UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/7/14 12:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BriggsSeekins
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good afternoon, fellow lovers of truth and justice:

I just discovered some more amazing news about Little Wang Lang and his current squeeze, Tiphanie. I think most have us have been operating under the assumption that they had met when she was one of his "students."

Not true. They actually met when she was receiving services at Patricia Lang's "Christian" non-profit for young, struggling mothers. Apparently Little Wang met her in the elevator there and encouraged her to come receive expert martial arts training from a real BJJ black belt.

Here is the FB page for this fine, Christian organization:

https://www.facebook.com/helpinghandscaringheartinc

Please take a moment to visit and leave a comment so the good Christians that "like" this page and donate to this organization can be alerted to the fact that this organization is actually being used as the private poaching preserve of the fraudulent black belt and little-wanged, one-eyed conman, David Lang. All with his mother, the executive director, continuing to enable his debaucery every step of the way.

How would they feel about knowing that the Executive Director's son led one of these vulnerable women down a path where she ended up posted to the website "Homewreckers.com" complete with still shots of her fellating his tiny pecker? I'm sure they won't be happy.

I know this page will be locked up tight quickly, but that's okay. As soon as I have a free moment I will be contacting advisory board members such as:

Reverand Michael Leary

Antony di Giovannna, MD

Holly D'Andrea LCSWR

Uzell Scoville, RN

These are professional people and they are not going to be happy to find out that their desire to help others in the name of Jesus is being used as a dating spot for Cortland County's most notorious fraud. Not happy at all. And they will not be as easy to prep and continue deceiving as Paul and "law-school student" Robert. I'm quite sure of that.

Enjoy your Friday afternoon, everybody! Except for you, Little Wang. You can go fuck yourself. Oh, wait, never mind. Your pecker would never, ever reach.

2/7/14 12:33 PM
Edelweiss
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/07/14 1:03 PM

Wow! I'm thoroughly disgusted. 

Briggs, I saw both your posts on that FB page. 5 minutes later, they are both gone. The page has 150 likes, and is rarely posted on. So, it's obvious it only gets a little attention. For those messages to be removed so quickly, Lang has to be obsessing over this thread. Keep up the good work!

Also, one of the Langs has to be running the page. Here is an instance of their grammar in one of their posts: "Please pray for her mom and dad and family members in there sorrow." Apparently, Dave or Pat is running this page. She doesn't know shit about spelling or punctuation, which is why her tard, home-schooled son knows nothing about it either. 

Another quality post by Pat Lang: "Here at Helping Hands Caring Heart we are always looking for any kind of baby items that anyone would like to donated to our agency. We could also us house hold of any sort for our family." She and Dave make me feel like I'm having a stroke when I read what they write. I think they may be related to DantheWolfman, somehow.

2/7/14 1:00 PM
therubberbandit
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I legit feel bad for the bjj blackbelts that Tiny Wang Lang attaches himself to. It must be extremely weird to get bombarded with questions about some fraud that chose your name out of a hat and decided to say he knows you. This thread should be in psych text books. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 1:13 PM
Edelweiss
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, this is the last FB post that I'll quote, but it needs to be done. This is so obviously the Langs. It would be amazing if Pat is a fraud just like her son. Here's the post: "Lunch-in dish to pass 11am to 1pm. Wednesday January 15,2014... Alomg with yhat is the free giveaway of hygiene products and cleaning supplies.. hope to see you all their...Bring your kids if need be.."

Actually, now that I'm typing this stuff out, I think this is Little Wang Lang posting. He doesn't know how to use thier/there/they're correctly, he posts using excessive periods..., and there are multiple spelling errors. Is Dave pretending to be his mom so he can embezzle money from this charity?!?! Also, the last line of the quote is really ominous, "bring your kids if need be.." Just one look at this guys face tells me everything I need to know about him.

The New York UG'ers need to have a luncheon "Lunch-in" with this guy. No grappling or sparring, just go... talk to the creep. This is beyond outing a BJJ BB fraud. This shitbag is a danger to the community.

2/7/14 1:18 PM
Edelweiss

Edited: 02/07/14 1:22 PM

I'm sorry guys, but I just have to post one more. There are so many, but I really think Dave might be involved in this somehow: "We have a guess speaker tomorrow at the give away and she is supplying all the food. If you would still like to bring a dish to pass that is fine...Hope to see you all their..."

