UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/8/14 3:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DFWcholesterol
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Fuck it.

$500 cash reward for any LEGIT purple or above that films himself rolling with Dave Lang.

Anyone else willing to put up?
Bump Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 4:49 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surely there must be some local guys willing to expose this fool. Anybody have any local connections that are looking for an easy pay day? Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 4:53 AM
teamquestnorth

Evzey - Surely there must be some local guys willing to expose this fool. Anybody have any local connections that are looking for an easy pay day? Phone Post 3.0
This has been discussed for years. The new york mma scene is soft. Sounds harsh but how else could you describe it? New york is a huge state but no one is willing to just go over there and take care of business.

If this was on the west coast it would be a different story. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 3:34 PM
BriggsSeekins
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a copy of the email I just sent to Northeast School, where Lang was found to have reappeared last March and where my current research leads me to believe he may still be in operation:

Hello:

My name is Briggs Seekins and I am writing an expose about notorious Brazilain Jiu-jitsu fraud David Lang of MaGraw, NY. This story will be printed by The National Police Gazette out of Binghamton, NY: http://policegazette.us/blog/category/sports/

From my research so far it appears to me that Lang may have been operating a fraudulent BJJ school out of your school last Spring. From what I have seen, it looks like this association created a great deal of turmoil for your school and/or some of the instructors there.

I am interested to find out if Lang is currently still teaching out of Northeast MA, either as a formal employee or through some sort of space rental agreement? If so, what does the management of your school know about the extremely disturbing history of allegations against this individual?

I have uncovered years worth of stories from people who made the mistake of getting involved with Lang, so I can well imagine that this might be an event your school is anxious to simply put in the past. Rest assured, it is not my intention to smear or make look bad anybody who does not deserve it. I do, however, know beyond any shadow of a doubt that Lang has committed absolutely pathological con jobs in the past in regards to falsifying his BJJ lineage, his military service record (he has none and has made various disgraceful claims to glory that many people stand willing to testify about under oath) and even his nationality.

Your school came to play a regrettable role in his most recent deceptions and as a journalist following this story I need to find out if you are still involved in that role and/or what you have done to remove yourself from playing that role.
Thank you for your attention in this matter,

Briggs Seekins,
The National Police Gazette
1/8/14 3:50 PM
BriggsSeekins
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyway, about The National Police Gazette--it is run out of Binghamton, NY and covers the Southern Tier. I do a lot of local MMA, amateur wrestling and boxing coverage for them. My editor is the archivist for the original National Police Gazette archives, so those who are boxing or catch wrestling historians will recognize this hallowed institution.

My editer is very excited to print a hilarious story about such an epic con man and fraud. It is very much in the spirit of the National Police Gazette tradition.

I'm not sure anything will ever stop David Lang from Langing. But given the kind of MMA coverage we do, the story will get eyeballs in this area from people who need to be aware of Lang but who might not be likely to hangout on the UG and get hip to him there.

Lang, just based on the incredible amount of bullshit you told me and the rest of the guys and the crap you are currently presenting about yourself, there is an amazing story of inconsistency here already. You have committed the most obscene frauds and it's all going in the story. I can testify under oath to the veracity of so much already, and so can several other sources I am in contact with. More sources are readily available to me with minimal effort. No matter what, you look bad in this story.

But hey, Mike Howard was right when he posted a couple of pages ago that it truly would be amazing if you had managed to go back and earn a legitimate black belt in the three years since reaching such a moral low point in Ithaca. If you can present legitimate documentation of your black belt, either here or to my editor at the Police Gazette, I will definitely include that as part of the story. I'm still going to write about you lying about serving in the 82nd and about you handing out forged Wallid Ismael blue belt certificates, because that really happened. But if you actually turned things around and earned a legitimate black belt in the three years since, that will certainly be too amazing to leave off.

Really, you should stop dick-tucking and accept Mike's extremely polite invitation to have a friendly roll with your blue belts (and YOU) while it is filmed.

1/8/14 6:53 PM
mmaguy30

Briggs Seekins... the ONLY BJJ student in upstate NY who cares... and now god among gods, legend of the UG...

