UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/5/14 5:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NYjojo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McLeod - MMAGUY, No. There isn't. Or there hasn't seemed to be in the last 3 years. That's why for SO LONG I stopped posting in this thread, it started to get a bit frustrating and embarrassing, ya know? 10,000 posts on a guy we all know is a fraud, but noone in the UG in the neighborhood to confront him. It should NEVER get to the point where people are traveling from other states and across the country. It's unreal to me that there isn't a single purple belt or above in NY who would make this trip.

Central NY isn't exactly a BJJ hotbed, bro. You guys keep saying someone, but as far as I know there exists no true brown or blacks or any school pushing out purples in the region. There are judo guys and mma guys who teach 'bjj'. A Renzo Gracie Academy near Albany is as close as it gets to quality BJJ and that's hours away from master langdasilva, not to mention he's probably not on their radar.

Also, love the thread, the reason I joined the site.
1/5/14 6:15 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - There have been threads on here that were just comedy gold, Decyk, Matt Malice, Jay Grissom...

But these guys were just making a dumb false claim, they had no real students, and really didnt stand to hurt anyone other than themselves (we are not lucky enough)

This cocksucker is promoting students, training them, making money as an instructor... he is giving out certificates, and now has balls enough to travel to other schools among high level black belts and pass himself off as legit.

No only is he an embarrassment, he is a danger, and is standing on the shoulders of every martial artist that has worked for his rank.

I cant believe we have to resort to taking up a collection to fly someone to NY to get a confrontation... is there not a single decent purple belt in upstate NY unwilling to go pay this asshole a visit, and film the results for the frauds all over the world to see?

I'm serious, someone in NY who gives a shit about BJJ needs to step up.

I know that you would forever be the UG's hero!
I remember most of these fakes. I used to post on the UG as "Takanori Homie" in 08-09. Anyway, wasn't there a dude on here just recently willing to go roll with Lang? He said he wasnt too far from Lang's "school". Whatever happened to him?? A real jiu jitsu guy would stop this piece of shit for honor alone.

Not fair that people actually bust their asses earning real belts and credentials, and you have this mentally ill mother fucker out there making money off these guys who have no clue whatsoever who Lang really is. It boils my fucking blood. My dad had been a martial artist since the age of 19, he is now 56, he dedicated 30 years of his life as practitioner and teached til he was 50. My family also owns The Azteca Boxing gym in Bell, CA. I've been around combat sports all my life.

This gets to me so fucking much. Seeing his stupid fucking face with his students and posing with real BB's and smiling makes me want to punch a hole through his face. Someone out there has to finally end this shit. Phone Post 3.0
1/5/14 7:35 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it.

$500 cash reward for any LEGIT purple or above that films himself rolling with Dave Lang.

Anyone else willing to put up?
1/5/14 7:57 PM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100 from me. How far is he from ct? Phone Post 3.0
1/5/14 8:03 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
1/5/14 8:34 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm dead serious. I'm betting Rick is as well...

hes in central NY, be about a 4 hr drive from CT
1/5/14 8:34 PM
ARCHlE
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit just got real!

In! (From Oz) Phone Post 3.0
1/5/14 8:39 PM
PressureGame
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His Facebook page is wide open...just saying

https://www.facebook.com/david.lang.7549
1/5/14 8:41 PM
Caladan
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You dudes better be careful, he got a silver medal from a two man bjj bracket once.
1/5/14 8:45 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now we're talking Phone Post 3.0
1/5/14 8:47 PM
Caladan
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know who the blackbelts are in his fb cover page?
1/5/14 8:47 PM
PressureGame
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pic of him sporting that medal while driving is fantastic.
1/5/14 8:50 PM
PressureGame

Caladan - Anyone know who the blackbelts are in his fb cover page?

