UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Where??

12/27/10 7:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ambermma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is everyone from? Where do you workout?
12/28/10 7:31 AM
Josh J
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From Cullman. I train primarily at the Cullman Triad Martial Arts facility, but go to the one in Madison from time to time as well.
12/29/10 11:54 AM
ambermma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice, Triad is a good facility. I live in Huntsville. I train at Riviera MMA..they just opened up their new school.
12/29/10 10:14 PM
Matt Ward
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triad as well. I'm one of the jiu jitsu instructors in Madison. But go to cullman a couple times a week to get beat up Phone Post
12/30/10 10:51 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riviera MMA?
12/30/10 2:39 PM
reagan123
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/10 2:43 PM
<blockquote>Stranglehold26 - Riviera MMA?</blockquote>

There is a fitness gym called Riviera in Hsv. I've seen a sign there for MMA classes, but i'm not sure who runs the classes.
12/30/10 2:40 PM
reagan123
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triad here... well, when I actually get to the gym.
12/30/10 10:55 PM
ambermma

yes, Riveria Fitness on University.

Jason Carly Runs the classes. He just moved down from up north. They also run a class in Decatur. We have a separate S&C coach. I'm pretty happy with the level of training I'm getting out there. I really like Triad, it's just too far of a drive for me, as I live out on the southside of Huntsville.
1/2/11 1:22 PM
MMAreaper

Jason is a good teacher. I liked training with him.
1/2/11 1:22 PM
MMAreaper

Jason is a good teacher. I liked training with him.
1/4/11 12:41 AM
ambermma

Definitely. He has a wide variety of stuff that he teaches. I've loved training with him. And I've trained with Jon Sturgis in the past, I liked Jon, but I like Jason I lot better.
1/4/11 9:15 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

apparently this newb 10er is just going through and posting bullshit on every thread.
1/4/11 12:13 PM
ambermma

me? no. i was just bored last night. lol
1/4/11 1:36 PM
chasedelong
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat Athletix in Orange Park FL......i know its not bama but i from enterprise originally and like to float around the south east gyms . id really like to fight in front of my home state eventually though.
1/5/11 6:09 AM
AztecLegacy

I Train ALL Over the Place.

I Train mostly with Todd Chapel In Alliance Trussville.

But I Enjoy going and cross training with everyone, some of My Favorite Places to Visit is: Triad In Cullman, with the Jiu-Jitsu Super Saiyans. and Also The Cage In moody.

I like getting to know everyone and training with anyone. I believe Martial arts to be a lifelong journey for me, so I try to learn from everyone.

BTW MODs... Where be My Green Name...
1/6/11 2:25 PM
headroll
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live in Huntsville. I knew there was the Riviera Fitness Center but didn't know they had an MMA class. What does he teach in his classes? Is it striking and grappling? Phone Post
1/10/11 7:30 PM
ambermma

headroll -  I live in Huntsville. I knew there was the Riviera Fitness Center but didn't know they had an MMA class. What does he teach in his classes? Is it striking and grappling? Phone Post

Beginners classes start at 5:30 - pretty intense S&C and then we do some grappling.

Fight Team is after that, we do grappling and striking there.

There's also a day class at 10 am if you're interested in that, they do grappling and a little bit of muay thai in that class :)
1/10/11 7:46 PM
FCFBlazer

Sasuke, in another thread you posted your win over JC Pennington. I need details homie. Event, date, weight, how you won. Pro fights have to be verified. Phone Post
1/11/11 4:49 AM
AztecLegacy

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/4FAC6AFAFE03B85E/Sasuke-Zapata/

event: Rockin' the cage II
Date: 11/25/10
weight: 165
Won by: submission Arm bar.

*Smiley Face* LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.