UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Gracie Garage Indianapolis?

12/31/10 7:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jasonbaldy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised someone has not started one in Indy as I suspect there would be a lot of people interested in learning self defense through the combative series. I would do it but I live in a one bedroom apartment on the west side of Indy so unless the managment let me use the clubhouse I am out of luck!

Is anyone here training combatives?
4/23/11 12:25 PM
ronin7411
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train it but I'm too far away from Indy but lots of people should consider Gracie Garages if there's one available in their area to help with increasing their knowledge on the ground.
4/23/11 12:55 PM
Dan New

I have some mats in my garage and roll around some.  I have helped a couple of people get through the gracie combatives course (I have my blue belt from Rorian's lineage originally and train with James Clingerman now) and live in Greenwood.  PM me if you wanna roll sometime.  I weigh about 190.
5/6/11 8:20 AM
armbarring
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey whats up. guys. I just moved back to Indy and im lookign for somewhere to get some kind of rolling in.
5/7/11 10:17 PM
Sabo is a BEAST

I've heard that Dan New's garage was an excellent place to roll.... but then again.. that's just what he told me.

Really though, that jiu jitsu nonsense is for the birds... I started training kung fu with this jap in an abandoned paint store and I've been supplementing that with some krav maga videos... If a dude tried to take me down I'd just whip kick him in the neck... and/or hit him up with some mantis strikes.. not everyone has developed that type of speed though....

If you want to train UFC for real.. we meet up at the old sheraton paint shop in greenwood every Saturday. It's between a store called "gamerz" and a store called "IBJJA".. no sign though.. get at me if you're interested...
5/8/11 1:25 PM
Dan New

Sabo, quit being modest.  We all know you are a level 219 instructor in goverment designed combatives.  You gave us a wonderful demonstration and completely dominated your opponents.  ^This is the guy to train with for all the secret moves.
5/16/11 2:10 PM
madefromscratch

ive rolled with this Dan New guy. he seems to know what hes talking about. in fact last summer i dislocated my left ring finger on his forehead while attempting to stuff a shot, i then screamed multiple 4 letter words in his residential neighborhood with lots of kids and hot milfs running around, all and all it was a good time
5/27/11 6:38 AM
nobigdeal

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.