UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> Penny stocks anyone? Your 2011 picks?

6/12/11 2:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bean Bag
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/12/11 2:25 PM
Bean Bag
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look at MCO (Moody's).  I expect it to start sliding this summer. 
6/24/11 5:12 PM
Charlie Waffles
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know absolutely nothing about stocks, but wanted to get involved in it as I kind of have always had a gambling itch. I looked all over for software to assist me as there is no way I would have 2 or 3 hours a day to commit to doing it(I have a full time job.)

I live in Arizona and a friend of mine told me about a robotic trading system company that is here locally. Anyhow, I spoke to the owner and he gave me a training class on the software, after I purchased it of course. It wasn't cheap, $2000.00 for a year access. I was very hesitant, but I have had decent results so far, I think. I have only been doing it about a month.

Is there anyone else on here that has used any robotic traders successfully?
6/27/11 8:31 PM
LiveWire
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^More details about what it does and how it works?
6/28/11 4:13 PM
Charlie Waffles
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is the only true robotic trader out there. Literally you turn it in the morning and it will buy and sell stock for you based on rules that you put into place. Now if you do not know anything about stocks, like myself, there are pre-loaded strategies that you can use that historically have been successful.

So far my account is going to be some where between 10-15% per month.

Go to the website. Cool-trade.com.

The guy who created it is an ex-microsoft exec that lost his ass with Goldman Sacks and decided to create a system that worked. He told me that he has never approached a single brokerage about his system, but nearly all of them have contacted him. He is signed up with liek 10 to 12 of the top brokerages.

he also told me that he is the only one with E-trade as of now even though their site shows abletrend on there. I guess they have been showing it as coming soon for over a year.

he told me that the reason he is the only one that is with E-trade is because no one else can figure out how to integrate with them. He said their code is a nightmare.

Just Google it and see what you can find. what sold me on it was that I literally could not find a single bad word about it. I thought that was amazing.

10/25/11 11:59 AM
Bean Bag

CHRI moves to $.04 today.  They currently hold a P/E of 1.1.
10/25/11 12:00 PM
raleigh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ACTC took a beating these last couple of weeks.
10/26/11 4:07 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Nice.

The bottom of the bear market will be the time to buy real companies that are trading in the pennies.

ACTC got diluted. Remember if you are buying and holding pennies many times it's a gamble. great company though IMO.

10/26/11 9:55 AM
Bean Bag

CHRI :China Health Resource Receives Letters of Intent Totaling Over $7.5 Million

CHRI is not an exciting company but they do turn profits every quarter.  The cons are they are a Chinese company and the stock doesn't make big moves unless there is news.  I would not buy at these levels because it is likely to fall back to $.02 but I would put a volume alert on it.  Anytime it has volume over 500,000, it usually starts a big movement.  
12/1/11 3:25 PM
Charlie Waffles

Is anyone looking at buying into FLRE??

They had a 90% jump one day and the financials that came out two months ago looked impressive. But I am reading mixed reviews on them. Great product, but looks like they are having trouble getting orders.
6/8/12 10:44 AM
RedEyeBJJ

For those of you still in ACTC, the CSO was on Coast to Coast AM on the 5th. Here is the synapsis:

Hours 2, 3 & 4 - Renegade thinker & scientist Robert Lanza discussed the nature of the Universe, and his theory of 'biocentrism,' as well as the latest developments in stem cell therapy.

Dr. Lanza, who is currently the Chief Scientific Officer of Advanced Cell Technology, said they've developed multiple methods of "cellular reprogramming," and a type of stem cell (akin to nanoparticles), that can be injected into the bloodstream and will travel to where damage repair is needed such as in the heart. A new type of super-potent stem cell demonstrated success in stopping multiple sclerosis in animal tests, he reported, which gives hope that this type of treatment will work on many autoimmune diseases.

Through a technique called "tissue engineering," cells can be reconstituted into more complex structures or even organs, Lanza announced. Further, no embryos were destroyed in making their current line of stem cells, which removes the controversy around such treatments, he noted. Additionally, "we actually have the capacity now to create entire tubes of red blood cells from scratch in the laboratory...that can transport oxygen like normal blood," he continued.

His theory of "biocentrism" revolves around the notion that all the constants of the universe, including matter itself, depend upon the observer. This theory also explains why all the laws and forces of the universe are fine tuned to the existence of life-- without conscious observers, the universe would not even have properties or events, he argued. One of the concepts that biocentrism suggests is that a person's energy doesn't go away after they die, and that "life has a non-linear dimensionality that transcends any individual history or universe," he commented.
6/8/12 4:05 PM
Bean Bag

Bean Bag - 

My pennies: 

CHRI  http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=10538#

BPAX  http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=4500

ELTP http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=15170

CHRI $.03 - . 04 on 5/4/11
High since then:  $.08

BPAX closed at $17.16
High of $24.15
Did not get FDA approval on ED drug so it dropped in December to the $2's.

ELTP closed at $.015
High of $.21 but spent most of the year below $.10. 

I am only in CHRI today.  I sold the other two for profits.  I may look at ELTP again if it is below $.10.  

9/2/14 7:53 PM
hmb

Lets do this again... In order of potential

CLCN

FRCN

ACGX

EDXC

FLST

MCET

9/2/14 8:38 PM
Bobby Lupo
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not HEMP and JASO Phone Post 3.0
9/3/14 7:11 AM
salyer36
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did any of the stocks mentioned in this thread actually pan out?
9/3/14 12:22 PM
Death and Taxes
1605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

salyer36 - Did any of the stocks mentioned in this thread actually pan out?

This.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.