UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/4/14 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BriggsSeekins
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kuya, I'm actually not sure if this was mentioned ont he thread itself. The first year or so after this happened there was a Dave Lang the Fraud webpage with a guestbook and I remember seeing it on there. However, it is definitely true. I had it brought to my attention last week by the gentleman who was fostering the dog briefly with his girlfriend. He gave me the name of the SPCA officer who conducted the investigation and said he though Lang was actually arrested for it. Ive been trying to get hold of the SPCA officer this week.

As far as I've been able to tell so far it appears the dog was awarded in a divorce settlement to Lang's friend who had just come off from deployment (the same friend Dave steals his 101st Airborne stories from). The guy appears to have had Lang shoot the dog as retribution against his ex-wife.

The couple who had fostered the dog confronted Lang about it and he tried to turn it around on them and accuse them of turning the dog into a "fighting dog." The gentleman who contact me said the dog was an extremely smart, loving pitbull. His girlfriend was an SPCA volunteer.

New York has oppressive gun laws compared to, say, Northern New England, where I'm from. You have to specifically get a permit from your county to purchase a pistol. In practice, they are not hard to get in most counties, and not in Cortland County. Even in my county, Tompkins, which is the most liberal county  west of the Hudson river valley, they are not hard to get if you have a clean record. I wrote a letter of recommendation for a co-worker getting one a year or two ago and he had no problem being approved.

2/4/14 2:55 PM
BriggsSeekins
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dog shooting for now appears to be a bit of a dead end. The records from that long ago at the SPCA are not computerized and buried in boxes somewhere and as a non-profit the SPCA is not accessible through FOI requests. The officer I spoke to did not think that Lang had been arrested for it. However, knowing what I do know to be fact about Lang, shooting a dog would not even actually be the worse thing he has done, and I view shooting a perfectly good dog as among the lowest behaviors a person can indulge in. Several people have contacted me with clear memories of Lang being the trigger man. Of course, people tend to look back on him with so much hatred that they would want to believe it.  

2/4/14 3:42 PM
jcblass
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now he has a history of shooting a dog.

We have a pedo and a dog killer, can their be a worst person in creation? FUCK HIM
2/4/14 5:13 PM
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give me his entire name and I will find d out his arrest record Phone Post 3.0
2/4/14 5:29 PM
JBASS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey - ^amazing idea. Briggs you should start an attention Joe Rogan thread where u can explain all about Lang and see if he would have you on his podcast Phone Post 3.0
They'd have to get into the details quickly, I can't imagine the people who believe Lang would be capable of watching for more than 4 minutes Phone Post 3.0
2/4/14 5:42 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^this is very true he does seem to target a select type of individual.

Just getting this frauds name out there would at least keep him in his shitty barn and stop him being able to affiliate with any other school Phone Post 3.0
2/4/14 6:09 PM
Edelweiss
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dirty Dick Slater - Give me his entire name and I will find d out his arrest record Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure it's David Michael Lang. Ya know, like all the other famous Brazilians.

2/4/14 6:55 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Also, looking back over that, I would say Robert had been prepped by Lang, since Robert is the one who mentioned that I'm not "professional" and use "swears." I didn't present myself to Robert as anything aside from somebody trying to clue him in on Lang. 

This is a classic "Lang" tactic. If someone is in contact with Dave and does not understand what's going on, or if that person has no clue as to what is happening, he likes to put on the charm and prove his innocence by his charm. Charm is his only offensive tactic...hmmm....kinda like......satan.

I had a nice long car ride with Dave years ago and he was trying to convince me that he did not sleep with this woman when he was clearly caught in the act. He said "why would I do that" and "they're just trying to make me look bad." You remember that Dave? I know you're reading this.

So, some of you guys who are skeptical about these accusations about Dave, does any of these excuses that Dave has said to me resonate with you? Just be honest with yourself. Take a break from him to clear your mind until you are otherwise convinced about who he is or who he is not. I took my break: I KNOW WHO HE IS.

