UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

8/4/14 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mysticdragonblackbelt
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I keep wondering what the ref and opponent were thinking. Are we getting trolled big time? Is there a hidden camera somewhere?
8/4/14 8:01 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I left a comment on the picture of them at the beach. I posted the video. I'm gonna make that bitch viral. I took a screenshot since I'm sure they'll delete the comment Phone Post 3.0
8/10/14 2:14 AM
KuyaBJJ
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The little guy trains with Professor Oliveira's student in Fortaleza. His exact text after I showed him the video:
"The guy that abuse of him train with my student in Brazil" Phone Post 3.0
8/12/14 4:42 PM
hooke
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KuyaBJJ - The little guy trains with Professor Oliveira's student in Fortaleza. His exact text after I showed him the video:
"The guy that abuse of him train with my student in Brazil" Phone Post 3.0

Abuse of him. Perfect description.
8/12/14 5:25 PM
king@queens
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy has a death wish if he is really claiming to be a Wallid black belt (if fake).
8/12/14 5:45 PM
TheJudge
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
8/12/14 9:47 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does that tournament have any obligation to refund the competitor since he, presumably, paid to test himself competitively? Should Hermes 'school' be sanctioned for its part in allowing this to happen?
8/16/14 1:38 PM
Tru
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

i sent a link of the bjj tourney to master giba asking him to critique his black belt..no word back yet lol.

8/21/14 8:34 AM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for lulz I thought I'd update this thread with some funny information I've heard about everybody's favorite fraud. Predictably, the Foretold One is back in the States telling everybody that he won his big fight down in Brazil, even though there's video evidence of a guy like sixty pounds lighter seriously abusing of him.

More hilarious is that he's claiming to now have  Brazilian fiance who he is going to bring to the States. So that's what old Tiphanie got for her investment in paying down his child support.

8/21/14 8:59 AM
yusul
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^i guess that's what the hand holding is about in the pictures?
8/21/14 9:32 AM
thatonedude
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this guy provides hours of entertainment
8/21/14 12:32 PM
LMK86
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on page 39 and thinking I would stay in work a few minutes late to finish it off...so I clicked LP just to see if I would go take a dump or not...500 fukcing pages?

Outrageous efforts, well done UG!!
8/21/14 2:12 PM
AlphaTardTravisFan
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what happened to poor Tiphanie, she helps the guy get to Brasil and now he runs off with another woman ?
8/21/14 2:38 PM
billyball2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlphaTardTravisFan - So what happened to poor Tiphanie, she helps the guy get to Brasil and now he runs off with another woman ?

Don't hate the player...
8/21/14 3:50 PM
marrilia
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate the game Phone Post 3.0
8/21/14 9:26 PM
Little EagleYoshida
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave's new girl?
https://www.facebook.com/rafaele.farias.39?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
8/21/14 10:13 PM
VinegarStrokes
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little EagleYoshida - Dave's new girl?
https://www.facebook.com/rafaele.farias.39?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

If that's his girl 1 he found the one brazilian girl with no ass and 2 she has a pic of a little girl on her profile. Someone let her know to keep that girl away from David Dasilvalan...

8/22/14 12:39 AM
fedorismybro

"Pat Lang I am so glad that you love David" on one of that girls pictures.
8/22/14 12:05 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone who speaks Portuguese should really fill that in on ol'Langer. Hes probably already prepped her for it. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/14 3:14 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

In most cases, I'd openly question if it was possible to stoop any lower than trolling with your own mom's FB account. In Dave's unique case, clearly this doesn't even make his personal top 10 list.

I can only imagine how many Lang family members shake their heads when they see this shit.

Oh, and a note to Tiphanie. If you have any dirt you'd like to share on this tool, please email me at mysticdragonbjj (at) yahoo. I think I need to do another blog post soon.
8/22/14 3:43 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that's really Pat Lang posting her support. This is a woman who multiple sources quote giving an origin story for Dave that was stolen from an episode of Michael Landon's Highway to Heavan. She believe her little sociopathic baby boy is sent to Earth on a mission from God. From everything I can gather, she's also essentially a Christian con artist in her own right.

8/22/14 6:21 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

It's certainly possible Briggs and you know the situation much better than me. The same writing style etc. Part of it could be her only mental forte is as a con and she did homeschool him.
8/22/14 6:52 PM
DrBoogerLips

Oh wow, is this real life?  The more this goes on the less I can believe it's true and the more I think it's a sitcom.  By now we're on at least season 5.     

IF he really conned Tiphanie into paying off his back child support, then dumped her for a random girl he met in Brazil, then Tiphanie's gotta see the light by now.  She has to have at least half a brain and is probably piecing together all the subtle doubts she had before.  

My guess is that she'll wake up and be ready to spill more evidence very soon.  His balls are in your court Briggs.  BEEP.  

8/22/14 7:32 PM
VinegarStrokes
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We had a saying in Iraq when dealing with the Iraqi military that went "You just can't make this shit up." The insanely stupid shit we would see every day you wouldn't believe. Yet somehow this was normal for them. That's exactly what it's like with his guy. You just can't make this shit up. It is to insane to be believed. Phone Post 3.0
8/23/14 4:55 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/23/14 5:29 AM
I posted a screenshot a page or two back of something Tiphanie posted just after langbang left for Brazil. It looks like it was what it appeared to be.

Briggs, it may be worth reaching out to her as not only has she been used, her name has been ruined (anyone who googles her gets an awful impression). With you having been a former student of lang who "saw the light", she may want to hit back at him and see you as an ally.

Edit: sorry, page 497 http://imgur.com/NAOcmS4

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.