UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

3/11/14 12:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for all these posts everybody. Just trying to make sure this dipshit doesn't slip thru the cracks once again. Just because Briggs posted the final piece in his story on Dave, doesn't mean this is over. It's not over until we see a Pee Pee taste video or Dave's in handcuffs answering for his crimes, or Dave finally has enough and bites down on the end of a barrel and pulls the trigger. That's how this ends. There is no other way. So, Dave, Look at your options. Which one do YOU think will have the least embarrassing outcome? Pee Pee Taste? That's what I thought.
3/11/14 1:44 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tulip - LOL at how (on his FB page) he gives himself brown skin in those Bitstrips comics. Yup, he's soooo Brazilian.
I look like I'm from Sudan compared to Lang - and I consider myself white Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 3:08 AM
NORCAL707
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, this story landed on my facebook!

I havent been keeping up so Idk if this is already embedded but here...

http://youtu.be/2xyT_HOp7vQ

Sorry I cant embed myself guys.. I'm a cheap fuck :D
3/11/14 3:14 AM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - Holy shit, this story landed on my facebook!

Swear it's not a mattbattle, and I'll consider clicking the link!
3/11/14 3:45 AM
NORCAL707
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear bro. I dont fuck around like that
3/11/14 4:43 AM
Mr Bungle

NORCAL707 - I swear bro. I dont fuck around like that

Cool man. You never know these days. Ha!

/Just in case no one else got that, it was a joke. So, you know... no need to take it out of context.
3/11/14 4:48 AM
Mr Bungle

NORCAL707 - Holy shit, this story landed on my facebook!

Do you (or anyone else) know who this Christopher Costa guy is? The guy who uploaded it. It looks to be a comprehensive take on all the shit Dave's pulled. I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with who is who outside of here, so I have no idea if Costa is a member of the ug. Seems like more could have been added so there's no chance Dave could deny the shit we know he's done.
3/11/14 4:59 AM
Mr Bungle

Wait, I see on the about section that it was made by a member of the ug. I'm guessing this is the same video that was posted a few weeks ago? Seems like it.
3/11/14 5:23 AM
BriggsSeekins
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/11/14 5:57 AM
BriggsSeekins
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the old Northeast Martial Arts Institute Lang was kicked out of once part one of the story came out. Paulo is long gone to Brazil. He is a BB under David Oliveira. 

Robert Steen is mouth-breather stupid and appears intent on following Sensei Little Wang come hell or high water. That's too funny for words that he called Gis Kimonos. What is he, a fucking Geisha? That should be his new nickname on this thread. Geisha Steen. 

I posted my FB exchange with him here about a month or so ago when I contacted him to alert him. He threatened to have me arrested for harrasment and slander. When I responded that he had to be some kind of illiterate to believe he could have me arrested for those things, especially for simply contacting him on FB, he responded that he knew what he was talking about because he studies law at college. I am positive what he really meant to say is that he took a couple of criminal justice classes at community college. He also said in his estimation I am not a professional writer because I swear. That has to be a Lang prepped response, because there is no profanity in my stories. Although, I told him he was being naive and I can easily imagine an illiterate hillbilly thinking naive is a curse word.

The guy who made that video posts here as Kuya BJJ. He is a Olievera Brown Belt from VA who rolled with Lang at the now famous seminar and was instrumental along with Dirty Dick Slater with getting Oliera in contact with me and generally bringing the truth about Lang to light.  

3/11/14 6:16 AM
NORCAL707

Oh that was Kuya who made the video? I remember when he joined the thread.

Ok, that makes sense.

Thanks Briggs Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:04 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to start a new game here on the UG... it goes like this.

I found out from the doc yesterday that I have AIDS, teh BAD AIDS...

At least I am not Dave Lang.
3/11/14 10:15 AM
Akston
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I want to start a new game here on the UG... it goes like this.

I got three hooker pregnant, at least I'm not David Lang Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:41 AM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Lang with a Franca badge

https://www.facebook.com/pat.lang.39

3/11/14 12:35 PM
Matthew Godden
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Buffalo, NY

David Lang, I will pay your enterence fees to the upcoming US Grappling tournament in Rochester so that you can prove you're the real deal. I understand a man of your experience in BJJ not wanting to roll with lower belts because your skill set is far above thiers. But I'm a blackbelt too, just not with as many years under my belt.