For all those jokesters, no he is not satan, he just knows how to use his tactics.
2/4/14 7:07 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotRocky - 
BriggsSeekins - 

Also, looking back over that, I would say Robert had been prepped by Lang, since Robert is the one who mentioned that I'm not "professional" and use "swears." I didn't present myself to Robert as anything aside from somebody trying to clue him in on Lang. 

This is a classic "Lang" tactic. If someone is in contact with Dave and does not understand what's going on, or if that person has no clue as to what is happening, he likes to put on the charm and prove his innocence by his charm. Charm is his only offensive tactic...hmmm....kinda like......satan.

I had a nice long car ride with Dave years ago and he was trying to convince me that he did not sleep with this woman when he was clearly caught in the act. He said "why would I do that" and "they're just trying to make me look bad." You remember that Dave? I know you're reading this.

So, some of you guys who are skeptical about these accusations about Dave, does any of these excuses that Dave has said to me resonate with you? Just be honest with yourself. Take a break from him to clear your mind until you are otherwise convinced about who he is or who he is not. I took my break: I KNOW WHO HE IS.

For all those jokesters, no he is not satan, he just knows how to use his tactics.

Sorry, I don't think that I made it clear.

During that car ride he prepped me for the onslaught that was coming his way so that my role would be to defend him. And guess what, I was approached by her (the girl he slept with) boyfriend, and he made some accusations about Dave sleeping with that guy's girlfriend; at this time he was still married with his first wife. I was prepped alright. It was a shock to me to hear these accusations about Dave at the time. I mean come on, he was a trustworthy christian after all right???

Hey Briggs, wanna get a hold of that guy? I know him, and he always shows me respect even after I defended Dave. Lets see what other memories pop up. How does that sound DAVE???
2/4/14 7:15 PM
Mr Bungle

NotRocky - 
NotRocky - 
BriggsSeekins - 

Sorry, I don't think that I made it clear.

During that car ride he prepped me for the onslaught that was coming his way so that my role would be to defend him. And guess what, I was approached by her (the girl he slept with) boyfriend, and he made some accusations about Dave sleeping with that guy's girlfriend; at this time he was still married with his first wife. I was prepped alright. It was a shock to me to hear these accusations about Dave at the time. I mean come on, he was a trustworthy christian after all right???

Hey Briggs, wanna get a hold of that guy? I know him, and he always shows me respect even after I defended Dave. Lets see what other memories pop up. How does that sound DAVE???

You better not be Dave trying to derail this inquiry. Because this could be epic. (Just kidding about you being Dave, you're spelling is impeccable compared to Dave)
2/4/14 7:40 PM
NotRocky

Edited: 02/04/14 7:50 PM
~Count2potato
"I've seen men like Dave my whole life. He's not a real man, father, or hard worker. All he cares about is where he's gonna make his next dollar from."

Dave is not about making money. I know that all too well. For instance, look at what he was charging people for lessons; let alone private lessons as a BB.
He also had a sorry aftermarket parts store in which he sold parts at a wholesaler price and barely making a profit. It killed his and his first wife's finances and he was adamant about keeping it open.
Plus, and I don't mean to pick fun, but the house he lived/used to live in was a dump. It didn't even look like he attempted to even fix it up.

Now the BIG QUESTION is why would he do that? What would he gain? Well, not everybody wants to gain wealth. Because if he wanted to gain wealth, then I believe that he has the potential to become a crooked CEO of a major company like there already is. Wealth is not his thing.

Dave's thing is power and control over people. He does it so subtly and very cunning that you wouldn't see it if you're not looking for it because his facade is trustworthy; you wouldn't be looking for it!. So why does he want power and control? That is something that I am studying and it is fascinating! I have still yet come to a conclusion, it could be biological, it could be the environment he was raised in, it could be both.

By no means do I have the credentials to diagnose him. However, the same behaviors keep revealing themselves over time. Dave you do need to be shut down before it gets any worse, and it will over time. You have the capability to do something very heinous even beyond what happened years ago. I know that you are trying to refine yourself from mistakes in the past so that you can get away with more. It's a drug to you. Be aware of what you are doing and get help!

