UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/25/14 6:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Edelweiss
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder why that shuckster, Jeff p. Hansen, parted ways with Langbang after all this time?

Any word, Briggs? Phone Post 3.0
9/25/14 6:36 PM
BriggsSeekins
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In his defense, Jeff Hansen saw a lot of evidence to suggest Lang had some legitimacy. Lang has scammed that Evolution Connection and brought a real black belt up to the school. He showed Hansen a ton of forged certs. Hansen is not at all knowledgeable about the BJJ and how that world works compared to his world of getting weekend seminars in various self defense stuff. He was very cocky about dismissing everything when first contacted by MMAGuy and also when I first called him about my story. But he did kicked Lang out after the first story came out and I know he's actually put a lot of effort into trying to screw Lang. That's the story of Lang's miserable existence. Everybody he deals with ends up hating him even more than those of us who already hated him. 

I don't have any updates that can go up here. But I don't want to hear a bunch of shit about how "Lang's winning again." When you are a clown of his magnitude, you can never win. Right now I suspect he's flashing around a bunch of pictures of himself "competing" as a black belt in Brazil and holding hands with a UFC vet. 

9/25/14 6:45 PM
Phuckles
1607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Is this from mmaguy?

9/25/14 7:20 PM
Jeffphansen77
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weird. I'm actually Jeff P. Hansen. Or at least one of them. What are the chances of Dave having 2 martial artists named Jeff P. Hansen in his lynch mob?
9/25/14 7:23 PM
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the fuck does the OP have zero voteups? Phone Post 3.0
9/25/14 7:34 PM
I Just Saw Swinging
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The knuckleduster logo is a classy touch. So he's not claiming BJJ any more, or that's in a different window?
9/25/14 7:36 PM
Edelweiss
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

In his defense, Jeff Hansen saw a lot of evidence to suggest Lang had some legitimacy. Lang has scammed that Evolution Connection and brought a real black belt up to the school. He showed Hansen a ton of forged certs. Hansen is not at all knowledgeable about the BJJ and how that world works compared to his world of getting weekend seminars in various self defense stuff. He was very cocky about dismissing everything when first contacted by MMAGuy and also when I first called him about my story. But he did kicked Lang out after the first story came out and I know he's actually put a lot of effort into trying to screw Lang. That's the story of Lang's miserable existence. Everybody he deals with ends up hating him even more than those of us who already hated him. 

I don't have any updates that can go up here. But I don't want to hear a bunch of shit about how "Lang's winning again." When you are a clown of his magnitude, you can never win. Right now I suspect he's flashing around a bunch of pictures of himself "competing" as a black belt in Brazil and holding hands with a UFC vet. 

Okay. Cool. I'm glad he finally got on board. He seemed pretty indignant.

Weird that there is a Jeff p Hansen uger, though. I bet that was weird to read your name, Jeff. Phone Post 3.0
9/25/14 7:42 PM
evilmexicanjew

Uh it is not my gym and i do not even train there. the owner has my old mats...... sorry guys

9/25/14 7:44 PM
I Just Saw Swinging
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ and he's back...
9/25/14 7:51 PM
Jeffphansen77
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, it was. Maybe its a sign from heaven. Dave will have to ask Pat next time he comes by for another check.

I've read the whole thread & remember when Sifu McDojo started acting prissy but don't remember seeing his name. I should've called him up when he was talking tough, told him my name, & gotten into it with him over who was lying about their name. It would've been hilarious stuff to record & post on Youtube.

9/25/14 8:02 PM
Jeffphansen77

evilmexicanjew - 

Uh it is not my gym and i do not even train there. the owner has my old mats...... sorry guys

He's probably heard all about you & gotten text links all day anyway, so no harm, no foul. Apology accepted, but if you could really feel sorry, you'd have swallowed those pills like a man when I suggested it to you a year or so ago.
9/25/14 8:06 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew -

Is this like the time Michael Jackson came over to your house to use the bathroom? Phone Post 3.0
9/25/14 9:27 PM
Alumynabjj

teamquestnorth - How the fuck does the OP have zero voteups? Phone Post 3.0

That's a great fucking question.
9/25/14 11:01 PM
JBASS
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew -

So where have you set up your bullshit scamming gym now then you one-eyed, child molesting piece of shit? Phone Post 3.0
9/25/14 11:03 PM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew -

Fuck u dave Phone Post 3.0
9/26/14 8:20 AM
Edelweiss

evilmexicanjew -

EvilFrenchCanadianChurchofPat, more like it.

