UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> XVT5 Corruption Saga Continues

1/5/11 9:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hermes Franca
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/11 12:38 PM

Hey guys. Thank you all for your support. I still need your help to keep this issue alive. I can't just let this die. The judges gave me that fight, and I need to get that no contest changed to a win. This is not just important for me, but this is important for all of the mma world that this kind of behavior is not tolerated. I have recently been contacted by a lawyer, and I know that if this happened in the US, the promoters could go to jail for fixing a sporting event. Please check out Dave Jansen's latest post on his blog "The XVT Corruption Saga Continues" at davefugitivejansen.blogspot.com/ . This is really important for me. Thanks again one more time. Ossssss!

p.s. (Mike Chappetta's interview on page 3)
http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/01/06/one-side-claims-fix-other-cites-confusion-in-controversial-deci/

twitter.com/bjjhermesfranca

twitter.com/davejansen155

1/5/11 9:20 PM
OneSidedWar

TTT!
1/5/11 9:22 PM
natebrow
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wish we had the fake bb mob on this, they might get some results
1/5/11 9:24 PM
sideshowsteve666
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hermes, do you know if they did break any laws in Costa Rica and if so, what is the possible penalty?
I think we all want to see these corrupt people punished.  Good Luck!!
1/5/11 9:36 PM
MountainMedic
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

if only there was some way to bet a dollar on this...... it would be over right quick-MM
1/5/11 9:38 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hermes is teh man
1/5/11 9:40 PM
Archangel

ttt
1/5/11 9:42 PM
DreamFTW

Supporting hermes....
1/5/11 11:09 PM
Dave Jansen

My first ever forum post! I'm a little late to the game. Here's XVT promoter Lu Dwyer's rant which was recovered from her facebook status updates yesterday, which I also posted and broke down on my blog:

"THE GAME IS OVER"!!!! WITH REGARDS TO MY 'XVT 5' FIGHT CARD IN COSTA RICA AND COVERED 'LIVE' WORLD WIDE BY 'SHERDOG'!! MY "PASSION AND HOBBY" IS THE MMA INDUSTRY AND "HELPING FINANCIALLY BURDENED" POTENTIALLY GREAT MMA FIGHTERS... NOT TO BE "CONFUSED"... WITH MY CORPORATION, TOTALLY NON-RELATED TO MMA!!! I AM A WELL "RESPECTED" P...ROFESSIONAL BUSINESSWOMAN IN MY TOWN... WHO "GIVES BACK" TO THE COMMUNITY AND HELPS OTHERS "LESS FORTUNATE"!! "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!!! NOT "ONLY" WAS I AND MY PARTNER, FORMER OLYMPIC MEDALIST JUDOKA, SEVERAL TIMES AND BLACKBELT, BELLATOR, FERRID KHEDER... "SLANDERED" ALL OVER THE 'WEBSITES', ETC... ON MY "MAIN EVENT" BETWEEN HERMES FRANCA AND FERRID KHEDER... WHICH STARTED WITH 'DAVE JANZEN'... WHO "CORNERED" HERMES FRANCA!!! I AM "NOT" THE JUDGE NOR REFEREE... TO HAVE "WARRANTED" SUCH "DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL" BEHAVIOR... WHICH "STARTED" ALL THIS CHAOS... BY POINTING HIS FINGER ON "MY" CHEST AND CALLING ME A "CROOK", HAVING "FIXED" THE FIGHT, A "BLONDE BITCH" AND "OLD LADY"!!! YOU WANT TO SEE A "BLONDE BITCH" DAVE JANZEN?? "NEWS FLASH"... I CAN BE!!!! :) THIS GOES TO 'YOU' , THE WEBSITES AND "REPORTERS"... "NOW", CALLING MY CORPORATION FOR "COMMENT"!!!! "GOOGLE" MY NAME LU DWYER... AND LOOK AT ALL THE "DAMAGING UNFOUNDED GARBAGE" ALL YOU "IDIOTS" HAVE PRINTED, "DISTORTED" AND "TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT"... JUST TO MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK GOOD OVER YOUR COMPETITION!!!! I ALSO "WORKED IN MEDIA"... SO I KNOW HOW "YOU PLAY" YOUR GAME!!!! I "NEVER" STOOPED TO YOUR LEVEL AND MADE "HEADLINES AT SOMEONE ELSES EXPENSE"... AS YOU HAVE "MINE"!!!! YOU 'ALL' WANT A "COMMENT"?? "DON'T STIR THE HORNETS NEST MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE"!!!! YOU WILL "ALL" HAVE THE "LARGEST LAWSUIT IN HISTORY" THROWN ON "ALL YOUR LAPS"!!!! I.E... "SLANDER, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, HARRASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION... YOU NAME IT!!!! PUT "THAT" UP YOUR A$$ AND SMOKE IT!!!! YOU WANT "BLOOD"?? GO TO "YOUR NEAREST BLOOD BANK"!!!! "NOT" A "THREAT"!! "IT'S A F@$#%@G PROMISE"!!!! "NO COMMENT"... MICHAEL CHIAPPETTA AND ALL THE REST!!!! MY "ONLY" COMMENTS WILL BE DIRECTED TO ALL "MY CORPORATE ATTORNEYS"!!!!
1/5/11 11:16 PM
Chris Power
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, that woman's a respected businesswoman in her hometown eh?

Sure sounds like it.
1/5/11 11:17 PM
Legalize It
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/11 11:17 PM
Such overuse of quotation marks... what in the fuck man?