For me Dave, it's not about ruining your business, you have already done that time and time again (notice a pattern?). It's about being aware of your potential harm on others and seeking professional help.
2/4/14 8:39 PM
NotRocky

mmaguy30 - Not rocky... you are an AMAZING addition to this thread...

could you share with all of us your fav story of how fucked up Dave is?

You know who I am

Shhhhh.........
2/4/14 8:54 PM
Tai Chi Bag

Dirty Dick Slater - Give me his entire name and I will find d out his arrest record Phone Post 3.0

It's David Matthew MrBean DaSilva DaSilvalan La Lan Lang the Evil Mexican Jew.
2/4/14 9:40 PM
BriggsSeekins

It's too bad some of Lang's current victims can't talk to Not Rocky. I think he'd have the best chance of getting through to them. 

Not Rocky is absolutley correct that for Lang it really isn't about money. I think he uses that angle to help him con people and win them over. You feel sorry for him around him. It was obvious his gym in Ithaca was going to tank for inability to pay the rent. I think his parents had a loan out or something that was covering it, but I'm not really sure if the rent was paid or how much he was behind on it. I know about how much a space like his would go for in Ithaca and there weren't enough students to cover it, even at the stated prices he charged, which he didn't collect from many people. Meanwhile he was driving over an hour each way to get there, at least until he found "students" who could open it up for him in the morning. 

That's been a big part of cultivating loyalty from a lot of his younger students who don't have much money. I'm pretty sure I was one of the only people who paid him with any regularity in Ithaca. I felt bad for him and I was an adult with a job, so I didn't want to stiff him. He cares much more about cultivating people thinking he's a great guy and somebody they should trust and respect. 

I also think Not Rocky is completely correct that he's only going to get worse until he's stopped. I have no faith in him ever "going for help," though if he at least got to the point where he had to go through the motions to appease his family, it would be a start. The fact that they continue to support this bullshit he's doing is the really creepy thing about it. But he's never shown an ounce of contrition for anything he has done. He is completelely with morals, empathy, decency or shame. That is a broken and dangerous person. 

I have enjoyed writing about him and researching him and helping to destroy his little plans. I'm enough of a Inglorious Basterd in my own right to enjoy the opportunity to go after a piece of trash who has completely removed himself from the sort of basic decent treatment that a normal person deserves, even at their worst. But it still wouldn't be worth the effort to me if it wasn't clear that he's only trying to get more sophisticated and refined at taking advantage of people.

The fact that people like Paul and Robert are still hanging onto his facade is tragic. I was a slight asshole to Robert once he threatened to "have me arrested" but I reached out to him in the closest thing to Christian empathy I'm capable of.  It was obvious from jump that Lang had completely gotten to him and prepped him ahead of time. It would be good if Not Rocky could reach these guys, but I'm sure they aren't reading here. 

2/5/14 12:33 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"He cares much more about cultivating people thinking he's a great guy and somebody they should trust and respect."

That's interesting: that in a way all this is his method of gaining respect and being liked/looked up to. Like he doesn't believe people could like the "real" him, if that person even exists any more. I was thinking more along the lines of him being a sociopath, but maybe that isn't it.
2/5/14 12:48 AM
JBASS
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Just Saw Swinging - "He cares much more about cultivating people thinking he's a great guy and somebody they should trust and respect."

That's interesting: that in a way all this is his method of gaining respect and being liked/looked up to. Like he doesn't believe people could like the "real" him, if that person even exists any more. I was thinking more along the lines of him being a sociopath, but maybe that isn't it.
I think he has lied so much that he even has himself fooled. He is beyond the point of contrition or remorse as he has changed his own psychology.

If that horrid abomination he calls a mother had any actual love for her son, she would check him into an asylum for the rest of his life and then do something about herself. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I helped someone escape punishment for an absolutely heinous child sex crime, he deserves to fry for that alone Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 7:00 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well son of a bitch! I can finally say "In" after 5 days, 459 pages and countless matbattles (I blame the app).

