UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/30/14 4:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I Just Saw Swinging
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ Mr Lang

First of all, I was sorry to hear about the the passing of your father. I'm genuinely sorry for your loss. With that said...

"I have never been arrested or convicted of a crime."

"I am turning over a new page in my life.... I am not talking about things from when I was 15 years old."

You have been publicly accused of a serious sexual crime. I have no idea if it's true, but from the fact you do not seem to be denying the accusations and rather seem to avoid the issue (as quoted), plus your ongoing dishonesty and the lack of morality you display, I suspect it may be the truth.

Am I wrong? You say you are a Christian. Are you living a lie?
10/30/14 4:52 AM
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew - Things to clarify ..

1. Rodolfo Barcellos is the only professor at the academy .I was there to help my children learn.

2.we have the same master in BJJ Master Giba... Not Giva as some idiot messed up years ago.
3.the academy is owned by david boyer and Rodolfo is partnered with him. Rodolfo knows my history and thinks so much of this is evil and childish.

4.I saw the guys at the Good fight and like any other time... they take pics but NO ONE does anything. The same aspect when Phill Gizzi came to Mcgraw on thanksgiving "not the day he said he would" went to the gym that he knew was closed and .... Wow surprise no one was there.

There is and always has been a open invatation to any of you shit head stalkers to cme to wherever I am training... Pay and get whooped on... with a smile I might add. Yes I went to Brazil and fought a small black belt and got whooped on. So fucking what? I competed and that's something many of you fucks cant even say you have done.

Anytime I have competed it gets shouted down ...be it in MMA or BJJ.

Like it or not I compete .

Here is some real facts..

I have never been arrested or convicted of a crime.

I am a good father and have many friends who will attest to this.

My father was a great man who did everything he could to help people including bringing Lucca Franca and Paulo Iziias here from Brazil to give them a better opportunity for there lives.

Paulo and I knew each other and he is a Christian. He went to a event and was told to come to the united states. He did not even know who Carlos David was at the time because he was originally with Graice Barra .

I only train at this academy and help my children learn the wonderful art of BJJ.

Give it up guys... you have made your point.

This is beyond anything to do with BJJ.

I am turning over a new page in my life.... I am not talking about things from when I was 15 years old.

I and my family are trying to carry on after my father was killed on the sidewalk of the house.

Leave us alone . Stop this nonsense

The problem is, you can't just wave your hand and make this shit, years of it in fact, go away. You've conned a lot of people, just because you're "turning over a new page in (your) life" doesn't make all the bad shit you've done in your past go away. Don't you realize you brought shame on the BJJ community and the Martial Arts in general. You brought shame to your family, friends, training partners, legitimate BJJ practitioners, etc...

We understand you were never arrested or charged for raping/molesting your niece, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There's plenty of proof that the girl(s) was too traumatized to testify against you and I don't blame them for one second.

Matthew Godden, a legitimate Black Belt in your area has offered plenty of times to come roll with you, yet you repeatedly ignore him, while calling everyone else cowards for not taking you up on your offer to come test you. You have someone respected in BJJ offering to test you and you ignore him?

I think you came here and posted today because you know how close some of these people are to exposing you for the fraud that you really are. They're on your heals and your worried. I don't blame you. If I tried to build something that wasn't real and someone threatened to take that away, I'd probably be a little worried as well. But you don't get to call the shots, especially with all the bad shit we know about you and what you've done to con people in your community. Sorry, life isn't fair sometimes, rightfully so, especially for people who put themselves out there as one thing but turn out to be something way worse.
10/30/14 8:18 AM
sugarhigh
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More bullshit....sucks to be you, Lang. Your whole life is a fraud and nobody is buying it. So you give it up, fatso.
10/30/14 11:30 AM
billyball2
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Rodolfo Barcellos is the only professor at the academy .I was there to help my children learn.

2.we have the same master in BJJ Master Giba... Not Giva as some idiot messed up years ago.
3.the academy is owned by david boyer and Rodolfo is partnered with him. Rodolfo knows my history and thinks so much of this is evil and childish.

4.I saw the guys at the Good fight and like any other time... they take pics but NO ONE does anything. The same aspect when Phill Gizzi came to Mcgraw on thanksgiving "not the day he said he would" went to the gym that he knew was closed and .... Wow surprise no one was there.

There is and always has been a open invatation to any of you shit head stalkers to cme to wherever I am training... Pay and get whooped on... with a smile I might add. Yes I went to Brazil and fought a small black belt and got whooped on. So fucking what? I competed and that's something many of you fucks cant even say you have done.

