UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm a Fatass,ordering RUSHFIT! Follow me on the UG

2/1/11 12:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECWCock -  

I went shopping yesterday and bought some food.

I bought eggs, turkey bacon and 14 grain bread for breakfast.  I boiled the eggs but still need to cook up the bacon.  Will do this tomorrow.

Be sure to read the labels on the bacon you buy. Some Turkey bacon is actually worse for you than regular bacon. Don't just compare the fat and calories though. Take a look also at the ingredients list and make sure you know what you are buying. Many Turkey bacon products are loaded with additives and other crap.

Personally, I buy regular bacon (low sodium) and make sure to soak up as much grease as possible. I also try to avoid eating a whole pack at a time. That part I'm still working on though. :)
2/1/11 12:37 PM
CanadaGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a nice face, stick with it and you will be slaying college chicks in no time!!
2/1/11 1:05 PM
Mark Hunter
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steamfitter -  good luck!

I don't know why this caught me off guard, but I just laughed until I cried. That's wrong.
2/1/11 5:41 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JohnnyLawrence - 
ECWCock -  

I bought eggs,<b> turkey bacon</b> and 14 grain bread for breakfast.  I boiled the eggs but still need to cook up the bacon.  Will do this tomorrow.

Be sure to read the labels on the bacon you buy. Some Turkey bacon is actually worse for you than regular bacon. Don't just compare the fat and calories though. Take a look also at the ingredients list and make sure you know what you are buying. Many Turkey bacon products are loaded with additives and other crap.

Personally, I buy regular bacon (low sodium) and make sure to soak up as much grease as possible. I also try to avoid eating a whole pack at a time. That part I'm still working on though. :)<br type="_moz" />

Turkey bacon is made from mechanically separated reformed meat :/
2/1/11 6:26 PM
FingerorMoon
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmmmmmmmmm mechanical separated reformed meat
2/1/11 6:51 PM
DueceDroppin

ECWCock -  I love Taco Bell.  They have a diet bean burrito called a Fresco.  99 cents.  350 calories.  The first few days of the diet I was eating 2 early in the day (700 calories) and 2 for supper (another 700 calories).  Grand total for the day is 1400 calories plus whatever calories are in my whey protien shake that I do pre and post workout.

I bought eggs, turkey bacon and 14 grain bread for breakfast.  I boiled the eggs but still need to cook up the bacon.  Will do this tomorrow.

*****I've heard conflicting advice on boiled eggs.  Should I eat the yellow with the whites or not?

I bought some cans of Healthy Choice Chicken noodle soup to eat during the day.  I bought some 73/27 ground beef that I will cook and rinse off the fat myself.  I'm going to put two tablespoons in the soup to add protien.

I bought some can beans for my veggies that I will insert in somewhere.

Bananas will be inhaled post workout along with whey protein shakes.

For supper, I'll eat whatever is laying around the house that I think fits in the calories that I have left.  Or I may get two Fresco Burritos.

Bro your diet still sucks ass!! Like terrible!! If you are going to go through all of this effort, you might as well eat right too. I'm 200lbs and have went from 192# @ 13% BF to 200 @ 7% in recent months. Here is what goes into my body on a daily basis, and it's pretty spot on. Also, since I eat so clean overall, and am very active, I cheat quite a bit.

1 lb grilled chicken
6-7 cups broccoli
2 cups almond milk
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 avacado
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tbs olive oil
2 scoops protein powder

And a recovery drink with BCAAs and small amount of protein powder after I workout.

Total is about 2500 calories, and like I said I cheat quite a bit. Your diet may be better than what it used to be but it is still horrible. I hope mine can help you as a reference to get on track.
2/1/11 6:55 PM
DueceDroppin

And oh yeah...I take a multi vitamin, vit-D, B complex, fish oil, and a lot of water.
2/1/11 7:07 PM
fightsfan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, you have your work cut out for you but you can do it.

Thats a pretty serious boiler you need to work off, dayum
2/1/11 7:37 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try not to take too much advice from the guys here who are clearly not dietitians, everyones body makeup and goals are different so a different diet is required. No one here knows your medical history, etc. You are going for weight loss so lower your calorie intake, which you already did, but make sure you are also taking in nutrient rich food so you have energy to workout.

