UnderGround Forums >> WORLD MIXED MARTIAL ARTS RANKINGS

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/21/10 10:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shanoknowsmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WORLD MIXED MARTIAL ARTS RANKINGS
https://sites.google.com/site/mixedmartialartsrankings/
(The Official Rankings of the MMA Fight Council)
12/21/10 10:26 PM
shanoknowsmma

Cool!
12/21/10 10:35 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not cool to bump your thread 1 minute after making it. Plus 4 of your top 5 MW's last fights weren't at middle weight and one has never even fought MW. Aoki #1 LW is laughable. I gave up after scanning 2 categorize for a total 20 seconds. To put it nicely, how can someone put so much time in something so bad. Please change your name to "shanodoesntknowsmmaatall".
12/21/10 10:54 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^can someone say owned Phone Post
12/21/10 11:24 PM
tmr
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol here we go again, thread #4
12/22/10 12:05 AM
Poopyface TomatoNose

I can't believe you have Aoki above Gilbert Melendez and Frankie Edgar at #3.
12/22/10 12:08 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poopyface TomatoNose - I can't believe you have Aoki above Gilbert Melendez and Frankie Edgar at #3.

Once I saw Aoki above Gil I realized how much work this guy put into a 2/10 troll job.
12/22/10 12:08 AM
HELWIG

Impressive level of stupidity and Im only on the HW section.

Mir above Fedor is just too laughable to even take seriously. But I do like having Rogers over Bigfoot Silva, thats pretty clever and retarded at the same time.

12/22/10 12:09 AM
RNunberg
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/22/10 9:53 AM
shanoknowsmma

Poopyface TomatoNose - I can't believe you have Aoki above Gilbert Melendez and Frankie Edgar at #3.

That's because you don't understand what WORLD CONTENDER RANKINGS are...and apparently you're not too good at reading either.
Eye exam...perhaps?
12/22/10 9:55 AM
shanoknowsmma

It's not a talent contest.

WHAT ARE TOP TEN RANKINGS?
http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/for_dummies.gif
12/22/10 10:01 AM
shanoknowsmma

HELWIG - Impressive level of stupidity and Im only on the HW section.

Mir above Fedor is just too laughable to even take seriously. But I do like having Rogers over Bigfoot Silva, thats pretty clever and retarded at the same time.

That's because you don't know how to follow the sport.
Who has Fedor beaten...or even fought...that comes close to level of HW competition that Mir has...over the past 3 years...?

When's the last time Mir was submitted?

Fedor, though a great fighter and enormously talented, has not faced stellar competition as of late. So he KO'd Syvia a few years ago. Big deal. Mir broke Sylvia's arm.
So he KO'd Arlovski. Big deal. So did Rogers...and Rogers did it even faster and with more ease...the same Rogers who gave Fedor all he could handle, til Fedor landed a big punch. Big deal.
Fedor was on top because he was the linear champion. He lost that title when he lost to Werdum.

Try doing a little research next time before putting your foot in your mouth.
12/22/10 10:04 AM
Jsteven
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shanoknowsmma - 
HELWIG - Impressive level of stupidity and Im only on the HW section.

That's because you don't know how to follow the sport.
Who has Fedor beaten...or even fought...that comes close to level of HW competition that Mir has...over the past 3 years...?

Fedor, though a great fighter and enormously talented, has not faced stellar competition as of late. So he KO'd Syvia a few years ago. Big deal. Mir broke Sylvia's arm.
So he KO'd Arlovski. Big deal. So did Rogers...and Rogers did it even faster and with more ease...the same Rogers who gave Fedor all he could handle, til Fedor landed a big punch. Big deal.
Fedor was on top because he was the linear champion. He lost that title when he lost to Werdum.

VTFD
12/22/10 11:42 AM
HELWIG

"That's because you don't know how to follow the sport."

Ive forgotten more about MMA, than you will ever learn in your life.

"Who has Fedor beaten...or even fought...that comes close to level of HW competition that Mir has...over the past 3 years...?"

Mir has been trashed repeatedly and recently. Fedor has one loss in 10 years. Lesnar and Carwin were in no way, shape or form better or more established HWs than Arlovski and Sylvia.

"When's the last time Mir was submitted?"

Whens the last time Fedor was beaten senseless and left for dead?

"Fedor, though a great fighter and enormously talented, has not faced stellar competition as of late. So he KO'd Syvia a few years ago."

Carwin and Kongo now have become stellar competition? And Fedor did not KO Sylvia, he submitted him. Youre lost.

"Mir broke Sylvia's arm."

