibration of what is expected and/or acceptable. Sorry to be a wet blanket but some people on here are getting a little carried away.

What is the ultimate goal here? To make Dave admit his fraudulence in the BJJ world and apologize? That makes sense, go for it.

If so, why attack his family and personal life issues? I feel like that shouldn't be in play here. That also pushes you further away from an apology video.

This dude is going to end up hurting himself or someone else if you're not careful. Give him a viable out.

How many times are you going to come on this thread as "the voice of reason" obviously you haven't perused the whole thing or you're just too stupid to realize what a menace this guy is. At this point nothing is off limits. Obviously his kids didn't ask to be "fathered" by a sick fuck who diddles little girls and cons fat, retarded army wannabes into believing that he is some evil Mexican jew jitsu wunderkind. But the more you come into this thread preaching about what is morally within the limits of reasonableness when dealing with this asshole, the more you look suspect. So sit the the fuck down and shut the fuck up, or leave all together and join some "worship" forums... Obviously you don't have the stomach for this shit.... Idiot. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 10:43 PM
Mr Bungle

evilmexicanjew - 

Hey guys sorry I have been on to deal with the lies... where do I start.... oh yeah been kicking ass at tornys in Gi and no gi. Black Belt 2nd degree.

and for everyone that would say blah blah Naga this and that... ok Good Fight 1st place gi and no gi mens advance and black belt masters.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=667613009934720&l=d722ee7447

Graplers quest  mens adult advanced No Gi 2nd I didnt do the ruffzen torny i was more set on my weight Gi and no Gi. and Gi 2nd place black belt masters 185.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=663569377005750&l=a9e8e35fe2

as i said before I have been training BJJ for what 16 years now? anyone anytime can come down to the academy and get whooped on.... the doors are open... maybe its better you guys didnt... In mmaguys case he showed up 1 day after he said he would be there. talk about stalker ! and what a bitch you cant even show up when you say man?? lol

yes i have been training with amazing guys that you all know... not just carlos and traven... older cats that have been in the game forever ... almost life long friends.

here is a sad sad fact.... My academy hasnt gone anywhere and wont. all my students see this garbage and know about all the childish junk you guys pull.

what i have is proven my skill and my students see that and .... my students are kicking ass when they compete.

so what now? you guys call and blow up facebook to these people that know its coming?? ok cool. i dont care.

its good to watch. Merry Christmas and Big hug to you all

Dave " Mr Bean"

Briggs, was this it? Or was there more?
1/30/14 10:49 PM
Mr Bungle

Caladan - mr bungle...page 395. evilmexicanjew

Found it, after you posted it. Should have looked before I went searching. Thanks man.

My favorite line:

"as i said before I have been training BJJ for what 16 years now?"

See? He doesn't even remember his own bullshit.

In another year, it will be "I've been training BJJ for what 20 years now"

Yeah, if the definition of "BJJ" magically redefines itself to stand for "Bullshit Jiu Jitsu" instead of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
1/30/14 11:16 PM
Tru
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/14 11:17 PM
Mr Bungle - 

Found it, after you posted it. Should have looked before I went searching. Thanks man.

My favorite line:

Yeah, if the definition of "BJJ" magically redefines itself to stand for "Bullshit Jiu Jitsu" instead of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

interesting that your username icon matches the tattoo that dave has.

1/30/14 11:32 PM
Mr Bungle

Tru - 
Mr Bungle - 

My favorite line:

Well, not exactly. That 8 pointed star in my pic is what Faith No More used to use as their symbol. I noticed the tattoo on his forearm in those recent pics someone posted.

I may have to change my pic now.

Thanks a lot Tru.
1/30/14 11:38 PM
DrBoogerLips
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10eroftheyear - 
DrBoogerLips - I think this thread needs a recalibration of what is expected and/or acceptable. Sorry to be a wet blanket but some people on here are getting a little carried away.

