UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/2/14 10:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave posted some new photo with his shirt off posing like a 12 year old girl on his facebook page. On that new picture, 10 people "liked" it.

I sent all ten of those people this:

"I know you don't know me, but you know Dave Lang. And before you jump to the conclusion that I'm some how related to his ex-wife or she "put us up to it" or spreading lies or whatever, I'd like to make you aware of Dave's true past. Every time he's been caught impersonating someone that he's not, or just generally sucking unsuspecting people into his well planed fraud, I'd like for you to take a moment and read this three part series on Dave's shady history of lies and deceit. The third part hasn't dropped yet, as there are way more people willing to come forward since the first and second article dropped. Here are the links:

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/19/police-gazette-investigation-uncovers-notorious-jiu-jitsu-fraud-and-phony-war-hero-david-lang-operating-in-cortland-new-york/

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/28/jiu-jitsu-fraud-david-lang-kicked-out-of-martial-arts-facility-but-has-he-opened-somewhere-else/

and if you are even slightly convinced, you can check back in a few days for the other shoe to drop. Just go to the National Police Gazette.

A quick summary of the lies he's told:
He said he served in the Military. That's not true, he shot himself in the eye w/a paintball gun, thus rendering himself unfit for duty.

He claimed to be Brazilian, even going so low as to pretend to speak Portuguese in an email exchange with another individual interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) from Dave. It was obviously apparant that he was using Google Translate to seem convincing.

He's been caught lying about having a Black belt in BJJ under several well respected and well known REAL BJJ Black Belts. Everyone of these people he claimed to be under denied ever training him in the art of BJJ.

This is just a small list of his ongoing con/shell game. Anytime he gets put on the spot, he instantly blames his ex-wife, who just happens to have had a prominent role in helping perpetuate his lies, that is, until he drained her bank account.

We know all of this because of a community of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fans and practicioners have well researched his life story.

For the full, complete comprehensive story, go here:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1744492/Possible-fake-Black-Belt/?&page=1

What we really need is a comprehensive, sanitized version of the events that have taken place on this forum for those people who aren't into the stuff that we are, but who are a part of Dave's life in some form or another.

I encourage as many people as possible to go thru his friends list and either copy/paste what I wrote above, or write your own warning to as many of his friends as possible. We have to be relentless. At times it seems like we just keep losing steam, but if we stay at it, he'll slip up and when he does, he's fucked.
2/2/14 10:44 PM
Jeffphansen77
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes really doubling down on the godspeak & bumper sticker platitudes on his FB page. It helps fuzz over the minds of his followers with fluffy emotions so they don't engage their brains with what they're hearing.

Hey Dave, your next tattoo needs to be "only God can judge me" now that no one is judging you positively the way you wanted them to when they believed your lies.
2/3/14 6:47 AM
Little EagleYoshida
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tattoo pic is currently unavailable for me, but he did post a new profile pic.

http://imgur.com/ovTguDj

Sorry the pic is so small but can anyone see what org the medal is from my eyes are not what they used to be. My google fu has led to no tournaments that Dave has entered let alone placed in. Can anyone ask the evolution guy in the pics with him about any of his matches and what not?
2/3/14 10:06 AM
BriggsSeekins
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work, Bungle. Hopefully people close to him will get smart to exactly what kind of social deviant this man is. One of my primary investigations this week will be focusing on the details of Lang's dog murdering episode. Apparently he may have been arrested for this. I have a solid source on it and was given a name of the SPCA official who handled the case at the time.

Basically Woodie Allen + Michael Vick - Any talent + John Dyceck = Dave Lang.

I will also be continuing "Operation Helping Hand" where I will continue to make sure that the decent Christian people of Cortland County are aware of what kind of phony Christians the Lang family are.

It's hilarious how he continually falls back on his Christian babbling without ever showing an ounce of contrition, which is supposed to be the most basic thing a Christian who has wronged people should do. There are plenty of phony Christians in the world, but when they get caught being phonies, they almost always have the awareness to know they need to apologize and ask for forgiveness. Than you have these Langs who are apparently so loved by God himself that the Devil is working non-stop through demons like me to torment them. Hypocrites are always hilarious, but I feel bad for any honest Christians that they attach themselves to.

