UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My God these fake BB's (Poss Fake BJJ BB in Idaho)

12/28/10 6:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DuckofDeath
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a relevant little tidbit from the Bullshido thread, my response to a Barvo sycophant: 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugburn View Post
as far as matt barvos belt goes i'll rest my laurells with leandro who told me personally that he was a very solid black belt.
What was the context of this disclosure? Had Leandro done a lot of serious rolling with Matt or faced him in competition? Or was Leandro making obligatory compliments to one of Matt's students on the basis of a little friendly rolling at a seminar or whatever where Leandro had been led to believe that Matt was a BJJ black belt?
12/28/10 6:49 PM
theUlsterman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub'd
12/28/10 7:28 PM
EatonBeever
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And a complete tool and douche bag.
12/28/10 11:25 PM
EatonBeever
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Troll Account -  To bad this thread isn't getting the attention it deserves because of the other fake BB thread.  This guy is such a tool

Yeah, I pm'ed the main players over on the Lang thread and they all agreed they will be over here, but they are having too much fun with the trolls and white knights on the Lang thread...

But this guy is highly under rated fake fighter.  I'm the only one that sees this one is probably the worst of the worst ! !
12/28/10 11:31 PM
DuckofDeath
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatonBeever -  I'm the only one that sees this one is probably the worst of the worst ! !

You're not alone. This guy is much more of a slick operator than Lang. He might turn out to be another Robson Pereira.
12/28/10 11:43 PM
EatonBeever

DuckofDeath - 
EatonBeever -  I'm the only one that sees this one is probably the worst of the worst ! !

You're not alone. This guy is much more of a slick operator than Lang. He might turn out to be another Robson Pereira.

Matt Barvo is writing a thank you letter to David Lang for derailing what could be a diaster for his scam operation. 

12/28/10 11:47 PM
EatonBeever

David Lang is out of business, his students are aware of his scam, Jay standish had a falling out with him and every single school near him in NY are aware of Lang MMA and how much bull shit. 

Unless Lang pops back up in the open, justice was served and mmaguy, Jump Kick, steve66, AlumBJJ accomplished their mission, to get Lang away from the sport.  I know we all want Lang to pay for his crimes, but he is a dick tucker and a coward...

But this new guy is a fucking nightmare to our sport.  A pure con artist and total douche bag.  He still has students who aren't in tune with whats going on.   He is making money by scamming people into thinking he is a legit black belt.  Changing his story when the heat is on him.  Using Vieria brothers to help his cred because they did a seminar at his school and even claiming his school is an affliate, what a fuckin joke....

12/28/10 11:49 PM
jaseprobst
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any black man coming to Idaho and lying about SHIT has his work cut out for him.

I'm just saying it. Cuz I lived up there.
12/29/10 12:04 AM
SickJitZ

ok, bump to expose this shit bagg!
12/29/10 12:08 AM
EatonBeever

Thank You SickJitZ and donniejessup for drawing attention to this virus of our sport....

This guy is cruising under the radar right now....   I'm hoping to get more responses on this thread. 
12/29/10 12:27 AM
Bo Bice

Eaton,

I am glad I was able to create this thread and start the poss call out of this guy. I am not on the same level as you and guys like mma guy. I have been in contact with one of his student on FB for about 3 days now. The guy seems to care about his team and instructor and wants to clear up anything that has been said about Matt.

I am holding off doing any more than getting this guy to post on the UG. I have sent him numerous links and advised him that we are not out to hurt anyones rep unless it becomes clear that this man is profiting off people. The main reason I decided to post this here is due to the fact that he has several under the age of 18 students that he is promoting and could possiably be setting these young kids up to be hurt or worse, thier parents to waste money and time on his school.

If there is anything else I can do please let me know. I want to make sure that this is handled by the pros here on the UG and not a newb like me. Once I have the students permision i will post the FB screen shots of our conversations here.
12/29/10 12:32 AM
EatonBeever

Bo Bice - Eaton,

I am glad I was able to create this thread and start the poss call out of this guy. I am not on the same level as you and guys like mma guy. I have been in contact with one of his student on FB for about 3 days now. The guy seems to care about his team and instructor and wants to clear up anything that has been said about Matt.