How many times are you going to come on this thread as "the voice of reason" obviously you haven't perused the whole thing or you're just too stupid to realize what a menace this guy is. At this point nothing is off limits. Obviously his kids didn't ask to be "fathered" by a sick fuck who diddles little girls and cons fat, retarded army wannabes into believing that he is some evil Mexican jew jitsu wunderkind. But the more you come into this thread preaching about what is morally within the limits of reasonableness when dealing with this asshole, the more you look suspect. So sit the the fuck down and shut the fuck up, or leave all together and join some "worship" forums... Obviously you don't have the stomach for this shit.... Idiot. Phone Post 3.0

I just have an issue with bringing the kids into it. Trying to keep everything in scope. Drink a beer dude.
1/30/14 11:43 PM
Tru
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - 
Tru - 
Mr Bungle - 

My favorite line:

Well, not exactly. That 8 pointed star in my pic is what Faith No More used to use as their symbol. I noticed the tattoo on his forearm in those recent pics someone posted.

I may have to change my pic now.

Thanks a lot Tru.

voted up for being a good sport.  

1/30/14 11:43 PM
Mr Bungle

Actually, that tats not even close to what I have in that FNM pic.
That looks more like the Star of David, which seems even weirder if indeed he was in a Christian Metal band.
1/30/14 11:44 PM
Mr Bungle

Shit, I bet even that tattoo is fake.
Faking Black Belts isn't too far removed from faking tattoo's.
1/31/14 12:30 AM
joemasepoos
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - we need a portugese speaker to talk to him for us... this could be gold...

Done !! Will post an update when I hear back .
1/31/14 12:52 AM
itswhitty
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Actually, that tats not even close to what I have in that FNM pic.
That looks more like the Star of David, which seems even weirder if indeed he was in a Christian Metal band.

The Star of David is a stranger choice still because Jews are forbidden to get tattoos.

Really hard to understand what was going through his head, but he may have gotten it before he ever had an inkling of this BJJ fantasy.

I'm picturing this: he hears that Jews tend to be successful and well-respected, so he gets an idea. Overnight, he brands himself Jewish and waits for the perks to roll in. The Jews, being a pretty wily bunch, know he's full of shit and will have nothing to do with him. Dave realizes that it's going to take a lot to impress them and be welcomed into their group. He briefly considers the investment of years of studying the Torah, forming a relationship with a rabbi, and taking steps toward being embraced by a community that is notoriously difficult for outsiders to join.

Then the light turns green and he snaps to and starts heading down the road. Still dreaming of Jew gold, something catches his eye -- a tattoo parlor! It's brilliant. He'd gone to temple twice, and both times he'd been struck by the lack of enthusiasm among the adherents. No flashy Jew-crosses or whatever, no tattoos of favorite scriptures... This was his chance to prove that he was the most hardcore Jew in town. Once they saw that he was the first in the congregation willing to get inked up for god they'd have to accept him, right?

Well, let's just say that it was such a bad idea that telling people he was in a Christian rock band seemed like a step up afterward...

(And again, this is fiction.)
1/31/14 1:13 AM
10eroftheyear
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrBoogerLips -
10eroftheyear - 

I just have an issue with bringing the kids into it. Trying to keep everything in scope. Drink a beer dude.
If you've read the thread you would know that there's no perspective that would limit the "scope" of what and who are on and off limits. Instead, you (like others I have had to tell to shut the fuck up and read before speaking) pipe up and preach about limitations and boundaries.

You obviously have no clue what is going on here. Do yourself a favor and start at page 1 and don't stop to interject your self-righteous bullshit until you get back to this post.

Once you finish up your reading assignment you should have no illusions regarding the ends justifying the means.

P.S. I'm on my fourth beer and I still think you're an idiot ;) Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 1:47 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That picture of Dave in a playground send shivers down my spine.

This guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children or a playground Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 1:51 AM
hmeboy
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Actually, that tats not even close to what I have in that FNM pic.

It is the Star of David, thus "evilmexicanjew" - a handle which he has been using for a lot of years, before he decided to be Brazilian.

He is all kinds of fucked up.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.