UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/8/14 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
guesswhatchickenbutt
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is like an immune system taking over a bad virus.
2/8/14 12:12 PM
PrettyBoy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
Jeffphansen77 - Knowing what we do about Dave's income & expenses, is a lawyer even a feasible option to him? Imagine the conversation & what Dave would have to say just to get started.

"So why are these people going after you? What are they mad about?"

"What are they telling your friends when they contact them?"

"Can you prove any of this is false? Do they have any proof of their claims?"

"What are they saying your mother did to get herself included in all of this?"

Dave, how are you going to answer your own hypothetical attorney on these basic questions before he even takes the case? Imagine the questions you'll have to answer from the other side's attorney.

Everyone you know will be made aware of these legal proceedings. Your local media will eat it up. You'll be the most famous & talked about person in your entire town for a week or two. Please help make this happen.
Dear Lord this is GENIUS! Any OG lawyers willing to take his case just to hear that first meeting?

VU BTW Phone Post 3.0
That would be privileged... Even if Dave was lying and the lawyer knew it and called David out during the meeting he couldn't tell you about it. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:54 PM
Edelweiss
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato - Hey can anyone tell me if they see this same thing on Pat Langs Facebook profile picture.

In the bottom right of the picture there's a small icon that looks like it's been added to the picture like a "tm" would be on a business names.

I can't make it out for sure since I'm on the cell but it looks like a fucken Brazilian flag with something on top.

Is there any doubt how fucken stupid this old lady is now or is the child molester running the page? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. It's a "Team Hermes Franca" badge with the Brazilian flag in the background. They're still holding onto that relationship as hard as they can.

2/8/14 1:11 PM
ElCid
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pillbottle -
ElCid -
pillbottle - My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Briggs, I salute you, good sir, and will return here to vote you up daily! Phone Post 3.0
Don't trust this guy. He will not really vote you up. Phone Post 3.0
Haha. I would give you some green arrows but you would probably just eat them.

As for Pat "Sajak" Lang, I agree with billyball in that she should be fair game. However, you should be careful in how you approach that so that it's clearly for the right reasons. If you get reckless it will come across as petty and separate agenda (vendetta against Little Dick Davy). Phone Post 3.0
LOL. You know me to well. Haha Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 9:12 PM
BriggsSeekins
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see no strategic value in attacking anybody still scammed by Lang. The goal needs to be to isolate Lang, not put his followers in a position to double down on their loyalty out of anger at people they view as anonymous internet stalkers. I'm not even contacting any of them anymore at this point. Justin still has me as a FB friend and looks to have added another person or two who have known me, or of me, for years and who have also known about Lang since this whole thing started in 2010. Their continued gullibility is frustrating but doesn't do Lang much good long term. In fact, the longer they continue to be scammed by him the worse enemies they will be to him when they inevitably see the light. 

2/8/14 9:52 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato -
Edelweiss -
Count2potato - Hey can anyone tell me if they see this same thing on Pat Langs Facebook profile picture.

In the bottom right of the picture there's a small icon that looks like it's been added to the picture like a "tm" would be on a business names.

I can't make it out for sure since I'm on the cell but it looks like a fucken Brazilian flag with something on top.

Is there any doubt how fucken stupid this old lady is now or is the child molester running the page? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. It's a "Team Hermes Franca" badge with the Brazilian flag in the background. They're still holding onto that relationship as hard as they can.

Lol no shit huh. So his mom reps two child molesters Phone Post 3.0
You guys should screen capture and really make a big stink of this with mommies business contacts. That's kind of a small, big deal. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:07 PM
Little EagleYoshida
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Dave Lang with his Teddy Bear

LOL at this. I have seen some people with some funky ass eye brows but never any that wrap around under the fucking eye. Nice teddy bear cockfaggot.
2/8/14 11:39 PM
JBASS
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little EagleYoshida -
BriggsSeekins - 

LOL at this. I have seen some people with some funky ass eye brows but never any that wrap around under the fucking eye. Nice teddy bear cockfaggot.
We should dig deeper into his family tree, by the looks of it there must be some kind of blood relation between his parents. My guess is he has half the chromosomes of a human being. Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 2:06 PM
CHECK MAT CANADA

Inside daves head " treats num num"

Side note - nice pink teddy
2/9/14 2:56 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe I missed those eyebrows first glance hahaha Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 4:32 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
Little EagleYoshida -
BriggsSeekins - 

We should dig deeper into his family tree, by the looks of it there must be some kind of blood relation between his parents. My guess is he has half the chromosomes of a human being. Phone Post 3.0
Judging by his looks (which is not really a full on mongoloid look, but rather a mix of a mongoloid with a severe head injury & generations upon generation of heavy inbreeding) and his mental capacity (I'm bashing this strictly off of how creative he is with the way he spells words from the English language), I feel perfectly comfortable saying that his family tree resembles a 2 x 4 instead of an actual tree with branches. Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 4:49 PM
jcblass
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave Lang looks very similar to:

http://www.troll.me/images/retard-superman/retard-superman.jpg

Blue Namer!
2/9/14 7:04 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok wow. I've done some snooping and I think I've got a rough estimate of the family tree. This is something for us to work off and add to if need be. Can a blue namer please link her up.

http://www.pbase.com/image/121992064
2/9/14 7:15 PM
poopcakes
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im really drunk right now and that is the only reason I have the courage to post. Despite my join date, I am a long time lurker who has enjoyed reading about the failures at life that are christian darrow, matheus barvo, john decyk AND of course David Lang.