Oh, and yes, count2potato, this picture you posted is of Tiphanie and Pat at a charity event.

The charity actually seems like a really good resource for mothers, but the Lang's taint is all over it now. 

2/7/14 1:31 PM
Mil Mascaras
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"my masters will say only good of me....if they need speak"

"hope to see you all their...Bring your kids if need be..."

Sounds very similar to me
2/7/14 2:38 PM
lansingbjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been reading this post since inception... So much win in this thread. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 2:47 PM
BriggsSeekins
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha...I just heard Lang is telling people he is going to sue me. Good luck with that, jag off. It will save me the trouble of having to get a Declaratory Judgement against you. I would love to engage whatever bottom feeder sleazebag you and mommy can find to take your case. Whooping the shit out of a professional lawyer in the courtroom is exactly the sort of "bucket list" item that I will cherish.

It will be tremendous publicity for me. And I will be cross examining you about all the lies I have already reported on. I will be providing several witnesses to substantiate every detail I reported about what happened in 2010 in Ithaca. I know for a fact that Mr. Allen, from part two, dreams of the day he can testify about you in court. Oh, yeah, and I have a copy of the court records from that case, Little Wang. I am positive that Jeff Edwards cannot wait to testify against you if it comes to it. I am positive that Carlos David Oliveira will be happy to provide a sworn affadavit detailing the same facts I reported about how you conned him.

I am gathering new legal records about you all the time. I am in contat with past witnesses to your scumbag behaviors all the time.

If you're thinking you can get me for harrassment, hardyfucking har, mouth-breather. Me contacting people who appear to have been conned by you isn't harrasment. Me contacting the board of your mother's "Christian" non-profit isn't harrasment. Non-profits aren't personal fiefdoms. They have advisory boards and those advisory boards have the right to be informed about the unscrupulous actions of their executive directors. That's all public business because a non-profit has to adhere to certain ethical standards because they are being allowed to take in money without getting taxed on it. The actions of a non-profit or their executive director are fair game for news reporting.

But by all means, lawyer up, Little Wang. Let me quote my favorite actor of all time: "Make my day."

I've been kicking the living shit out of you ever since I decided to focus some effort on it, while meanwhile working about 60 hours a week on other jobs and projects--basically the equivelent of routing you with one hand and half my attention. I eat this kind of shit up, little wang. Give me the chance to flay you in a courtroom and I'll start to really pay attention.

When it comes to the skillful deployment of rhetoric in an adversarial context, I'm fucking Patton, bitch, and I've got the entire First Armored Division rolling down on you from the high terrain with the sun to our backs. You're a single untrained platoon of teenage reserves armed with rusted out muskets that can't even fired, pinned down with an alligator infested swamp on all three sides of you.  

2/7/14 2:52 PM
BriggsSeekins

Oh, and just to demonstrate how scrupulous I am with facts, let me quickly correct something:

Patton commanded the Second Armored. Can't believe I forgot that for a second. I can still remember seeing soldiers attached to that unit in Germany, where they had special permission to wear the patch over the heart. See, these are the sort of things I know about, Little Wang, since I actually served, and don't just lie about it.

2/7/14 2:57 PM
ElCid
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato - Hey Dave tell your lawyer that I said I would fuck your tranny Christian mom in the butt.

Langerang, it is better to be called and thought a lying asshole than to be judged and decreed a lying asshole! Give it up and make amends! haha
2/7/14 2:57 PM
ElCid
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrong, quote. Tried to quote Briggs. Oh well.
2/7/14 3:03 PM
KneeToFaceKO

BriggsSeekins - 

Hahaha...I just heard Lang is telling people he is going to sue me. Good luck with that, jag off. It will save me the trouble of having to get a Declaratory Judgement against you. I would love to engage whatever bottom feeder sleazebag you and mommy can find to take your case. Whooping the shit out of a professional lawyer in the courtroom is exactly the sort of "bucket list" item that I will cherish.

It will be tremendous publicity for me. And I will be cross examining you about all the lies I have already reported on. I will be providing several witnesses to substantiate every detail I reported about what happened in 2010 in Ithaca. I know for a fact that Mr. Allen, from part two, dreams of the day he can testify about you in court. Oh, yeah, and I have a copy of the court records from that case, Little Wang. I am positive that Jeff Edwards cannot wait to testify against you if it comes to it. I am positive that Carlos David Oliveira will be happy to provide a sworn affadavit detailing the same facts I reported about how you conned him.

