UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

3/27/14 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
3/27/14 5:12 PM
Jeffphansen77
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm Jerry Sandusky's colon after his HIV-positive cellmate Meatshank has forgotten to take his psych meds & is feeling lonely.

But at least I'm not David Lang.
3/29/14 7:54 AM
Little EagleYoshida
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=681115355262814

I've felt for awhile this is Dave's new target.
3/29/14 10:15 AM
danop316
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giba already denounced lang once. What's the over/under on the Translation having nothing to do with Lang? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:53 AM
Little EagleYoshida
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well acording to dave's youtube thats not the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zOYMQHJp4
3/29/14 12:37 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAH

first off, if that IS what he is saying... fuck him.

We all know its not true, we all know every move Dave has made for years...

Its beyond obvious that Dave is not a BB,

Frankly, Relson himself could call me up and claim he trained dave for years, and I would call HIM a liar,

SHOW ME 1 FUCKING PICTURE OF YOU TRAINING TOGETHER.

In this day in age and for several years now you don't achieve the rank of fucking blue belt without getting a few pics taken with the guy giving it to you... let alone Black Belt...

Now Dave wants us to believe he is a black belt under this guy... right

The list of people he has claimed grows monthly now...

fucking monthly

So if, (and I say again IF) that video is of that guy actually vouching for Dave Lang, I say he is no better than Dave Lang, because the world knows the truth. Fuck that guy.

And if he is vouching for Dave Lang, fuck his brand of BJJ.

How many times has Dave been challenged, called out, called a liar, proven to be a liar, proven to be a fraud, proven to be a criminal?

If that's the type of person that this guy has representing him, fuck everyone else under his banner.

See how this works?

I challenge anyone here to call up a Relson black belt, and say ANYTHING like we have said to Dave. Watch what happens...

Every fucking blue belt that has even just been to a Relson seminar will be coming out of the woodwork looking to fuck you up... EVERY other BB in the Gracie lineage, Pedro Sauer, From Hawaii to Brazil to Cortland will be vouching for him, and letting you know that you are about to get fucking wrecked.

We have called out Dave for 3+ years now... NEVER ONE TIME has anyone ever vouched for him with the seldom exception of a few students, who later found out they had been duped.

A legit brown belt just rolled with him and said he was terrible.

EVERY person he has claimed has denounced him... EVERY one.

SO in closing, I'll seek to get that latest video translated, who knows what it will say, but if (I say again if) that guy is vouching for him... he can go fuck himself, he is a scumbag fraud, OR he has somehow been conned.

I stand by my statements.
3/29/14 12:41 PM
Sex Chicken
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little EagleYoshida - well acording to dave's youtube thats not the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zOYMQHJp4

3/29/14 1:28 PM
danop316
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait for the day that Lang try's to claim rank from a blackbelt with a temper... So far he's been lucky that they've all been either mild mannered/locked up/ or in Brazil.

Btw fuck you Lang! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 1:31 PM
mmaguy30

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=681115355262814

longer version?

dig the comments
3/29/14 1:32 PM
mmaguy30

Someone who speaks the language should contact this guy and let him know what he is involved in.

Look at what he did with David Oliveria in VA, conned him into a second degree promotion...at a Roberto Traven Seminar.
3/29/14 1:57 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give me a fucking break. The guy made a video to vouch for Lang for what's left of his "students" but he can't even annunciate the simple sentence "Dave Lang is black belt" in English? No way he wouldn't have figured out how to say that phonetically. 

3/29/14 2:01 PM
mmaguy30

Contacted the other black belts he names... gave them a run down... they will pass the info on to the guy in the video...

this will come crashing down for lang AGAIN

hey dave...

you already know what I am going to say here... so why look?
3/29/14 2:11 PM
Tru
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giba said that himself is Confiance

did he say dave lang is his black belt?
NOOOOOO, Giba is saying that. I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY I'VE NEVER MET HIM

3/29/14 2:15 PM
DTW's Power Bottom
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah, Hermes Franca. From UG god to Roided up champ contention to kiddie diddler to target of fake BB. The circle of life and shit...