So, you responded really quickly about the new gym, which means you read the thread daily. How does it feel to be such a lying coward?

If there was a thread about me, and I disputed they're assertions, I would be all over them with the facts. You have none, because you are a liar and a fraud. You don't defend yourself, because you are a coward that lacks the truth.

It must also suck that there's an online picture of your tiny penis. Your slag of a girlfriend couldn't even get more than her thumb and index finger on it.

So, in summary, it sucks to be you for the following reasons:
-You're a liar and a coward.
-You are a deadbeat husband, father, son, and boyfriend.
-You cheat tax payers by claiming disability, because your blind in one eye due to your own negligence.
-You are fat and out of shape.
-You can't grapple very well -- that brown belt made you look like he was grappling a fat mannequin. Your lack of hip movement is turrible.
-You steal, and have cheated people out of, money.
-I already mentioned your small penis, and your questionable taste in women, but it's worth mentioning again.
-You are a great big phoney, and are always pretending to be someone you are not.
-There are so many more things, but I have other stuff to do. Since I know you are reading this, I couldn't resist.

I know this should be only about your black belt fraud, but it has become personal, because of the terrible person you are. I imagine most people that have put in mat time, mixed with their blood and sweat, feel the same way about you. Earn something in your life besides this horrible reputation. Phone Post 3.0
9/26/14 9:10 AM
billyball2
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - So you guys know how every couple of months i stop buy and drop something in this thread that blows it the fuck up for weeks... something just amazing...

Well im doing it again.

I am in an airport on my cell... ill be back in myrtle in a few hours... it will take me a bit to get home but once there im gonna post some pics of something so crazy and so insane i doubt it would be belived if not for the pic proof...

If any of you want to get a jump on this and can pm me a cell number or hit me on fb... i will text you the photos for you to post in the mean time... i cant post now from my phone.

This will blow your fucking mind.

Dave... i told you we would never stop.

And fuck you.

Still waiting...
9/26/14 12:13 PM
Grand master dave lang
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew -

I fkn love every time this thread pops up again!!
But you can already tell by my name right...

Dave i will sell you my screen name for a black belt under you?

Deal? Phone Post 3.0
9/26/14 12:17 PM
Tru
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

who is dave currently a black belt under again?

walid

lotus club

lotus club affiliate

master giba (lotus club)

hermes franca

I forgot the name of the guy he scammed into the 2nd degree belt and was denounced.

Can we get an updated list on all the people/schools dave has claimed rank under?

9/26/14 12:55 PM
Matthew Godden
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Buffalo, NY
evilmexicanjew - 

Dave, I'll be passing by McGraw on the way to Binghamton in November. Want to train?

9/26/14 1:00 PM
dESTROBOBULATe
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeffphansen77 - 
evilmexicanjew - 

He's probably heard all about you & gotten text links all day anyway, so no harm, no foul. Apology accepted, but if you could really feel sorry, you'd have swallowed those pills like a man when I suggested it to you a year or so ago.

Best post of the thread.

Why no love?

9/26/14 2:27 PM
billyball2
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew - 

Holy shit!

Talk about positive confirmation that he's involved!!!!

This fucktard is trying a desperate reverse-psychology post to make people think he's not involved. He donated the mats to a random guy in town just for the fuck of it.

This gun be good...
9/26/14 6:16 PM
BriggsSeekins
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, there's visual confirmation on him being there this afternoon. He's trying to downplay his training now that he's back from his triumphant tour of Brazil because there's pressure on him now for his years of lying about being disabled. Of course, he's far too stupid to realize he's created a ton of evidence of his feeble attempts to train and run schools. 

9/26/14 6:37 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's going to make up some lie about being wanted by the mob to the people there, "he's gotta stay low" etc. Phone Post 3.0
9/26/14 9:53 PM
Mr Bungle

Dave, if you are indeed legit, why does this new guy have your old mats? Does this imply you have new mats? Or did you give the scam up?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.