UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/31/14 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dsizzle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Patricia Lang has a "charity" called Helping Hands, Caring Heart Inc. A source close to the family described this charity to me last week as something she uses to set herself up as the middle-woman who gives various donations to needy, low income mothers so that she can control them and manipulate them in the future. She has this charity registered as part of a larger non-profit network in Central New York called "Giving to Others."

I sent the following message to Giving to Others, with links to the story:

Hello, I am a freelance writer in central New York who has been working on an an expose for The National Police Gazette of Binghamton about martial arts fraud and phony war hero David Lang of Cortland, NY. I have uncovered a long history of criminal impersonation, business fraud and cruel personal manipulations.

The reason I am writing to you about this matter is that my investigation has uncovered that his mother, Patricia Lang, has been an active accomplice and supporter of him every step of the way, helping to bolster David Lang's phony, Christian veneer. I have also uncovered that Patricia Lang operates a non-profit called Helping Hands, Caring Heart Inc. that is associated with your excellent organization.

Please review the first two parts of my series. Part two specifically addresses Mrs. Lang's involvement in supporting her son in these fraudulent activities.

I think you will find that these people are most certainly not Christians and in fact use the goodwill of the gospel as tools of manipulation and in some cases, criminal deception. I will be investigating more into Ms. Lang's "charity work" as my work on this story progresses. I wanted to share my finds with you and alert you to the sort of person who is cloaking herself and her family in the legitimacy of your very important works.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I do not like having to trouble such an important organization as yours with these sort of concerns, but I would hate to see an important group discredited by association with a fraud and phony.

Briggs Seekins

Thread followers in the Central New York area are encouraged to contact Giving to Others and let them know about what kind of people are using their organization to disguise themselves as good Christians.

If that there is not worthy of an OG VU, then I'm not really sure what is.
1/31/14 5:28 PM
BriggsSeekins
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have actually seen family trees and geneological records for Dave's family at this point. I just couldn't fit it into my article, though it will certainly be included in the book length version of this. 

Lang's father was born in Canada. I grew up in Northern New England and Dave Lang looks as French Canadian as anybody I've ever seen. His family name switched from Long to Lang sometime during either his great or great-great grandfather's lifetime. I can't remember which off the top of my head. Beyond that, the person who showed me all this had traced the family line all the way back to France and Ireland in the 17th Century. Patricia Lang is Irish-Italian. 

Not Rocky, you are an intriguing figure. I do not at all think you are Dave Lang because whatever you are up to is either too sincere or else too clever for Dave's escapades. Please contact me if you have anything of value you want to contribute to my developing story. If you read them, you will see that I protect my sources. 

I have heard very unpleasant things about both Bob and Peter, but nothing that makes me feel justified in rallying the torches and pitchforks the way I am for Dave and Mommy. Peter does not actually have the same father as the rest of the family, and apparently he was never even told this until well into his adult life. And here's a hilarious and salacious detail somebody told me: Pat tried to claim to them that he was the product of a rape, and that the sperm had splashed on her thigh and climbed all the way to her womb. She married the rest of the boys' father while she was still pregnant with him. Pete does not even live in the area, but he did pipe up to support his brother on one thread and had some very hilarious interactions with MMAGuy, threatening to both beat him up and also to sue him for everything he had. 

Bob was the baby for a long time before Dave was born. I had some interaction with him in Ithaca in 2010. My general impression has been that he didn't quite realize the degree to which his baby brother was bullshitting people, but there's no way he was completely in the dark. I have seen no trace of him in any of the subsequent Lang BJJ gyms. He's an odd piece to the puzzle I take out and look at from time to time, so again, Not Rocky, get in touch if you wish. 

1/31/14 5:31 PM
BriggsSeekins
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe what the mother is officially jumping on the bandwagon for is some crazy idea that her husband's grandfather went to Canada from Brazil. Dave supposedly "researched this." She knows it's pure horseshit, and for an old-school French-Canadian Catholic like her husband, I have to think it's quite a bit like cutting off his nuts just to indulge her baby boy's latest whimsy.  

1/31/14 8:33 PM
Edelweiss
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid info, Briggs. Thanks for it. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 9:02 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/14 9:02 PM
Last I knew Pat attends here
http://gcfcortland.org
1/31/14 9:11 PM
DrBoogerLips
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotRocky - Last I knew Pat attends here
http://gcfcortland.org

They spelled Gracie wrong. Dead give away.
1/31/14 9:17 PM
KuyaBJJ
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -

Remember, his mother, Pat Lang, is allegedly going along with Baby Weiner's fabrication that they are from Brazil. How the brothers are letting this fly is beyond me. 

I want to look into ancestry.com or some other sites for his legitimate background. Does anyone know his birthdate and his parent's full names? I just want to do whatever I can to further out this clown.

Kuya, did your trainer ever get his certificates back?