3/29/14 2:20 PM
Tru
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/14 2:21 PM

"Nope, professor Giba was graduated at Lotus Club but he has his own Team Confiance"
"As he said on the Video he is Confiance Team and NOT Lotus Club"

this is not lotus club guys. lotus club rep told me this just now. He is also notifying master giba about this alll and says and i quote

"NOOOOOO, Giba is saying that. I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY I'VE NEVER MET HIM"

3/29/14 2:22 PM
Tru

Edited: 03/29/14 4:31 PM
thank you for your help and information, sorry to bother you professor
It's ok I thought we already got rid of this guy

lmfao from lotus club..thought we already got rid of this guy lol

from lotus club black belt, but not the side team:

"I would not fight a blue belt for the money but I would fight for my honor and also I have a history in Jiujitsu I have nothing to prove. Would be really disrespectful be challenged by a blue belt that knows my history."

3/29/14 3:10 PM
dsb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I would give anything to know how many people have wasted how many hours either at work or when they werre supposed to be doing other shit all because of this thread...

quoting a 3 year old post to say:

1 - Too much. I'm feeling like I barely earned my paycheck this week, and now my weekend is dying a slow death to this thread. Metamoris should pull me out of this rabbit hole though.

2 - When my kids came into my room this morning (Saturday) at 6:30am whining about whatever the fuck, I thought to myself, "10ers gonna 10"...not that I'm a UG vet or anything

3 - I've been matbattled only once. Ironically, I sent the link to my personal mail from a work comp first b/c it was a twitter link and I knew twitter is blocked...then...F UU

Page 221 and still reading...
3/29/14 7:57 PM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a couple Portuguese friends who may be able to translate this for us, I don't know how different Brazilian Portuguese is to native Portugese but I am sure they would be able to get an approximate translation of what he said Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:33 AM
Tru

this is from a year ago exactly.  March 26th of 2013. 

• xxxx

hey buddy! I have a question. A white man 30yrs old name DAVID LANG with jewish star tattoo on his arm says he is a black belt and instructor from LOTUS CLUB. He has lied before saying black belt under walid ismail and got caught. Now he is back and says master Cardosa. Have you ever heard of this guy?

• Aaron Tru Teweles
    xxxx

here is the logo the fake black belt is using. http://i.imgur.com/rHlp7kr.png

• Giva Santana
    Giva Santana

Hello xxxx. I dont know any David Lang. Could you give me more info about this guy, please? What city is he leaving at? Thank you.

3/30/14 12:37 AM
Tru

Edited: 03/30/14 12:40 AM

and almost exactly a year to the day later, he is back with this giba claim. 

3/30/14 12:49 AM
Bullet
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://combatzonebjjhostelmma.yolasite.com/testimonials.php

Check this clown out! Not only is he claiming to be a black belt, he also claims to be a former Navy SEAL (tattoo and all!). How do people believe these stories!?!? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 5:33 AM
spiral

BriggsSeekins - 

Give me a fucking break. The guy made a video to vouch for Lang for what's left of his "students" but he can't even annunciate the simple sentence "Dave Lang is black belt" in English? No way he wouldn't have figured out how to say that phonetically. 

Hey Briggs, I'm not generally a grammar nazi, but a guy who calls himself the writing coach should know that annunciate isn't a word. You used too many n's, too many a's, not enough e's. I question your black belt in English usage, coach.

Keep up the good work, but try to split fewer infinitives while you're at it.
3/30/14 10:37 AM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a lot more to writing than fretting over your diction and grammer on an internet forum. You should hear how bad my pronunciations sometimes are in real life. 

3/30/14 11:53 AM
mmaguy30

Here are a few pics I just found... lets compare this stuff to the new claims...

3/30/14 3:38 PM
BriggsSeekins

Never said he was a black belt under Wallid...fucking lying piece of shit. I've got so many folks who would love to testify exactly the opposite in court, little wang. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.