UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/14/14 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paperplate
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paulo is Paulo Izaias.

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/972207_685558151473539_1568904357_n.jpg

youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCON-jFSEjvNVAxWTrVznGJw?feature=watch
1/14/14 6:07 PM
BriggsSeekins
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And now it appears that my friend request to Hermes has been dropped. No big deal. I am sure a short phone call to the Clackamas County DA tomorrow on my lunch hour will help me track down the name of the attorney who last represented Franca, who will have some interest, or will at least be able to direct me to whatever lawyer will now be interested, in finding out that Hermes Franca's name is now coming up as somebody who pay potentially have been involved in facilitating a fraud just months before Hermes' earliest possible release date. They will also no doubt be interested to learn that because of this Franca is now under investigation from the Oregon Department of Corrections for possible illicit use of the internet and/or being the victim of identity theft by Lang.
1/14/14 6:11 PM
BriggsSeekins
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't find anything about that Paulo Izaias on the internet.

I am going to start a thread in the Atama forum to see if I can get an ID on him. I am also going to send that picture to David Oliveira. Jeff Edwards said this was a Team Evolution Guy. I think he said he was from New Jersey.
1/14/14 6:15 PM
BriggsSeekins

This is the email I received from Oliveira a few minutes ago:

Hey how you doing? yes Paulo was there for sure almost two months ago he was teaching Jiujitsu there for few months, he is there in Brazil right now

1/14/14 6:17 PM
BriggsSeekins

Edwards told me Paulo "runs the BJJ program" and that Lang just trains there. He spoke in present tense, but it's possible that he is under the impression that Paulo is coming back soon.

Edwards has likely seem enough to believe Lang is legitimate, without being a person who knows much about BJJ himself.

1/14/14 6:27 PM
BriggsSeekins

My mistake, when Lang was claiming Wallid, he was claiming Carlson as his lineage. So according to what he has shown Edwards, it appears he has re-united with his lineage.
1/14/14 6:37 PM
teamquestnorth
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an idea that could bring missy on board. Someome earlier said that her new profile pic is of her and some new dude.

Its imperative to find out that guys name and either mesage him or friend request him on FB.

My guess is that he would be all to willing to help in anyway to bring down lang. He could talk missy into either talking to briggs or coming on here and answering questions.

If its her BF or whatever hes probably tagged on her wall multiple times Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 6:38 PM
paperplate
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is Lucca's father and Hermes brother.

Sérvolo França
https://www.facebook.com/servoloatt

Sérvolo França HOW WILL DAVID, IN PEACE, talked with HERMES TODAY, AND HE SAID SOME ME SOME PROBLEMS THAT ARE HAPPEN TO YOU, BUT EVERYTHING IN LIFE PASSES, AND THIS WILL ALSO PASS, AND ALSO STAND WITH SOME DIFFICULTIES IN HERE ALSO LUCCA TO OUR FRIEND, BUT ALSO THAT WILL PASS, A STRONG HUG.
July 7, 2013 at 5:30pm · 1
1/14/14 9:53 PM
mmaguy30
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok wait... so Dave O sends a guy up to Langs for a few months... and then still promoted him to 2nd degree?

So om the whole time this Paulo character was with dave da silva langerang... he never noticed that dave fucking sucks and is not a black belt and never notified Dave O that this guy running an association is a fucking loser con man who is NOT a black belt???

Something stinks.
1/14/14 9:56 PM
mmaguy30
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missy comes here and speaks up I will offer a sincere and honest apology... I would owe her one.

Till then lets all not forget she stood by her man and helped perpetuate this fraud... she does not want to speak she is still as guilty.

I think she was taken by this guy, and was forced into a shit situation and did the best thing (she thought) for her and her kids...

But we will see... I will bet she wont be talking to me given the photoshops and descriptions of what I wanted to do with her invoving rope, KY, ball gags, tequila, a midget, etc...

anyhow.

FUCK dave lang.
1/14/14 9:57 PM
yusul
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you get too sidetracked then you aren't getting the support you need to take down lang imo.

anyhow, if someone emails edwards the original post that shows how the carlson gracie certificate was forged and the wallid video, then that should help convince edwards.
1/14/14 9:57 PM
yusul
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he should go to da jail!
1/14/14 10:59 PM
The Green Bastard
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - ok wait... so Dave O sends a guy up to Langs for a few months... and then still promoted him to 2nd degree?

So om the whole time this Paulo character was with dave da silva langerang... he never noticed that dave fucking sucks and is not a black belt and never notified Dave O that this guy running an association is a fucking loser con man who is NOT a black belt???

