UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

2/28/14 4:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
guesswhatchickenbutt
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - I just noticed that Lang's record is 2 amateur fights. I thought that green names were for those who have had at least 1 pro fight? Phone Post 3.0

me too.
2/28/14 4:13 PM
BriggsSeekins
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll have the third installment done this weekend, where I will fill out details on what I talked about in my last big post. If the stuff in that pissed people off, wait until you read more specifics. It should be published Monday, but that will depend on my editor. 

I really don't know how he has a green name. He was in a couple glorified toughman contests. He got knocked out by some 48 year old dude and knocked out some poor guy. You can see from the still shot a few pages back that it's just him and the other guy flinging haymakers. Not to talk shit about the other guy, but he's clearly not a pro fighter. If Lang is a green namer, I should be one. And I shouldn't be one. 

2/28/14 7:09 PM
Tai Chi Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Can someone answer how in the fuck little wang has a green name? Phone Post 3.0

He bought it with his child support! Fucking dead beat
3/1/14 4:43 AM
JoejitsuMD
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/1/14 6:25 PM
Gi RaffMMA

Bump Phone Post 3.0
3/2/14 7:48 AM
factchecker

OK, here is my summary. Can't waste more time.

1)Lang pretended to be a bb.

2)The UG mob got mad.

3)Lang is still pretending to be a bb.

I'll check this thread again in two years.

LOL
3/2/14 8:47 AM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker - OK, here is my summary. Can't waste more time.

2)The UG mob got mad.

LOL

You either failed to read it in the first place or just can't read.

You left out the parts where Dave had his school shut down repeatedly, had both of his fake black belts exposed by the very men Dave claimed awarded them to him, & had the whole sordid story of his life & frauds written up in a multi-part article carried by multiple sights.

Also, search "David Lang bjj", David Lang mma" or whatever & see what comes up. Dave has been wrecked.

Actually, no, you didn't leave those parts out. You ignored everything inconvenient to your little snarkfest because you're a resentful, passive-aggressive little bitch with more in common with Lang than any real men. Or you're Lang. Either way it must suck to be you. And relief from that is only a handfull of pills away. Do the right thing.

3/2/14 10:50 AM
Sonnen y Diaz Bros
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/s720x720/1978655_794949060534447_1814156053_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/mrbeanlang?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

One of these will work and show you the picture of dave da douchebag posing in a GI with what looks to be a 5 or 6 year old boy. I know what its like as an adult to find out people you looked up to or admire were scums and full of shit, but to try and explain that to a little kid like himself is just sad. I don't know how he looks kids in the eyes and blatantly lies, just really unfortunate for the kids there to be wasting their time, and money. Can we shake his tree and scare him the fuck off or what? Motherfucker should be in jail. Anyone on here should be ready to clock this mofo out if we see him...
3/2/14 11:38 AM
BriggsSeekins
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can somebody with photoshop skills grab that picture of Lang with the little boy and fix it so that the boy's face is completely blocked out. I really want to send that one to my editor for the update, but no way would we run that kid's face in the story. 

3/2/14 11:52 AM
Sonnen y Diaz Bros
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Can somebody with photoshop skills grab that picture of Lang with the little boy and fix it so that the boy's face is completely blocked out. I really want to send that one to my editor for the update, but no way would we run that kid's face in the story. 

Theres a guy in Cortland that liked that picture that's mutual friends with one of my friends from Binghamton Ny... should I message him and let him know? I kinda feel compelled lol.. and I wonder where his "school" is now.. those aren't even wrestling or grappling mats.. 1/2 inch foam connect pads haha
3/2/14 11:54 AM
Sonnen y Diaz Bros

Has anyone messaged dave? u cant add him as a friend but you can message
3/2/14 2:23 PM
quality

BriggsSeekins - 

http://i61.tinypic.com/126e647.png
3/2/14 2:48 PM
Edelweiss
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The little boy is Lang'son, or at least it's Missy's son. I don't know how this whole cluster bomb works. 

http://i.imgur.com/qX18arf.jpg

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/s720x720/1978655_794949060534447_1814156053_n.jpg

Same kid.

3/2/14 6:24 PM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant imagine finding out later in life that my father was the biggest piece of shit fraud the MMA/BJJ/ Martial Arts world has ever known...

Id want to do something about it before that happened.

Dave "little dick" lang..

Seriously though Dave, I have a question for you... I seriously want to know....