No, I did not. By the time I got the go ahead from professor to pay them a visit and asked Sifu Edwards, Lang only had a week left at the school. Briggs advised me that he probably went into hiding and my visit would be in vain. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 9:31 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The mother is clearly the ring leader in all this. She's been pulling the strings for years. Who knows what she's been up to in that charity of hers. These people...imho taking her out of that position of trust/authority/whatever is the only choice to make. I mean think of what we know, then think of what else lurks behind those barn walls. Whiteknights come swooping in here constantly, but its clear they haven't actually followed what's happened. Mmmaguy nailed it, go after the mother and Peter and see how their fabricated iron will to continue their path of lies and destruction continues.

Honestly I was on that Whiteknight side of the fence at one point. Every sense screamed this is to much, that this is a witch hunt. And then I continued to read and follow, and it becomes very clear that the only ethical thing to do is to strike them all down where they stand for this shit. To many people could get hurt. IMHO Pat Lang should not be in a position of trust, and David Mr Bean should be nowhere near children or adults for that matter.

Full steam ahead.
1/31/14 9:37 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A message to Missy:
Missy,
I hardly know you, but I know about you; about how you and Dave would meet each other at the hotel while his wife, a good woman, would know what he was doing. I remember how upset she got because he was her life. I suggested marriage counseling to the both of them and guess what, Dave said that it wouldn't change anything. I said to him that either way it would be of good benefit to know each other at a deeper level. He did not want to fix anything because he found new pussy that he could sweep off of her feet. With all due respect, have you looked at this situation in the light of his first wife? I think that it would be good and therapeutic for you: Then he did this bullshit to you. I am VERY sure that he was fucking more than one chick while he was with you. I wouldn't put it past him that he was cheating on you while you were his mistress. The guys a dick, but not a little one as was proven by the pics. Missy look at it in retrospect of the first wife. I don't hate you. Remember when you came over to my place sobbing because of Dave? You spoke to my wife, and you couldn't look at me. I understand that you couldn't look at me, but know this, I never thought bad about you. This is ALL Dave.

A message to Tiphanne:
Tiphanne,
Get out of it now. You will look more retarded than you do already. I don't know you, but it is nothing but a bad place for you right now. Seek help, it seems that you have some self-esteem problems because you are attached to a fool and I don't mean that in a bad way. That's how he works. He will make excuse after excuse, or some wild bullshit story. Don't let his charm get the best of you. You have potential, but you must be built up the correct way. GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!! And if you're super religious, I don't know if you are, do you think satan would give you this kind of urgency? You are one of the links that holds him together. He needs to lose EVERYTHING before he can start rethinking his life. Or maybe he'll blow his brains out, idk? LET HIM MAKE THAT CHOICE AND DON'T ENABLE HIM ANY LONGER!!!!! I won't say anything bad about you, there are too many who are already doing that. Get your head out of the clouds and stop listening to his fairy tales.
1/31/14 9:41 PM
NotRocky

Edited: 01/31/14 9:43 PM
I really fear that Dave has the potential to be the next Ariel Castro.
"DEAD GIVEAWAY" ~ CHARLES RAMSEY
1/31/14 9:44 PM
jcblass
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/14 9:44 PM
Can someone kick this dude's ass already. We had a line out the door trying to get at Darrow. Multiple people almost fought him and one guy actually did...TWICE.

This Lang fuck is a pedophile out there "training" children. Frankly, I am shocked by 450 pages of bullshit and no action. Though a few of you have done a nice job of "exposing" him but it has not worked. What will work is a video of him being choked out or submitted. I am not asking for a drive by shooting, but this guy is out there, he attends seminars, he poses for pictures at tournaments, and is publicly accessible. Where are the UG'ers at!!

If this were a fake vet and this was a SEAL forum, and this much information existed on fake SEAL, the guy would be taken down.
1/31/14 10:00 PM
NotRocky

jcblass - Can someone kick this dude's ass already. We had a line out the door trying to get at Darrow. Multiple people almost fought him and one guy actually did...TWICE.

This Lang fuck is a pedophile out there "training" children. Frankly, I am shocked by 450 pages of bullshit and no action. Though a few of you have done a nice job of "exposing" him but it has not worked. What will work is a video of him being choked out or submitted. I am not asking for a drive by shooting, but this guy is out there, he attends seminars, he poses for pictures at tournaments, and is publicly accessible. Where are the UG'ers at!!

If this were a fake vet and this was a SEAL forum, and this much information existed on fake SEAL, the guy would be taken down.

As much as we would like to get him on pedophilia to shut him down, that won't work unless it is happening currently. However, his past can be brought up concerning the charges against him. We can only warn others , hope for them, and pray that he will not pursue that path. I don't know if he still is, but what I do know is that he will not stop with his sexual deviant ways because he has proven himself time and time again. He had me convinced to swing with his wife, and he swing with mine. I am so glad she wasn't going to have that. Ever since then she despised him. Yeah that's right, I almost did something that would have been regrettable for the rest of my life. Oh, but he didn't stop there. From what I found out from a reliable little birdie it happened with someone else, and it ruined their relationship.