Now youre referencing ancient fights to justify your piece of shit rankings. PDP destroyed Mir while he was unranked and Mir was the HW champ.

"So he KO'd Arlovski. Big deal."

It actually was quite a big deal. Andrei was on a big win streak and ranked 3 or 4 in the world. You clearly are a shitty casual fan with a poor grasp of the sport. I regret wasting my time.

"So did Rogers...and Rogers did it even faster and with more ease...the same Rogers who gave Fedor all he could handle, til Fedor landed a big punch. Big deal."

All he could handle = a jab and 3 punches on the ground? Or was Rogers surviving til the second round and defending an armbar somehow an incredible performance? How did that one end again?

"Fedor was on top because he was the linear champion. He lost that title when he lost to Werdum."

Fedor was on top because he was far and away the best HW for 7 straight years without being touched. The linear title is now Werdums, yes. That doesnt justify the rest of your garbage.

"Try doing a little research next time before putting your foot in your mouth. "

Ive followed the entire careers of the fights mentioned in this thread. If you want to have your own private fantasy site where you invent your own standards to rank guys where you want, thats great. Dont make threads here and then be shocked when people point out the lack of credibility.

12/22/10 11:45 AM
Jsteven

Helwig FTW
12/22/10 12:07 PM
stephen1547
890 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

World Mixed Martial Arts Rankings

more like: 

Worst Mixed Martial Arts Rankings!

BAM!
12/22/10 1:33 PM
tdunning
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shanoknowsmma -  That's because you don't know how to follow the sport.

shanoknowsmma -  ARE RANKINGS ALWAYS SUBJECTIVE?
The only time top ten rankings are subjective is when they're voted upon and based on the first two criteria. If a fighter has earned his ranking by beating the fighter who was previously ranked/listed above him, then he deserves his new ranking by virtue of merit. Therefore there is no argument for his rank and it's makes the system one that cannot be subject to personal opinions, bias, or popularity.

Yet again, you post this drivel. Your rationale for Mir in front of Fedor is subjective, as it is entirely based on your interpretation of the facts. There is NO WAY to look at what you wrote and consider that an objective argument that conclusively proves that Mir has to be ranked above Fedor.

There are plenty of ways to create a ranking methodology that are subjective and do not rely on expert voting, contrary to your illogical little blurb. Just look at your rankings as an example.

Thanks for spamming your rankings in yet another thread.
12/22/10 1:58 PM
shanoknowsmma

It's not a talent contest...nor a "BEST OF" list...

WHAT ARE TOP TEN RANKINGS?
http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/for_dummies.gif
12/22/10 1:59 PM
shanoknowsmma

Edited: 12/22/10 1:58 PM
Talk about drivel!

You guys are a riot ;)) 
12/22/10 2:37 PM
tdunning
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's about as ignorant as it gets
12/22/10 2:51 PM
shanoknowsmma

Edited: 12/22/10 2:51 PM
tdunning - That's about as ignorant as it gets

If you don't like my threads then why do you read them?

I see hundreds of threads, every day, that i don't care to click on...much less read.
and if i do click on it and read it and it makes no sense to me or i think it's idiotic, then i just leave.

Or do you just not have a life?
12/22/10 3:16 PM
tdunning

Now you are resorting to personal attacks to avoid debate. It's intellectually dishonest.

And the reason I comment is because you spam your rankings constantly on this forum. The last thread was something like 90% you bumping your own thread
12/22/10 4:15 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

shanoknowsmma - 
tdunning - That's about as ignorant as it gets

If you don't like my threads then why do you read them?

I see hundreds of threads, every day, that i don't care to click on...much less read.
and if i do click on it and read it and it makes no sense to me or i think it's idiotic, then i just leave.

Or do you just not have a life?

OK than tell me. How do you rank Gil below Aoki when they have fought in the last year and gill dominated every second.
12/22/10 4:17 PM
McCorkleRuinedMySN

shanodoesnotknowmma

hes a fucking moron fuck off already VTFD
12/22/10 4:43 PM
shanoknowsmma

Personal attacks!? LOL! That's all you guys throw at me!

Look, i have debated and discussed this with so many of you...you just can't get it thru your thick skulls that this is NOT a "personal Best Of" list...nor is it a "talent or popularity contest".

It's not about who's the most skilled or who's got the most potential.
It's about RESULTS!

These are WORLD CONTENDER RANKINGS.
There is ONE CHAMPION.
There are TEN CONTENDERS.

It's about WHO-BEATS-WHO!

There is no room for discussion and no arguments/debates to be made.

They aren't "SUBJECTIVE", either (try looking up the definition of the word!).

That's it...PERIOD.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.