UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My God these fake BB's (Poss Fake BJJ BB in Idaho)

12/29/10 11:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EatonBeever
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These are actual quotes that Matt Barvo posted on zotchat.com.  Keep in mind, it's a BJJ Black Belt that is typing this, it's from 2008 (Probably the year he got into TUF seasons):

Post subject: Re: Fuck you Matt
PostPosted: 30 May 2008, 01:13 AM
ZotChat Regular

so now you're threatening me? you really wanna try that? see what happens fucker.

i dare you. double dare! fly up tomorrow, don't be a pussy, fly up!
---------------
besides that being one of the best classic game shows on nick, here's what you can do.

see, threats are just words and don't scare me, so either man up and make good on those threats, or shut the fuck up you pussy.

and believe me, i won't give you the legal upper hand by striking first, because unlike me who fights fair, if i hit first you'd pull the battery card. i can take a hit, believe me, but also trust it'll be the only one i take.

what do you do now? my week is clear, fly up bitch.
---------------------

just got back from brushing my teeth, what is this nonsense you just posted?

------------------------
fine, you can say whatever you want, you seem to have no problem running your mouth, but how about this, enough talking, just prove me wrong, kick my ass, lets see what happens hungteh.
----------------------

what happened danny? i know you're there! are you just looking for some gay picture to distract from the fact that you made a blatant threat and you're not man enough to back it up?

-----------------------

fine then, if you can't see the writing in the walls of those posts, then you're a lost cause.

but that was then, this is now. you make the rules, no "backing down" by me, i'm serious, let's do this. and how about referencing the one thread from the vault with you vs that dangdang or whomever, you act such the toughguy instigating all the time, well heres your chance, beat me up big guy.

you're free to kick my ass as much as you'd like, i'll have fun with this. so now the choice is yours, it's an even playing field and i'm always ready to fight.

let's see what no-limits has taught you. either put up or shut up, cuz so far all you're doing is diverting.
------------------------------

i do too eric09.

but as i said earlier, the ball is in danny's court now. everything is up to him. i've said in the workout thread that i'm in fighting shape and have mma experience and it's true, i'm ready to fight and always will be. it is up to him now if he wants to fight or pussy out.

no more excuses or reminiscing on old posts dan, either man up back down and drop it, it's your choice, i suggest you think really hard about it.

let me know.
------------------------------
-Matt Barvo circa 2008

--------------------

All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

12/29/10 11:38 PM
EatonBeever
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Barvo also created that wiki page for himself, by the way (as you can obviously tell)
12/29/10 11:43 PM
piratepirate
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so did anybody get ahold of Leo Viera and find out about the Checkmat thing?
12/29/10 11:44 PM
EatonBeever

This fucker is 24 years old, I'm assuming he posted those messages when he was 22 yrs old.

24 years old black belt.....

12/29/10 11:45 PM
EatonBeever

piratepirate -  so did anybody get ahold of Leo Viera and find out about the Checkmat thing?

I haven't heard back from any of the Viera brothers affliates and such. . . I sent them emails though.
12/29/10 11:57 PM
EatonBeever

GOREILLAMAN and I will bring groundbreaking news here very, very soon (hopefully).  Can't make any promises, but I ask everyone to check in and keep this thread alive while the Lang thread is still on fire and getting more attention.  This pussy faggot is flying under the radar right now and we got to keep this alive for a little bit longer until we can provide some better insight to the Life and Times at TEAM BEAST BJJ in Idaho.

Thank you to everyone who replies and gets this thing to the top.
12/29/10 11:58 PM
piratepirate
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatonBeever - 
piratepirate -  so did anybody get ahold of Leo Viera and find out about the Checkmat thing?

I haven't heard back from any of the Viera brothers affliates and such. . . I sent them emails though.

Good deal.
I emailed this guy 3 times asking who he got his BB from.
Haven't gotten a reply at all.

