UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/7/14 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pillbottle
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Briggs, I salute you, good sir, and will return here to vote you up daily! Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 10:06 PM
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only caught up to page 462, around the time Briggs posted the info about the Helping Hands Caring Heart stuff.

Anyway, I posted this to their Facebook page.
Hopefully they'll respond.
========================================================

"What is your association with Dave or Pat Lang?

Are you aware that Dave Lang is a fraud, and with the help of his mother Pat Lang, he has perpetuated criminal behavior on countless victims in and around the Cortland area.

Currently, there is an investigation into his fraudulent and criminal activities by the nationally read National Police Gazette (https://www.facebook.com/NationalPoliceGazette)

One of their nationally recognized writers, who was scammed by Dave, has written a 3 part piece on the scams Dave has committed, with the help of someone well known in your flock, Pat Lang.

Here's the link to the second piece, you can find the first piece either on the NPG Facebook page or thru their site. http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/28/jiu-jitsu-fraud-david-lang-kicked-out-of-martial-arts-facility-but-has-he-opened-somewhere-else/

Hopefully you will address this publicly, as Dave seems to be using your Organization and it's meetings to scope out and prey on his new victims. Apparently his newest victim is a woman named Tiphanie, although at this point, it appears she's so wrapped up in his con that she seems to be working with him.

There is a very specific group of martial arts enthusiasts and practitioners who are watching the people involved very closely, with the expectation that the right thing is done by everyone involved, and that is to ensure Dave no longer gets away with his scams and cons, with the help of his mother, Pat Lang. We hope you make the right decision, after weighing all the facts, and see to it that Dave nor Pat are no longer welcome into your organization."
2/7/14 10:13 PM
ElCid
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

Ah, shit, this just keeps getting better and better. Here's the most recent email in my inbox:

Dear Mr. Seekins

You have been threatening me, my business and my career. By this letter I respectfully ask that you cease doing
so at once, that you immediately remove all such threatening and/or slanderous messages from any of your online boards, e-mails,
postings, etc., and that you not follow through with your threat of damaging my career by contacting the board members of
Helping Hands Caring Hearts. I do not have your address to send this letter by certified mail. If you provide it, I will gladly do so.

Sincerely;

Pat Lang

-- 
Pat Lang
Executive Director
Helping Hands Caring Heart Inc.

www.helpinghandscaringheartinc.com

And here is my reply: 

I have been telling your board members the truth about your history of enabling your fraudulent son in conning vulnerable women by lying to them about his martial arts credentials. This has led at least one of them down a path of debauchery that led to her name and photo being posted on a website called "She's a Homewrecker." That is not the outcome one should expect for young women who have gone for help to a Christian organization.

You have no legal right to ask me to not contact your board members with factual information about you and your son and what is going on at a non-profit that these board members have tied their own professional reputations to by serving in an advisory capacity. 

I will be contacting them to record any comments they wish to make on the record and to provide them information I feel ethically obligated to share. 

It just got real! Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 10:14 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Hahaha...I just heard Lang is telling people he is going to sue me. Good luck with that, jag off. It will save me the trouble of having to get a Declaratory Judgement against you. I would love to engage whatever bottom feeder sleazebag you and mommy can find to take your case. Whooping the shit out of a professional lawyer in the courtroom is exactly the sort of "bucket list" item that I will cherish.

It will be tremendous publicity for me. And I will be cross examining you about all the lies I have already reported on. I will be providing several witnesses to substantiate every detail I reported about what happened in 2010 in Ithaca. I know for a fact that Mr. Allen, from part two, dreams of the day he can testify about you in court. Oh, yeah, and I have a copy of the court records from that case, Little Wang. I am positive that Jeff Edwards cannot wait to testify against you if it comes to it. I am positive that Carlos David Oliveira will be happy to provide a sworn affadavit detailing the same facts I reported about how you conned him.

I am gathering new legal records about you all the time. I am in contat with past witnesses to your scumbag behaviors all the time.

If you're thinking you can get me for harrassment, hardyfucking har, mouth-breather. Me contacting people who appear to have been conned by you isn't harrasment. Me contacting the board of your mother's "Christian" non-profit isn't harrasment. Non-profits aren't personal fiefdoms. They have advisory boards and those advisory boards have the right to be informed about the unscrupulous actions of their executive directors. That's all public business because a non-profit has to adhere to certain ethical standards because they are being allowed to take in money without getting taxed on it. The actions of a non-profit or their executive director are fair game for news reporting.

But by all means, lawyer up, Little Wang. Let me quote my favorite actor of all time: "Make my day."

I've been kicking the living shit out of you ever since I decided to focus some effort on it, while meanwhile working about 60 hours a week on other jobs and projects--basically the equivelent of routing you with one hand and half my attention. I eat this kind of shit up, little wang. Give me the chance to flay you in a courtroom and I'll start to really pay attention.

When it comes to the skillful deployment of rhetoric in an adversarial context, I'm fucking Patton, bitch, and I've got the entire First Armored Division rolling down on you from the high terrain with the sun to our backs. You're a single untrained platoon of teenage reserves armed with rusted out muskets that can't even fired, pinned down with an alligator infested swamp on all three sides of you.  

