UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

3/11/14 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VinegarStrokes
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got herpes from a hooker and gave it to my girl friend.

At least I'm not Dave Lang. Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:59 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife makes me watch houswife shows on Bravo TV... i dont own my own TV, she and the fucking kids do... between "pretty little liars" and the "real" housecunts of (insert every city in America here)... I NEVER get to watch the news or some good quality TV...

At least I am not Dave Lang.
3/12/14 2:14 AM
Mr Bungle
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I want to start a new game here on the UG... it goes like this.

I found out from the doc yesterday that I have AIDS, teh BAD AIDS...

At least I am not Dave Lang.

Blue Namer please: https://www.facebook.com/Arconai/photos/a.394027773961756.97112.309745645723303/725381227493074/?type=1&theater

I may be a fat, bowlegged, fucking ninja...

At least I have more credibility than Dave Lang.
3/12/14 2:19 AM
Mr Bungle
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

That's the old Northeast Martial Arts Institute Lang was kicked out of once part one of the story came out. Paulo is long gone to Brazil. He is a BB under David Oliveira. 

Robert Steen is mouth-breather stupid and appears intent on following Sensei Little Wang come hell or high water. That's too funny for words that he called Gis Kimonos. What is he, a fucking Geisha? That should be his new nickname on this thread. Geisha Steen. 

I posted my FB exchange with him here about a month or so ago when I contacted him to alert him. He threatened to have me arrested for harrasment and slander. When I responded that he had to be some kind of illiterate to believe he could have me arrested for those things, especially for simply contacting him on FB, he responded that he knew what he was talking about because he studies law at college. I am positive what he really meant to say is that he took a couple of criminal justice classes at community college. He also said in his estimation I am not a professional writer because I swear. That has to be a Lang prepped response, because there is no profanity in my stories. Although, I told him he was being naive and I can easily imagine an illiterate hillbilly thinking naive is a curse word.

The guy who made that video posts here as Kuya BJJ. He is a Olievera Brown Belt from VA who rolled with Lang at the now famous seminar and was instrumental along with Dirty Dick Slater with getting Oliera in contact with me and generally bringing the truth about Lang to light.  

Damn.

I missed most of that after I stepped away when that shit with fat Brittney went nowhere.

And that part about Robert Steen, about him being a mouthbreather, that's exactly the sense that I got after reading some of his posts and looking thru his pictures to find anything Lang-related.
3/12/14 6:31 AM
KuyaBJJ
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - Oh that was Kuya who made the video? I remember when he joined the thread.

Ok, that makes sense.

Thanks Briggs Phone Post 3.0
I didn't make the video, it was in this thread. I just uploaded it to YouTube to help make it go viral. It got some negative feedback on grappling weekly...

Cuz it's Dave Lang. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 6:34 AM
Little EagleYoshida
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave seems to have latched on to this guys Facebook page for awhile now.

https://www.facebook.com/gibalotus.jiujitsu

I take it this is Master Giba that I've seen him refer to a few times. Has anyone been in contact with this guy? Good old Paul Bethony posted a pic Of mestre Giba's logo, so this could be who Dave is trying to pass of as his new super secret black belt master.
3/12/14 6:42 AM
Little EagleYoshida
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah never mind, seems like you guys were on top of this almost a year ago during the Sifu Edwards portion of the story.
3/12/14 9:24 AM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night somebody passed me a joint laced with bathsalts. Everything afterwards is hazy.  I remember is being in the trashiest bar in my county, with some white trash lady with no teeth whose breath smelled like stale vomit trying to put her tongue in my throat. At some point I busted my hand smashing school bus windows. The last thing I remember is buying nachos at a gas station sometime early in the morning. I woke up in an alley and the cheese had spilled all over my lap and a rat was gnawing at my groin. I have several bites that already look severely infected. From what I understand, there are a couple of warrents out for my arrest. My wife has already changed all the locks.

But at least I'm not Dave Lang.

