UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> When is Carwin returning?

1/3/11 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jobe Watson the Bomber
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anxious to see him get back in there. This guy, if he comes back 100% is going to get the HW belt. I can't believe people are sleeping on him over 1 fight. Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on his return. I know he posts here but if anyone could answer this it would be appreciated.
1/3/11 10:21 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - He said recently but I don't remember exactly. Maybe he will see your thread and respond.

I can't wait till he comes back and starts wrecking the division again.

Me too man. People are sleeping on him and the guy is a monster.
Carwin will get that belt and he will make it look easy.
1/3/11 10:22 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would hate to get punched in the face by him.
1/3/11 10:42 PM
MakeMeBleed
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as long as he doesn't draw JDS he will be ok
1/3/11 10:54 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

JDS. I'm still not sold completely on him. Let's see what he does when carwin puts him on his back. Phone Post
1/4/11 9:55 AM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yesterday, 1/3, was his first day back in the gym.  He also wrestled with the UNC team in the afternoon.  He's sore, almost puked (he said), but loved it.  No back pain for the first time in years.  Check his twitter account for details.

He posted his workout on www.gymga.com
1/4/11 9:59 AM
romophobia
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said he was looking for a mid 2011 return.
1/4/11 10:01 AM
hear_me_now
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't wait for him to get back but doubt he can get the belt !! it'll be fun to see him in the mix again tho !
1/4/11 11:22 AM
Shane Carwin
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be fight ready in May. Training now and just waiting on the call from my management on opponent and date.

I am training again now
1/4/11 11:35 AM
Shane Carwin
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im training all aspects like never before, this is it for me, my family (which includes you) im devoting everything to this.
1/4/11 11:39 AM
awilson82
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Shane cant wait to see who you are fighting.
1/4/11 11:39 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
2188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling Carwin is gonna wreck house this time.
1/4/11 11:40 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the best Shane, good luck! Looking forward to your return!!
1/4/11 11:57 AM
MotorBoater85

Sagiv Lapkin -  I AM CERTAIN Carwin is gonna wreck house this time.

Fixed!!

WAR CARWIN!!
1/4/11 12:03 PM
cactussack
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news. Carwin will be champ. I loved seeing you crush Mir like that in the clinch. Lol. Phone Post
1/4/11 12:05 PM
sarcotraps

Can't wait you have the best knockout power in the division.As you said once before you are a nightmare for anyone just pick your shots next time.
1/4/11 12:17 PM
OveREEMed A New Butthole

It'll take some time to recover, didn't he have an operation on his back recently? That shit is serious.

Hopefully he'll be back soon though, Carwin is always exciting to watch, he always goes in to take somebody's head off.
1/4/11 12:24 PM
ButtPirate101

Shane, would you say yes to a fight with JDS, for the interim belt?

I predict it would look just like the Gonzaga match for you.
1/4/11 1:06 PM
Shane Carwin

ButtPirate101 - Shane, would you say yes to a fight with JDS, for the interim belt?

I am up for anyone in the 265 division. I do not care if the first fight back is for a belt or on the prelims. I have a lot to prove to myself, my family and fans. I will earn my shot at the belt again and I will take that belt this time (the real one). I do not care who is standing in my way.
1/4/11 1:11 PM
Enemies

Glad to hear you're back training already. :)

No chance for the Toronto show, huh? I think that show is going to be insane due to all the people in one place. Show us Canadians some love! ;)
1/4/11 1:15 PM
Blazing Knees

How you feeling? Any pain?
1/4/11 1:16 PM
PoWdA101
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR CARWIN!!!!!
1/4/11 1:17 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane Carwin - 
ButtPirate101 - Shane, would you say yes to a fight with JDS, for the interim belt?

I am up for anyone in the 265 division. I do not care if the first fight back is for a belt or on the prelims. I have a lot to prove to myself, my family and fans. I will earn my shot at the belt again and I will take that belt this time (the real one). I do not care who is standing in my way.
That's certainly the attitude of a winner. Good luck.

1/4/11 1:19 PM
romophobia
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane Carwin - 

Come on Champ...you know you're gonna take it all!
1/4/11 1:25 PM
Blazing Knees

Tell your boy, the Hybrid, t hat I'm going to start a thread in here asking him for a short Q&A session with the UG.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.