UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Advice needed on belly protectors.

12/27/10 4:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JKDconcepts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone! I have an unique situation that requires advice. I have had the misfortune of being sick last year, and have had four operations on my belly. Everything s fine now, and i want to spar again. Four operations have weakened my belly and now it protrudes and i can't handle punches/kicks/knees to my midsection. I was thinking that wearing a light duty belly protector would solve this situation. And i;m assuming it would have to be a Velcro type, so i could put it on and off again myself. I realize they are typically used for coaches to observe first hand bad form by their students, but i would need one to isn't so bulky, that it would hinder my movement during sparring.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this matter??? Your advice in solving this highly unusual problem is greatly appreciated, especially if you have had any experience even close to this and can recommend any particular brand. Thanks. Tim
12/27/10 2:37 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.muaythai-fighting.com/fairtex-protective-vest-pv1.html

www.muaythai-fighting.com/twins-special-body-protector.html

2/4/11 5:16 PM
FGr1p63

Most body protectors are bulky like this http://tinyurl.com/46evecn

If I had the same problem as yours I'd probably use this http://tinyurl.com/4jtwbho

I cant find a version for men but youd get the idea.
2/7/11 7:32 AM
KELLY_Duzan

I have also same problem

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.