UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm a Fatass,ordering RUSHFIT! Follow me on the UG

8/18/12 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Halifax
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you failed to read my last comment. However, with this response I'm going to assume the closet homosexual was closer to the truth then anything else. Sorry bro, not into guys. Email to a mod? A computer illiterate homosexual as well?
8/18/12 3:23 PM
jmacdoug
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate fat spineless quitters
8/18/12 3:24 PM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO at halifax too afraid to post his own picture, yet demanding others to do so. hilarious hypocrisy. I wonder if thats another one of ecwcocks account.
8/18/12 3:28 PM
BaraoKix

Halifax, GSP24 and ECWcock all have the same spineless tendencies.

Would have wrote "gutless", but that would be the wrong choice of wording...
8/18/12 3:32 PM
Halifax
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah there we go, all the common UG trolls annoyed. /check.

Each seeming to lack reading/writing/computer literacy. /check.

Exposed what seems to be a closet homosexual. /check.

Off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day, although I am guilty of being curious to where the tolls will go next with this.

Will check in later to see if any of you trolls pony up and post anything worth reading.
8/18/12 3:43 PM
HexRei

my god, this is better drama than Breaking Bad
8/18/12 4:22 PM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is the genital wart of the ug Phone Post
8/18/12 4:28 PM
BaraoKix

blupitt -  He is the genital wart of the ug Phone Post

#UGgenitalWartGSP24
8/18/12 8:02 PM
Halifax

Eh, check my post history or ask a mod to compare my IP address. I am clearly no troll, the OP, or gsp24. However I can't help but wonder where each of you have developed the pride to call him out for being fat. I'm going to sit here watch some SF card, have a few beers.

I'll wait to see if any of you trolls can do anything aside from ask me to do what I've originally called you each out on.
I await you clever insults and attempts to flip the script.

8/18/12 8:21 PM
DeuceDroppin

billywadd -
Halifax - I think you failed to read my last comment. However, with this response I'm going to assume the closet homosexual was closer to the truth then anything else. Sorry bro, not into guys. Email to a mod? A computer illiterate homosexual as well?
Yes. Not too good at tech shit. But i can walk on a treadmill and chop wood.

Youre full of shit. GTFO if you dont accept. Bottom line. Phone Post
I've tried this same shit a million times on here. None of these cock-fags are willing to step out from behind the keyboard. It's always funny though when you step up and then all the sudden they take another angle and start calling you a fag and shit like that. Fucking pathetic losers. Phone Post
1/4/13 2:00 AM
Triple_B
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lives on a farm, has spent time in prison, but can't get in shape..........

Flabbergasted........
1/4/13 6:46 PM
DamirioN
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally finished reading all of the posts/pages. What a fucking rollercoaster/trainwreck.
1/4/13 7:22 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamirioN - Finally finished reading all of the posts/pages. What a fucking rollercoaster/trainwreck.

me too. and good god yes, what a mess.
1/4/13 7:23 PM
kingjames100
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO goddamn
1/4/13 8:16 PM
Blazing Knees

So the OP is in jail and still fat?
1/4/13 10:23 PM
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skipped this post many times. Figure ill read it now. Save for when I get home. Phone Post
1/4/13 10:29 PM
AlphaSlap
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple_B - Lives on a farm, has spent time in prison, but can't get in shape..........

Flabbergasted........

Lol
1/4/13 10:34 PM
Neil McCauley

Blazing Knees - So the OP is in jail and still fat?

never went to jail, still fat...

no just gave up that account to post under "GSP24"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2013527&page=1&pc=16

1/4/13 10:43 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a great thread, I'm disappointed in OP though obviously.
1/5/13 12:09 PM
Triple_B
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do all of these out of shape people feel the need to start a program?

Just keep it simple. Try running 1 mile in 10 minutes. Do 1 dead hang pullup with good form. Do 10-20 perfect pushups. These are easily obtainable fitness goals with a little practice and they don't require you to shell out money and actually make you healthier.

A guy that has never worked out consistently in his life jumping right into circuit training or something like that is a sure way to increase the chances of failure.

If you want to try weights, but are embarrassed going to the gym and don't want to buy an expensive weight go to Sears or Walmart and pick up a 45lb plate with grip handles. You can get the best workout of your life in your back yard and become much leaner.
1/5/13 12:16 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple_B - Why do all of these out of shape people feel the need to start a program?

Just keep it simple. Try running 1 mile in 10 minutes. Do 1 dead hang pullup with good form. Do 10-20 perfect pushups. These are easily obtainable fitness goals with a little practice and they don't require you to shell out money and actually make you healthier.

A guy that has never worked out consistently in his life jumping right into circuit training or something like that is a sure way to increase the chances of failure.

If you want to try weights, but are embarrassed going to the gym and don't want to buy an expensive weight go to Sears or Walmart and pick up a 45lb plate with grip handles. You can get the best workout of your life in your back yard and become much leaner.

It's because they need to feel like someone's in it with them for starters. It goes a whole lot deeper than that. though. Some people absolutely cannot motivate themselves without spending a buck. Also, you do realize that 85% of the people that buy this kind of shit lose interest after less than 6 weeks. It's hard, nobody can do it for you, GSP is not in your living room making you do it. For some people, the very excitement of the purchase can motivate them to start working out, but then lose interest shortly thereafter.

I dunno, I used to work out on a daily basis. For many years in fact. I'm not really overweight, but I could stand to be in shape. I'm not judging anyone - I find it hard to motivate myself after hard days work too.

1/5/13 1:02 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing people need to realize is that fitness is fitness. It doesnt change. the shit that worked 50 years ago still works today. in fact the shit thats out today is the same shit people in the know were doing 50 years ago!

you dont need all this fancy gimic shit... its all just the re-branding of the same ol shit just to make money and come off as some type of guru

Eat well, exercise.... do ANYTHING! Most people would be fine just starting with that
1/5/13 1:38 PM
yellow's Tap In
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The weight loss industry is a total racket, most exercise equipment is behind boxes in peoples garages
1/5/13 2:03 PM
Avenged MOFO

I think p90x I hear is better Phone Post
1/5/13 3:17 PM
Res ispa loquitur
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/13 3:17 PM

This .thread is awesome. Fucking fatass.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.