UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

2/8/14 2:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaattorney
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - In disability AND training BJJ? He can get in a lot of trouble for that. Phone Post 3.0
Yes this ca work comp atty here get footage ca has online work comp database maybe ny does too bet I can check Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 4:21 AM
ElCid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pillbottle - My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Briggs, I salute you, good sir, and will return here to vote you up daily! Phone Post 3.0
Don't trust this guy. He will not really vote you up. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 4:23 AM
AgedCaviar
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go on... Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 5:10 AM
Vulva Fabulous
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AgedCaviar - Go on... Phone Post 3.0
LOL VU Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 5:33 AM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ElCid - 
pillbottle - My god this complete and utter public destruction of Lang's poor ass excuse for a life!

Briggs, I salute you, good sir, and will return here to vote you up daily! Phone Post 3.0

Comment of the year, right here. That's some funny shit.
2/8/14 5:34 AM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/14 5:34 AM
double
2/8/14 5:53 AM
NORCAL707
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^lol Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 5:56 AM
pillbottle

ElCid -

Haha. I would give you some green arrows but you would probably just eat them.

As for Pat "Sajak" Lang, I agree with billyball in that she should be fair game. However, you should be careful in how you approach that so that it's clearly for the right reasons. If you get reckless it will come across as petty and separate agenda (vendetta against Little Dick Davy). Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 7:23 AM
44 Magnum
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/14 7:24 AM
I have never heard of basically a Brazil citizen who never actually visited the country. Pretty amazing!

Him faking Portuguese and shit. LOL, like folks who know what's up wouldn't have known... what an asshat
2/8/14 8:17 AM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knowing what we do about Dave's income & expenses, is a lawyer even a feasible option to him? Imagine the conversation & what Dave would have to say just to get started.

"So why are these people going after you? What are they mad about?"

"What are they telling your friends when they contact them?"

"Can you prove any of this is false? Do they have any proof of their claims?"

"What are they saying your mother did to get herself included in all of this?"

Dave, how are you going to answer your own hypothetical attorney on these basic questions before he even takes the case? Imagine the questions you'll have to answer from the other side's attorney.

Everyone you know will be made aware of these legal proceedings. Your local media will eat it up. You'll be the most famous & talked about person in your entire town for a week or two. Please help make this happen.
2/8/14 8:40 AM
Vulva Fabulous
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeffphansen77 - Knowing what we do about Dave's income & expenses, is a lawyer even a feasible option to him? Imagine the conversation & what Dave would have to say just to get started.

Dave, how are you going to answer your own hypothetical attorney on these basic questions before he even takes the case? Imagine the questions you'll have to answer from the other side's attorney.

Everyone you know will be made aware of these legal proceedings. Your local media will eat it up. You'll be the most famous & talked about person in your entire town for a week or two. Please help make this happen.
Dear Lord this is GENIUS! Any OG lawyers willing to take his case just to hear that first meeting?

VU BTW Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:08 AM
VinegarStrokes
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - Investigation ID (a Discovery channel cable network) has a new series called "Imposter". It's on right now. Something to consider bro....they always have to story strat out by an investigative reporter break the case. You should seriously look into this.

Yes, fuck you Tiny Wang Lang. Phone Post 3.0
This NEEDS more attention. How do we get Briggs on this show??? Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:10 AM
Mr Bungle

This shit's getting real serious now. Thinking of the implications and the totality of the entire situation, Dave is fucked six ways to Sunday. And Sunday is just a day away.
2/8/14 10:25 AM
Mr Bungle

Also, think of the countless people that have read this thread, or enough of it to know the most pertinent parts in particular. How many of them do you think are actually impressed by the fact that Dave has seemingly, theoretically "Beat us" at certain moments in the past. Technically he's still beating us as long as continues to pass himself off to even one person, and has yet to answer for his actions in a way that satisfies everyone involved and see to it that Dave is punished in some form or another.

If you think about it, it's entirely possible that someone who has at least lurked here and quite possibly posted here, they may think to themselves THEY can pull off a scam Better than Dave can, knowing what to do and what not to do from everything we've tried and Dave evaded. There has to be someone right now plotting or perhaps already perpetrating a con, a fraud on someone gullible enough to believe them. And it's probably working.

Imagine that. I believe it's not only possible, but some sick fuck is out there right now using the lessons he's learned from Dave little wang Lang and understanding and avoid the tricks the ug laid out to stop his charade. And he's one of us. Dave was. He was evilmexicanjew long before anyone knew of his con, right? Just saying, it's happened before and it just seems to make sense. The internet is a madhouse.
2/8/14 10:27 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Also, think of the countless people that have read this thread, or enough of it to know the most pertinent parts in particular. How many of them do you think are actually impressed by the fact that Dave has seemingly, theoretically "Beat us" at certain moments in the past. Technically he's still beating us as long as continues to pass himself off to even one person, and has yet to answer for his actions in a way that satisfies everyone involved and see to it that Dave is punished in some form or another.

