UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Highlander MMA

1/2/11 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aries45
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone work out at this gym in Tampa? Know anything about the trainers?
1/2/11 9:06 PM
ak 47
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Yanez- I know at the "cage over the stage" event held in december his guys went 5 for 5. Including his heavy weight taking out a guy 60 something pounds heavier than him.
1/3/11 11:07 AM
aries45
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice, thanks. I see that Mr. Yanez is a popovich BB. Do they have a muay thai coach there too or is it primarily a BJJ place?
1/18/11 1:02 AM
submitplease
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there are better places in tampa. barra, robson, gracie tampa.try a free week at a few and go to the one that suites you
1/18/11 11:28 AM
aries45

I was asking cause it's close to my house. How is robsons? What about pe de panos? Anyone train at these places? Phone Post
1/18/11 12:25 PM
Lilryanmma

I do not train at Robsons but if you are looking for great jiu jitsu with a world champ check it out, for mma,  SPMF fight team www.stpetemma.com. Yanez is decent but I would check out these places first, and Tampa Muy Thai also
1/18/11 2:56 PM
submitplease

also, are you looking for NOGI/mma? try Matt Arroyo at gracie tampa south. if you are looking for the Gi, try Robson. hell, try both and see which place is better for YOU. you cant go wrong with either.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.