It was tough, but I am now current.

Hats off to you guys. What a treat. My wife however, she is not happy that this has consumed my free time lately, and I now fuck with her and call her "Tiphanie" in a Forrest Gump voice just for fun.

Thank you Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 8:07 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva you truly are now a man!

But admit it's better than any movie you have ever seen! Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 8:22 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey - Vulva you truly are now a man!

Unbelievable.....if somebody told me that they read this story online and that it was real, I'd smack them for wasting my time with fake shit lol.

You really have to read it to believe it lol! This an jacobear on the OG were my greatest conquests.

I'm just happy I never jumped in and said to take it easy on the old lady lol.

READ THE THREAD BEFORE CHIMING IN WITH YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!! SHE DESERVES IT! LOL Phone Post 3.0
guesswhatchickenbutt
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is a CLASSIC sociopath. Coupling that with pedo tendencies is the scariest part about this to me.
Vulva Fabulous

Evzey - Vulva you truly are now a man!

Hit ya with a +1 lol

I'm so glad I read the entire thread though. Holy shit Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 8:25 AM
Vulva Fabulous

BriggsSeekins -

It's too bad some of Lang's current victims can't talk to Not Rocky. I think he'd have the best chance of getting through to them. 

Not Rocky is absolutley correct that for Lang it really isn't about money. I think he uses that angle to help him con people and win them over. You feel sorry for him around him. It was obvious his gym in Ithaca was going to tank for inability to pay the rent. I think his parents had a loan out or something that was covering it, but I'm not really sure if the rent was paid or how much he was behind on it. I know about how much a space like his would go for in Ithaca and there weren't enough students to cover it, even at the stated prices he charged, which he didn't collect from many people. Meanwhile he was driving over an hour each way to get there, at least until he found "students" who could open it up for him in the morning. 

That's been a big part of cultivating loyalty from a lot of his younger students who don't have much money. I'm pretty sure I was one of the only people who paid him with any regularity in Ithaca. I felt bad for him and I was an adult with a job, so I didn't want to stiff him. He cares much more about cultivating people thinking he's a great guy and somebody they should trust and respect. 

I also think Not Rocky is completely correct that he's only going to get worse until he's stopped. I have no faith in him ever "going for help," though if he at least got to the point where he had to go through the motions to appease his family, it would be a start. The fact that they continue to support this bullshit he's doing is the really creepy thing about it. But he's never shown an ounce of contrition for anything he has done. He is completelely with morals, empathy, decency or shame. That is a broken and dangerous person. 

I have enjoyed writing about him and researching him and helping to destroy his little plans. I'm enough of a Inglorious Basterd in my own right to enjoy the opportunity to go after a piece of trash who has completely removed himself from the sort of basic decent treatment that a normal person deserves, even at their worst. But it still wouldn't be worth the effort to me if it wasn't clear that he's only trying to get more sophisticated and refined at taking advantage of people.

The fact that people like Paul and Robert are still hanging onto his facade is tragic. I was a slight asshole to Robert once he threatened to "have me arrested" but I reached out to him in the closest thing to Christian empathy I'm capable of.  It was obvious from jump that Lang had completely gotten to him and prepped him ahead of time. It would be good if Not Rocky could reach these guys, but I'm sure they aren't reading here. 

Also voted up briggs, mmaguy for everything and notrocky for the new inside info Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 10:46 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

We just ran an IRB on the guy. 2 addresses come up. 4 liens but no criminal or sexual offenses
2/5/14 11:07 AM
BriggsSeekins

The sexual abuse took place when he was a minor. He was definitely arrested for it at the time, but it is a sealed record. He was definitely arrested for the criminal impersonation of his friend in Cortland on June 10, 2006. It got reduced to "Unlicensed operator" and "false person." 

I suspect the liens are related to failure to pay property tax and/or child support.

2/5/14 11:16 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

doing more research. Will post as soon as my guy lets me know

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.