UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

12/26/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThickS0lid N Right
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear god if someone gets ahold of Dave Lang on video then my holiday is complete! Great work guys... Don't let this asshole endanger more students Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 2:42 PM
The Green Bastard
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has he ever acknowledged his typing like he was Brazilian while he was talking to mmaguy? Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 3:54 PM
10eroftheyear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - Mike, my good friend. PM me and I'll send you my cell phone. I got a video camera on my phone and would love to film you rolling with the renowned black belt David Lang.

I think it will be pretty amusing. Mike is an athletic and aggressive guy and can beat almost any blue belts I know personally, but a true black belt will be able to easily get the upper hand with technique. I've seen Mike roll with higher level guys, so Dave should have nothing to fear if he's legit.
I'm not on a desktop so i cant pm, you can email me at alexistein0@gmail.com. Let me know via this thread when you send it. Phone Post 3.0
12/26/13 4:03 PM
CJJScout
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leonidas25 - 
CJJScout - 
leonidas25 - If this guy is a fake and/or any of this crazy bullshit is true I can with 100% certainty confirm that Master Traven knew nothing about it. And as far as him saying he has trained with Traven he, YOU, are full of shit. I almost went to this seminar where you took these photos. Wish I would have now. Be a bullshit black belt on your own. Do not include Traven and his students in your disrespect!

Too late, yall are in.

In and Out. Master Traven has already looked into this and done what he thought was the right thing in this situation, distancing his self as far from it. He never met this guy until that day. I was purely trying to tell the guy that if he wants to continue with his bullshit to leave Traven and his team or of it from here on out. But thank you for pointing out the obvious.

The problem is not what you or Traven will do from here, the guy has a history of riding folks coattails that don't know him.

He will be riding that photograph for years and Traven will get taken for that ride just for being a nice guy. No telling how it will get manipulated going forward.
12/26/13 5:30 PM
jcblass

Can't we just find the most willing badass, and all throw in 20 dollars to get him out to where ever Lang is, complete with a camera on hand etc.
12/26/13 5:43 PM
thegreatone287
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he is saying he is a two stripe blackbelt. Doesn't it take three years per stripe on blackbelt? Phone Post 3.0
12/27/13 12:02 PM
mmaattorney
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is like herpes the gift that keeps on giving Phone Post 3.0
12/27/13 12:58 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

remember when he claimed to be a lotus club affiliate and black belt.

12/27/13 2:40 PM
McLeod
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave,

If this is all true, and you are open to a respectful roll, please simply respond to this person (Mikes) offer to roll with your students, and possibly you. Problem solved, apologies given, and it'll be put to rest.
12/27/13 5:41 PM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he rolls, and proves he is legit, I will not only apologize, publicly, but I will video tape "I know how tastes Dave langs big peepee" being tattooed onto my back in large letters.

or on my chest, his choice.

I am dead serious dave.
12/27/13 6:28 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - If he rolls, and proves he is legit, I will not only apologize, publicly, but I will video tape "I know how tastes Dave langs big peepee" being tattooed onto my back in large letters.

I am dead serious dave.
Dave be a man and step up, not a pedo cockfaggot Phone Post 3.0
12/27/13 8:39 PM
Alumynabjj

is there a link to his gym on facebook or anywhere on the net? He is not listed at northeastmartialarts anymore.
12/27/13 10:23 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he just shows up .. Goin alone may not be smart tho Phone Post 3.0
12/27/13 11:29 PM
Caladan

Him being decent at rolling or even smashing a blue belt won't be nearly enough for me to accept him or apologize for anything.

He's still a fraud in my mind. Claiming false lineage.
12/27/13 11:36 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
12/28/13 2:47 AM
NORCAL707
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1.5 million views and 400 pages.... This guy is fucked either way.

In Phone Post 3.0
12/28/13 3:17 AM
kingwank

mmaguy30 - If he rolls, and proves he is legit, I will not only apologize, publicly, but I will video tape "I know how tastes Dave langs big peepee" being tattooed onto my back in large letters.

I am dead serious dave.
I almost wish he was legit...just to see this. But alas, I will stick to buying PowerBall tickets, since the odds are significantly better. Phone Post 3.0
12/28/13 1:42 PM
Lionpaws
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just a lonely brown belt who would love nothing more than to have a respectful roll with Dave lang. If he's legit, I would have no problem admitting that and passing that on. Phone Post 3.0
12/28/13 4:57 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah -

Damn that two stripe black belt looks as new and crisp as the first day he bought it. Phone Post 3.0
12/28/13 9:22 PM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

every one of those pics make me so fucking angry.

Dave, you are seriously a worthless piece of shit.
12/28/13 9:30 PM
NORCAL707
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - every one of those pics make me so fucking angry.

Dave, you are seriously a worthless piece of shit.
Dont let it get to you bro. There are more losers out there than just him.

Im sure eventually everyone in his life will catch on to the scam. One can only train under a white belt until that person quickly learns that they are equal or superior to the one teaching.

He will get his.... If he hasnt already!

Fucking scam Phone Post 3.0
12/29/13 4:19 AM
GMB13

Who found these pictures on a site of web?
12/29/13 4:43 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is it that this guy is a known fraud that has ripped off innocent and trusting people, yet he has an account and green name? 

Enough is enough, UG'ers in the area need to get their pitch forks and flame torches and find this douchebag. I wanna see a peepee taste video already...

12/29/13 5:24 PM
Caladan

Dirty Dick Slater - Look how long his gi pants are.

And he's with other black belts, and he has more stripes than they do. LOL I wonder if they were suspicious, or what the context of those photos is.

How embarrassing.
12/29/13 5:39 PM
mmaattorney
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something needs to be done but I'm in Cali Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.