UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/11/14 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BriggsSeekins
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH-sent you a pm earlier today.
1/12/14 2:37 AM
10eroftheyear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys may be interested in seeing black belt David La struggling to tap out one of his white belt students

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L5rbToAbo8
1/12/14 2:39 AM
10eroftheyear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

or maybe some of his stellar "judo Jiu Jitsu"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1yurWpExA
1/12/14 2:41 AM
10eroftheyear

or quite possibly even him reffing one of his own students in a tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=142LwhpAYNA
1/12/14 2:46 AM
10eroftheyear

Didn't think these had been posted, if they have, my bad Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 3:19 AM
plasticonoband
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
1/12/14 4:41 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10eroftheyear - Didn't think these had been posted, if they have, my bad Phone Post 3.0
In til this bitch gets shut down! You are the man! Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 4:47 AM
10eroftheyear

If there's anyway you can download these vids before lang has that cunt who uploaded them (YouTube user name sportmed883) take them down, go ahead and do so. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 6:02 AM
JoejitsuMD
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10eroftheyear - you guys may be interested in seeing black belt David La struggling to tap out one of his white belt students

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L5rbToAbo8
Wow that's awful. Lang seriously has no idea what to do or how to move on the ground. Many frauds at least get a little training, but I don't think lang has studied grappling under anyone a single day in his life. He doesn't even look like a 3 month white belt. Someone download these videos quick before they get taken down!! Phone Post
1/12/14 7:21 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - "Even if it's just a line he has invited anybody to roll so of the shit hits the fan we have proof that Dave wanted guys to come and roll"

This is ultimately true. The volumes of fraudulent claims Dave Lang has made over the years while trying to sell services to the general public are so absurd and pathological that he would have no real chance matching credibility in a court case against any basically law-abiding citizen on the planet. I pray for the day when Dave Lang actually has to appear in a courtroom, because I can and will freely give my oath to the flag and bible and then unload a shit ton of damning claims he made to me personally. And I know several other people who would testify to the same.

But for a cop who is called in to respond to a confrontation at a Martial Arts school, this is going to look like so much high school jock drama that there's no telling how he might respond based on what kind of day he is having and what Dave might have already told the police in advance. We know Dave contacted the local sherif when he knew MMAGuy was on his way. I actually am pretty confident 10er and I would have no problem talking to a cop and squaring it away, but I don't blame him for not being willing to risk it given his situation. He's a friend and I don't want to see him do anything he's uncomfortable with. But I've rolled with the guy more hours than maybe anybody I know and I promise you he's not fucking scared of confronting Dave Lang.

My story for the National Police Gazette is developing nicely. I am tracking down leads on people who are close to Lang currently or have been recently. I will post updates when I'm ready to tease the story and build up a reading for my publication. This really is a dream story to write, so fuck you Dave Lang for that.

Well Lang is definately not a BB judging by that!

Briggs VTFU man the more people that find out about this bono eyed kiddy fiddling cockfaggit the better! Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 7:22 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^damn phone bonk eyed Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:07 AM
pillbottle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10eroftheyear - or quite possibly even him reffing one of his own students in a tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=142LwhpAYNA
If anyone ever makes it over to Lang's gym, please slap the shit out of Greg's girl while you're there for her super annoying narrative of this video. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:20 AM
BriggsSeekins
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10er I owe you a beer for that find. The hilarious thing is that so many people for so long have been dying to see a good blue belt or purple go capture video of him rolling with Lang. But here's one of Lang's own students posting up a video of Lang rolling with a white belt who has never actually trained with a real instructor, maybe has a bit of wrestling, and he's giving this BJJ black belt prodigy all he can fucking handle. It's such a beautiful development in the story.

This is kind of typical for Lang's MO over the years. He'll get somebody with a little bit of wrestling or basic grappling but no real BJJ and dedicate his life to presenting them with a very likable, friendly, but entirely fraudulent identity. He shows them stuff that he's learned off Youtube or at whatever day long seminar Mama Pat paid for him to attend. Then he follows the students to some small tournaments where they have enough prior skills and natural athleticism to beat one or two other lower level to intermediate amateurs and collect their medal. Then Lang can throw up the "His students compete and win!" People who are really familiar with the sport understand this means nothing in terms of black belt level legitimacy. Any blue belt a equivalent no gi guy in the world could move to some rural area where there were guys who used to wrestle hanging around and put together a club that would win medals at small tournaments.

But Lang puts up pictures of himself posing with all kinds of guys wearing medals in his schools or on his various social media sites. It's one of his ways of making himself look legitimate again and again to people first coming to meet him. I'm pretty sure he's still using one of me and him at a Naga.
1/12/14 9:26 AM
BriggsSeekins

For the story I am writing exposing Lang, I would really appreciate if any Black or Brown belt UGer would be willing to watch the video and critique Lang's technique. I have been around and rolled with a handful of guys at that level, and yeah, it's fucking laughable. But for the maximum credibility of my story, it would be best to get the video critiqued on the record by one or two members of the BJJ community who are known and respected as entirely legitimate.

