UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

12/25/13 12:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leonidas25
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CJJScout - 
leonidas25 - If this guy is a fake and/or any of this crazy bullshit is true I can with 100% certainty confirm that Master Traven knew nothing about it. And as far as him saying he has trained with Traven he, YOU, are full of shit. I almost went to this seminar where you took these photos. Wish I would have now. Be a bullshit black belt on your own. Do not include Traven and his students in your disrespect!

Too late, yall are in.

In and Out. Master Traven has already looked into this and done what he thought was the right thing in this situation, distancing his self as far from it. He never met this guy until that day. I was purely trying to tell the guy that if he wants to continue with his bullshit to leave Traven and his team or of it from here on out. But thank you for pointing out the obvious.
12/25/13 12:08 AM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What you don't understand about Lang is he will probably use this picture to say he knows Traven, or trains with him or got his black belt from him. Look at his last comment, he's already saying he's training with him.
12/25/13 12:36 AM
Caladan
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG I just looked atg his facebook, some pics of him with his arm around little 6-7 year old girls.

Knowing his past and seeing those pics...just gives me the creeps man. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
12/25/13 12:37 AM
Caladan
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also not coincidence he has a silver medal in every pic of him with a medal. Entering local tournaments at black belt masters...the fucker is in two man brackers, so he gets his participation medal of course.
12/25/13 12:37 AM
Caladan

UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah - What you don't understand about Lang is he will probably use this picture to say he knows Traven, or trains with him or got his black belt from him. Look at his last comment, he's already saying he's training with him.

Yep, already calling him "Trav" and implying they train together.
12/25/13 3:11 AM
Swagg
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah - 

That's a sweet ass Good Luck gi Dave has on....I totally forgot about the review he gave on Amazon about the amazing craftsmanship of the gi.....I wonder if he's now sponsored by them...hahahaha

12/25/13 5:11 AM
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah, the amazon review I found. Lololololol.
12/25/13 5:51 AM

http://www.amazon.com/review/R250R3CWRJ18QI

12/25/13 6:12 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who sanctioned his green name? What a joke! Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 7:37 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Almost forgot about this Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 9:26 AM
oldbloatedcarcass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Dave Lang for breathing new life into the most epic of epic threads. You truly have no shame.

And thank you MMAGUY for your tireless and hilarious efforts to cockblock Mr. Lang at every turn!
12/25/13 10:55 AM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is one awesome post from Mike Howard...

Dave, will you take him up on this?

I say that if you dont it confirms to the world what we are saying is true.

You are a total fraud and scumbag.

You honestly have no clue how badly I would fucking maul you.
12/25/13 11:52 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Side note, I have never seen a second degree black belt looking that new. All the stripes and instructor bars have ZERO wear. As if it was all put together at once..... Hmmmmm Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:29 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am a fool for even bothering to ask these questions...

Dave,

since your students allegedly all know about this and dont care, there should be NO reason you cant and wont answer a few quick questions...

1. Who awarded you your black belt, and when.

2. At what schools and during what time periods have you trained during your alleged 16 years in BJJ. Who were your instructors?

2 simple questions buddy... there is not a real BJJ practitioner in the worl that could not or would not answer those questions in a heartbeat without hesitation...

I ask becasue you have claimed to be under so many diffrent people, and none of them have ever heard of you or met you... we have written PROOF that you claimed to be under Wallid, and of course video proof he has never met you...

so put this all to bed Dave, explain to us how all of this is a big misunderstanding... tell us why we misunderstood when you didnt speak or tyoe english... help us understand...
12/25/13 2:51 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10eroftheyear - 
evilmexicanjew -

Hey guys sorry I have been on to deal with the lies... where do I start.... oh yeah been kicking ass at tornys in Gi and no gi. Black Belt 2nd degree.

and for everyone that would say blah blah Naga this and that... ok Good Fight 1st place gi and no gi mens advance and black belt masters.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=667613009934720&l=d722ee7447

Graplers quest  mens adult advanced No Gi 2nd I didnt do the ruffzen torny i was more set on my weight Gi and no Gi. and Gi 2nd place black belt masters 185.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=663569377005750&l=a9e8e35fe2

as i said before I have been training BJJ for what 16 years now? anyone anytime can come down to the academy and get whooped on.... the doors are open... maybe its better you guys didnt... In mmaguys case he showed up 1 day after he said he would be there. talk about stalker ! and what a bitch you cant even show up when you say man?? lol

yes i have been training with amazing guys that you all know... not just carlos and traven... older cats that have been in the game forever ... almost life long friends.