3/12/14 12:45 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have always had to pay for poontang.
I have sores from tip-to-base of my wang.
It ain't teh AIDS, I'm hopin'
As more scabs are breakin' open,
But hey, at least I am not Dave Lang...
3/12/14 1:02 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic.
3/12/14 1:55 PM
Tru
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little EagleYoshida - Dave seems to have latched on to this guys Facebook page for awhile now.

https://www.facebook.com/gibalotus.jiujitsu

I take it this is Master Giba that I've seen him refer to a few times. Has anyone been in contact with this guy? Good old Paul Bethony posted a pic Of mestre Giba's logo, so this could be who Dave is trying to pass of as his new super secret black belt master.

the head of usa lotus club has been on video already saying dave is a liar and they never met him or heard of him.

3/12/14 8:44 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Briggs I just noticed you were the guy who wrote the perfect record article on Mayweather and Rodriguez on boxing insider. I loved that piece. Good work man. Phone Post 3.0
3/13/14 2:19 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 black guys drugged me at a bar and ran a train on me last night. My asshole is ripped and bloodied still, my manhood is lost, I might have aids now, I am now considering death.

Wait a minute! Wait a god damn minute! At.... Least..... I..... Am.... Not....

At least I am NOT Dave Lang!

I feel so much better now :) Phone Post 3.0
3/13/14 2:30 AM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just sitting at the airport waiting for my plane to Mogadishu as my wife bought me a one way ticket for my birthday.
Just looked in my suitcase and the only clothes she has packed me is an "America Fuck Yeah" t shirt and a "I love Jesus" cap.

But hey at least I'm not David Lang Phone Post 3.0
3/13/14 8:37 AM
PootieTang
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like the trail is dead on this guy is dead not much left to do, I'm glad he's not teaching anymore as far as we know but I was hoping for a bigger pay off. What ever came of him possibly impersonating Hermes Franca and the Oregon corrections department looking into it? For me this isn't resolved till this guy is ina da jail Phone Post 3.0
3/14/14 8:36 PM
Matthew Godden
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Buffalo, NY

I was quite bummed driving past the exit to McGraw this afternoon. First, I haven't heard back from Mr Lang regarding my visit, secondly my wife wouldn't let me stop at Dunkin donuts even though it was right off the highway...

3/15/14 1:06 AM
10eroftheyear
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matthew Godden -

I was quite bummed driving past the exit to McGraw this afternoon. First, I haven't heard back from Mr Lang regarding my visit, secondly my wife wouldn't let me stop at Dunkin donuts even though it was right off the highway...

At least you're not Dave Lang . Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 9:37 AM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha. I am pretty sure Jazz Hands Woods used to work at the Dunkin Donuts. 

3/15/14 1:31 PM
mmaguy30

I MAY... say again MAY be passing through the area in June.

My wifes parents are returning to NY for their 50th anniversary party and my wife's niece is graduating HS... so I am being forced to go to NY ( I fuckign HATE going up there)

We are planning a trip to Fiji, so the plan is, drive to NY for events, leave kids with fam there, fly to fiji from there, return 3 weeks later, drive to SC with kids...

so it gives me 2 chances to stop by and visit Dave...

Dave, it gives you till then to get ready...

Wanna roll a bit on camera if I stop by?
3/15/14 2:09 PM
BriggsSeekins

Haha! That would at least be a tremendous update for the police gazette and good footage for the documenary that seems like it has a good chance for securing funding. Also, the resturaunt attached to the club where Dave may or may not still be working the door is probably the best place to go for late lunch/early dinner in Cortland. Don't get your hopes up, but it's pretty good, small menu and good beer. The club Dave may still be working at is a typical Suny Cortland student dive. Picture the students who rioted all across downtown after winning a D-3 football game and you will understand who he is checking IDs with. 

3/15/14 2:16 PM
BriggsSeekins

The "Fun" side of SUNY Cortland Cortica Jug celebration.

3/15/14 2:19 PM
BriggsSeekins

The part where innocent citizens of Cortland are terrorized in their homes. 

3/15/14 2:20 PM
BriggsSeekins

But at least the people living near campus aren't Dave Lang. 

3/15/14 2:30 PM
Jessy30

So, I paid for a massage, $120 for an hr and a half. Masseuse was a big burly muscular dude. Fell asleep and awoke with his dick deep in my throat.

Ah well,

At least im not David Lang Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 6:34 PM
NCAA92
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What club does he bounce at? I used to bounce in Cortland>

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.