UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> How to hack your brain

1/4/11 10:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phenompromos
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still hoping for some hallucinations. where hte fuck in Rogan when you need him?
1/5/11 11:42 AM
phenompromos
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant believe no one has den teh ping pong ball thing yet. Where is georbraham Linkerton when you need him?
3/30/11 1:42 AM
RandomMan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t
3/30/11 11:05 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i actually did the power napping thing a few years ago during finals in one of my first pre-med semesters where I overdosed on science and psych classes and had a ton of finals and term papers and lab reports to finish...besides making me a total zombie work-a-holic it went fine after about 5 days...

the ping pong ball thing I've tried as well, however, I was stoned when we attempted it and simply bugged out a bit haha
3/30/11 2:06 PM
jittaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/8/11 2:25 PM
phenompromos

wow this thread is still alive and twitching
4/21/11 10:38 AM
WidespreadPanic

I do a type of polyphasic sleep about 4x per year (starting in about 2003).

Problems:
1. Dry eye. I'm awake, alert but my eyes feel like they do when swimming in chlorine. Eye drops help a little;
2. Hard to do if you're working a job - I didn't start into it until I had retired;
3. Have to be in a great place diet-wise (low calorie mode) and lower BF% and training consistently or it won't 'kick in';
4. Lasts about 21 days (this is the norm for cycling through supercompensation effects - see the Tour de France where they are in an 'up' mode for three weeks and degrade if they do a rest day);
5. Coming down is quite easy, I just start sleeping in each morning;
6. I can tell when I'm starting into it, takes about 2-3 days to go full-blown;
7. Main symptom for starting into it is urge to post on forums, verbosity, and intense ideation. I also discover I finish cross-word puzzles in about 1/2 the time it usually takes;
8. Yeah, I talk a lot, make jokes;
9. It's a gift (and a curse);
10. Have been doing it for the past 8 years, last one was just after Christmas 2010.

$0.02
5/3/11 9:52 AM
Fight! UK Online
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phenompromos - still hoping for some hallucinations. where hte fuck in Rogan when you need him?

Yeah, no-one had any crazy hallucinations yet?!
12/21/12 4:03 AM
Pontious_Pilates

remember this timeless gem?
12/23/12 7:31 AM
WidespreadPanic

I'm in day 10 of the latest polyphasic cycle. Had one in June, had one in Feb 2012.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.