UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

2/26/14 6:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrAntichrist -
JBASS -
mmaguy30 -

I was nearly about to fly over there and beat his ass for disrespecting Lamb of God by wearing one of their shirts. Then I realized the Lamb of God song is titled 'Now you've got something to die for'.

Still, someone needs to beat his ass... Phone Post 3.0
I would bet money that Mark Morton could fuck little wang up. Probably Randy too, he did kill that guy in the CR.

Lamb of God is the shit.

P.s. Fuck Dave Lang Phone Post 3.0
Randy might not have been able to beat Mark's ass whilst wearing a kilt and legless from drinking the contents of a small brewery, but I would put money on him against little wang lang.

Mark Morton would eat him alive, he KO'd Randy with a hip toss on the concrete hahaha Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 6:57 AM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I somehow missed the 101st Airborne claim & just mentally filed it as another false military claim. My brother was in the 101st & served in Afghanistan. Here's my 101st story since we're suddenly getting all serious about it. I've wanted to share it with someone but its hard to do in person.

I went with my parents, my brother's wife, & my son to see him get off of the plane with the rest of them. There was a long line of soldiers filing out of the plane & the families were behind a metal fence cheereing & holding signs. Everyone actually got to hug & everything later in a big hanger after a big ceremony & speech. Anyways...

As the soldiers were filing out of the plane & walking past us I & my son noticed a man in civilian clothes with two metal legs somehow walking around outside of the fence, not with the families. That really made me think.

I know where he lost his legs & why he's out there on his artificial legs at this late hour waiting for someone on that plane.

My son asked me something like "why is that crippled guy standing out there?" I said "Those are his people. He lost his legs in Afghanistan. He just wants to see the people he had to leave behind coming home safe & wants them to know that hes okay." I almost lost it right then. I had to walk away for a few moments & think about something else. It hit me hard.

So yeah, FUCK YOU, Dave Lang. While you're feeling sorry for yourself over all the attention your behavior has brought on, just remember that you really do deserve much worse than this.

Real men & women pay with more than you ever had in you to be the things you're lying about being. You could never do what they did, Dave. You never even had the balls to step up & try.

Sorry about the downbeat interlude & back to the fucking karma.

2/26/14 8:07 AM
BriggsSeekins
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's nothing that needs to be apoligized for in your post, Jeff. That's exactly the sort of perspective this thread needs from time to time, so all the wannabe White Knights will realize why they need to shut the fuck up and let the men do what needs to be done to this piece of shit. 

2/26/14 10:14 AM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BSurely - I mentioned this in a previous post, but the way to bring David Lang down permanently is by exposing his Mother. She's as corrupt as Dave himself. She's helped finance and support all his devious actions and fabrications, while knowing all the damage he's caused and will continue to create. She's as delusional as Dave himself protection her lil baby boy. Take down Pat and Lang will fall. I guarantee you that.

Dig deeper into Patrica Lang's history

this...

I am SURE that many pics of both in the next article will have a very powerful effect.
2/26/14 11:51 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why Dave just won't back off and put all this to rest. Why does he have to continue living all these lies and still try to convince himself and others that everything he claims is real? I just don't understand how you could be so deep in shit and still want to keep lying about shit that is 110% false and fake, with fucking proof!

It's really not too late to actually put in the actual time of hard work and dedication to get real training and real belts in bjj if that's what you really wish to be in life. Stop embarrassing yourself and everyone else that (for whatever reason) likes to affiliate themselves with you.

Dude, how do you wake up every single day and sleep at night knowing that your entire life is a lie? You've lied so damn much that you've managed to trick your brain into believing your own lies... It's fucking insane. Blows my fucking mind. Just give it up already.

And come to think of it...
I don't even think that after the goal of letting the entire bjj world know what an absolute fraud you are, that nobody will ever want to teach you and or call you their student. You're a criminal, a pedophile, fraud, and mentally ill.... It's just time to give it all up. Go get yourself a regular job, mental help and distance yourself as far as you possibly can from bjj and any combat sport. And remember, YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

It's already just a sad situation. And it's sad that all those retarded idiots that somehow still stick by you still try to believe all your false claims when the proof is all right there. Like I said before, the Wallid video alone should of been more than enough. The man you first claimed to have received your belt under put out a video of himself years ago denying your claims. It's over, it's been over, so give yourself some fucking peace of mind and end this fake life already. Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 1:08 PM
sugarhigh
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang, you're a coward. The only reason I ever come to the UG is to see this thread and wait for the day Chigurh's quarter finds you.
2/26/14 1:22 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you imagine career day at his kid's school.