12/30/10 12:00 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a search using the "UC Irvine Network" from his FB page.  I like the one guy that called him out on the two dick-tucks, but his immaturity level was the real comicalness.  They mention some other forums they chatted on.  I'll look around those for some comedy. 

"Some people wear Superman pajamas.  Superman wears Matt Barvo pajamas."  
12/30/10 12:06 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"your first correct post, my parents are truly brilliant. don't lie and tell me that if i'd just pulled the same google shit you did just now, that you wouldn't pussy out and call the cops. don't wory though, i won't call. but why don't you mapquest the address and stop by my summer house, see what happens then fucker."
-Matt, circa 2008.

Sheet gets real at the summer house bitches!!
12/30/10 12:09 AM
BrCutter

I used your "Matt Barvo circa 2008" EatonBeaver.  I cracked up when I read that.  Like his teenage rant was eons ago, not two years ago. 
12/30/10 12:11 AM
M0NARCH
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG theres gonna be an abundance of peepee taste vids on the UG over the next few weeks!!! lol yay!

Keep this thread A L I V E !

BTW, anyone else see that other thread with the supposed fakes?

It's called "Do with this what you will....." posted by Vintirex

Must be the season to claim false MMA credentials..
nikondaroad
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From Sherdouche forum:

Danxgerous:

this guy is a fraud. i went to college with him, although we never met. we got into it on the university message board. he claimed to be a 2nd degree bb under the machado bros. i called him out on it and he challenged me to a cage fight. he also claimed to own a ferrari. i cant even remember all the outlandish ridiculous stuff he's said. i asked him to roll with me and he refused.

basically, the guy is a fraud and i doubt hes even a blue belt.
Uncle Skippy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 4:42 PM
12/30/10 12:14 AM
QuikSwick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone should just email him as a prospective student looking for information and you want to be training with the most qualified people..
12/30/10 12:16 AM
nikondaroad
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit the Sherdouche thread started May 6,2010!
12/30/10 12:22 AM
Stache
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy seems like a much bigger douche than Lang. Must be Christmas!
12/30/10 12:23 AM
Uncle Skippy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/30/10 12:23 AM
BrCutter

nikondaroad - From Sherdouche forum:

Danxgerous:

this guy is a fraud. i went to college with him, although we never met. we got into it on the university message board. he claimed to be a 2nd degree bb under the machado bros. i called him out on it and he challenged me to a cage fight. he also claimed to own a ferrari. i cant even remember all the outlandish ridiculous stuff he's said. i asked him to roll with me and he refused.

basically, the guy is a fraud and i doubt hes even a blue belt.

Means too there could be some quality shit on that message board to capture.  There was a reference to that dicktuck roll on the one zotchat thread.  I'd like to find the machado claims!
12/30/10 12:28 AM
Uncle Skippy

12/30/10 12:29 AM
EatonBeever

I'm convinced that 99.9% of the UG can kick this twerp's ass.

He's a fucking immature douche bag. 
12/30/10 12:31 AM
Uncle Skippy

12/30/10 12:32 AM
Uncle Skippy

Edited: 02/04/11 4:43 PM
12/30/10 12:32 AM
EatonBeever

Uncle Skippy - From anteaterforum.com:

SO THEN HE CLAIMS HE WAS A MILETICH FIGHTER ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

OH MY GOD THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER......

THIS KID IS TOAST.

12/30/10 12:34 AM
EatonBeever

Uncle Skippy - 
BrCutter - I'd like to find the machado claims!

Ask and ye shall receive:

Along with other 'gold'.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

MAYBE GIVE WEC A WHIRL ?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

BLACK BELT BY MACHADO IN 2004 !??!?!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

THIS KID IS THE WORST FAKE FIGHTER I'VE EVER SEEN.

TRAINED WITH TITO ORTIZ, TIKI , AND RAZOR ?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

12/30/10 12:36 AM
Uncle Skippy

Edited: 02/04/11 4:43 PM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.