UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

12/24/13 6:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thiaspy - I don't think that is lang posting from that account. Just way too convenient. . Something isn't right. Phone Post 3.0
Thats lang posting Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 6:07 AM
teamquestnorth

JBASS -
CanadianCouture - MMAattorney after this vicious outing do you really think he is capable of doing this again (he shut his business down, his wife left him), everybody knows who he is. When you go Dear Hunting one shot usually does the job if you shoot the dear 50 times there won't be any meat for you to eat.
Not everybody, he seems to pop up in places and then starts charging kids to 'teach' them. That's where the problem is - kids who think they're learning legit BJJ. It will get them hurt in competition or real life by giving them a false sense of security.

We will smash this slimeball at every opportunity, it's the people he is fooling that we care about. Phone Post 3.0
Thats like a pre fight speech Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 6:59 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -
JBASS -
CanadianCouture - MMAattorney after this vicious outing do you really think he is capable of doing this again (he shut his business down, his wife left him), everybody knows who he is. When you go Dear Hunting one shot usually does the job if you shoot the dear 50 times there won't be any meat for you to eat.
Not everybody, he seems to pop up in places and then starts charging kids to 'teach' them. That's where the problem is - kids who think they're learning legit BJJ. It will get them hurt in competition or real life by giving them a false sense of security.

We will smash this slimeball at every opportunity, it's the people he is fooling that we care about. Phone Post 3.0
Thats like a pre fight speech Phone Post 3.0
Maybe I should quit business management?? Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 7:53 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Langerang!
12/24/13 7:57 AM
pillbottle

thiaspy -
teamquestnorth -
thiaspy - I don't think that is lang posting from that account. Just way too convenient. . Something isn't right. Phone Post 3.0
Thats lang posting Phone Post 3.0
If it is he is a sucker for punishment Phone Post 3.0
No, just a retarded idiot. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:17 AM
yusul
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS - 

on top of that, probably some who was actually charged with sex crimes against minors shouldn't be teaching them.

CanadianCouture, are you his new wife or something? Lol.
12/24/13 9:47 AM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ummm, I dont get our canuk friend... no offense guy, but the dude has a school, is teaching, and giving out belts and certs, taking people to fights and tournys, and basically shitting down the neck of helios corpse.

Now be clear, I dont sit around all day plotting Daves death, this is a 10 min a day distraction from my daily life, but I am a 3 stripe purple belt who has worked his ass off over the years to get what I have, I can only imagine how pissed actual black belts must be...

but dont sit there drinking your labats blue and eating poutine acting as though we are beating a dead body with hammers... we posted some pics, and alerted a few people that would surley want to know that the dude with them is a fraud.

fuck dave lang.
12/24/13 10:03 AM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, that was done 3 fucking years ago, the website is gone, the wife left him becasue he is a pathalogical liar and kiddy rapist.

We did not just invent this shit, he was charged with and tried for raping 2 young girls.

He lied about military service.

You white knights will never stop amazing me...

With all the other shit out there you could choose to defend.... your stomach is really so weak that you just cant take seeing us all have some laughs at the expense of this piece of shit?

buck up a bit.
12/24/13 11:13 AM
mmaguy30

ow you see... when you said leave him alone, surley he is done... you couldnt know how wrong you are... he has started and closed at least 2 schools since the first...

and now he is doing it all again, fake certs again, BS promotions... etc.

You stated the very same things white knights said 3 years ago...

but no worries... take a few days and read the thread... its a wild ride.

I PROMISE that when finished you will post something along the lines of "fuck dave lang"
12/24/13 12:32 PM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leonidas25 - If this guy is a fake and/or any of this crazy bullshit is true I can with 100% certainty confirm that Master Traven knew nothing about it. And as far as him saying he has trained with Traven he, YOU, are full of shit. I almost went to this seminar where you took these photos. Wish I would have now. Be a bullshit black belt on your own. Do not include Traven and his students in your disrespect!