Something stinks.
Yeah this fucko isn't blame free and is part of the problem. No matter what the excuse he PROMOTED lang. It would obviously be really bad if he rolled w him or had one of his black belts be around him that long. Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 11:05 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Have we forgotten that Lang is a master con artist? Very easy to manipulate a guy from Brazil as good as Lang is. Like I said earlier, what if I showed Traven a black belt certificate from Rickson and had another brazilian verify it? Then, I was 3 states away and everytime he came up or I went down I have an "injury" and couldn't roll. Why would he not give me the next strip after the alloted amount of time?
1/14/14 11:16 PM
Sex Chicken
1100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/14 11:16 PM

With the insane depths this guy will sink to in order to con people. Is it really that hard to believe he wouldn't tape up an ankle or something and fake an injury to not have to roll with or in front of legitimate guys?

Oliviera and his guys deserve the benefit of the doubt until otherwise proven.

1/14/14 11:33 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the thing/s I struggle with reading along this saga. Lang is obviously a deranged con artist wack job criminal. But I cant understand how his family are so in to this. Surely there are more profitable con's to try and fuck people with, so why is he so hung up on this bjj bit? Not to mention that he was defeated multiple times, yet he is like a cockroach that wont go away. Is it more than the money to him? Is this like some split personality crazy delusional imagined life? Does he believe it?

Here's the other thing. Watching his rolling video which is like this year, its clear he doesn't know bjj beyond a very beginner level. Im just watching his panic and lack of hip movement with a dude even worse than him in his guard, its clear he has no rolling time to his name. But its been over three years since this started. Has he not trained at all? (Should not be allowd imho, the molestation MMA Guy has assured us he committed, which I believe considering his extensive research and the fact just from reading he does not appear to me to be a man that would make such a claim if he wasn't sure. It sickens me. He should never be allowed to learn martial arts, let alone work with children if he has committed such a heinous and disgusting crime)

I just cant understand this fucking guy. Its beyond. So his mum is the ringleader of this? Why BJJ? Where did the BJJ angle come from? I just mean other frauds and lies could churn out more ill gotten money for this horrible group of people, but despite it all Lang has fought kicking and screaming for years, even though he knows that no matter what the UG will out him again and again. I just cant wrap my head around it...
1/14/14 11:43 PM
The Green Bastard

Dirty Dick Slater - Have we forgotten that Lang is a master con artist? Very easy to manipulate a guy from Brazil as good as Lang is. Like I said earlier, what if I showed Traven a black belt certificate from Rickson and had another brazilian verify it? Then, I was 3 states away and everytime he came up or I went down I have an "injury" and couldn't roll. Why would he not give me the next strip after the alloted amount of time?
Master con artist.... Until you watch him roll for 30 seconds.

As far as not seeing him roll.. How about not promoting a guy you haven't seen roll. That would fix the problem. Nobody forced him to promote him. He isn't "due" anything. I wouldn't be surprised to find out there was a financial incentive to promote him Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 11:43 PM
The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard -
Dirty Dick Slater - Have we forgotten that Lang is a master con artist? Very easy to manipulate a guy from Brazil as good as Lang is. Like I said earlier, what if I showed Traven a black belt certificate from Rickson and had another brazilian verify it? Then, I was 3 states away and everytime he came up or I went down I have an "injury" and couldn't roll. Why would he not give me the next strip after the alloted amount of time?
Master con artist.... Until you watch him roll for 30 seconds.

As far as not seeing him roll.. How about not promoting a guy you haven't seen roll. That would fix the problem. Nobody forced him to promote him. He isn't "due" anything. I wouldn't be surprised to find out there was a financial incentive to promote him Phone Post 3.0
And if he can't roll. Watch him teach a class. That would be even more telling. Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 11:57 PM
VinegarStrokes
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave La daLang Silva Gracie fuckstick as others have stated over the last 3 years and counting is like Herpes. Their is apparently no cure and he always comes back eventually. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 2:38 AM
Evzey
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't throw blame on anybody but Lang at the moment though Oliviera needs to release a video asap and it isn't looking good for Lucca Franca Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 7:10 AM
mmaguy30

I am not trying to place "blame" on anyone other than langarang just yet...

And I get the con artist issue...

And the way he conned Oliveria seems legit and understandable...

but to know know that there was a legit BB of Oliveria's present for months... and he never saw dave teach, never saw dave roll, and nothing looked fishy to him?

Even if he played the "im injured" card, (and that does not add up because we have video of him tolling recently, did the injury go away? none of his other students question why the grand master never rolls and never teaches anything in front of the other BB?? I've been on the mat hundreds of times when 2 black belts were present, I cant remember a time when they both did not end up assisting in teaching a position or something... kinda discussing it... The other guy never smelled bullshit and alerted Oliveria?

Its just mind blowing.