If you think about it, it's entirely possible that someone who has at least lurked here and quite possibly posted here, they may think to themselves THEY can pull off a scam Better than Dave can, knowing what to do and what not to do from everything we've tried and Dave evaded. There has to be someone right now plotting or perhaps already perpetrating a con, a fraud on someone gullible enough to believe them. And it's probably working.

Imagine that. I believe it's not only possible, but some sick fuck is out there right now using the lessons he's learned from Dave little wang Lang and understanding and avoid the tricks the ug laid out to stop his charade. And he's one of us. Dave was. He was evilmexicanjew long before anyone knew of his con, right? Just saying, it's happened before and it just seems to make sense. The internet is a madhouse.
I said it before and I'll say it again; The odds here are still in our favour. Dave has to be lucky all the time to hide from us. We only have to get lucky once to find hin Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:50 AM
BriggsSeekins
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent an email with a link to the first part of the story to an address I found online listed as "Communications Coordinator" for Investigation Discovery and a couple other networks. People like that get dozens of this sort of message a day, though, so I don't have my hopes up. Yet. 

2/8/14 10:56 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinegarStrokes -
Vulva Fabulous - Investigation ID (a Discovery channel cable network) has a new series called "Imposter". It's on right now. Something to consider bro....they always have to story strat out by an investigative reporter break the case. You should seriously look into this.

Yes, fuck you Tiny Wang Lang. Phone Post 3.0
This NEEDS more attention. How do we get Briggs on this show??? Phone Post 3.0
Lang is so ideal for this show. Lol. He is 2x the pathological liar most people are on the show! Phone Post
2/8/14 12:06 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is like an immune system taking over a bad virus.
2/8/14 12:12 PM
PrettyBoy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
Jeffphansen77 - Knowing what we do about Dave's income & expenses, is a lawyer even a feasible option to him? Imagine the conversation & what Dave would have to say just to get started.

Dear Lord this is GENIUS! Any OG lawyers willing to take his case just to hear that first meeting?

VU BTW Phone Post 3.0
That would be privileged... Even if Dave was lying and the lawyer knew it and called David out during the meeting he couldn't tell you about it. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:54 PM
Edelweiss
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato - Hey can anyone tell me if they see this same thing on Pat Langs Facebook profile picture.

In the bottom right of the picture there's a small icon that looks like it's been added to the picture like a "tm" would be on a business names.

I can't make it out for sure since I'm on the cell but it looks like a fucken Brazilian flag with something on top.

Is there any doubt how fucken stupid this old lady is now or is the child molester running the page? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. It's a "Team Hermes Franca" badge with the Brazilian flag in the background. They're still holding onto that relationship as hard as they can.

2/8/14 1:11 PM
ElCid

pillbottle -
ElCid -

Haha. I would give you some green arrows but you would probably just eat them.

As for Pat "Sajak" Lang, I agree with billyball in that she should be fair game. However, you should be careful in how you approach that so that it's clearly for the right reasons. If you get reckless it will come across as petty and separate agenda (vendetta against Little Dick Davy). Phone Post 3.0
LOL. You know me to well. Haha Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 9:12 PM
BriggsSeekins
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see no strategic value in attacking anybody still scammed by Lang. The goal needs to be to isolate Lang, not put his followers in a position to double down on their loyalty out of anger at people they view as anonymous internet stalkers. I'm not even contacting any of them anymore at this point. Justin still has me as a FB friend and looks to have added another person or two who have known me, or of me, for years and who have also known about Lang since this whole thing started in 2010. Their continued gullibility is frustrating but doesn't do Lang much good long term. In fact, the longer they continue to be scammed by him the worse enemies they will be to him when they inevitably see the light. 

2/8/14 9:52 PM
DeuceDroppin

Count2potato -
Edelweiss -
Count2potato - Hey can anyone tell me if they see this same thing on Pat Langs Facebook profile picture.

In the bottom right of the picture there's a small icon that looks like it's been added to the picture like a "tm" would be on a business names.

I can't make it out for sure since I'm on the cell but it looks like a fucken Brazilian flag with something on top.

Is there any doubt how fucken stupid this old lady is now or is the child molester running the page? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. It's a "Team Hermes Franca" badge with the Brazilian flag in the background. They're still holding onto that relationship as hard as they can.

Lol no shit huh. So his mom reps two child molesters Phone Post 3.0
You guys should screen capture and really make a big stink of this with mommies business contacts. That's kind of a small, big deal. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 10:07 PM
Little EagleYoshida
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Dave Lang with his Teddy Bear

LOL at this. I have seen some people with some funky ass eye brows but never any that wrap around under the fucking eye. Nice teddy bear cockfaggot.
2/8/14 11:39 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little EagleYoshida -
BriggsSeekins - 

Dave Lang with his Teddy Bear

LOL at this. I have seen some people with some funky ass eye brows but never any that wrap around under the fucking eye. Nice teddy bear cockfaggot.
We should dig deeper into his family tree, by the looks of it there must be some kind of blood relation between his parents. My guess is he has half the chromosomes of a human being. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.