I am going to post to the Atama forum, too. But please, nobody flood the video with comments on Youtube. I don't want it yanked quickly and then have to go back and spend time convincing the poster to put it back up. And anybody who is willing to help, keep in mind it might come down quickly.
1/12/14 9:29 AM
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave Langposted toMatt Barvo
February 21, 2011
At least there's evidence of me actually fighting in a cage you pussy.
1/12/14 9:47 AM
BriggsSeekins

I know the defense that Lang and his students who haven't yet left him as this starts to unfold, will offer is that "Lang was just defending and letting him work on escaping that submission."

Hahahaha. First of all, nice beat read fucking head, Lang. I'm right now about 15-20 pounds over a good competing weight for myself and haven't rolled in about two months, and I could still go hang out on bottom on a smallish white belt with that little technique and not appear physically exhausted. I'm not saying this to brag, because I am nothing special. I'm just saying it because this video demonstrates clearly that you are quite a bit less than something special.

I have rolled with four black belts and a couple of brown belts, and no gi with some number of really good former college wrestlers who had picked up grappling while training for MMA. Nobody with skills on that level who I have ever rolled with would have just hung out on bottom while I struggled endlessly to escape a fucking submission that they had half-ass thrown up.

In my relatively limited experience, even if a guy that good is not transitioning into submissions at some dizzying pace, he's still going to keep flowing through different positions and make you react with more technique than a brute force stack.

1/12/14 10:05 AM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am only a lowly 3 stripe purple under Relson, and I can say without hesitation that the skills displayed by cockfaggit Lang in that video are so inefficient, poor, and sad, there is absolutely NO chance he has ever been properly instructed by a real black belt EVER, and if a legit black belt ever awarded Lang that belt he wears, he should be embarrassed and ashamed for pissing on the sport of BJJ.

I bet that cockfaggit actually believes he is decent, and that after muckin about with a bunch of his own white belts for a few years, he has somehow achieved black belt level skills through youtubeitsu and general fuckery.

Your a douche Dave Lang, now there is video proof.

Someone grab the videos while they are up, I have no clue how.
1/12/14 10:12 AM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wait....

hold the fuck on...

Dave Ian, Aka, Dave La, aka Dave Dasilva, Aka Dave the one eyed kiddyfucker, aka Dave Lang is reffing matches at a tournament, and a fairly decent size one as well?

what. in. the. fuck. is. going. on. in. NY???

And I want to falcon punch the dumb bitch taping that sharkisha
1/12/14 10:26 AM
Farthammer
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Several years ago, I rolled with two black belts as a white belt - Kurt Osiander and Will Dias.

With Kurt, it was during a private lesson. Here is how it went:

-he would play around and offer various openings to see if I would capitalize. If I did, he would compliment me, then escape and start the process over. If I did not capitalize, he would calmly tap me out within 5 seconds of my mistake.

With Will, he would do the same thing as Kurt did with me. However, I also rolled with him during a "King of the Hill" drill. Will wanted some practice so he laid in guard and all of his students would try and pass it. One by one he tapped us all. White belt through purple belt - we ALL tapped in a short amount of time.

I write all this not to brag (being a white belt is not impressive), but to point out that a legit black belt would NEVER look like that. Dave will hide behind the "I was going easy/teaching him" excuse, but that video was not teaching. That was two white belts rolling. One of them had a bit more experience, but was still horrible.

I haven't trained in 5 years and I am pretty sure I could pass that shitty guard of his.
1/12/14 10:53 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've downloaded the video of him sparring, in case it gets taken down.

I'm just a purple myself, I would say he was a white belt, a spazzy, spazzy white belt

Quick critique,

Overall he doesn't move his hips, doesn't stop white belt stacking him, can't finish a triangle, doesn't use his grips efficiently.

0:04- 1:08 he doesn't put his right foot on the hip to finish the triangle.

1:32 almost got his guard passed and goes for a scissor sweep when he has a two hands on the white belts lapels, any blue belt worth their salt would control the sleeve/lapel.

I can assure you that the new blues, even the +1 year under 70 kgs white belts at our academy would smash this Langer.

Terrible that he is still getting away with this. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:02 AM
BriggsSeekins

Thank you for down-loading it. Even if it gets taken down, I'm running with it in my story. I watched it with my own eyes, as did numerous supporting witnesses I could bring if Lang would ever have the audacity to even consider trying to sue for libel after I write about it.

But it's much more hilarious for everybody following and for stopping him when he inevitably crops up like a fungus again some time down the road.
1/12/14 11:06 AM
Edelweiss
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The videos are set to private. Did anyone download them? Would you be willing to re-upload them?