I salute you!
1/8/14 9:08 PM
The Green Bastard

mmaguy30 - Briggs Seekins... the ONLY BJJ student in upstate NY who cares... and now god among gods, legend of the UG...

I salute you!
Seriously why don't more of the local scene care at all. At least with that shitbag Matt barvo, the local BJJers pretty much chased him out of the picture. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:09 PM
blueberrycoconutmilk
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on page 96. god help me. I will catch up.
1/8/14 11:01 PM
teamquestnorth

blueberrycoconutmilk - I'm on page 96. god help me. I will catch up.
I look forward to your analysis of the thread sometime early next week Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:16 PM
Caladan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 
Evzey - Surely there must be some local guys willing to expose this fool. Anybody have any local connections that are looking for an easy pay day? Phone Post 3.0
This has been discussed for years. The new york mma scene is soft. Sounds harsh but how else could you describe it? New york is a huge state but no one is willing to just go over there and take care of business.

Its shocking. I'm from the midwest and bjj isn't huge here but I really don't think this would fly for this long in my state of any neighboring state.
1/9/14 12:35 AM
blueberrycoconutmilk
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 
blueberrycoconutmilk - I'm on page 96. god help me. I will catch up.
I look forward to your analysis of the thread sometime early next week Phone Post 3.0

I'm on page 101 now. Definitely missed out in terms of some of the primary material (esp the website) and creative work that doesn't exist anymore. But some is still posted. The story is so rich. You guys are incredible. I got a lot of good laughs, thanks. I had to youtube the Wallid interview (it must be a combo of the 1st and 2nd interviews - in the thread the 2nd one is about to be released.) Still, many unanswered questions and still a lot on the "to do" list... I only got mat-battled once- by the fake Wallid interview... I don't think I can analyze - there's too much to process... my mind is blown. Still much to read.

Reminds me of when without knowing anything about MMA, I started watching the TUFs from the very beginning, and all of this had happened 7-8 years ago, and then when I caught up, these guys since had full careers, epic fights and rivalries and held and lost championship belts, some retired, some became great, etc etc. Full Rip Van Winkle effect.
1/9/14 1:12 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Lang suddenly moved to California or any nearby state. Lawdy lawd! We would crush, gift wrap and send that fuck outta here with his baby dick in his asshole. He'd be traumatized 100% and never show his face anywhere near a gym. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:13 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truly disappointed in you New Yorkers. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:17 AM
mmaattorney
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - Anyway, about The National Police Gazette--it is run out of Binghamton, NY and covers the Southern Tier. I do a lot of local MMA, amateur wrestling and boxing coverage for them. My editor is the archivist for the original National Police Gazette archives, so those who are boxing or catch wrestling historians will recognize this hallowed institution.

My editer is very excited to print a hilarious story about such an epic con man and fraud. It is very much in the spirit of the National Police Gazette tradition.

I'm not sure anything will ever stop David Lang from Langing. But given the kind of MMA coverage we do, the story will get eyeballs in this area from people who need to be aware of Lang but who might not be likely to hangout on the UG and get hip to him there.

Lang, just based on the incredible amount of bullshit you told me and the rest of the guys and the crap you are currently presenting about yourself, there is an amazing story of inconsistency here already. You have committed the most obscene frauds and it's all going in the story. I can testify under oath to the veracity of so much already, and so can several other sources I am in contact with. More sources are readily available to me with minimal effort. No matter what, you look bad in this story.

But hey, Mike Howard was right when he posted a couple of pages ago that it truly would be amazing if you had managed to go back and earn a legitimate black belt in the three years since reaching such a moral low point in Ithaca. If you can present legitimate documentation of your black belt, either here or to my editor at the Police Gazette, I will definitely include that as part of the story. I'm still going to write about you lying about serving in the 82nd and about you handing out forged Wallid Ismael blue belt certificates, because that really happened. But if you actually turned things around and earned a legitimate black belt in the three years since, that will certainly be too amazing to leave off.

