UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm a Fatass,ordering RUSHFIT! Follow me on the UG

7/16/12 4:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutaTAPINfan - do they serve healthy food in jail?

im wondering if its possible to simply lose weight by just being in jail. im guessing you drink only water there or are there soft drinks?

or maybe a sedentry lifestyle in the slammer only makes one fatter.
Read war machine's jail blog, interesting to put it nicely

http://freewarmachine.wordpress.com/jailblog/

7/16/12 5:02 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - If OP is in jail, he should've bought PrisonFIT. Have enough time to do 1000 burpees a day.

There's actually an excellent body weight only, full body, exercise program book called Convict Conditioning.

It was developed by a guy in prison.

I recommend it to anyone interesting in pushups/pullups/squats/body weight workouts, etc.
7/16/12 5:09 PM
PoundforPound
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

microMx -  regarding Rushfit, yeah I'm still doing it, gonna repeat week 4 because missed the cardio workouts last week (had to gave sex to wife)

but so far no more soreness, I'm getting more lets say 'fluid' with the movements, and something is happening to my traps and delts, the fight conditioning workout is pure fun

What size dumbbells are you using for it?
7/16/12 5:27 PM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECWCock - Fresh out of jail. I'll come back when I get my life straightened out.

Yes, I'm still a fatty, but I can now do 150 pushups and 300 situps in 5 and 4 sets, respectively.

I'll come back, hopefully one day soon, and by doing so will earn my place in the UG Hall Of Fame, relegating the hall of shame to the distant past.

LOL at you finally coming out of hiding, only to pretend you were in jail, all because you cannot handle the embarrassment of admitting you are too mentally weak, lazy and undisciplined to lose any weight (the same reason you put it on in the first place).

If anyone is confused, read this thread ...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2013527&page=1&pc=16
7/16/12 5:36 PM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

Damn why is everyone bashing this dude, he tried something and failed. So now everyone feels like they have the right to kick the man while he is down? I no its a lot to ask but jesus people have some decency. I realize its hard to be respectful on the internet cuz you can hide behind your computer screen but give me a break, you compared this man to a meth addict for fucks sake.
7/16/12 5:38 PM
HexRei

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - Damn why is everyone bashing this dude, he tried something and failed. So now everyone feels like they have the right to kick the man while he is down? I no its a lot to ask but jesus people have some decency. I realize its hard to be respectful on the internet cuz you can hide behind your computer screen but give me a break, you compared this man to a meth addict for fucks sake.

And now you are white knighting an obese middle-aged man. you must be really desperate for something warm and concave to put it in
7/16/12 5:39 PM
BaraoKix

OP is still as bitter as ever, new name though

GSP24 is ECWcockface
7/16/12 5:46 PM

HexRei - 
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - Damn why is everyone bashing this dude, he tried something and failed. So now everyone feels like they have the right to kick the man while he is down? I no its a lot to ask but jesus people have some decency. I realize its hard to be respectful on the internet cuz you can hide behind your computer screen but give me a break, you compared this man to a meth addict for fucks sake.

And now you are white knighting an obese middle-aged man. you must be really desperate for something warm and concave to put it in

Lol thank you for proving my point, instead of trying to worry about other peoples lives how about you get one. fuckin losers. You act like everything you have ever done in life you have succeeded in, if all you people can sit here and try and act like you have never fallen through on something you just lying to yourself
7/16/12 5:48 PM
HexRei

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - 
HexRei - 

Lol thank you for proving my point, instead of trying to worry about other peoples lives how about you get one. fuckin losers. You act like everything you have ever done in life you have succeeded in, if all you people can sit here and try and act like you have never fallen through on something you just lying to yourself

12'er gonna 12.
7/16/12 5:55 PM

^yes exactly me asking for you to have a little respect for someone I understand thats only because I havent been posting on this website long enough to drop down to your level and degrade a person. Im 22 and it took me quite a long time to finally get myself in shape and I failed many times till i finally stepped up got serious about eating right n got on a good work out plan. You act like you dont have one obese person in your family.. Im sure you dont go up to them and call them a fat fuck, so why do it here?
7/16/12 5:56 PM
HexRei

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - Im 22

That's perfect! He was saying how hopefully he'd be banging a college kid soon. I think you've got a shot.
7/16/12 6:02 PM

nice i was really lookin for some old man sausage to guzzle down, you trying to join three is not a crowd here friend!
7/16/12 7:47 PM
3 strikes
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/16/12 11:29 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BaraoKix -
OP is still as bitter as ever, new name though

GSP24 is ECWcockface
This is the truth? I called it way back! Phone Post
7/17/12 4:50 PM
3 strikes
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP whined and begged for a blue name so that he could post pictures of his progress, someone actually spent money and bought one for him, he also received plenty of great advice from various members only for OP to quit on the first week and deliver excuse after excuse.
7/17/12 5:08 PM
Halifax
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub'ed for curiosity.
7/17/12 5:21 PM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Halifax - sub'ed for curiosity.
. Phone Post
7/17/12 11:36 PM
lookoutaTAPINfan
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
lookoutaTAPINfan - do they serve healthy food in jail?

im wondering if its possible to simply lose weight by just being in jail. im guessing you drink only water there or are there soft drinks?

or maybe a sedentry lifestyle in the slammer only makes one fatter.
Read war machine's jail blog, interesting to put it nicely

http://freewarmachine.wordpress.com/jailblog/

thanks for the links Master!
7/17/12 11:50 PM
6 Late Hammerfists
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
8/2/12 12:48 PM
MountainMedic
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread took a strange turn
8/2/12 12:56 PM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub'd.. is ecwcock / gsp24 in jail now?
8/2/12 1:13 PM
MachidasBrew 209TT

WAIT HE QUIT AFTER A WEEK OMFG HAHAHAHAHA. Fuck! I'm a stoner who can go on diets longer than that! Phone Post
8/2/12 1:24 PM
SleepBomb

^ most people do. it takes some will power to do this shit and most people do not have it
8/2/12 2:45 PM
IHaveFAELEDAtSNBetting
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real hero in this thread was ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx Phone Post
8/2/12 2:52 PM
BaraoKix

GSP24 is OPs bloated re-incarnation...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.