HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol this thread again?
9/22/13 6:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Neil McCauley

Neil McCauley - 
Blazing Knees - So the OP is in jail and still fat?

never went to jail, still fat...

no just gave up that account to post under "GSP24"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2013527&page=1&pc=16

looks like the OP had enough liquid courage last night to return with some more bullshit LOL
9/22/13 7:06 PM
Animal Mother

I hope this fucker gets banned, I did for accounts I barely ever posted in. Phone Post 3.0
9/22/13 7:06 PM
Animal Mother

And 1 that wasn't even mine. Phone Post 3.0
9/23/13 9:17 AM
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - lol this thread again?

LOL, THIS.
9/24/13 10:00 AM
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm guessing your stint in lockup was for theft... you did steal that blue name from some gullible OGer.
9/24/13 12:38 PM
Pernicious
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - I'm guessing your stint in lockup was for theft... you did steal that blue name from some gullible OGer.

Fuck teh OG. Kirik should delete that shit.

Cock, don't worry about the blue name, as far as I'm concerned. That ship has sailed. Maybe pay it forward to somebody who needs it. Because clearly anyone who NEEDS a blue is a sorry sod indeed.
9/24/13 6:06 PM
ECWCock

Thanks, Pernicious.

I most certainly will.
9/24/13 10:36 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe I just saw this thread in my subs...

I was in on page one. It was a hilarious thread at times.
9/25/13 1:08 PM
hackett
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AceAtGSU - Can't believe I just saw this thread in my subs...

I was in on page one. It was a hilarious thread at times.

Yeah, as I recall the poor kid had an awful lifestyle and was eating taco bell twice a day and pounding back alcohol every night.

A UG faithful crossfitter told him to start eating three pounds of broccoli a day.

So... yeah.

9/25/13 1:53 PM
NegoVeio

In for Jail Story. 

Epic Threat Comeback. LOL

9/25/13 2:09 PM
DrMcTeepyourface
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
9/26/13 9:12 AM
Triple_B
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECWCock - I'm not going back to read the last year or more's worth of posts because I don't need to be reminded of my failures.

I'm a seasoned Pro at the internets and the UG. A legend in my own mind.

But I made a huge mistake making this public. I did not then, nor do I now, have the will power to stick to a lifestyle change. I'll continue to try, and eventually maybe turn this debacle into a success story that will go down in UG Lore.

If you've supported me, I thank you. If you've been in my shoes yourself, you know there is always the dauntingly high chance of failure. My advice to you: don't make it public unless you are sure that a public outing will be the proper motivation to push you to you health goals.

This was my mistake. I came forward, all sure of myself that this would be proper motivation. I was wrong, and after much dismay, left the UG in shame; spent some time in County Lockup for a crime I only slightly commited; had another kid.

Leaving the UG after being addicted to posting here (27k posts!) was tough, and coming back may be even tougher.

I did take a blue name I ended up not earning. When the money situation rights itself, I'll right that wrong.

The new posters I'd guess have heard of the Legend of ECWCock. Hope you enjoyed your laugh. I probably missed some good stories on here.

For the record, I have, and have had only one screen name. And yes, I have been in self-imposed Exile for a long, long time.

I think that covers everything.

"Putting myself out there was a huge mistake, but here is a detailed paragraph summarizing my personal shortcomings and what's been going on in my life lately. I also plan on turning things around one day."

10/1/13 5:43 PM
UFCJudgesRule
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorite threads ever.. Forgot about this gem Phone Post 3.0
10/3/13 10:57 PM
ECWCock

Happy to entertain.
10/4/13 4:20 AM
Ben Gardners boat
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In to read later. All the best op. Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 9:13 AM
Eric Bloodaxe
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECWCock - I'm not going back to read the last year or more's worth of posts because I don't need to be reminded of my failures.

But I made a huge mistake making this public. I did not then, nor do I now, have the will power to stick to a lifestyle change. I'll continue to try, and eventually maybe turn this debacle into a success story that will go down in UG Lore.

If you've supported me, I thank you. If you've been in my shoes yourself, you know there is always the dauntingly high chance of failure. My advice to you: don't make it public unless you are sure that a public outing will be the proper motivation to push you to you health goals.

This was my mistake. I came forward, all sure of myself that this would be proper motivation. I was wrong, and after much dismay, left the UG in shame; spent some time in County Lockup for a crime I only slightly commited; had another kid.

Leaving the UG after being addicted to posting here (27k posts!) was tough, and coming back may be even tougher.

I did take a blue name I ended up not earning. When the money situation rights itself, I'll right that wrong.

The new posters I'd guess have heard of the Legend of ECWCock. Hope you enjoyed your laugh. I probably missed some good stories on here.

For the record, I have, and have had only one screen name. And yes, I have been in self-imposed Exile for a long, long time.

Two thoughts that pops into my mind.

1. Why do people find it that hard to change lifestyles if they wanna? Just don't put garbage into your mouth + Do a couple of long walks a week and build on that = Immediate results.

2. How do you get so broke you have to save up the money for a blue name?

All the best anyway. 

10/4/13 10:33 AM
MountainMedic
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECWCock - Happy to entertain.
Hey cock-

I just wanted to remind you that each day is a chance to start over & that change doesn't have to be drastic to matter. Small steps still get you there, it just takes longer.

You can change your ways if you want to. Phone Post
10/4/13 10:56 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eric Bloodaxe -

Two thoughts that pops into my mind.

1. Why do people find it that hard to change lifestyles if they wanna? Just don't put garbage into your mouth + Do a couple of long walks a week and build on that = Immediate results.

2. How do you get so broke you have to save up the money for a blue name?

All the best anyway. 

I do not mean to come off as rude, but they both can be answered by : lack of self discpline Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 6:31 PM
ECWCock

^So true. A few days are easy. After that takes some gumption.
10/4/13 6:55 PM
XFactah416
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/04/13 6:59 PM
Everything you said is true MountainMedic.

However, what you said at the end was the most important: "You can change your ways if you want to."

And he doesn't want to. Talk is cheap. People say they're ready to makes changes, two weeks come and then you can hear this same person going blah blah blah with some sob story in between as to why they didn't change. If he did want to change, he would've already made the changes needed and results would happen. And as the saying goes, you can't help people who don't want to help themselves.
10/4/13 10:51 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
ECWCock - Happy to entertain.
Hey cock-

I just wanted to remind you that each day is a chance to start over & that change doesn't have to be drastic to matter. Small steps still get you there, it just takes longer.

You can change your ways if you want to. Phone Post
. Vu Phone Post 3.0
10/4/13 10:59 PM
Rudi

Op = the UG's imploze? Phone Post
10/4/13 11:22 PM
Sugarfoot
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a fatass, and trane, but i ordered rushfit and never use it. I'll give it a shot tomorrow morning. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 12:26 AM
JoshSanchez
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.