I am gathering new legal records about you all the time. I am in contat with past witnesses to your scumbag behaviors all the time.

If you're thinking you can get me for harrassment, hardyfucking har, mouth-breather. Me contacting people who appear to have been conned by you isn't harrasment. Me contacting the board of your mother's "Christian" non-profit isn't harrasment. Non-profits aren't personal fiefdoms. They have advisory boards and those advisory boards have the right to be informed about the unscrupulous actions of their executive directors. That's all public business because a non-profit has to adhere to certain ethical standards because they are being allowed to take in money without getting taxed on it. The actions of a non-profit or their executive director are fair game for news reporting.

But by all means, lawyer up, Little Wang. Let me quote my favorite actor of all time: "Make my day."

I've been kicking the living shit out of you ever since I decided to focus some effort on it, while meanwhile working about 60 hours a week on other jobs and projects--basically the equivelent of routing you with one hand and half my attention. I eat this kind of shit up, little wang. Give me the chance to flay you in a courtroom and I'll start to really pay attention.

When it comes to the skillful deployment of rhetoric in an adversarial context, I'm fucking Patton, bitch, and I've got the entire First Armored Division rolling down on you from the high terrain with the sun to our backs. You're a single untrained platoon of teenage reserves armed with rusted out muskets that can't even fired, pinned down with an alligator infested swamp on all three sides of you.  

Boom
2/7/14 3:45 PM
VinegarStrokes
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato - 
Edelweiss -

I'm sorry guys, but I just have to post one more. There are so many, but I really think Dave might be involved in this somehow: "We have a guess speaker tomorrow at the give away and she is supplying all the food. If you would still like to bring a dish to pass that is fine...Hope to see you all their..."

Oh, and yes, count2potato, this picture you posted is of Tiphanie and Pat at a charity event.

The charity actually seems like a really good resource for mothers, but the Lang's taint is all over it now. 

Fuck his mom is one ugly bitch. She reminds me of a transvestite Rod Stewart Phone Post 3.0

Dat mullet...

2/7/14 4:26 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

Wow. That just happened. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 5:29 PM
BriggsSeekins

Ah, shit, this just keeps getting better and better. Here's the most recent email in my inbox:

Dear Mr. Seekins

You have been threatening me, my business and my career. By this letter I respectfully ask that you cease doing
so at once, that you immediately remove all such threatening and/or slanderous messages from any of your online boards, e-mails,
postings, etc., and that you not follow through with your threat of damaging my career by contacting the board members of
Helping Hands Caring Hearts. I do not have your address to send this letter by certified mail. If you provide it, I will gladly do so.

Sincerely;

Pat Lang

-- 
Pat Lang
Executive Director
Helping Hands Caring Heart Inc.

www.helpinghandscaringheartinc.com

And here is my reply: 

I have been telling your board members the truth about your history of enabling your fraudulent son in conning vulnerable women by lying to them about his martial arts credentials. This has led at least one of them down a path of debauchery that led to her name and photo being posted on a website called "She's a Homewrecker." That is not the outcome one should expect for young women who have gone for help to a Christian organization.

You have no legal right to ask me to not contact your board members with factual information about you and your son and what is going on at a non-profit that these board members have tied their own professional reputations to by serving in an advisory capacity. 

I will be contacting them to record any comments they wish to make on the record and to provide them information I feel ethically obligated to share. 

2/7/14 5:34 PM
nickroseville

so, so in
2/7/14 5:35 PM
VinegarStrokes
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^shit just got real!!!

(Again) Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 5:40 PM
Edelweiss

I have the biggest grin right now. You hit a nerve, Briggs. Something tells me that Pat has some secrets to hide.

The best part is that she thinks that email is some kind of legal document. She would have sent it certified? Who cares? Does she think it's a cease and desist? Haha.

Just think, Dave. You could have made all of this go away three years ago. Don't try to blame it on your ex-wives, Phil, Briggs, or anyone else. This shit is on you. You are a liar. All you had to do was fess up, but you chose to destroy your name forever. Loser! Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 5:41 PM
BriggsSeekins

I eat this shit up, Langers. I'm a mediocre middle aged wrestler and a blue belt (a REAL one, though) with a crap bottom game. But if you want to start playing rhetorical games with me, I'll enact a scorched earth policy. 