I think the guy in the yellow gi is Paulo Izaias, who owns Evolution Fight Team in NY. Lang has a bunch of pics of himself at that academy.
1/5/14 8:55 PM
PressureGame

Here's his Instagram. http://instagram.com/ddslbjj

He's claiming that he's now a black belt under a master Giba? He also has a link to the Evolution Fight Team site. We should definitely make them aware of this thread.
1/5/14 9:37 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... His IG. Well, I'm in for $50 to the already $600. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 1:23 AM
mmaguy30

$650.

Who needs some cash.
1/6/14 1:56 AM
mmaguy30

read the thread bro.
1/6/14 3:52 AM
PrettyBoy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck at his Facebook. Does he really have an affiliation with Evolution now? Those pics are mind blowing. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 4:08 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

David "Dasilvala" lmao! He went from Lang to Lange to Dasilva to Dasilvala... Woah. And that piece of shit pedophile has a pic with a bunch of little kids. Come on, guys. There has to be someone out there with the balls to stop this guy. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 4:59 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

Hi Dave!
Just wanted to write to you on here since I couldn't leave you a message on FB. Also, why is your IG private? Wouldn't a world beater, 2nd degree black belt like yourself want to be followed by many in the bjj world without awaiting approval? Celebrities, fighters, black belts, etc. all have open IG's. It's not like you're hiding anything. I think it's cool that you've been a black belt under so many people, man. From Wallid Ismail to the Gracies to This master Giba, and I'm sure there's about 3 more you've been under.

It's crazy how many Masters you've been under! Your bjj has to be world class and top notch, no doubt. Hey, so is your father Brazilian or were adopted by a brazilian family? I remember you were once Lang? Or was it Lange? Or DaSilva? There's definitely an error in your name, you should check it out and fix it... It says Dasilvala now, bro.

Remember that fraud Matt Barvo? lol He used to claim he was a black belt in bjj, and he even claimed he was brazilian. I know that must of boiled your blood, him claiming to be brazilian and a bjj black belt! What a fucking fraud, right? lol! It's not fair to you and all the other real bjj black belts out there who've busted their asses all those years to rightfully claim credentials and earn those belts through hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, and tears. Don't worry though, he finally got tired of living a lie he called his life.

Could you imagine that? Living a lie for so long? No way, right? The thought alone is disgusting, but some people are just mentally ill like that.

Happy late veterans day, too, bro! I know you served our country before in the military. What branch was it? Marines or Army? Either way, it was probably both or more... thank you for your services. It blows my mind that you're ranked higher than all these bjj guys that have name recognition and have been around the art for so long, yet you're so under the radar when it comes to your name and showcasing your skills.

Why is that, man? I'm sure it's just you being so honest and humble that you don't like showing off, but with a pedigree like yours... Come on! You gotta get out there and do some seminars and win some gold medals at bigger tournaments. Ever thought about entering the adcc? Or worlds? I hear there are more than just 2 competitors at black belt. You'd kill it and smash the competition hard for sure.

Anyway, take care Prof DaSilvalala DeJesus DeLangelang.

Respect,
-Eddy aka DRRGF Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:57 AM
mmaguy30

"Anyway, take care Prof DaSilvalala DeJesus DeLangelang."

I actually laughed out loud...
1/6/14 2:29 PM
PrettyBoy
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - "Anyway, take care Prof DaSilvalala DeJesus DeLangelang."

I actually laughed out loud...
Does anyone know who the evolution guy is that he is at the airport with? Anyway of making contact? Is that dude legit?

He is tagged in a bunch of Facebook pics with legit Blackbelts from seminars. Have these people been notified who he is? Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 2:33 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Yes Traven and Carlos David have been notified that he is a fake
1/6/14 4:38 PM
Lionpaws
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it..I'll do it. Take that $650 and get me plane ticket and find someone on here whose close that I can stay with and will film the roll. I'm pretty curious anyways. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 5:09 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lionpaws - Fuck it..I'll do it. Take that $650 and get me plane ticket and find someone on here whose close that I can stay with and will film the roll. I'm pretty curious anyways. Phone Post 3.0

Get this man his golden ticket.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.