Really, you should stop dick-tucking and accept Mike's extremely polite invitation to have a friendly roll with your blue belts (and YOU) while it is filmed.

Vtfu beep can't wAit Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:18 AM
mmaattorney
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Three years later you aren't ug if you haven't read this thread Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 2:33 AM
10eroftheyear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - Truly disappointed in you New Yorkers. Phone Post 3.0
You run your mouth a lot bitch Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 2:37 AM
teamquestnorth

nobones -
teamquestnorth -

There is also this thing called a polar vortex freezing the shit out of everything right now in the NE. Man wait until April or May at least. It ain't all sunny every day around the NE. Phone Post 3.0
Dude its been 3+ years Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:55 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

10eroftheyear -
Watch out, we got a bad ass over here! You're from New York, aren't you, faggot? Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 6:01 AM
10eroftheyear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
10eroftheyear -
Watch out, we got a bad ass over here! You're from New York, aren't you, faggot? Phone Post 3.0
The only badass is you... Your the fuck face talking about what you would do if lang were in cali. Fact of the matter is, you're not going to do shit, nor would you do shit if he were in cali. The only thing that you're really going to do is posture on an Internet forum like you would do something if you had the opportunity. It's fucking retards like you that make it difficult for us to anything. You come on here (3 years late to the party I might add) and threaten the fucking guy. That's considered aggravated harassment in NY. If anyone goes to Langs with the intention of dojo storming under the banner of the UG, there's enough evidence on this thread to constitute an aggravated harassment charge. You must have read my offer to "politely" roll with "professor lang" several pages ago. Newsflash fuck-o, it was by design that I politely requested a roll. Even mmaguy30 only issues challenges to "roll". It's never a threat you retard. It's done this way for a reason, but noob fucking idiots like you roll up on your mommy's mac book air, threatening people and talking about what you would do if you lived closer. My suggestion to you is to shut the fuck up and get some sleep, you've got a home economics test after 3rd period study hall tomorrow piss ant. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 8:00 AM
Rick Screeton

I'll up the pot a bit. If David Lang can PROVE CONVINCINGLY he has earned that rank he wears, I will ( on video) let a random white belt remove my belt and beat me with it, then let another student choke me unconscious. When I wake up I will apologize to David Lang. Basically a proxy beating. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 11:39 AM
10eroftheyear

thirdleg -
10eroftheyear - 
10eroftheyear -
The only badass is you... Your the fuck face talking about what you would do if lang were in cali. Fact of the matter is, you're not going to do shit, nor would you do shit if he were in cali. The only thing that you're really going to do is posture on an Internet forum like you would do something if you had the opportunity. It's fucking retards like you that make it difficult for us to anything. You come on here (3 years late to the party I might add) and threaten the fucking guy. That's considered aggravated harassment in NY. If anyone goes to Langs with the intention of dojo storming under the banner of the UG, there's enough evidence on this thread to constitute an aggravated harassment charge. You must have read my offer to "politely" roll with "professor lang" several pages ago. Newsflash fuck-o, it was by design that I politely requested a roll. Even mmaguy30 only issues challenges to "roll". It's never a threat you retard. It's done this way for a reason, but noob fucking idiots like you roll up on your mommy's mac book air, threatening people and talking about what you would do if you lived closer. My suggestion to you is to shut the fuck up and get some sleep, you've got a home economics test after 3rd period study hall tomorrow piss ant. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ this impotent rage. Is all of New York filled with cowards like this guy?
And I still stand by my invitation to roll with him. He obviously follows this thread... All he has to do is come on, and say that it's cool. Like I said before, I'm only a three stripe blue, every legit black belt I've ever rolled with can tap me multiple times in a 5 minute roll. A "two stripe" black will have no problem with my game. Im alot closer to this situation then many people who have just discovered this thread. Not sure when you got in on it, but if you read back to December of 2010 you can figure it out.

I dont want the money MMAGUY30 has put up. I dont need a plane ticket to get to Cortland. Hell, i will even pay a $20 drop in rate to train at langs place.

