UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kazuyuki Miyata slams Caol Uno at Dynamite!! 2010

1/2/11 4:46 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Esther Lin uniquely captures Kazuyuki Miyata's souplesse on Caoll Uno at Dynamite!! 2010.

Read entire twitter...

1/2/11 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WarHendo33
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/2/11 4:48 PM
Steps
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll stick with GIFs, kthxbai.
1/2/11 4:48 PM
Steps

I'll stick with GIFs, kthxbai.
1/2/11 5:15 PM
Gordo1581
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/2/11 5:16 PM
Chris Power
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breaking news indeed.
1/2/11 5:17 PM
MMA Monkey

the fuck is a souplesse
1/2/11 5:27 PM
countlphie
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Power - Breaking news indeed.

i think the reason why it's noteworthy is that miyata said in the pre fight press conference that he would suplex caol uno. and then when they fought he didn't just do it once - he suplexed uno like 7 times
1/2/11 6:53 PM
The Last Emperor

The ones he pulled off on Takeshi were better, but yeah they don't do any damage really...just flash.
1/2/11 7:10 PM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at those not doing any damage in the middle of a fight. How about some of you fags go train for once in your life and actually learn about the sport your watching.
1/2/11 7:21 PM
Floppy Divac
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^  Uno wasn't really hurt by them though, so where's the damage?  Elbows to the head would have made that fight sooooo much more interesting.   Seemed like most of that fight was belly to back, got tiresome to me. Then again I was hoping Uno would have found a way to win. :)
1/2/11 7:39 PM
Heykiddo

Standard German suplex.
1/2/11 8:09 PM
kying418
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poor Uno- I love that guy. However, Miyata is a beast.
1/2/11 8:37 PM
The Last Emperor

mcpeepants232003 - 
The Last Emperor - The ones he pulled off on Takeshi were better, but yeah they don't do any damage really...just flash.

right even though there are plenty of people on here who train obviously only your opinion matters? It's amazing the high level of douchebags that have a fedor affiliated screen name. It's like every angry basement nerd in the world is a fedor fan.

Even people who train, you know like Frank Trigg who color commentated the fights, has talked about how little damage suplexes do if your opponent knows how to tuck their head.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did I say only my opinion matters? Miyata pulls off suplexes all the time in his fights and never hurts anyone. Hell he pulled off at least 5 or 6 in his last two fights and did zero damage with any of them. So in my OPINION they don't do any damage.

Also, I'm 29, own my own house, been watching the sport for 15 years, and have been a huge Fedor fan ever since his first fight in PRIDE against Schilt. Not sure what you were trying to prove with that 'holier than thou' comment but you certainly didn't succeed.
1/2/11 8:38 PM
Armhntr
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two things can happen, One, KO, he has to hit his head though, or, losing his breath, but I doubt that with this type of take down. From what I can tell, he probably didnt feel much! Just Frustration.
1/2/11 8:41 PM
TheVandalz
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares if it did damage?  If it did, awesome.  If it didn't well he's in side control now, great transition.
1/2/11 8:45 PM
Fake Rassler

MMA Monkey - the fuck is a souplesse

That's just Kirik trying to sound cool, ignore it
1/2/11 8:49 PM
Armhntr
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheVandalz - Who cares if it did damage?  If it did, awesome.  If it didn't well he's in side control now, great transition.

Obvious everyone who is posting here but you...

Who cares if you dont care!
1/2/11 8:50 PM
dunchurrn
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Esther Lin and Dan Herbertson are two of the unsung heroes of MMA coverage
1/2/11 8:51 PM
The Last Emperor

Fake Rassler - 
MMA Monkey - the fuck is a souplesse

That's just Kirik trying to sound cool, ignore it

The Voice kept calling it that during the event actually.
1/2/11 8:58 PM
Fake Rassler

So what? I don't know if you've noticed this, but people often attempt to be cool together in groups. lol

Calling it a "souplesse" is not some indication of superior historical wrestling knowledge and/or "respect" for its traditions. In this case it's just someone trying to sound erudite and wise ;)
1/2/11 9:19 PM
TheVandalz
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armhntr - 
TheVandalz - Who cares if it did damage?  If it did, awesome.  If it didn't well he's in side control now, great transition.

Obvious everyone who is posting here but you...

Who cares if you dont care!

Wow way to take offense by me saying at least he got side control, or did that woosh past your head faster than Caol uno went through the air?
1/2/11 9:48 PM
The Last Emperor

Fake Rassler - So what? I don't know if you've noticed this, but people often attempt to be cool together in groups. lol

Calling it a "souplesse" is not some indication of superior historical wrestling knowledge and/or "respect" for its traditions. In this case it's just someone <b>trying</b> to sound erudite and wise ;)

Oh I wasn't arguing that it was the correct way to say it or what not, I was just mentioning that that might be another reason that Kirik typed it like that. As sort of a 'shout out' to The Voice or something.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.