UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Coker: Overeem Requested Werdum Rematch

1/6/11 1:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/11 1:30 AM

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Coker-Overeem-Requested-Werdum-Rematch-29212

"Alistair Overeem asked for and received what could be a difficult first-round matchup in Strikeforce’s heavyweight tournament: a rematch against Fabricio Werdum, who submitted him in May 2006.  “Alistair asked for Fabricio, personally,” Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker said Wednesday on the Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown” show. “When I was in Japan last week, he said, ‘You’ve got to let me fight Fabricio. I want to avenge that loss. It’s important.’ So that was an easy fight to put together. Werdum says he’s going to make Alistair go to sleep.”

makes me like Overeem even more 
1/6/11 1:29 AM
panic686
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum's quote makes me like him even more
1/6/11 1:30 AM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i42.tinypic.com/axflt3.jpg
1/6/11 1:33 AM
MMApostle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AxeAnApple - Werdum via being a better grappler

Overeem Via Werdum being unconscious before it even hits the ground.
1/6/11 1:38 AM
DamnSevern

"Werdum says he’s going to make Alistair go to sleep.”

1/6/11 2:25 AM
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOL everytime I see that joker smile.
1/6/11 2:28 AM
K-Dub-"T"

Two great fighters two great gifs. lol.
1/6/11 2:33 AM
Floppy Divac
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum is in so much trouble.  :(
1/6/11 3:36 AM
GroundStPound

Looking forward to this well done Mr Coker Phone Post
1/6/11 4:16 AM
hebaj
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight.

1/6/11 4:22 AM
HexRei

^^^well there goes werdum's chance of winning
1/6/11 4:32 AM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/11 4:32 AM
 Alistair is gonna wish he didnt ask for the rematch.

1/6/11 4:50 AM
Chagrin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanotoa - I LOL everytime I see that joker smile.

I think Werdum would be one of my favourites from that alone.

Fortunately I'm also a big fan of elite grapplers!
1/6/11 4:51 AM
hubris
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best Grand Prix tournament...since PRIDE
1/6/11 7:22 AM
Lee Conway

So excited for this tourney! The prospect of Fedor vs. Overeem finally happening is amazing! Phone Post
1/6/11 7:27 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
1906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He needs to avenge this loss to Sergei too.
1/6/11 10:04 AM
InvisibleControl

Reem is a joke he got KO'd by Shogun at 205...
Fedor is a joke he got subbed by Werdum without him even throwing a punch...
Werdum is a joke he got KO'd by Dos Santos in the first round and got kicked from the UFC
Bigfoot is a joke he got dropped by Mike Kyle and lost a decision to Werdum.
Arlovski lost his last three fights. Joke.
Kharitonov got KO'd by Jaideep in K-1 in his second last fight. Glass jaw. Joke.
Rogers got KO'd back to back by the can destroyers
barnett tapped to crocops strikes and is a known roider

This tournament is meaningless because Lesnar is the #1 p4p and would submit all of these cans in the first round by flying omoplatas and knocking them out on their feet. Strikefarce is a joke these guys aren't top 500 because they aren't in the ufc fighting the top guys 3 times a year.
1/6/11 11:14 AM
brownchickenbrowncow
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

um... can someone ban this guy. ether a completely effortless troll or a complete jackass. not to mention the blatant fighter bashing.

All I know is that i have been frozen multiple times and never said anything as offensive.
1/6/11 11:17 AM
A Dingo Ate My Creepy

one bionic uberknee and Werdum will be done
1/6/11 11:25 AM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Overeem. He should want to fight Werdum considering that Werdum is the #1 contender and all.
1/6/11 11:30 AM
Rcs476
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InvisibleControl - Reem is a joke he got KO'd by Shogun at 205...
Werdum is a joke he got KO'd by Dos Santos in the first round and got kicked from the UFC
Kharitonov got KO'd by Jaideep in K-1 in his second last fight. Glass jaw. Joke.

This tournament is meaningless because Lesnar is the #1 p4p and would submit all of these cans in the first round by flying omoplatas and knocking them out on their feet. Strikefarce is a joke these guys aren't top 500 because they aren't in the ufc fighting the top guys 3 times a year.

Holy shit, could a 10er possibly 10 any more than a 10 just 10'd in this post?
1/6/11 11:36 AM
SCTom
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InvisibleControl - Reem is a joke he got KO'd by Shogun at 205...

See how can you argue with someone so fucking stupid.  This is beyond gay.  I hate this forum for this type of shit.
1/6/11 11:42 AM
suBJJective warMTh

SCTom - See how can you argue with someone so fucking stupid.  This is beyond gay.  I hate this forum for this type of shit.

Obvious parody is obvious...

But obviously not obvious enough...

OII???!?!?!

No. No it isn't.
1/7/11 12:29 AM
DPhoenix
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to Overeem for at least negating any possible "Overeem's ducking Werdum" comments by stepping up and requesting the match.

As for my pick, I go with Werdum, only cause I wanna see what M1's gonna do if Fedor wins his match and has to face Werdum again (plus Werdum's grapples....yea, if he can submit Fedor w/ little to no punching/kicking, Overeem's in for a task)

1/21/11 2:30 AM
DPhoenix

Edited: 01/21/11 2:31 AM
<blockquote>InvisibleControl - Reem is a joke he got KO'd by Shogun at 205...<br />Fedor is a joke he got subbed by Werdum without him even throwing a punch...<br />Werdum is a joke he got KO'd by Dos Santos in the first round and got kicked from the UFC<br />Bigfoot is a joke he got dropped by Mike Kyle and lost a decision to Werdum.<br />Arlovski lost his last three fights. Joke.<br />Kharitonov got KO'd by Jaideep in K-1 in his second last fight. Glass jaw. Joke.<br />Rogers got KO'd back to back by the can destroyers<br />barnett tapped to crocops strikes and is a known roider<br /><br />This tournament is meaningless because Lesnar is the #1 p4p and would submit all of these cans in the first round by flying omoplatas and knocking them out on their feet. Strikefarce is a joke these guys aren't top 500 because they aren't in the ufc fighting the top guys 3 times a year.</blockquote><br /><br />

holy dear lord, posts like these are the reason 10'ers get a bad name....I don't even know what to say about this except, even though I am a 10'er, I don't nor will I EVER think like this...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.