UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/6/14 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NORCAL707
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - $650.

Who needs some cash.
So he ducked you or did you see him face to face? Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 1:56 AM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

read the thread bro.
1/6/14 3:52 AM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck at his Facebook. Does he really have an affiliation with Evolution now? Those pics are mind blowing. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 4:08 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David "Dasilvala" lmao! He went from Lang to Lange to Dasilva to Dasilvala... Woah. And that piece of shit pedophile has a pic with a bunch of little kids. Come on, guys. There has to be someone out there with the balls to stop this guy. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 4:16 AM
bad1121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fucking joke. I can't believe the nerve of this guy. Does he really think with the lynching he took on the UG that he can just claim that he is now magically a black belt under someone else - and get away with it. Dude there's this new thing called the internet where people can research you and find out the TRUTH. That your a lying, scumbag child toucher. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 4:59 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Dave!
Just wanted to write to you on here since I couldn't leave you a message on FB. Also, why is your IG private? Wouldn't a world beater, 2nd degree black belt like yourself want to be followed by many in the bjj world without awaiting approval? Celebrities, fighters, black belts, etc. all have open IG's. It's not like you're hiding anything. I think it's cool that you've been a black belt under so many people, man. From Wallid Ismail to the Gracies to This master Giba, and I'm sure there's about 3 more you've been under.

It's crazy how many Masters you've been under! Your bjj has to be world class and top notch, no doubt. Hey, so is your father Brazilian or were adopted by a brazilian family? I remember you were once Lang? Or was it Lange? Or DaSilva? There's definitely an error in your name, you should check it out and fix it... It says Dasilvala now, bro.

Remember that fraud Matt Barvo? lol He used to claim he was a black belt in bjj, and he even claimed he was brazilian. I know that must of boiled your blood, him claiming to be brazilian and a bjj black belt! What a fucking fraud, right? lol! It's not fair to you and all the other real bjj black belts out there who've busted their asses all those years to rightfully claim credentials and earn those belts through hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, and tears. Don't worry though, he finally got tired of living a lie he called his life.

Could you imagine that? Living a lie for so long? No way, right? The thought alone is disgusting, but some people are just mentally ill like that.

Happy late veterans day, too, bro! I know you served our country before in the military. What branch was it? Marines or Army? Either way, it was probably both or more... thank you for your services. It blows my mind that you're ranked higher than all these bjj guys that have name recognition and have been around the art for so long, yet you're so under the radar when it comes to your name and showcasing your skills.

Why is that, man? I'm sure it's just you being so honest and humble that you don't like showing off, but with a pedigree like yours... Come on! You gotta get out there and do some seminars and win some gold medals at bigger tournaments. Ever thought about entering the adcc? Or worlds? I hear there are more than just 2 competitors at black belt. You'd kill it and smash the competition hard for sure.

Anyway, take care Prof DaSilvalala DeJesus DeLangelang.

Respect,
-Eddy aka DRRGF Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:57 AM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Anyway, take care Prof DaSilvalala DeJesus DeLangelang."

I actually laughed out loud...
1/6/14 2:29 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - "Anyway, take care Prof DaSilvalala DeJesus DeLangelang."

Does anyone know who the evolution guy is that he is at the airport with? Anyway of making contact? Is that dude legit?

He is tagged in a bunch of Facebook pics with legit Blackbelts from seminars. Have these people been notified who he is? Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 2:33 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Yes Traven and Carlos David have been notified that he is a fake
1/6/14 4:38 PM
Lionpaws
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it..I'll do it. Take that $650 and get me plane ticket and find someone on here whose close that I can stay with and will film the roll. I'm pretty curious anyways. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 5:09 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lionpaws - Fuck it..I'll do it. Take that $650 and get me plane ticket and find someone on here whose close that I can stay with and will film the roll. I'm pretty curious anyways. Phone Post 3.0

Get this man his golden ticket.
1/6/14 5:21 PM
PressureGame
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, that facebook page is already gone.

This is the guy that he's claiming a black belt from now...

https://www.facebook.com/gibalotus.jiujitsu?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/GibaJJ

Does anybody that speaks Portuguese want to try and contact him and find out if he ever belted Lang?
1/6/14 5:31 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No need, we all know he didn't.
1/6/14 5:37 PM
MrAntichrist
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lionpaws - Fuck it..I'll do it. Take that $650 and get me plane ticket and find someone on here whose close that I can stay with and will film the roll. I'm pretty curious anyways. Phone Post 3.0
If you go, I nominate you for the first ever gold name on the UG Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 5:57 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

PrettyBoy -

Does anyone know who the evolution guy is that he is at the airport with? Anyway of making contact? Is that dude legit?

He is tagged in a bunch of Facebook pics with legit Blackbelts from seminars. Have these people been notified who he is? Phone Post 3.0
Paulo something... Can't remember his last name. He's legit, and we need to get in touch with him to let him know about this fraud bitch. Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:29 PM
paperplate
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New David Lang Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/mrbeanlang

Seems like Paulo Izaias & Carlos David Oliveira are the two guys that David Lang is using to say he is legit.

