UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP, Roger Gracie and Rough House training (pic)

1/6/11 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/11 9:29 AM
Fight! UK, Online Editor

Speaks for itself:

Roger Gracie, GSP, Ross Pearson, Victor Estima, Andre Winner, Jimmy Wallhead, Dean Amasinger, Oli (Fighter Strength S&C coach). Looks like a good session!

1/6/11 8:35 AM
Don_Dada
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew Winner was doing a bit of training in Montreal but i never thought GSP would come over to the UK to train. Nice Phone Post
1/6/11 8:36 AM
thefightingsheep
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like they are all getting ready to roll some dice.
1/6/11 8:37 AM
Fight! UK Online
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor
Or they're fake masturbating?
1/6/11 8:38 AM
explodingboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Nice to see GSP come over to tighten up his striking, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows more inclination to go for the finish after this.
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that is fucking awesome
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
Oh and I forgot to say, it was from Dean's Twitter - @deanamasinger
1/6/11 8:39 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
explodingboy - Awesome! Nice to see GSP come over to tighten up his striking, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows more inclination to go for the finish after this.

and it begins :)
1/6/11 8:45 AM
john joe
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only Magazine
i need to get hold of roger actually
1/6/11 8:57 AM
Mit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't see it...but that is awesome.
1/6/11 9:09 AM
o gull

explodinboy.......Yes because his striking isn't sharp enough under Freddie roach and Phil nurse......lol
1/6/11 9:22 AM
Buck 65

where are Hardy and Daley?
1/6/11 9:23 AM
LateStart
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pic doesnt work anymore?
1/6/11 9:24 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
 Pretty sure Dan is doing some travelling around Europe right now, not sure about Paul.
1/6/11 9:32 AM
jwalker12

Hardy is whale watching or some shit somewhere in Europe according to his Twitter, the big hippy.

And sadly you won't be stlaking jack, Rough House is based up Nottingham which sucks cause if it were in London I'd be all over it.

also fix pic please
1/6/11 9:39 AM
Fight! UK Online

Edited: 01/06/11 9:40 AM
Fight! UK, Online Editor
jwalker12 - Hardy is whale watching or some shit somewhere in Europe according to his Twitter, the big hippy.

And sadly you won't be stlaking jack, Rough House is based up Nottingham which sucks cause if it were in London I'd be all over it.

also fix pic please

Pic should be fine, and Roger Gracie's is in London.

Edit: To clarify, I used the term Rough House to denote the fighters from the team. They're training at RGA -

www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/1470/gsp-training-with-roger-gracie-and-rough-house.htm
1/6/11 9:43 AM
jwalker12

Oh my days that's right in my neighbourhood, might have to go pop in, its been ages
1/6/11 9:46 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
If that was in my neighbourhood I'd be there every day anyway :)
1/6/11 9:58 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
Oh, and does anyone know who the dude on the top left is? Can't tell from that.
1/6/11 10:01 AM
jwalker12

I had to stop because my job simply didn't let me get to training and at 90 squid a month I would get so fired up and angry at my job and the training hours and the price and my lack of progress, it wasn't good for my blood pressure. And I'm a chilled out guy. So I had to stop. Good new is I'm about to get made redundant and so I'll be able to pull out the gi and throw down a months worth of money and really get my money's worth, such fortune to have his gym so nearby. Thanks for the pic.
1/6/11 10:10 AM
NoGi bear

Sorry mate I double posted this thread, seen it on twitter and posted it before making sure it wasn't already on, sorry mate I'll link this thread to it from mine Phone Post
1/6/11 10:12 AM
NoGi bear

Oh you already did it for me lol, sorry again mate Phone Post
1/6/11 10:15 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
NoGi bear -  Oh you already did it for me lol, sorry again mate Phone Post

No worries man, don't sweat it!

jwalker12 - I had to stop because my job simply didn't let me get to training and at 90 squid a month I would get so fired up and angry at my job and the training hours and the price and my lack of progress, it wasn't good for my blood pressure. And I'm a chilled out guy. So I had to stop. Good new is I'm about to get made redundant and so I'll be able to pull out the gi and throw down a months worth of money and really get my money's worth, such fortune to have his gym so nearby. Thanks for the pic.

Cool, good luck with finding employment again man - not a bad place to spend your out of work hours.
1/6/11 12:03 PM
billy914
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone posted this on a UK forum showing the rest of the guys there:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=16919001&l=dcbe692c3f&id=713045187

Among them Lucio "Lagarto" Rodriguez and even Joe Calzaghe for some reason. Even Britain's most famous MMA fighter, Alex Reid, joined in.

The amount of combined fighting knowledge in that room is insane- anyone there without some serious grappling ability would have been getting tooled during rolling. Shame it's probably a one off.

1/6/11 12:37 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how everyone talks about GSP being a huge welterweight, then you see him next to Pearson and realize the truth.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.