UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/6/14 1:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vulva Fabulous
1163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - What was the best matbattle I got you with? (the one were you just JUMPED on the grenade without hesitation...)
I just saw this, I apologize. I was good after you caught me the first time with his original wrestling trainer, but the "sex video" got me the best because I stopped being careful and my morbid curiosity got the best of me, I won't lie. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 5:09 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 6:51 PM
Edelweiss
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
Vulva Fabulous - 
mmaguy30 - What was the best matbattle I got you with? (the one were you just JUMPED on the grenade without hesitation...)
I just saw this, I apologize. I was good after you caught me the first time with his original wrestling trainer, but the "sex video" got me the best because I stopped being careful and my morbid curiosity got the best of me, I won't lie. Phone Post 3.0

lol... thanks... fun to hear how great I am.

fyi: "little wang lang" may be the funniest thing I have ever heard...ever.
You got me three times when I first joined. I got you back at some point, which was amazing. I would never click the Tiphanie French video, because she is sloppy and looks like she smells sour. Plus, I'm on to your matbattling games. You did get me thrice though haha.

I remember the first time I was so furious. I thought, "WTF is this gay jiu jitsu page?!" Then, I was mad thinking that there were gay guys doing jiu jitsu with me. Then, I realised my trainer was gay and that there was no such thing as the third hook. Anyway, I just laughed after that. You're a giant asshole, Phil. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 8:03 PM
BriggsSeekins
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got a nice supplemental source of background information on Lang today and I might be able to get a copy of the police report of Lang's dog murder case after all. It's worse than I thought. The dog was such a sweetie pie her owner used to dress her up and paint her nails. Lang appears not to have been the shooter, but the dog died on his parents' property and one source I have heard from on the matter was probably the one who talked the other knucklehead who shot the dog into "putting it down" because of how dangerous it was. But they didn't just shoot the dog, First they tried to kill it by feeding it chicken bones. According to what I was told about this, the chicken bones merely tortured the dog so they shot it. It didn't die from that, either, so they shot it again a half hour later. The case fell through the cracks, though, because a huge cat horder case broke at the same time and exhausted all the local SPCA's resources. 

More humorous details of this giant asshat's background: During his car days he routinely made an ass out of himself by tricking out his his wife's Chevy Corsica and bragging to everybody about how he had performed various modifications to it that aren't possible to perform on a Chevy Corsica.

Lang appears to have had many mistressess over the years, despite his micro weenie and shitty personality. His MO is to target women with low self esteem and then pour on the phony charm. Apparently he makes a habit of cruising the vulnerable poor mothers who freqent Patricia Lang's faith-based non-profit. I will be contacting the minister I have seen listed on the board of that non-profit this week for comment on the fine Christian character exhibited over the years by the Lang clan. 

During Dave's music career he made a regular habit of burning copies of other bands and then handing it out to people, passing it off as his own band. He also made claims to have worked with Man of War, Pro Pain and Lenny Kravitz (!) among others. 

A hilarious detail about Tiny Wang Lang's tattoos. He tried to get a big back piece done but was too much of a fucking pussy to handle sitting for it. 

2/6/14 8:58 PM
BriggsSeekins
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave Lang with his Teddy Bear

2/6/14 9:06 PM
armydude77
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Briggs you just keep delivering VTFU!! Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 9:20 PM
Edelweiss
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/07/14 1:20 AM

Briggs, Lang recently got a back tattoo. He posted it as his Facebook profile pic, but I wasn't able to capture it before he locked his whole FB down.

2/6/14 9:22 PM
10eroftheyear
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

WHAT.... THE..... FUCK!

"Hey you guys"

Baby Ruth! Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 9:26 PM
Edelweiss

Nevermind, the tattoos not new. It's not a very good shot, but it's there from a long time ago.

2/6/14 9:31 PM
BriggsSeekins

That's the back piece that couldn't be completed because he's too big of a pussy to sit still for it. 

2/6/14 9:39 PM
Edelweiss

Edited: 02/07/14 1:19 AM
BriggsSeekins - 

That's the back piece that couldn't be completed because he's too big of a pussy to sit still for it. 

Okay. That makes sense.

2/6/14 9:42 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins ~
"During Dave's music career he made a regular habit of burning copies of other bands and then handing it out to people, passing it off as his own band. He also made claims to have worked with Man of War, Pro Pain and Lenny Kravitz (!) among others."

Yes. Dave told me that one of the band members of ProPain was a really close friend of the family on Long Island when he was a young kid. His only proof to me then was his name in the "thank you" list and he said that if I didn't believe him, then I could ask his mother. Me being a teen at the time, I didn't push the issue because I didn't want to start anything.
I was so naive at the time. However, in the back of my mind I knew that there are many other Dave Lang's in the U.S., but like I said I didn't want to push the issue.

FACT: Lang Tactic #2:
After he shows himself to be trustworthy through his charisma, he will make outstanding claims. Then if you don't believe him, he'll challenge that person to prove him/her wrong by making defensive statements.

I was approached latter on in life, mid 20's, that Dave was playing a CD for some people and said it was his band. Turned out it was Soul Embrace - a Christian Heavy Metal Band, and the person who told me knew that he was full of shit since he knew who the band was. I remember when he got into Man O War, him and I used to listen to "Metal Magic." It is actually quite hilarious. Check it out.

I would have to say that about in his late adolescence things started to get strange or maybe I just started to notice.