"Hi, I am Master David Mr Bean, La Da Silva La Lang.  I am a 2 degree black belt in brazillian jiu jitsu.  I am also a military vet who served in the 101st and saw combat action.  Any questions?"

uhhhh, hi mr bean, la da silva la lang, I'm timmy and I'm 6 years old.  You sound really tough, can we see some of your moves and your BB certificate?

" My BB Cert and my moves?  uhhh, sorry Timmy, my time is up, see ya kids."

2/26/14 4:15 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -

Vote ups all around. Fuck David Lang.

^^^Edit this got me voted down, jesus.^^^

I got you bro! Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 4:16 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BSurely - I mentioned this in a previous post, but the way to bring David Lang down permanently is by exposing his Mother. She's as corrupt as Dave himself. She's helped finance and support all his devious actions and fabrications, while knowing all the damage he's caused and will continue to create. She's as delusional as Dave himself protection her lil baby boy. Take down Pat and Lang will fall. I guarantee you that.

Dig deeper into Patrica Lang's history

This is true this ugly cunt is the one funding his scams surely as old one eye hasn't got the drive to get a real job to provide for anything!! Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 4:21 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey -
Jump Kick -

I get voted down daily for no real reason lol. Ess normal Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 4:48 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kuya, is this the level of the blue's at Lang's?

2/26/14 4:50 PM
moiststpierre
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
Evzey -
Jump Kick -

Have a vote up because fuck Dave lang Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 5:46 PM
Jump Kick
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

moiststpierre -
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
Evzey -
Jump Kick -

Have a vote up because fuck Dave lang Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu all of you again Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 9:03 PM
KuyaBJJ
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -

kuya, is this the level of the blue's at Lang's?

He's not even at that level. lol Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 10:36 PM
VinegarStrokes
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlackJesus -

I know that some of you have fucked some nasty ass bitches. I think someone needs to take one for the team and fuck his nasty bitch, come in her face, and then ask how tastes the OG pee pee.

I would never stick my dick in the same place Dave Lang has. I am to afraid of what I might catch. Phone Post 3.0
2/27/14 3:28 AM
Evzey

VinegarStrokes -
BlackJesus -

I know that some of you have fucked some nasty ass bitches. I think someone needs to take one for the team and fuck his nasty bitch, come in her face, and then ask how tastes the OG pee pee.

I would never stick my dick in the same place Dave Lang has. I am to afraid of what I might catch. Phone Post 3.0
Your ok don't think any of the following can be transmitted through sex -

Wonky eye
Paedophilia
Horrendous facial hair
Shit eating grin
Delusions of grandeur

So basically get balls deep in her ;) Phone Post 3.0
2/27/14 7:12 AM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=11&thread=2285364&page=1&pc=63

Hey Dave, check this out...

they now have a special acount on here for all BJJ black belts...

You should go ahead and get yours!
2/27/14 7:43 AM
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, well, well.

How have you all been?

Like I promised, I waited one year before I returned to this thread again. Kind of glad to see the leader of the pack, mmaguy, still doing good.

Has any of you confronted this fake bb yet?
2/27/14 7:44 AM
factchecker

TONS of pages to read. So now this fake bb post here, correct?
What's his screen name?
2/27/14 8:51 AM
KneeToFaceKO

factchecker - TONS of pages to read. So now this fake bb post here, correct?
What's his screen name?
Fuck you, Dave. Phone Post
2/27/14 8:58 AM
factchecker

KneeToFaceKO - 
factchecker - TONS of pages to read. So now this fake bb post here, correct?
What's his screen name?
Fuck you, Dave. Phone Post

Interesting.

Tell me more.
2/27/14 10:01 AM
mmaguy30

fuck... I have been sitting here for a year with baited breath waiting for the return of factchecker...

thank god.
2/27/14 11:03 AM
factchecker

mmaguy, all jokes aside, this fake bb guy posts here right?

I just remembered he used mexicaneviljew or something like that.(If wrong, I will erase this post)

Is he still posting here?

2/27/14 11:56 AM
TheJudge

This thread has over 1.8 million views! Amazing. Also, is page 473 where it finally goes down? I'll admit I only view this thread occasionally but factchecker -vs- mmaguy is on baby!
2/27/14 11:56 AM
TheJudge

This thread has over 1.8 million views! Amazing. Also, is page 473 where it finally goes down? I'll admit I only view this thread occasionally but factchecker -vs- mmaguy is on baby!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.