UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> KFC 12 piece mean $19.99

12/30/10 6:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a bad deal considering you get 3 large sides with it as well as biscuits and gravy.  Man the original recipe is the best!
12/30/10 10:28 PM
ArtWanderlei

I don't care for the biscuits.  I mean I don't hate them, but they do nothing for me.  I always save them and give them to my dad (he's a good dude and loves them)
1/1/11 5:12 AM
MightMakesRight
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Extra crispy fresh out of the fryer is tits
1/2/11 3:55 PM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Popeyes 1st round KO by biscuit
1/2/11 7:46 PM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KFC's food is even more greasy than the help.

Their food wasn't bad 35 years ago, but barely edible now.
5/11/11 1:14 AM
jcblass

Edited: 05/11/11 1:15 AM
I ordered that shit with my roommate and we sat down in the store to eat it, and I went up to get a re-fill which was behind the counter and the bitch told me "no refills". I am like WTF I just ordered 20 dollars worth of chicken and you gave me a cup full of ice with no liquid in it. She said "One fifty nine". I walked out and will never go into another one.

KFC has really odd franchising options. I swear I have been in some, owned by indian folks, and they stock like Win Dixie or Publix chicken rather than serve the proprietary one. They walk across the street and get the 6.99 chicken and use that instead. KFC is way too hit or miss, if you walk inside and see indian owners, walk out. Another KFC I tried to eat at last year didn't take credit or debit cards.
8/22/11 9:49 PM
shootfightermike
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

biscuits AND gravy?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.