My father was a great man who did everything he could to help people including bringing Lucca Franca and Paulo Iziias here from Brazil to give them a better opportunity for there lives.

Paulo and I knew each other and he is a Christian. He went to a event and was told to come to the united states. He did not even know who Carlos David was at the time because he was originally with Graice Barra .

I only train at this academy and help my children learn the wonderful art of BJJ.

I am turning over a new page in my life.... I am not talking about things from when I was 15 years old.

I and my family are trying to carry on after my father was killed on the sidewalk of the house.

This is getting depressing.

I'm unsubscribing.

Nothing is going to change this train-wreck.
10/30/14 12:09 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Mr Bungle -

The problem is, you can't just wave your hand and make this shit, years of it in fact, go away. You've conned a lot of people, just because you're "turning over a new page in (your) life" doesn't make all the bad shit you've done in your past go away. Don't you realize you brought shame on the BJJ community and the Martial Arts in general. You brought shame to your family, friends, training partners, legitimate BJJ practitioners, etc...

We understand you were never arrested or charged for raping/molesting your niece, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There's plenty of proof that the girl(s) was too traumatized to testify against you and I don't blame them for one second.

Matthew Godden, a legitimate Black Belt in your area has offered plenty of times to come roll with you, yet you repeatedly ignore him, while calling everyone else cowards for not taking you up on your offer to come test you. You have someone respected in BJJ offering to test you and you ignore him?

I think you came here and posted today because you know how close some of these people are to exposing you for the fraud that you really are. They're on your heals and your worried. I don't blame you. If I tried to build something that wasn't real and someone threatened to take that away, I'd probably be a little worried as well. But you don't get to call the shots, especially with all the bad shit we know about you and what you've done to con people in your community. Sorry, life isn't fair sometimes, rightfully so, especially for people who put themselves out there as one thing but turn out to be something way worse.
Great post.

Fuck you, Dave. You are a punk. Phone Post
10/30/14 12:20 PM
Drugs_Delaney
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's like a junkie that gets caught lying. they just move on to the next lie and keep denying. your fucking hand was in the cookie jar and we saw it. non acknowledgement doesn't make it fukin false.
10/30/14 12:33 PM
dESTROBOBULATe
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David Lang, I. believe you.

But who are you a BB under? For realsies Phone Post 3.0
10/30/14 1:39 PM
Matthew Godden
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Buffalo, NY

Dave, are you available for private lessons? I'm interested in scheduling one either on my to Binghamton or on the way back home.

10/30/14 5:22 PM
Caladan
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who could win in a fight? Master Jibba or Master Jabba?
10/30/14 5:23 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No legit gym would allow a white belt (that's YOU Lang) to come in and use their mats to teach anyone -- including your own kids.

Maybe you really have repeated your own lies for so long you've started to believe them. But we don't.

As long as you're putting others at risk by trying to teach and you don't produce a pee pee video, I'm keeping my foot right on your throat.
10/30/14 7:34 PM
Gali

mmaguy30 - Dave... you were once AGAIN arrested and CONVICTED of driving without a licence just THIS YEAR... $10 and a trip to the NY DMV proves that...

You were arrested and spent a night in jail for stealing Josh Allens identity in 2005/06

And now it looks like I will get the FULL and complete transcripts of your trial for the RAPE of your neices...

a court may of thrown the case out on a bullshit technicality, but lets see what the people think of what happened after they read that...

And lol at you pretending like I am scared of you... you fucking faggot coward... PLEASE sell that lie to yourself.

You honestly have NO clue what I would do to you...

Tell us why you have never taken me up on any of the dozens of offers to grapple?

fuck you, coward lying sack of shit faggot POS.

Is it easier to continue making posts like a child rather than actually take up the offer to roll with him? This sounds like tough guy talk from a kid, not an adult. How old are you?

You don't have to do anything illegal - no need to fear assault charges, simply roll and film on camera so that you can brag on camera how you beat him. Far better than the lame posts saying: "You honestly have NO clue what I would do to you... "If you're set on showing him up, the least you could do is go to the gym with a camera guy - no insults, aggression or violence needed - and simply record a documented bjj match.

