UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My God these fake BB's (Poss Fake BJJ BB in Idaho)

12/28/10 5:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EatonBeever
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt's Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/zifish

Matt's Blurbs
About me:
My name is Matt, and here are some basic things to know about me.

I run the Team Beast Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the best place to train Jiu-Jitsu in the state. Come by and train with me and my guys, it's fun.

I have a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Japanese Jujutsu, and have been doing Jiu-Jitsu for almost 10 years. I've got some awesome sponsors who keep me hooked up with awesome gear and major discounts for my students.

I ride the best motorcycle ever, a '07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja.

I enjoy playing Golf with friends, hanging out with my buddies, and watching movies.

I don't just work out, I strength train, and try to make it to the gym every night two hours. This helps me stay in top physical shape and keep up my six-pack abs.

Who I'd like to meet:
Maybe you, but also you, and possibly you too.

HOLY SHIT AT THIS FUCKING GUY ! ! ! ! !

DOJO STORM IS BREWING FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT .  .. . .

HIS AGE IS LISTED AT 70, BUT I THINK HE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW YOUNG HE IS, NOT HOW OLD... HE HAS TO BE 27 TOPS...

12/28/10 5:07 AM
EatonBeever
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOB - Why doesn't someone go to his gym and roll with him? If he's not a black belt, then any run of the mill purple should be able to give him trouble.

And for bonus points, record it!

Because the little boys over at bull-shido don't handle shit the way the UG does....  Now this guy has been brought to the attention of the UG, we'll take it from here...

Bull-Shido Guys

The UnderGround

12/28/10 5:13 AM
EatonBeever

Matt
Matt Victory Through Domination

Male
70 years old
Balboa Peninsula, California
United States

Last Login: 12/16/2010
Mood: Beastly Mood Image
View My: Pics | Videos | Playlists

www.myspace.com/zifish

Matt's Interests
General I have a lot of interests and am a very complex person. Pick up the phone that is nearest to you right now and ask me what they are. More than likely my answer will be Kristin and Yogi though, so save your minutes.
Music I'll listen to anything but "country" and "hardcore cop-hating rap" I prefer to listen to the various Rocks: Indie, Classic, Progressive, Hard, Soft, Alternative, and New Wave.
Movies I watch every movie that makes it to the box office.
Television Prison Break, LOST, MMA Fights, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Conan O'Brien, Family Guy, Music Videos, Parental Control, Next, X Effect, Stand Up Comedy.
Books I don't read books, but I read a variety of magazines.
Heroes Senior Citizens, War Veterans, and POW's are heroes and legends. Take time to sit and listen to stories they tell, you will become a better, wiser person in a very short period time.
Groups: 100MPH+ CLUB, American Le Mans Series, BodyBuilding.com, MMA CAGE FIGHTER, the gay bashers, The Hottest and Sexiest Abs on MySpace, Matts Only!, KAWASAKI NINJA

View All Matt's Groups

Matt's Details
Here for: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Boca Raton, FL
Body type: 6' 0" / Body builder
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: College graduate

Matt's Schools
University Of California-Irvine
Irvine, CA
Graduated: 2008
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Biology

2007 to 2008
West Valley College
Saratoga, CA
Graduated: 2006
Student status: Alumni
Major: Psychology
Minor: Liberal Arts
Greek: Iota Eta Pi

2003 to 2006

---------------------------

So he graduated from high school in 2003 - making him 25-26 yrs old...

Okay, I'm on this little shit head.... This kid's life is about to change.

SO A GUY FROM BATTLECADE 4 FROM 1997 IS TRAINING UNDER THIS LITTLE TWERP ?!?!?!?

12/28/10 5:20 AM
EatonBeever

This kid's fantasy is coming to an end....

Enjoy 2010 bitch, you got away with a lot of cash and money from kids who don't know shit...You're fucking name made it to a forum where we know our shit.

12/28/10 5:22 AM
EatonBeever

hes legit !
12/28/10 5:34 AM
Bo Bice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol he should have one of his students coming on here to talk about him soon.
12/28/10 5:35 AM
EatonBeever

Edited: 01/31/11 6:40 PM
 By the way, I'm in.
12/28/10 5:37 AM
EatonBeever

Bo Bice - lol he should have one of his students coming on here to talk about him soon.

I'd love to talk to one of his students because I have some questions...
12/28/10 5:46 AM
filfy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe he's legit, all the black belts I know wear a barely worn belt over their shoulder at all times.