It is amazing to know that eventually you guys will somehow find a way to put him or his disgusting family behind bars. I just know you will. And soon, people in his town will talk in hushed voices at the gas station about "Dave Lang? I heard he's in real trouble this time.. his mama, too. Looks like dumb Dave's lies finally caught up with him."

Also, Briggs and MMAguy...? You are what women dream of.. or atleast what I dream of. Good luck, though you wont need it :)
2/9/14 8:05 PM
Jack_Bauer
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - Dave Lang looks very similar to:

http://www.troll.me/images/retard-superman/retard-superman.jpg

Blue Namer!

2/9/14 8:54 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss having a laptop or computer. Although it wasn't Photoshop, MS Paint did the job and would be just fine to swap the heads of TWL & Poor lil Pink Teddy.

If one of you guys have the skills to do it, feel free to do it. You'll become royalty on here! Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 9:00 PM
teamquestnorth

poopcakes - Im really drunk right now and that is the only reason I have the courage to post. Despite my join date, I am a long time lurker who has enjoyed reading about the failures at life that are christian darrow, matheus barvo, john decyk AND of course David Lang.

It is amazing to know that eventually you guys will somehow find a way to put him or his disgusting family behind bars. I just know you will. And soon, people in his town will talk in hushed voices at the gas station about "Dave Lang? I heard he's in real trouble this time.. his mama, too. Looks like dumb Dave's lies finally caught up with him."

Also, Briggs and MMAguy...? You are what women dream of.. or atleast what I dream of. Good luck, though you wont need it :)
Excellent post especially considering how drunk you are. Perfect spelling as well. Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 10:57 PM
bhfsim
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

poopcakes - Im really drunk right now and that is the only reason I have the courage to post. Despite my join date, I am a long time lurker who has enjoyed reading about the failures at life that are christian darrow, matheus barvo, john decyk AND of course David Lang.

Voted up for gayest first post ever! Phone Post 3.0
2/9/14 11:13 PM
MountainMedic
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
Little EagleYoshida -
BriggsSeekins - 

Fetal alcohol syndrome, imo. Has the ALF Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 12:15 AM
BigSleep
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
JBASS -
Little EagleYoshida -
BriggsSeekins - 

Judging by his looks (which is not really a full on mongoloid look, but rather a mix of a mongoloid with a severe head injury & generations upon generation of heavy inbreeding) and his mental capacity (I'm bashing this strictly off of how creative he is with the way he spells words from the English language), I feel perfectly comfortable saying that his family tree resembles a 2 x 4 instead of an actual tree with branches. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, I am laughing my ass off at this monstrosity.
2/10/14 2:02 AM
JBASS
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
JBASS -
Little EagleYoshida -
BriggsSeekins - 

This deserves multiple VTFU. I'll start Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 2:07 AM
poopcakes
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bhfsim - 

Voted up for gayest first post ever! Phone Post 3.0

I am actually a straight female but I'm also incredibly hammered right now so I am taking this as a 100 percent compliment. Thank you. I tried my best and have officially done more with my life than Dave Lang ever will.

Also, in that pic Dave straight up looks like a down syndrome quazimoto from the disney version of hunchback of notre dame. Which is kind of a feat in it's self because quizimoto looked pretty downsy in the first place. Google it, I speak the truth.

Anyways, good night fellas. Time for poopcakes to lurk again.
2/10/14 2:37 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great first post oh and has anybody told you about the rules...... Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 10:23 AM
BriggsSeekins
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to get anybody's hopes up, but........

I know for a fact that the producers of Imposters will be reviewing the David Lang case as a potential episode. I sent the Police Gazette story and some more recent information to the communications coordinator for the Discover Channel Canada, which broadcasts the show, and she sent me a reply this morning letting me know that she had forwarded it all to the production team. Again, I'm not celebrating yet, but I do think the fact that somebody with a position like hers took the time to forward it and reply to me personally is a very positive sign for the potential they see in the subject matter.

2/10/14 10:44 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! If I was Lang I would definitely be shitting bricks at about this point. Numerous times Lang has been told if he makes a PeePee video this will all go away, I think it could be to late for that.

Have you any idea when the third part of the story will be getting released Briggs?

Excellent work. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.