Fuck it you're not just in the same city - but you've been stalking the guy taking pics etc. How difficult can it honestly be to just go into the gym and challenge him. If you're in another country or state this would be impractical. But considering your obsession and proximity with Lang - you have zero reason not to actually follow this up. Thats why this thread is so pathetic. 4 years on and its just 500 pages of hot air. Now thats gotta be embarrassing.
10/30/14 7:51 PM
Gali

And to Dave. Dude you've obviously got some mental issues here. If it was me who had this thread going on for so long - I would be pretty devastated. Its gotta be traumatic if your life is BJJ. The emotional weight (forget the weight on your business) should be enough of a reason to want to actually put this all to an end.

You're not the only person to have ever fraud a black belt in BJJ. It happens all the time - Kevin Casey appointed himself a black belt and went on to fight in the UFC... Paul Cave from South Africa did and simply backtracked. People forgot about it but people aren't likely to forget about this because its gone on so damn long. Admit the truth - earn your black belt the right way and move on.

Have a rolling match with MMAguy - whatever the result, it can at least put an end to this endless crap. Have a cop present so that nothing ugly happens and just fucking do it already.

I don't know about any of the other accusations leveled at you - but all of that is off topic. There are millions of frauds and criminals around the world to pursue. This is essentially an unresolved case of being a fake black belt. The harassment of your ex-wife, girlfriends and family is in my opinion unforgivable on the part of the underground - but you're essentially to blame for not putting it all to bed.

No pee pee video necessary, but you need to give this closure. It's in your hands. You need to wrap up this entire saga with more than just defensive posts. If you love BJJ, your family and your privacy you'd do it.
10/30/14 8:13 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*yawn* you suck at trolling. He's gone to his gym. There's a legitimate black belt in here trying to be completely civil and roll with him (big props btw). It will never happen. He will never out himself as a fraud one way or another. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/14 8:14 PM
Gali

"There is and always has been a open invatation to any of you shit head stalkers to cme to wherever I am training... Pay and get whooped on... with a smile I might add. Yes I went to Brazil and fought a small black belt and got whooped on. So fucking what? I competed and that's something many of you fucks cant even say you have done. "

If thats not a clear offer I don't know what is. I can't imagine what excuse for MMAguy or anyone else not to follow up on this.

Any of you who define the following have no reason not to accept the challenge.

a. practice BJJ
b. are nearby
c. are constantly commenting on this thread

I have no issue with those who train BJJ for being pissed off with Lang - he's a fraud and for him to be outed and embarrassed within reason is not unreasonable - as long as his family is left out of it.

But to the assholes who don't even train anything - let alone BJJ (Mr Bungle) - you should really STFU as this thread has zero reason for your emotional outbursts. Mr Bungle - nobody rags on you for all you put your family through as a junkie. You should find another addiction other than letting your demons out on this thread.
10/30/14 8:15 PM
Gali

guesswhatchickenbutt - *yawn* you suck at trolling. He's gone to his gym. There's a legitimate black belt in here trying to be completely civil and roll with him (big props btw). It will never happen. He will never out himself as a fraud one way or another. Phone Post 3.0

If the address is known how is this not possible. If Lang refuses, get it on camera or STFU.
10/30/14 8:26 PM
Gali

Trolling:

"make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them."

What I'm doing is not deliberately offensive or provocative. I'm stating my very honest opinion on this issue - against the thousands of posts that I would consider more apt for the definition.

I don't like to stand out as a sore thumb against the mass of haters or to make enemies. I'd prefer to make friends with everyone. Forget people liking comments, I would much rather get on nicely with people. But if I see something that I disagree with or think is wrong, I'll stand up for it. No matter how many feathers I ruffle.
10/30/14 8:34 PM
LonelyMan
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali I like some of what you say....Telling Bungle he can't talk because he doesn't train BJJ is simply bullshit and not what MIXEDMARTIALARTS is about. If anyone is frauding the sport as a whole....a sport many of us love....then that is a problem.
10/30/14 8:44 PM
I Just Saw Swinging
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Gali is trolling, and I agree with some of his points. The whole fake black belt thing was so outlandish it was great entertainment - I think that's part of why this thread has been so popular. Faked signatures, name changes, "sites of web" and so on.

But there is an ugly side to this thread too, and if anyone speaks about it they are a "white knight".
10/30/14 8:45 PM
Gali

LonelyMan - Gali I like some of what you say....Telling Bungle he can't talk because he doesn't train BJJ is simply bullshit and not what MIXEDMARTIALARTS is about. If anyone is frauding the sport as a whole....a sport many of us love....then that is a problem.