2/3/14 11:20 AM
McLeod
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is the name EXACTLY that Lang is using on Facebook right now?
2/3/14 12:12 PM
uberpinscher
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McLeod - what is the name EXACTLY that Lang is using on Facebook right now?

https://www.facebook.com/mrbeanlang/

"David Mrbean Dasilvalan"
2/3/14 12:17 PM
billyball2
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Dave posted some new photo with his shirt off posing like a 12 year old girl on his facebook page. On that new picture, 10 people "liked" it.

I sent all ten of those people this:

"I know you don't know me, but you know Dave Lang. And before you jump to the conclusion that I'm some how related to his ex-wife or she "put us up to it" or spreading lies or whatever, I'd like to make you aware of Dave's true past. Every time he's been caught impersonating someone that he's not, or just generally sucking unsuspecting people into his well planed fraud, I'd like for you to take a moment and read this three part series on Dave's shady history of lies and deceit. The third part hasn't dropped yet, as there are way more people willing to come forward since the first and second article dropped. Here are the links:

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/19/police-gazette-investigation-uncovers-notorious-jiu-jitsu-fraud-and-phony-war-hero-david-lang-operating-in-cortland-new-york/

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/28/jiu-jitsu-fraud-david-lang-kicked-out-of-martial-arts-facility-but-has-he-opened-somewhere-else/

and if you are even slightly convinced, you can check back in a few days for the other shoe to drop. Just go to the National Police Gazette.

A quick summary of the lies he's told:
He said he served in the Military. That's not true, he shot himself in the eye w/a paintball gun, thus rendering himself unfit for duty.

He claimed to be Brazilian, even going so low as to pretend to speak Portuguese in an email exchange with another individual interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) from Dave. It was obviously apparant that he was using Google Translate to seem convincing.

He's been caught lying about having a Black belt in BJJ under several well respected and well known REAL BJJ Black Belts. Everyone of these people he claimed to be under denied ever training him in the art of BJJ.

This is just a small list of his ongoing con/shell game. Anytime he gets put on the spot, he instantly blames his ex-wife, who just happens to have had a prominent role in helping perpetuate his lies, that is, until he drained her bank account.

We know all of this because of a community of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fans and practicioners have well researched his life story.

For the full, complete comprehensive story, go here:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1744492/Possible-fake-Black-Belt/?&page=1

What we really need is a comprehensive, sanitized version of the events that have taken place on this forum for those people who aren't into the stuff that we are, but who are a part of Dave's life in some form or another.

I encourage as many people as possible to go thru his friends list and either copy/paste what I wrote above, or write your own warning to as many of his friends as possible. We have to be relentless. At times it seems like we just keep losing steam, but if we stay at it, he'll slip up and when he does, he's fucked.

Tastefully done IMO.

Definitely a good way to introduce his "friends" to his douchebaggery...
2/3/14 1:15 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

looks just like him
2/3/14 1:41 PM
ebullock
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone shop a douche chinstrap on him so we can tell
2/3/14 1:56 PM
BriggsSeekins
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure that's Dave's older sister. His siblings were all adults, except for one brother who was 14 when he was born. Dave has an older sister who moved far away at a pretty young age and is reported to have very little to do with the family.

2/3/14 2:05 PM
MountainMedic
1011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -

here is something fun...

this is a photo posted to the interwebs by Pat Lang... (little dick langs momma)

look at the kid in the background... with an eye patch....

could it be??

Everything is way too old in that pic.

So, the only conclusion to be drawn, is that he comes from a long line of people who can't help but poke their own eye out.

Baby dick never really even had a chance. Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 2:08 PM
MountainMedic
1011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im sorry, did I just read "dog murdering"?

Do tell Phone Post 3.0
2/3/14 2:19 PM
BriggsSeekins

Dave Lang shot a pitbull in the head from point blank range several times. The dog appears to have belonged to the same friend who he has stolen all of his 101st Airborn war stories from. The motive for this remains somewhat unclear, but appears that it may have been done to get even with the veteran-friend's wife, who had lost the dog to him in a divorce. Lang has tried to defend this action by saying the dog had been turned into a fighting dog, but I heard most of what I know about this story so far from a man who had fostered the dog with his girlfriend, a long-time vounteer with the SPCA, and he describes the dog as very smart and loving.