Paulo Izaias now teaching at Evolution Fight Team NY
https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionFightTeamNy

He is a black belt under Ronaldo Cruz Raspinha
https://www.facebook.com/ronaldocruz.raspinha

Evolution Fight Team in Brazil
https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionFT

Carlos David Oliveira
https://www.facebook.com/carlosdavid.oliveira

from Combat Sports Center in Richmond VA.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/combat-sports-center/193915887320654

David with Rogerio Taborda
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=689394327756588&set=pb.100000580818061.-2207520000.1389049773.&type=3&theater

Rogerio Tatu Taborda
https://www.facebook.com/rogerio.taborda1

In the below post he talks about creontes/traitors. Wonder what he'd think of David's dubious belt claims.

TEAM TATUBJJ en 2014 nao aceitara formar creontes nem regras de faixas pretas ou marron nao formamos mais creontes.
E sim homens de valores e respeito!!
uma vez e creonte , creonte sempre!!
Well, grande abraco boa sorte e feliz natal nesta terra de creontes Osss.

TEAM TATUBJJ en 2014 Creonte * traitor* not accepted form of rules or brown or black bands do not form more Creonte.
And yes men who value and respect!!
and judas traitor always will be.
Well, Big hug good luck and merry christmas this land of Creonte OSS.

TATU

Note: The picture with Rogerio Tatu Taborda is posted September 8. David has a black belt but no stripes. Also posted September 8th is a photo of a new black belt with TWO stripes. Why no photos ever with one stripe? These other guys have to know he is not a two stripe black belt because there are recent pictures of him with them without any stripes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=689394327756588&set=pb.100000580818061.-2207520000.1389049773.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=689392007756820&set=pb.100000580818061.-2207520000.1389050747.&type=3&theater
1/6/14 6:30 PM
paperplate
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't find a Facebook for Paulo Izaias.
1/6/14 6:41 PM
PrettyBoy

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
PrettyBoy -

Paulo something... Can't remember his last name. He's legit, and we need to get in touch with him to let him know about this fraud bitch. Phone Post 3.0
I don't follow BJJ competition but I found a couple vids of A Paulo Silva of evolution BJJ getting submitted in Gi and No Gi at Grapplers Quest US Nationals 2013.

Same dude? Phone Post 3.0
1/6/14 6:44 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just went and saw Lang's pics. 

What a pristine, unused black belt with big broad ass stripes.

So how many times has a UGr said they were gonna check him out?

Sounds like he is near some legit practitioners so what is the hold up?

Too much bandwagonning here.

He is a pedo, yet is allowed to hang with his kids.

He is a black belt under at least 12 people.

How is he posing at comps with a BB on but not getting called on it?

Anyways, fuck lang and his horse juggling thunder cunt of a GF

1/7/14 1:47 PM
Lionpaws

MrAntichrist -
Lionpaws - Fuck it..I'll do it. Take that $650 and get me plane ticket and find someone on here whose close that I can stay with and will film the roll. I'm pretty curious anyways. Phone Post 3.0
If you go, I nominate you for the first ever gold name on the UG Phone Post 3.0
And I'd wear it with pride. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 2:40 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Leonidas who posted on this thread won masters brown division and absolute said $700 and ticket and he would go Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 9:17 PM
mmaguy30

To be clear, (and not to be a dick...) but I am not paying anyone to go... I am paying for video, of a legit purple or better, rolling with miester professor dave dabean bean lang dasilva la.

Im not handing money out for someone to go and not roll, for whatever reason, and I'm not paying for someones ticket... this is a reward for a video...

And to be more clear, If the video is a 20 second clip of a purple sitting in his guard... I'm not putting up shit.

Everyone here knows what we want, and what I will pay reward money for... a video of someone exposing this POS fraud.

Its reward money, to get it you must perform.
1/7/14 10:09 PM
thegreatone287
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - To be clear, (and not to be a dick...) but I am not paying anyone to go... I am paying for video, of a legit purple or better, rolling with miester professor dave dabean bean lang dasilva la.

Im not handing money out for someone to go and not roll, for whatever reason, and I'm not paying for someones ticket... this is a reward for a video...

And to be more clear, If the video is a 20 second clip of a purple sitting in his guard... I'm not putting up shit.

Everyone here knows what we want, and what I will pay reward money for... a video of someone exposing this POS fraud.

I agree with this VU Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 10:21 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Edited: 01/07/14 10:22 PM
mma guy/ Ask Rory what Leonidas would do to the guy. I understand your point, but it seems we cannot get a northern guy to step up. At least know we have guys in Georgia that will do it
1/8/14 12:26 AM
NORCAL707
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - To be clear, (and not to be a dick...) but I am not paying anyone to go... I am paying for video, of a legit purple or better, rolling with miester professor dave dabean bean lang dasilva la.

So its fair to say you didnt roll with this guy? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.