I am holding off doing any more than getting this guy to post on the UG. I have sent him numerous links and advised him that we are not out to hurt anyones rep unless it becomes clear that this man is profiting off people. The main reason I decided to post this here is due to the fact that he has several under the age of 18 students that he is promoting and could possiably be setting these young kids up to be hurt or worse, thier parents to waste money and time on his school.

If there is anything else I can do please let me know. I want to make sure that this is handled by the pros here on the UG and not a newb like me. Once I have the students permision i will post the FB screen shots of our conversations here.

Is his student 14 years old ? ? ?

Anyone who knows anything about BJJ / lineage / MMA stats , etc would know right away the guy is a fraud.
12/29/10 12:51 AM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Team Beast ever do the Revolution?  Matt is about my size and would (hopefully) do advanced.  Wouldn't prove his bb was legit but if he is faking I think it will be obvious. 
12/29/10 1:09 AM
Uncle Skippy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 4:40 PM
12/29/10 1:32 AM
pillbottle

What rank is he promoting these 14 year old kids to?
12/29/10 1:34 AM
IDXtreme

I posted a thread about this guy months ago, but nobody seemed to care. I went by there but no one was there. Once I went to their website I knew it was BS. I'm surprised any of them actually competed after all the crap claims on their site.

I haven't trained in years. I'm 47. I was hoping to find some place near by to get some mat time. I can't imagine someone getting ripped off by these guys in this bad economy. I hope their students find out.
12/29/10 1:50 AM
EatonBeever

IDXtreme - I posted a thread about this guy months ago, but nobody seemed to care. I went by there but no one was there. Once I went to their website I knew it was BS. I'm surprised any of them actually competed after all the crap claims on their site.

I haven't trained in years. I'm 47. I was hoping to find some place near by to get some mat time. I can't imagine someone getting ripped off by these guys in this bad economy. I hope their students find out.

Are you in Idaho ? ?
12/29/10 1:52 AM
cagebum

my god these "my god" threads.
12/29/10 1:52 AM
EatonBeever

Just did some homework on this kid and i HOPEEEEE to have some more information tomorrow.  I'm collecting data on this kid and I'm going to play mmaguy30 on this thread until mmaguy30 actually gets bored with David Lang and takes over this thread.

I'm the subsitute teacher for now....
12/29/10 2:01 AM
IDXtreme

Yes. I am about 4 miles from there.
12/29/10 2:05 AM
EatonBeever

donniejessup - I agree.  I looked into all of that.  It seems the faggot appeared in public in October.  However, IDXtreme found him in April 2010 and knew he was bull shit.  The Idaho BJJ guys (super nice guys by the way) seem to just publically denounce him and then go back to their business with no dojo storm.

IDXtreme, any chance you could swing by when they are running a class and report back to this thread ? ? ? ?
12/29/10 2:13 AM
IDXtreme

I'll try. I have no idea when. What do you want me to do?
12/29/10 2:18 AM
EatonBeever

IDXtreme - I'll try. I have no idea when. What do you want me to do?

Here are the times...

NoGi Jiu-Jitsu:
Mon: 5pm - 6:15pm

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:
(General Class)
Mon: 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Wed: 8:00pm - 10:00:pm
Fri: 7:00pm - 10:00:pm
(Invite Only)
Tue: 7:00pm - 10:00:pm
Thurs: 7:00pm - 10:00:pm

Private Lessons:
Mon - Fri: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Tue - Fri: 5:00pm - 6:15pm

Just see:
A) How many students there are
B) How old people in there generally are.
C) Locate Matt Barvo and see if he is training people techinques or what the fuck they are doing in there...
D) Report back and give all details.
12/29/10 2:21 AM
IDXtreme

I'll check it out.
12/29/10 2:24 AM
pillbottle

If you are going to the gi class take a moment to note what rank the students are. I'm interested to hear if he's promoting kids to blue belt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.