Too late, yall are in.
12/24/13 12:33 PM
NYjojo

Video of Roberto Traven calling Master daSilva a cockfaggit, plz.
12/24/13 1:44 PM
Sisu
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 2:15 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew -

Hey guys sorry I have been on to deal with the lies... where do I start.... oh yeah been kicking ass at tornys in Gi and no gi. Black Belt 2nd degree.

and for everyone that would say blah blah Naga this and that... ok Good Fight 1st place gi and no gi mens advance and black belt masters.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=667613009934720&l=d722ee7447

Graplers quest  mens adult advanced No Gi 2nd I didnt do the ruffzen torny i was more set on my weight Gi and no Gi. and Gi 2nd place black belt masters 185.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=663569377005750&l=a9e8e35fe2

as i said before I have been training BJJ for what 16 years now? anyone anytime can come down to the academy and get whooped on.... the doors are open... maybe its better you guys didnt... In mmaguys case he showed up 1 day after he said he would be there. talk about stalker ! and what a bitch you cant even show up when you say man?? lol

yes i have been training with amazing guys that you all know... not just carlos and traven... older cats that have been in the game forever ... almost life long friends.

here is a sad sad fact.... My academy hasnt gone anywhere and wont. all my students see this garbage and know about all the childish junk you guys pull.

what i have is proven my skill and my students see that and .... my students are kicking ass when they compete.

so what now? you guys call and blow up facebook to these people that know its coming?? ok cool. i dont care.

its good to watch. Merry Christmas and Big hug to you all

Dave " Mr Bean"

Fuck you Dave. Whatever u gone accomplish in life ur still a bog eyed kiddy fiddler who was married to a tramp who enjoyed sucking off horses! Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 2:27 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRigg - With magic in the air on a cold Christmas night,
David Lang was promoted, and sowed his third stripe.

He was careful on the sower, with only one eye he could see
Sipping on eggnog, much sweeter than the UG's Pee Pee.

I know what Ill do, he said in a flash
Ill rob children of innocence and commit fraud for some cash

Ill say Im a Christian, its not lying of course
My wife is virtuous, she is no slut who sucked off a horse.

So he gathered his plans, why train? lying is faster
A quick Wikipedia search, to find his Black Belt master.

For years this sex offending scum found victims to pounce
Until he met the UG, and so was he trounced.

But like a molesting cockroach he could not be stopped
Exceptwhen he forth that 94 year old and was handily dropped

For years this saga went on, Lang even changed his name
But know this David, the result will always be the same.

You are a disgrace, a liar at best, you know its true
And just like many before, this mickey mouse gym is through

Amazing! VTFU Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 2:44 PM
paperplate
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This image was uploaded December 16th.
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534331_753348308027856_1531273348_n.jpg

There was a Grappler's Quest event Dec 14th. I don't find results for David Lang, David DaSilva, or Evolution team.

http://www.grapplersquest.com/events/results/team-and-individual-results-2013-grapplers-quest-world-championships-december-14-edis

12/24/13 2:48 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Langarang!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 2:51 PM
Beefy Wellington

Yikes! Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 3:18 PM
Caladan
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its so crazy how many people this guy has been able to fool over the years. What an embarrassment.
12/24/13 3:22 PM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanadianCouture - MMAGUY30-

I have read through a lot more and you are 100% right this guy is a scum bag. I humbly apologize, and one more thing.....

Fuck Dave Lang
Good man!! :) Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 4:43 PM
mmaattorney

Fuck you Dave !!!! Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 5:23 PM
jcblass

At this rate Lang will be considered legit by the white knights and be the new mod of the BJJ forums here.
12/24/13 5:56 PM
MountainMedic
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I too late for the langbang? Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 6:18 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - Am I too late for the langbang? Phone Post 3.0

You're never too late for the langbang.
12/24/13 7:21 PM
mmaguy30

I was a blue belt when this thread started... I'll be getting my brown soon enough, from Relson himself.

Think about that dave...
12/24/13 7:31 PM
Caladan
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I was a blue belt when this thread started... I'll be getting my brown soon enough, from Relson himself.

Think about that dave...

I'd be floored if Dave Lang was even at a 2-3 stripe white belt level. FLOORED.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.