How does it feel Dave, you SICK FUCK, you FUCKIN' FUCK, THAT'S IF YOU CAN EVEN FEEL. I HOPE YOUR ASS GETS PUT INTO PRISON AND YOU BECOME SOMEONE ELSE'S BITCH THEN YOU CAN TASTE MANY PEEPEES AND YOUR SEXUAL DEVIANCY SHOULD BE SATISFIED THEN. THERE I SAID IT

Oh yeah......
FUCK YOU DAVE!!! IF I COULD POST A THREAT AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING LOW THAT YOU'D DO, I KNOW THEN YOUR SHIT WILL BE SHAKING. FUCK YOU DAVE, FUCK YOU!!!!
1/31/14 10:13 PM
NotRocky

SOOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!! A request, devote the rest of this page of your disgust for him, and a BIG FUCK YOU to him. Thanks.
1/31/14 10:19 PM
BlackJesus
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is still around this spring we to pay one of the people to dance with sign in front of his gym like its a pizza place. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:48 PM
VinegarStrokes
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotRocky - Davey during bath time
http://youtu.be/tIsXnuUKnxo
That's was the creepiest thing I have ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:57 PM
VinegarStrokes
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotRocky - A message to Missy:
Missy,
I hardly know you, but I know about you; about how you and Dave would meet each other at the hotel while his wife, a good woman, would know what he was doing. I remember how upset she got because he was her life. I suggested marriage counseling to the both of them and guess what, Dave said that it wouldn't change anything. I said to him that either way it would be of good benefit to know each other at a deeper level. He did not want to fix anything because he found new pussy that he could sweep off of her feet. With all due respect, have you looked at this situation in the light of his first wife? I think that it would be good and therapeutic for you: Then he did this bullshit to you. I am VERY sure that he was fucking more than one chick while he was with you. I wouldn't put it past him that he was cheating on you while you were his mistress. The guys a dick, but not a little one as was proven by the pics. Missy look at it in retrospect of the first wife. I don't hate you. Remember when you came over to my place sobbing because of Dave? You spoke to my wife, and you couldn't look at me. I understand that you couldn't look at me, but know this, I never thought bad about you. This is ALL Dave.

A message to Tiphanne:
Tiphanne,
Get out of it now. You will look more retarded than you do already. I don't know you, but it is nothing but a bad place for you right now. Seek help, it seems that you have some self-esteem problems because you are attached to a fool and I don't mean that in a bad way. That's how he works. He will make excuse after excuse, or some wild bullshit story. Don't let his charm get the best of you. You have potential, but you must be built up the correct way. GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!! And if you're super religious, I don't know if you are, do you think satan would give you this kind of urgency? You are one of the links that holds him together. He needs to lose EVERYTHING before he can start rethinking his life. Or maybe he'll blow his brains out, idk? LET HIM MAKE THAT CHOICE AND DON'T ENABLE HIM ANY LONGER!!!!! I won't say anything bad about you, there are too many who are already doing that. Get your head out of the clouds and stop listening to his fairy tales.
Ho Lee Fuk Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 11:01 PM
billyball2
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - Can someone kick this dude's ass already. We had a line out the door trying to get at Darrow. Multiple people almost fought him and one guy actually did...TWICE.

Why don't you take care of it stud?

Most people don't want to go to jail for assault.

There's no way Lang will do a "friendly roll" with someone he doesn't know, and at this point there's no way he'll roll with a "new student" until enough time has passed that he's sure they're a noob.

1/31/14 11:58 PM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is messaging him on FB fair game? Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 12:22 AM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinegarStrokes - 
Missy,

A message to Tiphanne:
Tiphanne,

Dem maidens rescued!!
2/1/14 12:30 AM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRigg -
VinegarStrokes - 
Missy,

A message to Tiphanne:
Tiphanne,

Dem maidens rescued!!
Captain Save-A-Hoe Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 12:32 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The psychology of this all is interesting (at least, it is to me), the story about how he instantly went back into fantasy mode after getting off the phone with the cop was quite revealing IMO.

Frankly, I don't think you will get a confession/apology as the fantasy seems to become real to him no matter how often he has to change his lies.

I've known some sociopaths and they can be very charismatic. It seems that it is so in this case.
2/1/14 1:26 AM
Powerful DJH
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does this thread KEEP delivering? Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 2:09 AM
jcblass
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 - 

There's no way Lang will do a "friendly roll" with someone he doesn't know, and at this point there's no way he'll roll with a "new student" until enough time has passed that he's sure they're a noob.

Is James Funaro (sp) writing on the UG from jail?

I am just saying we had 10 people crawling the walls to get to Darrow, and we can't get anyone to approach this guy. Again, I am not saying "assault" him, but call him out at one of the 1000 tournaments he is photographed at. Perhaps go to one of the one thousand seminars he hosts and or attends. This guy is not a ghost.
2/1/14 3:02 AM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lil Langarang.
2/1/14 5:57 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass -
billyball2 - 

Is James Funaro (sp) writing on the UG from jail?

I am just saying we had 10 people crawling the walls to get to Darrow, and we can't get anyone to approach this guy. Again, I am not saying "assault" him, but call him out at one of the 1000 tournaments he is photographed at. Perhaps go to one of the one thousand seminars he hosts and or attends. This guy is not a ghost.
The difference is Darrow turned up to "spar" so that's not going to be assault.

Can you really see one eyed pedo sparing with anybody ever? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.