here is a sad sad fact.... My academy hasnt gone anywhere and wont. all my students see this garbage and know about all the childish junk you guys pull.

what i have is proven my skill and my students see that and .... my students are kicking ass when they compete.

so what now? you guys call and blow up facebook to these people that know its coming?? ok cool. i dont care.

its good to watch. Merry Christmas and Big hug to you all

Dave " Mr Bean"

Hi, my name is Michael Howard. I have not seen or spoke with you in a while Dave. From the pics you've posted, it seems like you've been doing well for yourself in the jiu jitsu world. Maybe you have truly been training hard and have achieved everything that you show on social media. If that is true, I'm happy for you and your success. It takes a big man to internally process a wrong doing and turn it into a life changing moment. A black belt is truly that and if you've accomplished that, it's an amazing feat. My hat is off to you. I am a 3 stripe blue, I obtained my blue belt under Rene Nazare and have gotten my stripes under Matt Lee. It sucks that you have to challenge people on the Internet in order to prove yourself, a black belt should not be in such a position, especially if he's overcome such a stigma as yourself. I would like to put this drama to rest once and for all, if you have achieved everything that is seemingly so, you deserve this. I would like to humbly roll at your academy with your students, I would ask this session to be videotaped by a 3rd party, perhaps Briggs Seekins would assist me with this. If, by observing me rolling with your students, you feel that I'm deserving of rolling with you, I would be honored to do so. I live only 20 minutes from your academy and I'm sure that I could find a suitable time that matches your teaching schedule. Thank you for considering granting me this opportunity.

Respectfully,

Michael Howard Phone Post 3.0

3 days of reading to catch up to this point. Good on you, Mr. Howard...I await Dave's inevitable refusal, vacillation, or rationalizations as to why he can't/won't.

12/25/13 3:37 PM
Caladan

He said in his post anyone is welcome to the school.

Just go there imo.
12/25/13 5:15 PM
mmaguy30

^ I agree...

It is time people in the area step up, grab a camera. and put this to bed.
12/26/13 2:14 PM
BriggsSeekins
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike, my good friend. PM me and I'll send you my cell phone. I got a video camera on my phone and would love to film you rolling with the renowned black belt David Lang.

I think it will be pretty amusing. Mike is an athletic and aggressive guy and can beat almost any blue belts I know personally, but a true black belt will be able to easily get the upper hand with technique. I've seen Mike roll with higher level guys, so Dave should have nothing to fear if he's legit.
12/26/13 2:35 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear god if someone gets ahold of Dave Lang on video then my holiday is complete! Great work guys... Don't let this asshole endanger more students Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 2:42 PM
The Green Bastard
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has he ever acknowledged his typing like he was Brazilian while he was talking to mmaguy? Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 3:54 PM
10eroftheyear
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - Mike, my good friend. PM me and I'll send you my cell phone. I got a video camera on my phone and would love to film you rolling with the renowned black belt David Lang.

I think it will be pretty amusing. Mike is an athletic and aggressive guy and can beat almost any blue belts I know personally, but a true black belt will be able to easily get the upper hand with technique. I've seen Mike roll with higher level guys, so Dave should have nothing to fear if he's legit.
I'm not on a desktop so i cant pm, you can email me at alexistein0@gmail.com. Let me know via this thread when you send it. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 4:03 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leonidas25 - 
CJJScout - 
leonidas25 - If this guy is a fake and/or any of this crazy bullshit is true I can with 100% certainty confirm that Master Traven knew nothing about it. And as far as him saying he has trained with Traven he, YOU, are full of shit. I almost went to this seminar where you took these photos. Wish I would have now. Be a bullshit black belt on your own. Do not include Traven and his students in your disrespect!

Too late, yall are in.

In and Out. Master Traven has already looked into this and done what he thought was the right thing in this situation, distancing his self as far from it. He never met this guy until that day. I was purely trying to tell the guy that if he wants to continue with his bullshit to leave Traven and his team or of it from here on out. But thank you for pointing out the obvious.

The problem is not what you or Traven will do from here, the guy has a history of riding folks coattails that don't know him.

He will be riding that photograph for years and Traven will get taken for that ride just for being a nice guy. No telling how it will get manipulated going forward.
12/26/13 5:30 PM
jcblass
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't we just find the most willing badass, and all throw in 20 dollars to get him out to where ever Lang is, complete with a camera on hand etc.
12/26/13 5:43 PM
thegreatone287
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he is saying he is a two stripe blackbelt. Doesn't it take three years per stripe on blackbelt? Phone Post 3.0
12/27/13 12:02 PM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is like herpes the gift that keeps on giving Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.