<3
2/7/14 10:21 PM
ElCid
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoiseBlueBelt - "By this letter I respectfully ask that you cease doing
so at once, that you immediately remove all such threatening and/or slanderous messages from any of your online boards, e-mails, postings, etc., and that you not follow through with your threat of damaging my career by contacting the board members of Helping Hands Caring Hearts."

This letter from Pat is one of the best things I've seen in a long time. I really like when people try to sound official by using words and phrasing that they think is intimidating. But the best part is how Pat says that Briggs will damage her career by contacting the board members of Helping Hands Caring Hearts. I'm no lawyer, I'm just a lowly poet, but I would have to assume that somebody schooled in legalese would have written something along the lines of: ...that you do not contact the board of Helping Hands Caring Hearts with said slanderous information in an illegal attempt to damage my career and reputation.

My sentence isn't even that good but it's still scarier than what "Pat" wrote.
I am an attorney. That is better than many I have read. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 11:14 PM
billyball2
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Ah, shit, this just keeps getting better and better. Here's the most recent email in my inbox:

Dear Mr. Seekins

You have been threatening me, my business and my career. By this letter I respectfully ask that you cease doing
so at once, that you immediately remove all such threatening and/or slanderous messages from any of your online boards, e-mails,
postings, etc., and that you not follow through with your threat of damaging my career by contacting the board members of
Helping Hands Caring Hearts. I do not have your address to send this letter by certified mail. If you provide it, I will gladly do so.

Sincerely;

Pat Lang

-- 
Pat Lang
Executive Director
Helping Hands Caring Heart Inc.

www.helpinghandscaringheartinc.com

And here is my reply: 

I have been telling your board members the truth about your history of enabling your fraudulent son in conning vulnerable women by lying to them about his martial arts credentials. This has led at least one of them down a path of debauchery that led to her name and photo being posted on a website called "She's a Homewrecker." That is not the outcome one should expect for young women who have gone for help to a Christian organization.

You have no legal right to ask me to not contact your board members with factual information about you and your son and what is going on at a non-profit that these board members have tied their own professional reputations to by serving in an advisory capacity. 

I will be contacting them to record any comments they wish to make on the record and to provide them information I feel ethically obligated to share. 

This made me smile.

2/7/14 11:25 PM
Mr Bungle

They erased every comment I made on that page. I left 3 of them, one directed at Dave and Pat and the non profit, one telling them that should my comments be removed, we will consider that to be suspect behavior and have no choice but to assume that Pat and Dave and whoever runs the non profit are scamming people thru the non profit, and the last comment was made about a picture they posted that said something about "I am a child of God", where I wrote those kids, the relatives of Dave's were Children of God, yet that didn't stop Dave from raping them. Went into detail about what we know about the case, the victim coming forward to people here and how that wasn't kosher in the eyes of their fucked up mixed religion of Judaism and Christianity.

So since they took it down, we should take their page down. Go to the link below if you have a FB account, click on the tab to report the page, and click the "Other" box, which will ask you what the issue is, so click "Scam". If enough people do it, they should take the page down. Even if they have to fight to get it put back up, that's still enough of a headache, just not what they truly deserve.
https://www.facebook.com/helpinghandscaringheartinc
2/8/14 1:30 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Investigation ID (a Discovery channel cable network) has a new series called "Imposter". It's on right now. Something to consider bro....they always have to story strat out by an investigative reporter break the case. You should seriously look into this.

Yes, fuck you Tiny Wang Lang. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 1:30 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*start Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 2:14 AM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say fuck letting Pat Lang off the hook. Its clear what she is doing. Granted the chick Dave is banging is a clown, but even still this was set up through a fucking Christian charity for unwed single mothers right? What Pat Lang has done is wrong. What Dave Lang has done is wrong. She SHOULD be removed from her trusted position as director/head of this charity. Its not a dick move to target her, if this new information is correct she's a fucking dangerous public menace targeting vulnerable women to feed to her crazy son.

Pat Lang is dangerous and needs to be taken away from any and all positions that allow her to infiltrate the lives of vulnerable people to feed to David.
2/8/14 2:37 AM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - In disability AND training BJJ? He can get in a lot of trouble for that. Phone Post 3.0
Yes this ca work comp atty here get footage ca has online work comp database maybe ny does too bet I can check Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 4:21 AM
ElCid

pillbottle - My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Briggs, I salute you, good sir, and will return here to vote you up daily! Phone Post 3.0
Don't trust this guy. He will not really vote you up. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 4:23 AM
AgedCaviar
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go on... Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 5:10 AM
Vulva Fabulous

AgedCaviar - Go on... Phone Post 3.0
LOL VU Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 5:33 AM
Mr Bungle

ElCid - 
pillbottle - My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Comment of the year, right here. That's some funny shit.
2/8/14 5:34 AM
Mr Bungle

Edited: 02/08/14 5:34 AM
double
2/8/14 5:56 AM
pillbottle
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ElCid -

Haha. I would give you some green arrows but you would probably just eat them.

