UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

7/27/14 11:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tai Chi Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder........... would Wallid be interested to know the dickwad is in Brazil?
7/27/14 11:38 PM
Tai Chi Bag

Edelweiss - You can tell Lang has shit breath. Look at that white cheese covered tongue.

He was just sucking cock right before the pic and didn't have time to swallow it all.
7/28/14 2:06 PM
Matthew Godden
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Buffalo, NY

I don't know much about photoshop, but why is his head as big as his torso? And larger than everyone else in the picture? I myself have a large neanderthal head, but DAMN!

7/28/14 7:21 PM
VinegarStrokes
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tai Chi Bag - I wonder........... would Wallid be interested to know the dickwad is in Brazil?
Lol could you imagine if Wallid ran into this douche bag? He would keel dat cockfagit and send him to da jail Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 7:27 PM
I Just Saw Swinging
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It might be nothing. Or maybe the girlfriend has woken up to being used:

http://imgur.com/NAOcmS4

From: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152484781545141&set=a.10150676027640141.435971.676235140&type=1&theater
7/28/14 7:53 PM
VinegarStrokes
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/28/14 8:07 PM

This pic from the FB page for Hermes is really kind of gay...

7/28/14 7:55 PM
VinegarStrokes

Edited: 07/28/14 8:08 PM

Seriously some real homoerotic stuff there. Seriously so many shirtless dudes holding hands one hidden under a sheet...

7/28/14 8:06 PM
AlphaTardTravisFan
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm slightly ill after seeing the above picture Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 8:34 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marrilia - 2 child molesters ,1 pic Phone Post 3.0
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 8:42 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still can't believe he did it lol. Mother fucker. I can't wait for him to post here in hopes that someone out will believe he's a black belt for finally meeting up with kiddie fucker #2 Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 9:04 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

I want to comment so bad on those pictures. But I'm gonna sit back and let the Lang/Franca connection do their thing and eventually fuck it all up. It's still funny that Pat supports that fraud so damn much. I can bet the bank he told his mom "Dasilvalan" is a name his Brazilian "brothers" gave him, just so she won't question him. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 9:33 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

Funny story-

Back in high school this dude followed one of my friends into the restroom. He cornered my buddy and told him "Let me suck your dick right now. Best head you'll ever get." My buddy whooped his ass and got suspended. A week later, campus security caught him blowing a dude in the restroom. The school apologized to my friend and treated like royalty. Dude didn't get expelled though. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 9:34 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF - Funny story-

Back in high school this dude followed one of my friends into the restroom. He cornered my buddy and told him "Let me suck your dick right now. Best head you'll ever get." My buddy whooped his ass and got suspended. A week later, campus security caught him blowing a dude in the restroom. The school apologized to my friend and treated like royalty. Dude didn't get expelled though. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong thread. Gawddamnit this app. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 9:47 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goddamnit...

I was sure you were talking about lang...

I was about to piss my pants laughing...
7/28/14 10:37 PM
Tai Chi Bag

VinegarStrokes - 
Tai Chi Bag - I wonder........... would Wallid be interested to know the dickwad is in Brazil?
Lol could you imagine if Wallid ran into this douche bag? He would keel dat cockfagit and send him to da jail Phone Post 3.0

That would be so fucking awesome. Especially sense he hand delivered himself. All this bullshit would come full circle. We can only hope. lol
7/31/14 6:43 PM
Little EagleYoshida
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well at least he tried lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sisF_q6nqys

Dave was gassed and the other was just toying with him. To bad the refs ass is in the way when he taps. I'm actually shocked they let him compete.
7/31/14 6:50 PM
bartatua
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

laughed pretty hard when he stood up completely squared up in the guy's guard

i was surprised he didn't get hit with the old feet on hips hands behind ankles noobcrusher sweep, but it probaby didn't register that a "black belt" was actually doing things white belts learn not to do
7/31/14 7:21 PM
BriggsSeekins
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahahahahah!. Oh, my fucking sweet lord! How is it that this threat just keeps delivering bigger and better highlights. This idiot actually flew all the way to Brazil-his Mom bought him the ticket after his girlfriend paid down his past-due child support (with her disability check) so he could qualify for a passport-and then he flew all the way to Brazil to make a monumental ass out of himself pretending to be a black belt. I wish I could have overheard the puzzled conversations going on in Portugese at that tournament. 

7/31/14 7:30 PM
bartatua
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"David Lan."

I would also be interested in someone with more knowledge than I have to offer an evaluation of his performance with some credibility behind it (I train, but in the grand scheme of bjj I don't know shit). Would any brown or black belt level posters be willing to break it down?
7/31/14 7:32 PM
bartatua

That said, skipping to a random spot in the video, I'm pretty confident that what he is doing from 3:20-3:35 is totally bizarre and not anything
7/31/14 7:40 PM
Mr Bungle
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No scramble. No cardio. No awareness. No talent. No skills. No job. No life. No child support. Not a care in the world. But Hey, at least he "proved us wrong" by going down to Brazil to have gay hand holding sessions with the Franca Bros.
7/31/14 7:41 PM
Mr Bungle
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was holding dudes thigh for dear life, while having his face up dudes ass. In all my life, I've never seen a Black Belt in that position. Doubt I ever will again, for that matter.
7/31/14 7:51 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved the fact that his face was straight in dude's ass for 20 seconds.

Classic. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/14 7:54 PM
danop316
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - He was holding dudes thigh for dear life, while having his face up dudes ass. In all my life, I've never seen a Black Belt in that position. Doubt I ever will again, for that matter.
You still haven't.... Well al know Dave is no blackbelt. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/14 8:51 PM
Mr Bungle

danop316 - 
Mr Bungle - He was holding dudes thigh for dear life, while having his face up dudes ass. In all my life, I've never seen a Black Belt in that position. Doubt I ever will again, for that matter.
You still haven't.... Well al know Dave is no blackbelt. Phone Post 3.0

You got me there. I worded it wrong. Forgive my transgressions.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.