Whats it like pissing all over your balls every time you take a leak?
3/3/14 1:05 AM
KneeToFaceKO

factchecker - OK, here is my summary. Can't waste more time.

2)The UG mob got mad.

LOL
Bye, Dave. Phone Post
3/3/14 7:37 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at faghecker.

He wants us to believe that:

He didn't lurk in this thread for the entire fucking time he was gone from shitting er I mean posting here...

And that what is not really actually fucking lame is caring so much about this thread that you set a 1 year alarm clock to come back and shit in it again...

If this little charade is what he needs in his life to feel so superior to a bunch of dudes on an interwebs msg board... I guess I'll give it to him, clearly he needs it.
3/4/14 6:07 AM
walbjj
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Sydney, NSW, Aus.

i think the steam has started to run out on this witchhunt. why doesnt someone just confront the dirtbag. 

im not familiar with cortland and ny state, but wouldnt there be any respectable mma/bjj gyms within a 45min drive. and more importantly, where is lang the prick even training now? if he even still trains

how hard would it be for someone with a spare day to say fuck it, hop in their car, driev to cortland and hit up his "gym" and say, "hey dave, heard ur a fake bjj bb, lets roll to sort this out"

3/4/14 7:00 AM
mmaguy30

groundbreaking idea.
3/4/14 11:21 AM
yusul
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!
3/4/14 12:20 PM
Morgz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

I'll have the third installment done this weekend, where I will fill out details on what I talked about in my last big post. If the stuff in that pissed people off, wait until you read more specifics. It should be published Monday, but that will depend on my editor. 

I really don't know how he has a green name. He was in a couple glorified toughman contests. He got knocked out by some 48 year old dude and knocked out some poor guy. You can see from the still shot a few pages back that it's just him and the other guy flinging haymakers. Not to talk shit about the other guy, but he's clearly not a pro fighter. If Lang is a green namer, I should be one. And I shouldn't be one. 

I haven't checked into this thread in quite some time, but am now checking back several times a day waiting for this gem

3/4/14 12:35 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

walbjj -

i think the steam has started to run out on this witchhunt. why doesnt someone just confront the dirtbag. 

im not familiar with cortland and ny state, but wouldnt there be any respectable mma/bjj gyms within a 45min drive. and more importantly, where is lang the prick even training now? if he even still trains

how hard would it be for someone with a spare day to say fuck it, hop in their car, driev to cortland and hit up his "gym" and say, "hey dave, heard ur a fake bjj bb, lets roll to sort this out"

Yeah, I'm kinda getting over this thread. Nothing really going on and no one will ever actually confront the guy. Like I suggested a while back, everyone pitch in for a plane ticket, or gas money and one night stay at a hotel for someone to actually go down and get this shit over with. He's obviously not a hard guy to find.

It's not even a thing to where anyone will actually go and assault the guy. Just find him, call him out, and record it. No broken laws there.

If he dick tucks at least it's on video and youtube the fuck out of it. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 2:31 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty sure he doesn't have a gym to find anymore. There is no storming.
3/4/14 5:18 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guesswhatchickenbutt - pretty sure he doesn't have a gym to find anymore. There is no storming.
Even when he did have one though, no one bothered. MMAGuy was the only one who made the effort but to no surprise Dave was suddenly nowhere to be found. I'm sure everything Briggs has done can assure people Dave won't be making any appearances at any bjj competitions or schools for a long, long time.

Which brings me back to saying this is becoming a dead thread. Sure we can have fun and romo Dave's faggot ass and make fun of his dad Pat Lang, but I don't think anything else can come out of this and everyone's hard work. I think Dave is done for now. We all know it, he knows it, and all his retarded "students" know it.

If he gets the balls to open another "school" then I say no talking about it on a thread. Just pm's amongst those who are really in and surprise that mongloid. Get it on video and surprise the UG. That's the only way this fag fuck will stop. Phone Post 3.0
3/4/14 7:28 PM
mmaguy30

What?

Did you say OVER????

THIS THREAD IS NOT OVER... BECASUE NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL WE DECIDE IT IS!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

What the f--k happened to the ug I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest thread of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you mmaguy, we might get in trouble.' ) Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Lang, he's a dead man! Pat Lang, dead, Tiphanie...Dead!

I am right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

We're just the guys to do it...SO LET'S DO IT!
3/4/14 8:19 PM
BriggsSeekins

I am still waiting to hear if the story is posted. But it will be very soon and it will be the start of a new round of destroying the Lang family's reputation within their very small community. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.