UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/30/15 10:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matthew Godden
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Buffalo, NY

Dave, there's a tournament in Buffalo next month. Black belts compete for free. I'll pay for your gas if you compete. I'm most likely going to compete since it's free.

https://www.facebook.com/events/373841142799898/

http://submissioncircuit.com/

4/30/15 2:12 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no way in fuck he'd show his face at that.
5/12/15 11:45 PM
NORCAL707
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guesswhatchickenbutt - There's no way in fuck he'd show his face at that.
This. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/15 12:14 AM
GSPGreased
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/29/15 4:44 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to need to write some more blogs again. Not surprised, but still disappointed. Lang is appearing to be affiliated with Podium BJJ. He is also with some chick named Trish Queen. Her FB is https://www.facebook.com/trish.queen.54

Do any of you know anyone at or anything about Podium BJJ? I imagine they can drop Dave as quickly as that school in PA he visited this fall?
5/29/15 4:51 PM
Tru
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
mysticdragonblackbelt - I'm going to need to write some more blogs again. Not surprised, but still disappointed. Lang is appearing to be affiliated with Podium BJJ. He is also with some chick named Trish Queen. Her FB is https://www.facebook.com/trish.queen.54

Do any of you know anyone at or anything about Podium BJJ? I imagine they can drop Dave as quickly as that school in PA he visited this fall?

looks legit to me lol

5/29/15 5:40 PM
JoejitsuMD
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mysticdragonblackbelt - I'm going to need to write some more blogs again. Not surprised, but still disappointed. Lang is appearing to be affiliated with Podium BJJ. He is also with some chick named Trish Queen. Her FB is https://www.facebook.com/trish.queen.54

Lol this fucking herpe of a man! Phone Post 3.0
5/29/15 6:12 PM
Little EagleYoshida
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mysticdragonblackbelt - I'm going to need to write some more blogs again. Not surprised, but still disappointed. Lang is appearing to be affiliated with Podium BJJ. He is also with some chick named Trish Queen. Her FB is https://www.facebook.com/trish.queen.54

They look to have a lot of tourney pics.

https://www.facebook.com/podiumbjj?fref=photo&sk=photos

I think they just brand their work. That is a still from the match he got steamrolled in.
6/6/15 7:51 PM
hooke
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Founded on May 1, 2014
6/7/15 1:03 PM
BriggsSeekins
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave's currently dating another single mother he got hooked up with through his mom's "Christian non-profit." Like the last one Pat set him up with, she was recently approved for a big disability settlement. She was also recently busted for meth production.
6/8/15 3:09 AM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe he is still at it Phone Post 3.0
6/8/15 9:03 AM
Chief_Steel
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Late Sub only on page 116

6/8/15 10:19 AM
NicolasRGC
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yikes 473 pages already and still no Dojo storm on video
6/8/15 10:42 AM
BriggsSeekins
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^There's no dojo to storm.

One more note for UG sleuths who keep an eye on this fraud: a source told me he might now be using the name Eugene Judd.
6/8/15 10:45 AM
TFK_Vulva Fabulous
1238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - Dave's currently dating another single mother he got hooked up with through his mom's "Christian non-profit." Like the last one Pat set him up with, she was recently approved for a big disability settlement. She was also recently busted for meth production.
I must be tired because I read this post as if you were saying that Pat got busted for making Meth lmfao.

Holy shit I'm laughing at that and I don't know why lol Man, my insomnia is fucking with my eyes. Voted up for the laughs Phone Post 3.0
6/8/15 3:59 PM
moiststpierre
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Troll Hunter10 - Can't believe he is still at it Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
6/8/15 5:06 PM
Little EagleYoshida
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - ^There's no dojo to storm.

One more note for UG sleuths who keep an eye on this fraud: a source told me he might now be using the name Eugene Judd.

Eugene Judd is the name of Puck,the Canadian super hero.

And I found a profile for Dave.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=200615

I think we just found all of Dave's long lost wins he is always going on about lol.

6/8/15 6:43 PM
BriggsSeekins

I think there is also a Dave Lang on that site.
6/9/15 2:08 PM
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eugene "Puck" Judd (200615)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Eugene Judd
Record 24-2-1 (W-L-D)
Wins 13 (T)KOs (54.17%)
3 Subs (12.50%)
8 Decisions (33.33%)
Losses 0 (T)KOs (0.00%)
1 Subs (50.00%)
1 Decisions (50.00%)
TWGC 2-1
Next Fight Arthur Bishop
2015-06-20
Song None

Height 160 cm
Weight 140 lbs
Can cut to 127.3 lbs
Age 28
Hometown Cortland, NY
Country United States
Location Las Vegas
Base Las Vegas
Manager Lance Templeton
Bank Balance $329,123.80
Alliance Convicted Inc
Highest Rank 14
6/9/15 2:13 PM
Mr Bungle

I don't get it. Through that mmatycoon site, is he claiming he's actually fought 27 times, with 24 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw in the real world? Or is that some kind of online record for that particular site?

Because we all know this is total bullshit. Funny how he tries to be humble by at least lying about having 8 Decisions.

6/9/15 2:13 PM
Mr Bungle

This has to be him by the way. Cortland New York.

6/9/15 2:14 PM
Mr Bungle

Also, his new girlfriend mentions how she just got out of rehab, so that sort of backs up what Briggs just said about her being a meth head/king pin.

6/9/15 2:14 PM
Mr Bungle

And Vulva, I wouldn't be surprised at this point to learn that Pat is a meth king pin as well....
6/9/15 2:43 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/43360818-musings-on-oneil-lang-and-his-fraud-son-david-lang-of-mcgraw-ny

My first new blog in about a year. That activity should also keep the Mystic Dragon BJJ site more popular with search engine rankings.

It didn't take that long to write and Lang's continued lack of any contrition while he tries to perpetuate his fake black belt sickened me into writing it.

David, I wonder if this blog post will do for your dad what my previous one did for your mom for search engine rankings. Keep it up and the next one will be a far more damaging open letter to your kids.

FYI, I'm still planning a trip to Ithaca so keep your head on a swivel.

Oh. Are you going to tell Trish that I linked to her Facebook or let her find out from someone else first? Better act quicly.

Have a nice day. Lol.
6/9/15 2:46 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

Found this link while writing the blog

http://stmargaret-homer.org/helping-hands-caring-heart

I wouldn't be too harsh on that church. They probably don't know the personal history. If someone wants to reach out to them and politely and professionally inform them, it could cut off a revenue stream that ultimately benefits Lang. I want to lie low for now as I am going to be attending a conference in Ithaca in the not-too-distant future.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.