UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> The Sunday Million

12/25/10 4:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Attdude
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear OG

I have been a lurker for a while and an online MTTer for about two years! I was wondering if any of you are regulars on stars and are playing or know anyone who's playing the Sunday Million?

Any ideas for strategy etc... would all be helpful at this point! I've cashed out three times so far but none over 2k!

Any help at this point would be appreciated!
12/26/10 4:55 AM
Attdude
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TitoOrtiz5 - All I can tell you about that tournament is I've open shoved aces 3 times within the first hour and got calls from AK,QQ, etc. and got a quick double up. Lots of chips to be won early.

I agree and actually had similar situations where i felt there was a lot of inexperienced players in the first hour and it was like a feeding frenzy with everyone trying to get their chips!

So what would your rather do? play TAG (Tight Aggressive) in first hour or (LAG) since everyone is so deep?!
12/26/10 4:57 AM
Attdude

I don't know whether to play The Sunday Million or Sunday Warmup?! Anyone wants to rail me i''l give you 2%!
12/28/10 5:25 AM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Million is better than Warmup simply because more people satellite into the Million = more fish
12/29/10 5:14 PM
wreckker
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PR - Million is better than Warmup simply because more people satellite into the Million = more fish

Yep!

1/14/11 1:42 PM
Attdude

I played it every week since that day and only made it in the money once and it was nothing worth mentioning!

I'm playing it again this sunday and man am i pumped!

Anyone else playing it?
1/14/11 2:42 PM
andre
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What levels do you normally play at?

Are you satelitting in or paying out of pocket?
1/14/11 3:40 PM
Attdude

Mostly out of pocket but i do satellite sometimes when I dont have a big bankroll!!

You playing it this weekend?
1/16/11 1:54 PM
andre
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night I jumped into a satellite and ended up winning a seat, so I'll be in there. Good luck, man!
1/16/11 9:25 PM
andre

Played like crap.
3/5/11 10:13 AM
Attdude

5th Anniversary tomorrow. Whos in?
3/5/11 1:30 PM
andre

I'm in. Good luck!
3/5/11 1:38 PM
Attdude

Edited: 03/05/11 1:39 PM
I don't know whether to register now or like an hour into it tomorrow since the Late Registration is two hours long! What do you think?
3/5/11 3:12 PM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im prob in
3/5/11 8:25 PM
andre

Attdude - I don't know whether to register now or like an hour into it tomorrow since the Late Registration is two hours long! What do you think?

I think it depends on whether or not you play well when stacks are deep. I think I'm at my best when its deepstacked, so I like to get in as soon as possible...before it becomes a shovefest.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.