Oh yeah Briggs I don't mean to be rude, but Dave never had a music career based on the definition of the word career. It was something he did for fun. I don't think he has the capability to even hold a career, which is proven time and time again. Sorry Briggs, I just don't want him to think he is/was something that he is not.........oh wait a minute, he already does.

Hey Dave, someday you'll find yourself, and will you be disappointed.
2/6/14 9:45 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

HOLY SHIT!!! I THINK THAT'S MY ARM AROUND HIM!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC?!
2/6/14 9:56 PM
NotRocky

^ this was at a time before he morphed in to a Evil Brazilian-Christian-Mexican-Jew from Argentina
2/6/14 10:09 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

What's even more fucked is this could be around the time of the molestation's. (I just mean generally, its hard to place his age but he looks 16ish here to me).

I suppose this was taken in Brazil hey Langerang?
2/6/14 10:18 PM
teamquestnorth
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRigg -
BriggsSeekins - 

What's even more fucked is this could be around the time of the molestation's. (I just mean generally, its hard to place his age but he looks 16ish here to me).

I suppose this was taken in Brazil hey Langerang?
That pictures creepy no doubt about that. 2 teenage boys cuddling on a couch holding a teddy bear? Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 10:33 PM
Tai Chi Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not Brazilian he's retarded!
2/6/14 10:59 PM
breds88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang looks like the human incarnation of Bert from Sesame Street minus the hair. He looks like he may be missing a few chromosomes.
2/6/14 11:01 PM
teamquestnorth
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -

Nevermind, the tattoos not new. It's not a very good shot, but it's there from a long time ago.

How awesome would that be to have a sanctioned mma match against lang?

Its the stuff dreams are made of. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 11:49 PM
Edelweiss

teamquestnorth - 
Edelweiss -

How awesome would that be to have a sanctioned mma match against lang?

Its the stuff dreams are made of. Phone Post 3.0

It would be amazing... until he punched you in the ear -- Fight Club style.

2/7/14 4:25 AM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotRocky - BriggsSeekins ~
"During Dave's music career he made a regular habit of burning copies of other bands and then handing it out to people, passing it off as his own band. He also made claims to have worked with Man of War, Pro Pain and Lenny Kravitz (!) among others."

Yes. Dave told me that one of the band members of ProPain was a really close friend of the family on Long Island when he was a young kid. His only proof to me then was his name in the "thank you" list and he said that if I didn't believe him, then I could ask his mother. Me being a teen at the time, I didn't push the issue because I didn't want to start anything.
I was so naive at the time. However, in the back of my mind I knew that there are many other Dave Lang's in the U.S., but like I said I didn't want to push the issue.

FACT: Lang Tactic #2:
After he shows himself to be trustworthy through his charisma, he will make outstanding claims. Then if you don't believe him, he'll challenge that person to prove him/her wrong by making defensive statements.

I was approached latter on in life, mid 20's, that Dave was playing a CD for some people and said it was his band. Turned out it was Soul Embrace - a Christian Heavy Metal Band, and the person who told me knew that he was full of shit since he knew who the band was. I remember when he got into Man O War, him and I used to listen to "Metal Magic." It is actually quite hilarious. Check it out.

I would have to say that about in his late adolescence things started to get strange or maybe I just started to notice.

Oh yeah Briggs I don't mean to be rude, but Dave never had a music career based on the definition of the word career. It was something he did for fun. I don't think he has the capability to even hold a career, which is proven time and time again. Sorry Briggs, I just don't want him to think he is/was something that he is not.........oh wait a minute, he already does.

Hey Dave, someday you'll find yourself, and will you be disappointed.
I've never claimed to have a music career, but I've played in cover bands and metal/rock bands that have played city circuits and done small tours around Australia.

How does Dave's music career compare to mine? Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 6:30 AM
NotRocky

He was in a local band, They played their own original songs, but the band never traveled that far. Not even out of state. I don't think they had the know how. Their music skill was limited because they were all self taught, but if they studied music theory together I believe they could have taken off. However, I will say Dave was a kick ass drummer for being self taught.

So how does he measure up? He was in a band that played original songs and played locally (no big cities).
2/7/14 9:23 AM
BriggsSeekins

From all accounts I have received of Lang as a child, he was pretty much an abusive shit bag to younger children and animals from an early age. He learned to manipulate others and use them for his own ends, literally, at his mother's tit.

I have no trouble understanding the hesitation from Little Wang Lang's ex-wives to not be on the record in all of this. Little Wang is a sneaky, manipulative snotwad with no morals whatsoever. Considering how he is able to manipulate and con adults, I can only imagine what he would be able to do in the short term to his own children. I would actually advise either of his ex-wives to remain off the record even if they approached me asking to go on the record in one of our stories.

Not Rocky is right that I should probably have put "career" in quotes so the irony would be clear.

I have to wonder what kind of glorified toughman show New Breed Fighters is that they put an unscreened, one-eye jagoff like Little Wang on their cards. I would never deny that my own technique can get a little sloppy int he middle of an exchange, but the striking being displayed in that photo looks like a couple of uncoordinated, backyard wannabes.

2/7/14 10:10 AM
sugarhigh
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad Columbo isn’t still alive. The best way to catch a one-eyed fraud is a one-eyed detective. “One more thing…”
2/7/14 10:35 AM
Double Gold BJJ
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to hear what Guybson Sa has to say about his quote. I always wondered why Lang didn't mention training with Hermes Franca when he was teaching with Guybson in Syracuse.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.