UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm a Fatass,ordering RUSHFIT! Follow me on the UG

1/5/13 3:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to say I agree with Halifax and want to let him know he's not crazy.

I totally see where you're coming from. And I haven't ridiculed people on here for how they look, and on the flipside, I wouldn't be made fun of for my physique.

Halifax basically said that those who are quick to ridicule someone else, why not post your own pics?  That was the challenge. Asking him to post a pic is tucking. He's not the one ridiculing someone for how they look.

voted up hf.  and i know what I voted up is from august, oh well.

2/12/13 9:55 PM
Jmadd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just read this whole thread. honestly i thought he was a troll ever since he said he ate 4 taco bell fresco burritos and 40's of king cobra.

on the other hand i want to get in shape too. i was doing good and working out every day but somehow just fell off after like 6 months of working out 4-5 times a week. i felt the machines i was working out on just had me at a plateau and i wasnt making any progress. havent worked out consistently in like 4 months. i wanna get back into it.

does anybody have a simple bodyweight program i could use? please explain if u do, im kind of a noob and haven't worked out seriously since i was in high school football.

im about 6'1" 185ish, was skinny at 150 for a long time but slowly got up to where im at now. i hardly ever eat red meat unless its deer, i buy chicken breast and lots of broccoli and green beans and eat oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter and some fruit for breakfast. try to stay away from fast food and flour as much as possible.

what is a quick workout that i can do?
and where is ECWcock?
2/13/13 6:55 PM
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG, this thread again. LOL.
2/16/13 9:04 AM
yusul
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jmadd - i just read this whole thread. honestly i thought he was a troll ever since he said he ate 4 taco bell fresco burritos and 40's of king cobra.

on the other hand i want to get in shape too. i was doing good and working out every day but somehow just fell off after like 6 months of working out 4-5 times a week. i felt the machines i was working out on just had me at a plateau and i wasnt making any progress. havent worked out consistently in like 4 months. i wanna get back into it.

does anybody have a simple bodyweight program i could use? please explain if u do, im kind of a noob and haven't worked out seriously since i was in high school football.

im about 6'1" 185ish, was skinny at 150 for a long time but slowly got up to where im at now. i hardly ever eat red meat unless its deer, i buy chicken breast and lots of broccoli and green beans and eat oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter and some fruit for breakfast. try to stay away from fast food and flour as much as possible.

what is a quick workout that i can do?
and where is ECWcock?

http://www.trainforstrength.com/

scrapper used to post in the s and c forum, but i don't know about now.
9/22/13 1:19 AM
ECWCock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still a fatty.

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
9/22/13 1:22 AM
BRZ

ECWCock - I'm still a fatty.

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
Thanks for the update Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 1:46 AM
RONINXOM
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
Lol Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 1:48 AM
Captain Kook
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's the property. I remember it being damaged by the hurricane(?).

I had Jones 3-2. 2-4-5.
9/22/13 1:51 AM
ECWCock

Turned it into lumber.
9/22/13 1:54 AM
Galanis
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol

9/22/13 1:56 AM
MountainMedic
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
Figured you'd slip this one in while the ug goes into meltdown mode over jones/gus?

I like your style. Phone Post
9/22/13 1:58 AM
ECWCock

Edited: 09/22/13 1:58 AM
Exactly!
9/22/13 2:06 AM
Alumynabjj

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
Lol Phone Post
9/22/13 2:13 AM
TexDeuce
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
Sad Phone Post
9/22/13 2:24 AM
kingjames100
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I saw this thread bumped, I thought OP would have a success story. RIP
9/22/13 4:29 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quit.

I had the Swede 3-2.
Good seeing you post again ... If you work at it you'll lose weight for sure ... I'd say not to set your goals to high at first work slow into it ... Best I luck to ya ... Vu Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 6:49 AM
craig123
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 12:02 PM
ECWCock

I'm not going back to read the last year or more's worth of posts because I don't need to be reminded of my failures.

I'm a seasoned Pro at the internets and the UG. A legend in my own mind.

But I made a huge mistake making this public. I did not then, nor do I now, have the will power to stick to a lifestyle change. I'll continue to try, and eventually maybe turn this debacle into a success story that will go down in UG Lore.

If you've supported me, I thank you. If you've been in my shoes yourself, you know there is always the dauntingly high chance of failure. My advice to you: don't make it public unless you are sure that a public outing will be the proper motivation to push you to you health goals.

This was my mistake. I came forward, all sure of myself that this would be proper motivation. I was wrong, and after much dismay, left the UG in shame; spent some time in County Lockup for a crime I only slightly commited; had another kid.

Leaving the UG after being addicted to posting here (27k posts!) was tough, and coming back may be even tougher.

I did take a blue name I ended up not earning. When the money situation rights itself, I'll right that wrong.

The new posters I'd guess have heard of the Legend of ECWCock. Hope you enjoyed your laugh. I probably missed some good stories on here.

For the record, I have, and have had only one screen name. And yes, I have been in self-imposed Exile for a long, long time.

I think that covers everything.
9/22/13 12:09 PM
MountainMedic
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECWCock - I'm not going back to read the last year or more's worth of posts because I don't need to be reminded of my failures.

But I made a huge mistake making this public. I did not then, nor do I now, have the will power to stick to a lifestyle change. I'll continue to try, and eventually maybe turn this debacle into a success story that will go down in UG Lore.

If you've supported me, I thank you. If you've been in my shoes yourself, you know there is always the dauntingly high chance of failure. My advice to you: don't make it public unless you are sure that a public outing will be the proper motivation to push you to you health goals.

This was my mistake. I came forward, all sure of myself that this would be proper motivation. I was wrong, and after much dismay, left the UG in shame; spent some time in County Lockup for a crime I only slightly commited; had another kid.

Leaving the UG after being addicted to posting here (27k posts!) was tough, and coming back may be even tougher.

I did take a blue name I ended up not earning. When the money situation rights itself, I'll right that wrong.

The new posters I'd guess have heard of the Legend of ECWCock. Hope you enjoyed your laugh. I probably missed some good stories on here.

For the record, I have, and have had only one screen name. And yes, I have been in self-imposed Exile for a long, long time.

Tell us your jail story. Congrats on the new kid. Phone Post
9/22/13 12:16 PM
ECWCock

Not much of a story. I was picked up on a an outstanding warrant for child support---for a kid that lived with me! Too bad I don't have any butt rape pics to post.
9/22/13 12:19 PM
FightSpace
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
ECWCock - I'm not going back to read the last year or more's worth of posts because I don't need to be reminded of my failures.

Tell us your jail story. Congrats on the new kid. Phone Post
Two sentences that maybe should never go together... Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 12:27 PM
sockeye
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hang in there Mr.ECWcock Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 12:44 PM
fightsfan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah hang in there man, appreciate your honesty.

Ive always been leery of the burn all bridges and announce your plans theory so you have to bring them to fruition and it did not work out in this instance.

You can still find the motivation at some point to do it successfully you just have not crystallized the desire yet.

Congrats on the kid, that might end up being your motivation.

Welcome back, and congrats on staying away as that can be difficult too.
9/22/13 1:33 PM
Mihow
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey-yo for a fellow fatass Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 1:48 PM
Jacks Wasted Life
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can still get it done - just make small, sustainable lifestyle changes instead of trying to do everything at once.

Start by walking 15 minutes every day for 3 weeks. Then up it to 30 minutes a day for another 3 weeks. At that point come back to the thread and people can help you with another small exercise/dietary change that you can make a habit.

Eventually you will get where you want to be but it is going to take some patience to make real behavioural changes. Good luck! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.