If you would rather not compete in a tournemant, I understand that as well. But I'll be going to Binghamton this weekend and could swing by your gym for a friendly recorded roll if you're interested. It's obvious that you follow the thread, so please PM me and we can schedule something. It'd be an honor to roll with Mestre Lang.

3/11/14 2:58 PM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

about damn time... my faith in NY bjj may be restored yet...

Anyhow, just got a notice in the mail, I am being audited by the IRS.

3/11/14 3:19 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came in literally 20 seconds last night and my wife might leave me...

At least I'm not Dave Lang. Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 3:47 PM
therubberbandit
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost the tip of my dick to a staph infection.

At least it's still bigger than Dave Lang's. Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 3:56 PM
sugarhigh
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Decyk gave me bad aids from his dad.

At least I'm not Dave Lang.
3/11/14 4:24 PM
VinegarStrokes
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got herpes from a hooker and gave it to my girl friend.

At least I'm not Dave Lang. Phone Post 3.0
3/11/14 10:59 PM
mmaguy30

My wife makes me watch houswife shows on Bravo TV... i dont own my own TV, she and the fucking kids do... between "pretty little liars" and the "real" housecunts of (insert every city in America here)... I NEVER get to watch the news or some good quality TV...

3/12/14 2:14 AM
Mr Bungle

mmaguy30 - I want to start a new game here on the UG... it goes like this.

Blue Namer please: https://www.facebook.com/Arconai/photos/a.394027773961756.97112.309745645723303/725381227493074/?type=1&theater

I may be a fat, bowlegged, fucking ninja...

At least I have more credibility than Dave Lang.
3/12/14 2:19 AM
Mr Bungle

BriggsSeekins - 

That's the old Northeast Martial Arts Institute Lang was kicked out of once part one of the story came out. Paulo is long gone to Brazil. He is a BB under David Oliveira. 

Robert Steen is mouth-breather stupid and appears intent on following Sensei Little Wang come hell or high water. That's too funny for words that he called Gis Kimonos. What is he, a fucking Geisha? That should be his new nickname on this thread. Geisha Steen. 

I posted my FB exchange with him here about a month or so ago when I contacted him to alert him. He threatened to have me arrested for harrasment and slander. When I responded that he had to be some kind of illiterate to believe he could have me arrested for those things, especially for simply contacting him on FB, he responded that he knew what he was talking about because he studies law at college. I am positive what he really meant to say is that he took a couple of criminal justice classes at community college. He also said in his estimation I am not a professional writer because I swear. That has to be a Lang prepped response, because there is no profanity in my stories. Although, I told him he was being naive and I can easily imagine an illiterate hillbilly thinking naive is a curse word.

The guy who made that video posts here as Kuya BJJ. He is a Olievera Brown Belt from VA who rolled with Lang at the now famous seminar and was instrumental along with Dirty Dick Slater with getting Oliera in contact with me and generally bringing the truth about Lang to light.  

Damn.

I missed most of that after I stepped away when that shit with fat Brittney went nowhere.

And that part about Robert Steen, about him being a mouthbreather, that's exactly the sense that I got after reading some of his posts and looking thru his pictures to find anything Lang-related.
3/12/14 6:31 AM
KuyaBJJ
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - Oh that was Kuya who made the video? I remember when he joined the thread.

Ok, that makes sense.

Thanks Briggs Phone Post 3.0
I didn't make the video, it was in this thread. I just uploaded it to YouTube to help make it go viral. It got some negative feedback on grappling weekly...

Cuz it's Dave Lang. Phone Post 3.0
3/12/14 6:34 AM
Little EagleYoshida
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave seems to have latched on to this guys Facebook page for awhile now.

https://www.facebook.com/gibalotus.jiujitsu

I take it this is Master Giba that I've seen him refer to a few times. Has anyone been in contact with this guy? Good old Paul Bethony posted a pic Of mestre Giba's logo, so this could be who Dave is trying to pass of as his new super secret black belt master.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.