UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> Penny stocks anyone? Your 2011 picks?

1/5/11 5:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/11 5:25 PM
nice chart, people may be wondering why the volume is so low on such a big move. the answer is 2/3 of all lvlt transactions are taking place in dark pools.<br /><br />the only thing that worries me is the RSI, but this is normal during a big boom.<br /><br />also notice the bollinger band narrows and then explodes. <br /><br />this up move is a lot more promising than the last move in november, which was filled with gaps. no gaps so far, so less probability of a pullback.<br /><br />
1/5/11 5:28 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

lots of things looking good on that chart, about to break the 200 day.

what this means is that the big guys are gonna take notice and many people use this as an indicator to buy.

it's trading above it's 50 day.

very very promising. lvlt.

it could go very very high. but i personally get out at 25%. it's just a little rule i use.

1/5/11 9:35 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

good call on SKBI. regret selling out early.

skbi is a great example of where the fundamentals and converged to create a good opportunity.

1/5/11 9:47 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

"fundamentals and technicals"
1/5/11 9:54 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

who liked my call for silver?

lol. it corrected back to 28 from 31 just like predicted.

probably a good time to stock up as it bounced off resistance.

1/5/11 10:26 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 01/05/11 10:42 PM
hey pizza thanks for the feedback. i do the opposite in a bear market I look for stocks that are about to collapse the logic is the same just in reverse.<br /><br />the indexes have not been going up that fast, it's creeping up very slowly , so nevertheless our picks are greatly outperforming the market.<br /><br />trust me, when the correction comes, swing money will come faster and easier with the right setups.<br /><br />yes you're also right about keepin the go in check. it will bite you back. i learned this the hard way.<br /><br />i'mjust trying to have some fun because i talk about stocks a lot on the og and there are a few who think i'm retarded for trading technicals.<br /><br />
1/5/11 10:42 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

good point on the liquidity issue.

i never put more than 5000 into these penny stocks with small floats. my goal is to keep hitting singles, get the first bounce and cash out. keep looking for these opportunities.

yah i thought of what you're saying about not giving away the system. i would be a fool to, but i generally want to help people out and point them in the right direction.

1/6/11 1:56 AM
vegasdolphin
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo evil or anyone. What about  - Siri ? Think there a dead stock? Or have potential?
1/6/11 5:55 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

it's not a dead stock, but there is a big chance it will go down today and consolidate for a bit.

decent stock, but too much hype. i like looking for stocks that no one knows about.

1/6/11 9:41 AM
jd11b
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAUP (Hauppage, maker of TV tuners for PC's) is -flying- today.
1/6/11 9:46 AM
jd11b
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Volume looks up on LVLT so far, I've seen several larger than normal chunks pass through, so I'm guessing it's getting some attention.  If it breaks the 200 SMA, I'm going to move my stop.
1/6/11 9:59 AM
jd11b

Level 3 launches ultra-low-latency fiber-optic network

Posted on: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 09:49:58 EST

Jan 06, 2011 (Datamonitor via COMTEX) --

Level 3 Communications, Inc. has launched its ultra-low-latency fiber-optic network connections from both London to Madrid and Frankfurt to Madrid.

Level 3 will offer customers transport services on these ultra-low-latency routes, with circuit speeds capable of up to10 Gigabits per second (Gbps).

Level 3 currently offers ultra-low-latency routes to some of the financial centers. In line with Level 3's commitment to investing in network expansion and bolstering its portfolio of offerings for the financial services industry, the company has announced new routes to serve these additional important financial markets in Europe.

1/6/11 9:59 AM
jd11b

These new routes also provide improved latency on the Madrid-to-New York and Madrid-to-Chicago routes, enabling higher-speed transaction rates with very low transmission delays for financial exchanges and other trading venues.

"These new routes are a direct response to our customers' changing geographic diversity needs, and our ability to provide ultra-low-latency that leverages our network design, reach and scale is a real differentiator for Level 3 in the financial services market," said James Heard, president of European Markets at Level 3. "When you combine low latency with our industry-leading service level guarantees on our routes, we believe we have a compelling offering for these financial markets"