This is in no way a threat to your students, your property or yourself dave lang. Please post as evilmexicanjew and specifically state that 10eroftheyear is welcome to train at your academy. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:20 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

10eroftheyear -
10eroftheyear -
Love the part when fuck faces like yourself are cowards and scared little bitches, and your only defense is the assumption that I'm suddenly some teenager living at home with mommy lol. I'm a 31 yr old parent and husband, fairly successful and would 100% confront this retard. And I'm not "3 years late to the party" I always kept up with this shit bags adventures, I just always thought someone that isn't mmaguy would actually have the balls to go and embarrass this fuck and expose and end him once and for all.

Fact of the matter is, you're scared that he might actually have something for you and you wouldn't want to let down the UG/ only thing that makes you feel good about yourself that involves green arrows and a join date.

No one is saying "go dojo storm this asshole and beat the living shit out of him" it's a simple request, go over to Prof Lang DeJesus Dasilvalala's and simply ask him if you can roll with him and if you can record it. That's it. And now there's $650 as a prize to not only defend the honor of Jiu Jitsu, but to have fun doing so. With so many bad asses on here it blows my fucking mind how it just hasn't happened after all this time.

As for me saying if he were on the west coast what we'd do to him... I stand by what I said. A person like him deserves a beating 110%. A fucking pedophile who til this day is still endangering the lives of kids'T and victims, while acting as some coach/teacher who's scamming them out of money? Yes. I would gladly do what I said, and I know many more people out here would too. I was raised by and grew up with real fighters and I grew up with street smarts as well. Believe it or not, not everyone on this board are spoiled upper class rich kids living off of their parents earnings.

As clear as day as it is you being scared to confront him, maybe you shouldn't say shit anymore cause it'll just be excuse after excuse covered in "comebacks" and "insults". And google Martin Castillo (cousin), Israel Vasquez (family friend), Arturo Mota (uncle) and Salvador Casillas (boxing coach). Those are the people I'm referring to. It's been fun, but I gotta give my mom her macbook air back ;) Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:36 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

And one more thing. Since join dates are the new big dicks around here...

I've always kept up with frauds on here. I played a big role in Matt Barvo getting shut down in So. Cal and the affiliation with Checkmat ending. The Vieira's gym was right down the street from my house and my daughter was a student of theirs when they were still out here. But my join date couldn't tell you that lol. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:48 PM
mmaguy30

and this is why we cant have nice things...
1/9/14 1:57 PM
10eroftheyear

No come backs, no insults. I, clear as day, have offered to roll with him. Unlike people in other states who need money for plane tickets or want Internet or UG glory, I ask for none of this. There are no excuses for me not showing up and rolling other than a public invite. Many of us have careers and family that take precedence over this shitbag, yourself included. If you haven't refreshed yourself on who I am and how I've contributed to this thread, I'll let you know. I am a campus police officer who trained at langs facility for about a month in the summer of 2010. I never rolled with him while there. His gym hours appealed to me because of a hectic work schedule. I would go down to the gym and just roll with anyone who was around. It was open mat all day and night and I could always get a roll or two with people who dropped in. I left that gym before this thread even started. So, to recap, I have first hand knowledge of David lang and the scams he likes to play. That being said, he knows that I have a family and a career in law enforcement. I know for a fact, that if I just show up and attempt to roll without an invite, the sociopath that he is, Dave will call the police, concoct a story about aggravated harassment, threats on the Internet and request an order of protection against me. He will have this thread as evidence. Whether any of that will stick or not doesn't matter. I, as member of the law enforcement community should have no police contact in my personal life. It looks bad and can be held against me in civil lawsuits (I and my department was recently sued for a million dollars because I broke someone's arm on a call).

So that's my story, I'm no tough guy, I've divulged my rank, and my offer to roll with him still stands.

If you're ever in upstate ny, I'll roll with you and take you out for a beer after. I'm not here to fight people on a forum. I may have come off a little douchey, but its frustrating when your hands are tied.

the offer still stands for a roll and a beer if you make it out here.

Ive gotta get my moms droid back to her now ;-) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.