1/12/14 11:21 AM
BlackJesus

So I started reading on my IPad I got to page 141, I put down the iPad to go study. My son was playing and powered it off. Having to click page by page is so painful. It would be nice if there was a version of this thread without all of the bitching in the middle. Well here's to wait for the big announcement. Are shirts still available? I think I'm going to Rio to work for about 3 weeks this summer. I would love to try to get one signed. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:22 AM
BriggsSeekins

Looks like not a moment too fucking soon, Shoco. It's been removed by the user.

Legendary days like this require a string of heroes, my friend.

First 10er uncovers the long sought after gem in the early hours of a dark winter morning. Then a timely download saves it for posterity.

The Gods all hate you Dave Lang. All of them. Even the God of those crazy fucking Wahabists is momentarily aligned with every other one in the Universe to throw their damning energy down upon you. Ultimately, your buffoonery even makes you disgusting to Satan.

But really, the secret, unintentional hero of the day is this Sportsmed chick who uploaded it onto Youtube, throwing this treasure up to be uncovered by some worthy member of the UG vigilante horde.

If the the "student" in the video rolling with Lang is reading this, understand you are not a figure of fun in any of this, as long as you are willing to face up to the reality of having been fooled and stop allowing yourself to continue being fooled. Lang has tricked many decent people in his career as a conman, including myself. There is a reason perfect strangers from all over the world have united in the quest to continue taking Lang down and exposing him again and again, whenever he reappears. He is a pathologically deceptive person.

You look like a guy who enjoys rolling and has some aptitude for it. Give me an interview about what Lang is up to and I can easily point you in the direction of multiple training options in your area where you can get legitimate training with respectable people who will help you become a real grapple and/or BJJ player.

To the lady who posted up that stuff, if you are reading: The stuff has already been downloaded and Lang's house of cards is about to blow down once more. So embrace why not embrace the fact that you have unwittingly stumbled into hero status on an underground forum of miscreant MMA and BJJ practioners. Create an account and come tell us all about life at Lang's most recent "academy" or at least give me an interview for my story and put those videos back up, properly re-titled as "The Video That Exposed BJJ Fraud Dave Lang Once and For All."
1/12/14 11:35 AM
twinkletoesCT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted this to the other thread about the video:

"OK, I'm a BJJ Black Belt. Here is my humble analysis of what I just saw:

The white belt on top does not know how to create a low and stable base inside the guard. Instead, he is making himself available for any number of sweeps. The black belt is not taking advantage of this, even on the occasions when the white belt drives forward (essentially sweeping himself, but for the black belt's lack of interest in sweeping).

The black belt, instead, is intent on maintaining whatever grips he has on the lapel (they are hard to see, but in particular his left wrist is in an awkward and weak position). He does not use the grips for anything -- no pressure is applied in concert with movement.

It seems to me that he is intent on keeping those grips above issues of higher priority - on several occasions the white belt drives forward and brings the weight of his upper body over top of the black belt's upper body, and the black belt neither prevents this nor responds to it - he simply allows the white belt to take away the power of his guard. At the same time, the black belt is far too flat on his back, both laterally (both shoulder blades on the ground) and vertically (both the upper and lower back are on the ground). This indicates low skill level in the use of the closed guard.

It also bears noting that the black belt seems to use only his hands and his calves to interact with the white belt. I don't see use of the knees and elbows (hallmarks of intermediate BJJ) or any use of the hips or shoulders as pushing tools (more advanced BJJ). I see a small amount of overly large hip movements, which is typically a beginner trait.

And at the end, when the white belt manages to uncross the ankles, the black belt attempts an awkward attack (I can't tell if he intends an armbar or an omoplata) but he is unable to follow up with a second-string attack. When the initial attack fails, he does nothing to effectively control or limit the white belt's continued efforts to pass (he does not entangle an arm, re-grip the lapel or head & neck, and most significantly - he does not place pushing tools into the white belt's path).

At 1:30, when the white belt stands, he places only his left foot, and no other pushing tools (this is particularly poor open guard), and he stays on his back instead of sitting up (this should only be done when one has exceptional spider guard abilities and already established precise grips). When the white belt charges forward, he manages to change angles, but not by moving his own body -- rather, he simply shoves the white belt to his left with the brute force and the weight of his body. It suffices (barely), but it doesn't look much like BJJ. And incidentally, it gives him the opening for a sweep, but he doesn't attempt any. Instead, he simply holds the lapels and resumes "attacking" the upper body with his legs (although he is at the wrong range for any kind of armbar or triangle).

The most generous thing I could say is that it looked like a new blue belt against a mid-level white belt. But that would be generous.

Good training to you all,

~Chris"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.