UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Brown phlegm + 103 fever for 24 hours...???

12/28/10 2:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not very big into doctors so relying on some Echinacea tea but Sunday night suddenly started getting a serious fever, peaked at 103. took some alka seltzer and passed the hell out, it went back down to about 98 but started coughing up major brown phlegm...never seen that before, only green once or twice, methinks..

read that it's most likely a bronchial bacterial infection? do I NEED antibiotics because I'm totally not a fan =\

thanks fellas (p.s. not stupid enough to simply post on a forum and will visit doc just want a second opinion if someone is qualified instead of waiting at another doctors office for 2 hours before seeing someone who doesn't give a damn)
12/29/10 3:34 AM
fearOfABlackPlanet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bronchitis imo, you need anti biotics or you could develop pnemonia
12/29/10 8:16 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fearOfABlackPlanet - bronchitis imo, you need anti biotics or you could develop pnemonia

I woke up this morning with a minimal amount of phlegm (first cough was a bit brown) the second was somewhat greenish, the rest was fine and clear, more like a mucus build up from sleeping

still recommend going to get antibiotics?

thanks!!!
12/29/10 10:32 AM
fearOfABlackPlanet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you still have the high fever seek medical care if the phlegm is gone and you have no fever I guess you are ok
12/29/10 1:41 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

yeah fever was gone within a few hours, i took alka seltzer my fever dropped and phlegm is almost all gone...:D thanks man!

p.s. Porcupine Tree for lyffffeee
1/4/11 3:03 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP imo
1/4/11 11:00 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

day late, dollar short. son.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.