12/28/10 5:49 AM
EatonBeever

http://vimeo.com/15493274

Video of Matt coaching his black belt Ricky , who then claimed he was a blue.

From the sherdog, I read Matt competed in the intermediate, even though he is a black belt ....
12/28/10 5:57 AM
PhillyFights
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From this guys webpage:

"- Team Beast Instructors were born and raised in high crime cities in California, New Jersey, New York, and Florida before moving to Idaho. Most
gyms are run by Idaho natives who have zero to limited understanding of big-city crimes. Team Beast Instructors have the real life self-defense
experience that no other instructor in this state has.

- Instructors at Team Beast are not criminals and do not have questionable legal histories.
Some Jiu-Jitsu schools in town are being run by instructors who have been charged, convicted, or served jail sentences for serious violent crimes such as Assault, Battery, and Public Fighting. Other Jiu-Jitsu schools have instructors with questionable legal history, such as divorce or multiple law suits. Do you want these people teaching you or your children? Team Beast is proud to have a Head Instructor with 100% clean history."

http://www.teambeastbjj.com/self-defense.html
12/28/10 5:58 AM
EatonBeever

Matt sounds so gay coaching the big black dude.

I wonder if his real black belt is from matbattle.com - JUST SAYING ! ! ! !
12/28/10 6:02 AM
EatonBeever

Matt doesn't even know how to coach, his advice was on the level of Mark Coleman...

"Watch what he's doing".....

"Good".....

"He is looking for the sweep, be careful"

"Good"....

No advice on how to break his guard or pass or anything ! ! Just bull shit.
12/28/10 6:09 AM
chaldo

He seems abit fishy...

He has a blue belt that has been training for 10 years..
now i may be reading it wrong but that seems like extreme case of sandbagging or just BOOLSHEET.

Somewhere in Cali a blue belt is fuming mad... that he doesnt have his purple yet.

lmao
12/28/10 8:51 AM
brahmabull81
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone should contact Scotty Jorgensen and Kit Cope and let them know they arent "street" enough to trane fighters. Maybe they'll dojo storm these fucks.
12/28/10 11:21 AM
Yelm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/28/10 11:35 AM
 So now Ricky got a field grade demotion from black all the way down to blue? 
12/28/10 11:47 AM
hmeboy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
12/28/10 12:48 PM
Archangel

BTW, Matt has never competed from anything we can tell.

the link to sherdog shows he competed at NWSC against matt owen a Keith Owen purple
12/28/10 12:51 PM
Yelm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fastrack - I'm guessing that this guy is a leeetle bit more legit than david lang

he would also school 99.99% of people from this website on the mat

good luck dojo storming him or trying to take him down lol

Based on what?  Nobody is debating his skills.  The debate is his claim to being a legit bjj bb. 
12/28/10 1:12 PM
DuckofDeath
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

run and hide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjl5Srjj_k

http://www.teambeastbjj.com/ranked-students.html

The first video is of the black guy Ricky Robinson who obvious was claiming to be a black belt walking to the ring wearing one. Then he got exposed so now he is ranked a blue belt on the beast website; you can see it is the same guy.

Thanks blue namers
run and hide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjl5Srjj_k 

http://www.teambeastbjj.com/ranked-students.html

12/28/10 1:30 PM
hmeboy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Archangel - 

BTW, Matt has never competed from anything we can tell.

the link to sherdog shows he competed at NWSC against matt owen a Keith Owen purple

That was Ricky Robinson, not Matt imo
12/28/10 1:39 PM
Uncle Skippy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 4:39 PM
12/28/10 1:46 PM
Yelm

Uncle Skippy - That's correct. That was Ricky Robinson. Ricky took first in a previous tournament, beating a blue and a purple belt, then took second after losing to Matt Owen at this past NWSC.

At that time, Ricky was listed as a Black Belt instructor at Team Beast. In late October/early November he was removed as an instructor and now is listed as a recently promoted (December 2010) Blue Belt.

It was never determined if Ricky was the one who originally claimed to be a Black Belt, or if Matt gave Ricky a Black Belt and Ricky didn't know what that *really* meant.
And this doesn't seem fishy to you?  

12/28/10 1:55 PM
DuckofDeath
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/28/10 1:55 PM
Uncle Skippy - Ricky...took second after losing to Matt Owen at this past NWSC.

Video:

http://idahojiujitsu.com/showthread.php?tid=19 
12/28/10 1:56 PM
Uncle Skippy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 4:39 PM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.