2/3/14 2:43 PM
yusul
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't understand, the friend married lang's ex wife, or the friend was divorced and had the dog?
2/3/14 2:59 PM
Mr Bungle

This guy: https://www.facebook.com/robert.steen2 Robert Sheen. Do we already know about him? Because I found a few more pics on his page "Posing" with Dave and that other fake dude, Paul.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153727618945094&set=a.10150285400675094.525792.740820093&type=1
2/3/14 3:01 PM
Mr Bungle

Oh yeah, and there's kids in the picture. And one dude on one knee directly in front of Dave, posing hard. Its just that he's facing the wrong direction. He's looking at the camera instead of looking at Dave's tiny junk.
2/3/14 3:02 PM
Mr Bungle

And who the hell is this hardass tough guy? He's friends with Dave. Looks like a real badass. Wonder where he learned his "skilz" from? Dave of course: https://www.facebook.com/justin.s.mma
2/3/14 3:04 PM
Mr Bungle

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152988792440094&set=a.10150285400675094.525792.740820093&type=1&permPage=1

Another pic of that Robert Sheen, in a pose we've seen before. This time, it's Dave and a bunch of his minions holding Robert sideways like Dave was in that one pic. That must be a requirement in Dave's barn, I mean Gym.
2/3/14 3:05 PM
Mr Bungle

And another

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152942444290094&set=a.10150285400675094.525792.740820093&type=1&permPage=1
2/3/14 3:06 PM
Mr Bungle

Shit, who's the black belt on the left of that pic of Dave standing on the outside, white belt on the inside, and some random(?) BB on the right side. It's like one big gay fake oreo cookie.
2/3/14 3:07 PM
Mr Bungle

MOAR????

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152845463310094&set=a.10150285400675094.525792.740820093&type=1&permPage=1
2/3/14 3:08 PM
Mr Bungle

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153797760720094&set=a.10150285400675094.525792.740820093&type=1&permPage=1

Probably the single worst organized and dingy looking gym I've ever seen. Is that supposed to be a hand drawn pic of Bruce lee in the top left corner of this pic?
2/3/14 3:11 PM
Mr Bungle

Shit guys, misspelled the guys name. Not Robert Sheen, but Robert Steen.

And if that guy is a fighter or a ranked belt in BJJ, then that's beyond fucked up. Look at his body type. He's skinny but flabby. Look at the way he holds his hands. He has no discipline.

2/3/14 3:14 PM
BriggsSeekins

That Justin Stewart guy's FB says he's from Newcastle, PA. I have been very curious about the true nature of his relationship with Lang. Lang will use a photo taking with an unsuspecting person for years to look legit. Lang appears to be cornering him at some fight, but I can see Lang volunteering (while his microdick gets hard) to corner anybody at a small, poorly organized show. I've posted stuff all over PA Fighters about Lang. Stewart is FB friend of my friend Randy Wolf Smith, but Randy didn't seem to really know who he was when I asked. I've friend requested Stewart now. I actually didn't see Dave DaSilvaLan on his friend list, but Langer has me completely blocked on FB now.

2/3/14 3:19 PM
Mr Bungle

Edited: 03/10/14 11:32 PM
Look, I'm not even a white belt. I have almost no martial arts experience. Geoff Trisolini's gym is less than 3 miles down the road from me. But I'm a drug addict who can't seem to get his shit straight, so I never go to class. And I won't, until I get my life in order. And though I may be a drug addict junkie fuck loser, at least I'm not Dave. <br /><br />At least I'm not Dave.<br /><br />By the way, Geoff Trisolini,in case you've never heard of him, you soon will. He's got at least one lightweight champ here in Arkansas and anytime they go to NAGA in Dallas or any where else close enough to drive in one day, his team usually comes away with the most trophies. I haven't been in his gym in two or so years, but I have seen a billboard all the way in Hot Springs Arkansas (We're from Camden) promoting him as a Light weight champion. This kid, whatever his name is, I'll find out, has it in him to be something special. <br /><br />To think, I first met Geoff around the time all this stuff started with Dave. If Dave would have just put in the effort and time and dedication in the first place, he'd be just like the kids Geoff is bringing up.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.