1/6/11 10:19 AM
Kakkarotto_san

EY, what do you think CKSW?
1/6/11 11:20 AM
Bean Bag
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/11 11:39 AM
Bean Bag -  China Health Resource - CHRI.OB - 1/3/2011 = $0.035
CHRI engages in the development, manufacture, processing, marketing, and sale of Dahurian Angelica Root (DAR), a traditional Chinese medicine and its related products in the People's Republic of China. The company?s DAR and its related products are used for the treatment of colds and cold symptoms, high blood pressure, pain, swelling, and pustule, as well as an ingredient in food, medicine, and cosmetics. Its DAR-related products include the Bailing Capsule, Yisheng Capsule, Kimchee-Mate, and Fragrant Bag that are sold through regional distributors.
DAR is a common, everyday herb for many in China and is becoming more and more popular in Western Countries.  The market for herbal medicine is rapidly growing on a global basis and the Company believes its herb has great potential to capitalize on the growing trend. The growth rate is currently at 20% each year in the U.S. and 30% in the European Union. China Health Resource, Inc. is focused on standardizing the Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine and intends to expand into the $27 Billion international herbal medicine market.

There is nothing extremely exciting about the company, especial if you know nothing about their product.  But it is a company that continuously makes a profit and has been growing since 2006.  Their CEO's do not get a annual salary unless they exceed the previous years earnings.  They also take most of their salary in stock.  It should also be noted that Mr. Jiayin Wang is a former senator and has served as president and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sichuan Yinfa Resource Development Co., Ltd, where he spearheaded the development of the standardization of pharmaceutical grade for Dahurian Angelica Root (DAR) under the Chinese State Food and Drug Administration Good Agricultural Practice of Medical Plants and Animals.  CHRI.ob would be considered a monopoly in America.

I have owned this company since it was below a penny.  It has been running as of late but like most pennies, it runs on news and deflates when nothing is happening.  Even though I believe this company is worth its current price, I will be waiting to purchase when it gets below $ .02.  This is a rare penny stock that would be considered an earnings play and a possible long term hold. 
As for cons, it a company located in China but I believe Mr. Wang's influence counteracts the China factor.  It is also a stock that the penny pirates like to run up. I don't believe that the recent run up was due to the penny pirates but I am not sure.

Good luck to all and as always, due your own due dilegence!

CHRI.ob $.076....more than a 100% gain...  now .08
This could be why it is popping and might have me selling if it gets over $.09:
http://www.pennystocks-from-heaven.com/
Here is our first pick of 2011:

CHRI.OB
Buy under $0.10.
Initiated 1/3/2011, Price $0.045

Why are we excited about CHRI? It's Financials!
CHRI has been profitable for 3 quarters, each increasing exponentially.
With $ 3/4 Million in profit last quarter, CHRI could hit $3-4 Million in annual profit,
or $0.02-0.03 per share. Coupled with no debt and several million in assets, CHRI could
easily reach $0.40-0.50 in 2011.

Caution: With only a few million shares available, and a Market Cap under $10M,
volume is light and orders are usually small (in the 100K share range).

Our Other Current Recommendations in Building Wealth:

In addition to the 2010 recovery in the Market, precious metals have been a HOT commodity.
Don't miss out on long term wealth building through amassing collectible gold and silver coins.
Put yourself into an incredible position to buy appreciable assets at a discount while building a sizeable income by promotion.

1/6/11 11:37 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

CHRI = 7 bagger LMFAO

awesome find.

wish i would've seen that chart earlier i would've been in at 1.5 cents

1/6/11 11:41 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

be careful with lvlt, forming a doji coudl pull back tommorrow.
1/6/11 11:49 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

i would get out of chri personally. these things can drop 30% in one day after this kind of runup.

1/6/11 12:08 PM
Bean Bag
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - CHRI = 7 bagger LMFAO

awesome find.

wish i would've seen that chart earlier i would've been in at 1.5 cents

Someone is pumping it.  It will be back below $.05 in a few weeks. Look at the 3 year chart....it has been pumped a couple of times.  I do believe it will pass $.20 in 1-2 years. 
1/6/11 12:23 PM
jd11b

LVLT pulling back
1/6/11 12:29 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

yah, the candlestick formation isn't looking too promising. that's what is called an evening star.

but this is an odds game, anything can happen.

could shoot up higher, but higher odds it pulls back tommorrow.

1/6/11 12:31 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Kakkarotto_san - EY, what do you think CKSW?

it's up 11%

if you get in now it's quite dangerous. huge gap and should pull back to the 5 day moving average.

wait for it to pull back closer to the 5 day and get back in.

1/6/11 12:32 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

siri pulled back as predicted
1/6/11 12:33 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

silver still pulling back as predicted. but forming a base hopefully. i may want to get back in soon.

1/6/11 12:36 PM
jd11b

I've got a stop at 1.11, we'll see what happens.

Nice struggle but I don't think it's going to hold

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.