Not saying he can't talk - I don't have that control over anyone. But if you go through the scathing posts (his and others) - theres just a weird irony when the poster has no connection to BJJ at all.
10/30/14 8:59 PM
Gali

I Just Saw Swinging - I don't think Gali is trolling, and I agree with some of his points. The whole fake black belt thing was so outlandish it was great entertainment - I think that's part of why this thread has been so popular. Faked signatures, name changes, "sites of web" and so on.

But there is an ugly side to this thread too, and if anyone speaks about it they are a "white knight".

Thanks. Not many posters on this thread agree with me.
10/30/14 9:35 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does one unsubscribe to a thread? This shit never goes anywhere. A while back I took up the offer of a paid trip to his old gym to spar with him and I went completely ignored. Why any black belts in the area haven't gone to roll with him is beyond me. He comes on here once in a while to taunt and laugh at everyone doing detective work on him, and still nothing happens.

There's no need for violence here at all... a simple video of one rolling with the guy and ending this shit once and for all would be great. I respect everyone that once tried cracking this dudes b.s. lies, but nothing will happen. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/14 1:16 AM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew

"I am turning over a new page in my life.... I am not talking about things from when I was 15 years old.

I and my family are trying to carry on after my father was killed on the sidewalk of the house."

First off let me say that I am deeply sorry for your and your family's loss. Several years ago I found out that a member of your family (dog) passed away, and I first thought that they were talking about O'neal. I was in absolute shock because I would've liked to see him again, but then, though I was still sad when it was cleared up that your dog passed, I was relieved that it wasn't your father. Still, I wanted to see him after that scare. I never went to see him because of how your family (Pat, Bob, yourself) reacts to people you don't like. You would have shouted me off of the property, threaten to call the police, and have Bob after me. But then it really happens, which left me in shock and horror.

I couldn't believe it until I read it for myself. I was left speechless and I most definitely wanted to come over and share yours and your family's pain. If it is of any of your consolation, I am greatly sorry for your loss.

~NotRocky
10/31/14 1:45 AM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With that said, I didn't want to add to that, so I wanted to make this thought on a separate part.

Dave,
I really hope that you are truly turning over a new page in life, but that doesn't mean that everyone else is going to follow suit and forget the whole thing. Buddy, you will be pursued until justice is met. Concerning the things of your past of when you were 15 is relevant. You have behaved consistently the same since childhood and people have watched how you have escalated to the point that you are at now, meaning that your behavior has been getting worse. Why you have done this is because you have put a lie on top of a lie. Eventually when you build something high enough without a stable structure, it will fall. As you have said in the past to others, I say unto you "Pride goes before the fall." I don't mean that in a condescending way, but more as heed the warning. This will probably never end until justice is served.
10/31/14 2:24 AM
NotRocky

Gali - And to Dave. Dude you've obviously got some mental issues here. If it was me who had this thread going on for so long - I would be pretty devastated. Its gotta be traumatic if your life is BJJ. The emotional weight (forget the weight on your business) should be enough of a reason to want to actually put this all to an end.

You're not the only person to have ever fraud a black belt in BJJ. It happens all the time - Kevin Casey appointed himself a black belt and went on to fight in the UFC... Paul Cave from South Africa did and simply backtracked. People forgot about it but people aren't likely to forget about this because its gone on so damn long. Admit the truth - earn your black belt the right way and move on.

Have a rolling match with MMAguy - whatever the result, it can at least put an end to this endless crap. Have a cop present so that nothing ugly happens and just fucking do it already.

I don't know about any of the other accusations leveled at you - but all of that is off topic. There are millions of frauds and criminals around the world to pursue. This is essentially an unresolved case of being a fake black belt. The harassment of your ex-wife, girlfriends and family is in my opinion unforgivable on the part of the underground - but you're essentially to blame for not putting it all to bed.

No pee pee video necessary, but you need to give this closure. It's in your hands. You need to wrap up this entire saga with more than just defensive posts. If you love BJJ, your family and your privacy you'd do it.

Is this Dave's alternate ego who deludes himself with false-positve self-talk in the morning as he gazes into the mirror???
10/31/14 3:25 AM
LonelyMan
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali - 
LonelyMan - Gali I like some of what you say....Telling Bungle he can't talk because he doesn't train BJJ is simply bullshit and not what MIXEDMARTIALARTS is about. If anyone is frauding the sport as a whole....a sport many of us love....then that is a problem.

Not saying he can't talk - I don't have that control over anyone. But if you go through the scathing posts (his and others) - theres just a weird irony when the poster has no connection to BJJ at all.

Fair enough. Thank you for replying.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.