Her use of quotes around "respected" and "main event" are unintentionally hilarious though!
1/5/11 11:24 PM
Employer

I wish this lady would die in a grease fire
1/5/11 11:32 PM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's a respectful businesswoman like Chael Sonnen is a respectful realtor Phone Post
1/5/11 11:37 PM
yusul
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for hermes franca, one of my favourite fighters. also schooled manny.
1/5/11 11:51 PM
joemasepoos
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at blaming the Ref and Judges . I think she must be retarded !!!
1/5/11 11:52 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eye chart
1/6/11 12:00 AM
NEWSFLASH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL all caps must mean she's "ANGRY". I read that and "air-quoted" at the indicated places. Too funny.

Also, what a "BITCH" (not a "threat", but a "promise")

Yeah, the "fake BB" UG dream team should be on this. The scope and depth of what they accomplished in the Lang case is just mind-boggling. As important as that is, I think this is more important. Not sure what can be done though.
1/6/11 12:01 AM
brahmabull81
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave Jansen - My first ever forum post! I'm a little late to the game. Here's XVT promoter Lu Dwyer's rant which was recovered from her facebook status updates yesterday, which I also posted and broke down on my blog:

"THE GAME IS OVER"!!!! WITH REGARDS TO MY 'XVT 5' FIGHT CARD IN COSTA RICA AND COVERED 'LIVE' WORLD WIDE BY 'SHERDOG'!! MY "PASSION AND HOBBY" IS THE MMA INDUSTRY AND "HELPING FINANCIALLY BURDENED" POTENTIALLY GREAT MMA FIGHTERS... NOT TO BE "CONFUSED"... WITH MY CORPORATION, TOTALLY NON-RELATED TO MMA!!! I AM A WELL "RESPECTED" P...ROFESSIONAL BUSINESSWOMAN IN MY TOWN... WHO "GIVES BACK" TO THE COMMUNITY AND HELPS OTHERS "LESS FORTUNATE"!! "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!!! NOT "ONLY" WAS I AND MY PARTNER, FORMER OLYMPIC MEDALIST JUDOKA, SEVERAL TIMES AND BLACKBELT, BELLATOR, FERRID KHEDER... "SLANDERED" ALL OVER THE 'WEBSITES', ETC... ON MY "MAIN EVENT" BETWEEN HERMES FRANCA AND FERRID KHEDER... WHICH STARTED WITH 'DAVE JANZEN'... WHO "CORNERED" HERMES FRANCA!!! I AM "NOT" THE JUDGE NOR REFEREE... TO HAVE "WARRANTED" SUCH "DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL" BEHAVIOR... WHICH "STARTED" ALL THIS CHAOS... BY POINTING HIS FINGER ON "MY" CHEST AND CALLING ME A "CROOK", HAVING "FIXED" THE FIGHT, A "BLONDE BITCH" AND "OLD LADY"!!! YOU WANT TO SEE A "BLONDE BITCH" DAVE JANZEN?? "NEWS FLASH"... I CAN BE!!!! :) THIS GOES TO 'YOU' , THE WEBSITES AND "REPORTERS"... "NOW", CALLING MY CORPORATION FOR "COMMENT"!!!! "GOOGLE" MY NAME LU DWYER... AND LOOK AT ALL THE "DAMAGING UNFOUNDED GARBAGE" ALL YOU "IDIOTS" HAVE PRINTED, "DISTORTED" AND "TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT"... JUST TO MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK GOOD OVER YOUR COMPETITION!!!! I ALSO "WORKED IN MEDIA"... SO I KNOW HOW "YOU PLAY" YOUR GAME!!!! I "NEVER" STOOPED TO YOUR LEVEL AND MADE "HEADLINES AT SOMEONE ELSES EXPENSE"... AS YOU HAVE "MINE"!!!! YOU 'ALL' WANT A "COMMENT"?? "DON'T STIR THE HORNETS NEST MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE"!!!! YOU WILL "ALL" HAVE THE "LARGEST LAWSUIT IN HISTORY" THROWN ON "ALL YOUR LAPS"!!!! I.E... "SLANDER, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, HARRASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION... YOU NAME IT!!!! PUT "THAT" UP YOUR A$$ AND SMOKE IT!!!! YOU WANT "BLOOD"?? GO TO "YOUR NEAREST BLOOD BANK"!!!! "NOT" A "THREAT"!! "IT'S A F@$#%@G PROMISE"!!!! "NO COMMENT"... MICHAEL CHIAPPETTA AND ALL THE REST!!!! MY "ONLY" COMMENTS WILL BE DIRECTED TO ALL "MY CORPORATE ATTORNEYS"!!!!

If she was my wife she would not speak like that.
1/6/11 12:17 AM
MahatmaPetey
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brahmabull81 - 
Dave Jansen - My first ever forum post! I'm a little late to the game. Here's XVT promoter Lu Dwyer's rant which was recovered from her facebook status updates yesterday, which I also posted and broke down on my blog:

If she was my wife she would not speak like that.

MAKE HER YOUR WIFE AND END THIS MADNESS.
1/6/11 12:27 AM
mumblingidiot
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man this Lady is crazy. I can "HARDLY" READ "IT" "HURTS" MY "EYES" "WTF"
1/6/11 12:37 AM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very hard to read, but she is not coming off as a professional at all and that statement is only hurting her cause, not helping it. I did not see the fight but judging by how many are in agreement of what happened I would say that actions need to be taken.

Get the NC changed to a W for Hermes and the whole MMA world.
1/6/11 12:42 AM
lee1985

TTT
1/6/11 12:45 AM
Slapsymaxi
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's there rationale for calling it a no-contest?

They're not admitting what happened, are they?

Max
1/6/11 12:46 AM
Radio Raheem
1326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Employer - I wish this lady would die in a grease fire
LOL!

1/6/11 12:52 AM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.