I love the vagueness of that letter. It's hilarious. There is not a single statement that either mommy or baby boy ever specifically take issue with as slanderous. I honestly think they believe that publishing or saying negative things about them equals slander. I look forward to edifying them further, hopefully in a courtroom.

I haven't made ANY threats. I don't make threats. Threats are for scared punks. I inform people of what I'm going to do.

I posted two questions on the FB page, which is a PUBLIC FORUM owned by FaceBook, asking the very valid question of how Christians who have supported that non-profit feel about the fact that the Executive Directors son has lied about his Martial Arts expertise to a vulnerable young woman being served by the program, leading her down a path of debauchery. That's not a threat or a slander, it's a question prompted by information provided to me by somebody who knew Ms. French at the time she got involved with Lang and knew how they met. 

Saying that I'm going to speak to the board members? Again, not a threat. It's my plan of action. I am well within my legal rights to share this information and seek their comments. For the record, when I spoke to one member of the board today, when she asked me to call back next week I was very polite and understanding. I am very sympathetic to the board members of this organization because I take for granted that all of them got involved out of a sincere desire to follow the word of God. That's why I feel ethically obligated to make sure they know what is going on. 

FInally I love the phrase "my business." A non-profit is not ANYBODY's business. It is a specifically chartered type of organization that gets certain privileges that businesses most certainly do not get, and it is legally obligated to establish a board of directors to whom the executive director is absolutely answerable. I am not trying to damage or destroy this non-profit. I am trying to make sure other people involved know what is going on. 

2/7/14 6:09 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"By this letter I respectfully ask that you cease doing
so at once, that you immediately remove all such threatening and/or slanderous messages from any of your online boards, e-mails, postings, etc., and that you not follow through with your threat of damaging my career by contacting the board members of Helping Hands Caring Hearts."

This letter from Pat is one of the best things I've seen in a long time. I really like when people try to sound official by using words and phrasing that they think is intimidating. But the best part is how Pat says that Briggs will damage her career by contacting the board members of Helping Hands Caring Hearts. I'm no lawyer, I'm just a lowly poet, but I would have to assume that somebody schooled in legalese would have written something along the lines of: ...that you do not contact the board of Helping Hands Caring Hearts with said slanderous information in an illegal attempt to damage my career and reputation.

My sentence isn't even that good but it's still scarier than what "Pat" wrote.
2/7/14 6:37 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat has more to hide I can sense it Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 6:43 PM
HexRei

BriggsSeekins - 

Ah, shit, this just keeps getting better and better. Here's the most recent email in my inbox:

Dear Mr. Seekins

You have been threatening me, my business and my career. By this letter I respectfully ask that you cease doing
so at once, that you immediately remove all such threatening and/or slanderous messages from any of your online boards, e-mails,
postings, etc., and that you not follow through with your threat of damaging my career by contacting the board members of
Helping Hands Caring Hearts. I do not have your address to send this letter by certified mail. If you provide it, I will gladly do so.

Sincerely;

Pat Lang

-- 
Pat Lang
Executive Director

And here is my reply: 

I have been telling your board members the truth about your history of enabling your fraudulent son in conning vulnerable women by lying to them about his martial arts credentials. This has led at least one of them down a path of debauchery that led to her name and photo being posted on a website called "She's a Homewrecker." That is not the outcome one should expect for young women who have gone for help to a Christian organization.

You have no legal right to ask me to not contact your board members with factual information about you and your son and what is going on at a non-profit that these board members have tied their own professional reputations to by serving in an advisory capacity. 

I will be contacting them to record any comments they wish to make on the record and to provide them information I feel ethically obligated to share. 

Any ideas on how much she makes as the director of that nonprofit? No wonder she feels threatened, it would suck to have to get a real job.
2/7/14 7:59 PM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

Dear Mr. Seekins

Sincerely;

Pat Lang

-- 
Pat Lang
Executive Director

And here is my reply: 

I would have agreed to remove all slanderous material. Even if you do agree to it, you're not obligated to remove anything at all as this is all stuff that has been confirmed by the people around this scumbag. This would really rustle the jimmys of the Lang clan as there is nothing they can do about it as the truth is not slander. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 8:04 PM
BriggsSeekins

Boise, any poet worth a shit can handle legal rhetoric like they're vollying tennis ball against a brick wall. What do you think I wasted my 20s doing instead of going to law school like a good, ambitious young man?

2/7/14 9:23 PM
pillbottle
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Briggs, I salute you, good sir, and will return here to vote you up daily! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.