As for Pat "Sajak" Lang, I agree with billyball in that she should be fair game. However, you should be careful in how you approach that so that it's clearly for the right reasons. If you get reckless it will come across as petty and separate agenda (vendetta against Little Dick Davy). Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 7:23 AM
44 Magnum
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/14 7:24 AM
I have never heard of basically a Brazil citizen who never actually visited the country. Pretty amazing!

Him faking Portuguese and shit. LOL, like folks who know what's up wouldn't have known... what an asshat
2/8/14 8:17 AM
Jeffphansen77
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knowing what we do about Dave's income & expenses, is a lawyer even a feasible option to him? Imagine the conversation & what Dave would have to say just to get started.

"So why are these people going after you? What are they mad about?"

"What are they telling your friends when they contact them?"

"Can you prove any of this is false? Do they have any proof of their claims?"

"What are they saying your mother did to get herself included in all of this?"

Dave, how are you going to answer your own hypothetical attorney on these basic questions before he even takes the case? Imagine the questions you'll have to answer from the other side's attorney.

Everyone you know will be made aware of these legal proceedings. Your local media will eat it up. You'll be the most famous & talked about person in your entire town for a week or two. Please help make this happen.
2/8/14 8:40 AM
Vulva Fabulous

Jeffphansen77 - Knowing what we do about Dave's income & expenses, is a lawyer even a feasible option to him? Imagine the conversation & what Dave would have to say just to get started.

"So why are these people going after you? What are they mad about?"

"What are they telling your friends when they contact them?"

"Can you prove any of this is false? Do they have any proof of their claims?"

"What are they saying your mother did to get herself included in all of this?"

Dave, how are you going to answer your own hypothetical attorney on these basic questions before he even takes the case? Imagine the questions you'll have to answer from the other side's attorney.

Everyone you know will be made aware of these legal proceedings. Your local media will eat it up. You'll be the most famous & talked about person in your entire town for a week or two. Please help make this happen.
Dear Lord this is GENIUS! Any OG lawyers willing to take his case just to hear that first meeting?

VU BTW Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:08 AM
VinegarStrokes
604 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - Investigation ID (a Discovery channel cable network) has a new series called "Imposter". It's on right now. Something to consider bro....they always have to story strat out by an investigative reporter break the case. You should seriously look into this.

Yes, fuck you Tiny Wang Lang. Phone Post 3.0
This NEEDS more attention. How do we get Briggs on this show??? Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:10 AM
Mr Bungle

This shit's getting real serious now. Thinking of the implications and the totality of the entire situation, Dave is fucked six ways to Sunday. And Sunday is just a day away.
2/8/14 10:25 AM
Mr Bungle

Also, think of the countless people that have read this thread, or enough of it to know the most pertinent parts in particular. How many of them do you think are actually impressed by the fact that Dave has seemingly, theoretically "Beat us" at certain moments in the past. Technically he's still beating us as long as continues to pass himself off to even one person, and has yet to answer for his actions in a way that satisfies everyone involved and see to it that Dave is punished in some form or another.

If you think about it, it's entirely possible that someone who has at least lurked here and quite possibly posted here, they may think to themselves THEY can pull off a scam Better than Dave can, knowing what to do and what not to do from everything we've tried and Dave evaded. There has to be someone right now plotting or perhaps already perpetrating a con, a fraud on someone gullible enough to believe them. And it's probably working.

Imagine that. I believe it's not only possible, but some sick fuck is out there right now using the lessons he's learned from Dave little wang Lang and understanding and avoid the tricks the ug laid out to stop his charade. And he's one of us. Dave was. He was evilmexicanjew long before anyone knew of his con, right? Just saying, it's happened before and it just seems to make sense. The internet is a madhouse.
2/8/14 10:27 AM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Also, think of the countless people that have read this thread, or enough of it to know the most pertinent parts in particular. How many of them do you think are actually impressed by the fact that Dave has seemingly, theoretically "Beat us" at certain moments in the past. Technically he's still beating us as long as continues to pass himself off to even one person, and has yet to answer for his actions in a way that satisfies everyone involved and see to it that Dave is punished in some form or another.

If you think about it, it's entirely possible that someone who has at least lurked here and quite possibly posted here, they may think to themselves THEY can pull off a scam Better than Dave can, knowing what to do and what not to do from everything we've tried and Dave evaded. There has to be someone right now plotting or perhaps already perpetrating a con, a fraud on someone gullible enough to believe them. And it's probably working.

Imagine that. I believe it's not only possible, but some sick fuck is out there right now using the lessons he's learned from Dave little wang Lang and understanding and avoid the tricks the ug laid out to stop his charade. And he's one of us. Dave was. He was evilmexicanjew long before anyone knew of his con, right? Just saying, it's happened before and it just seems to make sense. The internet is a madhouse.
I said it before and I'll say it again; The odds here are still in our favour. Dave has to be lucky all the time to hide from us. We only have to get lucky once to find hin Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:50 AM
BriggsSeekins
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent an email with a link to the first part of the story to an address I found online listed as "Communications Coordinator" for Investigation Discovery and a couple other networks. People like that get dozens of this sort of message a day, though, so I don't have my hopes up. Yet. 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.