And I agree with Bigg Rigg, why is his family so behind this... surely his mother knows he didn't spend 10 years in argentina/brazil/france/florida/oregon/NJ/NY training with Wallid/poullard/renzo/mansour/bittencourt/franca/oliveria...

My fav part is the Jesus angle... every one of them are batshit crazy Jesus freaks... all praise be to god shitheads!
1/15/14 8:29 AM
BriggsSeekins

There is no obvious financial incentive to this con for anybody who looks at it closely. It looks that way from the outside, probably, because people know how much they pay to take classes and they see there school with all kinds of students paying similar amounts.

But this whole fuck-show has to have cost Dave Lang's parents well into four digits, at a minimum. I'm sure Lang has told them stories about how profitable it can be eventually, if only the conspiracy of haters would leave him alone. But Dave Lang has been a manipulative sociopathic fuckstick for as long as anybody seems to have known about him. And his mommy has always been his biggest supporter. Little Dave is her baby boy and the whole Satantic world picks on him. MMAGuy is right about all the endless Jesus talk. It's going to be one of the hilarious angles that really makes it funny to people who could care less about MMA or BJJ.

Lang has gone to unbelievable lengths to make himself appear legitimate, and it is hilarious because with this kind of time, effort and expense, he really could have become largely legitimate by now. With this kind of focus and effort, he should be at least a purple by now, if he had actually gone to the trouble of training for real.

But as we know, Lang doesn't have the humbleness, dignity and strength of character to go through all that. His narcicistic ego could never have handled being just another one of the Noobs. He wants to walk right into a position of respect without having done jack shit to earn. And he's willing to disrespect everybody actually associated with what he's inserting himself into, in order to do so.

I agree this looks terrible for Oliveira, and there is a lesson here for any BJJ black belt selling affiliations. I hope somebody in Brazil picks this story up and writes about it down there. Lang is largely running scams on new immigrants, who are always vulnerable to being scammed, even if they are bad ass BJJ black belts, apparently.

Lang came to Oliveira with the recommendation of the Francas. It will be interesting to uncover eventually just how close the Lang clan has actually gotten to Hermes Franca since his incaceration. I would imagine it's very easy to con a person locked up in a foreign country and largely abandoned by all of their old friends. If I had a buddy in jail for raping an underage girl, I sure as fuck wouldn't be writing him or calling him. And then along come the Langs with the love blanket. I would bet Lang presented himself as the guy who had trained down in Florida, too, a guy who maybe Hermes had a vague memory of.

Lang offered a teaching job for an Oliveira student and the student was actually living up there, most likely with Lang. I would bet Lang avoided rolling with him that entire time. Can anybody on the UG even imagine that, paying for a BB to come up and stay with you and paying him to teach at your school, but never actually training with him yourself? No, it's too bizarre to comprehend. But we are all BJJ or grappling practioners who really train. Lang is a con artist and having the BB there was important only to give him the appearance of being legit.

There's no way that BB Paulo could have been up there for a couple of three months without getting completely suspicious of Lang. But, then again, Lang dedicates his life to tricking people in to liking him. And the guy had been identified to Paulo by his own teacher as a legit guy. Even if he had his doubts, I can imagine he didn't want to be a shit-talker and call up Oliveira just to bad mouth somebody. In hindsight, it would have been better if he had. I would very much like to talk to Paulo or hear something from him. Oliveira said he is back in Brazil.

A purple belt under Oliveira said he would be making an official statement this week on one of the training forum threads set up to track down people associated with the seminar.

Even the guy Jeff Edwards who owns the Northeast Martial Arts Institute is starting to appear more sympathetic than he did when this all flaired up again last March. From our point of view he sounded like he was completely covering up shit and was defensive as hell. But he was being shown a legit Black Belt from a legit school and team and all kinds of certificates. I think he probably made the mistake of believing Lang too easily and then getting really defensive and huffy with people trying to tell him the truth. But from his point of view, given what has emerged in the past several days, it becomes easier to see how he made that mistake. Another lapse in judgement, but Lang carefully sets people up to make these lapses.

I agree it's tough to get your mind around Dave Lang and his clan. Lang really is a fucking moron. He was really close to having his school appear more legitimate than ever and he went out of his way to come in here and jerk our chains about it. His stupidity causes him to always leave ridiculous holes in his story, or to leave trails on the internet that help shut him down. But dumb as he is, he has a natural and instinctive cunning for ripping people off.
1/15/14 8:35 AM
Evzey
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree the entire situation seems a little off you can clearly see the guy is nowhere near black belt level Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 9:12 AM
Here4TheLangBang
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

<<<<<
1/15/14 9:22 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every morning, I sit down with my cup of coffee and catch up on this thread....  Its too early for popcorn

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.