UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick Em - Wild Card Weekend - 2010

1/3/11 9:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alco Hauler
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA
NYJ @ IND

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC
GB @ PHI

1/3/11 11:23 AM
caleb
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA N.O. But Seattle is a tough place to play. This game will be closer than most people think. I saw a line of Seattle + 10.5.. that is high to me. I would take Seattle and the points if I were betting on it.

NYJ @ IND IND You have to give the edge on this one to the Colts. I think it will be a decently close game though. Just depends on which Jets show up.

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC Baltimore. This will be another hard fought game. KC looked like some bitches yesterday, so they will need to step it up. I give the slight edge to Baltimore. KC is a tough place to play though and last week was the first game they lost at home. Not a good way to end the season.

GB @ PHI Philly. GreenBay will have their hands full with Vick. I see Philly playing very tough and G.B. won't be able to hang in this game.
1/3/11 11:39 AM
east
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA - New Orleans.  Qwest is a hard place to play and I think Brees will give up an INT or two. 
NYJ @ IND - NYJ.  Nice rematch from last year.  Colts are reeling from injuries, Jets are improved in most areas from last year although their recent Oline play has been inconsistent.  I give the Jets the edge since the Colts are so banged up.

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC - Baltimore.  KC can have succes if they attack Baltimore's secondary.
GB @ PHI - GB.  I have a bad feeling PHI wins a SB this year =(
1/3/11 1:17 PM
caleb
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GB @ PHI - GB.  I have a bad feeling PHI wins a SB this year =

Then why did you pick GB?
1/3/11 1:19 PM
east
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^torn between my head and my heart.
1/3/11 1:37 PM
Daverr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO will beat Seattle, because well seatlle just isn't that good. Home or not, they reek.

GB/Philly is the hardest game for me. I picked GB to go to the bowl at the start of the year, but Philly is my NFC team and 2nd fav team. I have to take Philly, just have to, but something tells me GB will win.

Indy is going to beat the Jets rather easily. Manning or Sanchez? um... yea.

Baltimore will run all over KC.
1/3/11 3:04 PM
C1010
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA-New Orleans
NYJ @ IND-New York Jets

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC-Baltimore
GB @ PHI-Green Bay
1/3/11 4:44 PM
peglegpeet13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO @ SEA: Saints

NYJ @ IND: Jets

BAL @ KC: Ravens

GB @ PHI: Packers
1/7/11 9:46 PM
Alco Hauler
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA * NO.  The Saints are so much better than the Seahawks it isn't even funny.  I'm sure Seattle's crowd will be loud at the beginning, but once they are down by 14 points in the 1st quarter they'll quiet down a bit.  Saints 31 Seahawks 17

NYJ @ IND * IND.   Tough pick though.  Indy is banged up but getting healthier, but the thing I'm interested to see in this game is the Jets D and how they handle Manning.  They'd be best served to play a base D, but I think Ryan's ego will get the better of him and he'll attempt to blitz Manning.  If he does that, Manning will tear them apart.  Colts 24 Jets 17

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC * BAL.  The Ravens are a solid team.  Other than the fluke loss to Cincy in Wk 2, they've only lost to division winners (Pittsburgh by 3, @ New England by 3 and @ Atlanta by 5).  They are for real.  KC on the other hand really hasn't beaten a good team yet.  They had a very soft schedule, and feasted on a fairly weak AFC West.  Ravens 31 Chiefs 17

GB @ PHI * GB.  Can't wait for this game.  Packers aren't a particularly good road team (3-5), but Philly hasn't been all that impressive at home (4-4).  This one could go either way, but I think Aaron Rodgers will be the difference.  Not that Vick isn't impressive, but Rodgers ranks right up there with the best in the league.  Packers 27 Eagles 24
1/7/11 11:28 PM
TheRealJoker
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA - SEA
NYJ @ IND - NYJ

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC - BAL
GB @ PHI - GB
1/8/11 1:31 AM
drjim

NO
IND

BAL
GB
1/8/11 1:05 PM
BiggGunn

NO
IND
BAL
PHI
1/8/11 3:02 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA NO
NYJ @ IND IND

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC BAL
GB @ PHI GB

with so little games, there are gonna be lots of ties. also it kills me to have to pick gb.. fuck you GB, 4th and 26!!
1/8/11 3:02 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/8
NO @ SEA NO
NYJ @ IND IND

Sunday, 1/9
BAL @ KC BAL
GB @ PHI GB

with so little games, there are gonna be lots of ties. also it kills me to have to pick gb.. fuck you GB, 4th and 26!!
1/8/11 4:10 PM
iforgot

NO
IND
BAL
PHI
1/9/11 7:46 PM
TheRealJoker
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like the Seattle Seahawks of the OG pickem :-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.