Also I would not stick with those burritos your eating, no matter what taco bell says there is no way that shit is good for you.

Congrats though on making changes and I will continue to follow.
2/1/11 7:39 PM
ECWCock

DueceDroppin - 
Bro your diet still sucks ass!! Like terrible!! If you are going to go through all of this effort, you might as well eat right too. I'm 200lbs and have went from 192# @ 13% BF to 200 @ 7% in recent months. Here is what goes into my body on a daily basis, and it's pretty spot on. Also, since I eat so clean overall, and am very active, I cheat quite a bit.

1 lb grilled chicken
6-7 cups broccoli
2 cups almond milk
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 avacado
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tbs olive oil
2 scoops protein powder

And a recovery drink with BCAAs and small amount of protein powder after I workout.

Total is about 2500 calories, and like I said I cheat quite a bit. Your diet may be better than what it used to be but it is still horrible. I hope mine can help you as a reference to get on track.

What is that? A recipe?
2/1/11 7:40 PM
ECWCock

AceAtGSU - Try not to take too much advice from the guys here who are clearly not dietitians, everyones body makeup and goals are different so a different diet is required. No one here knows your medical history, etc. You are going for weight loss so lower your calorie intake, which you already did, but make sure you are also taking in nutrient rich food so you have energy to workout.

Also I would not stick with those burritos your eating, no matter what taco bell says there is no way that shit is good for you.

Yeah, as you can tell, the objective is weight loss and let the workouts tone me up.  Very simple goals.

2/1/11 7:47 PM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AceAtGSU - Try not to take too much advice from the guys here who are clearly not dietitians, everyones body makeup and goals are different so a different diet is required. No one here knows your medical history, etc. You are going for weight loss so lower your calorie intake, which you already did, but make sure you are also taking in nutrient rich food so you have energy to workout.

Very good post Ace.

I agree you should cut out the burritos as well. I think its good that you're starting to get a feel for your daily calorie intake. However, if you take it one step further and look at the source of those calories, it will definitely speed up your results.

2/1/11 8:10 PM
DueceDroppin

ECWCock - 
DueceDroppin - 

1 lb grilled chicken
6-7 cups broccoli
2 cups almond milk
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 avacado
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tbs olive oil
2 scoops protein powder

What is that? A recipe?

1 lb grilled chicken
6-7 cups broccoli
1/2 avacado
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tbs olive oil

^^^^ This is. I mix it all together in a large zip lock (tupperware) container and eat as I get hungry.

For breakfast I have a protein shake with 1 cup almond milk, ice, water (2 cups total liquids), 1 scoop of protein powder, and 1 cup of oatmeal all blended together. I have the same thing before bed but without the oatmeal. I eat the other 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the evening before my workout, or if I'm not training, just when I get hungry.

I'm not telling you to do what I do, just giving you a good reference and YES this is a good meal plan.

You have almost no greens in your diet. Green veggies are your friend.
2/1/11 8:39 PM
ironoak

ttt Phone Post
2/1/11 9:36 PM
ECWCock

Just finished Day 6!!!

I walked 2.05 miles in 30 minutes---don't laugh too hard, that 's GREAT for a fattie!

Tonight I did my dvd.  I haven't struggled this bad since Day 1.  I think I spent equal time between doing the workout correctly and being a fatigued, out of shape disgusting fatbody who was bent over out of breath and close to puking..  I think it finally caught up with me.

Tomorrow is a rest day.

Couldn't have come at a better time.
2/2/11 7:11 AM
Blazing Knees

ECWCock - 
Blazing Knees -  Moar pics.

I want to see those chicken legs!

What exactly are you craving?  I can show you the deep stretch marks on my upper inner thighs if I get enough requests.  Or were you wanting Tapout-type material?
Tapout + chicken legs = fap
lol

2/2/11 8:29 AM
JudOWNED
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DueceDroppin - 

1 lb grilled chicken
6-7 cups broccoli
2 cups almond milk
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 avacado
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tbs olive oil
2 scoops protein powder

Dude, what the hell is that? By my count that's about 1500 calories. Not even CLOSE to 2500.
2/2/11 9:14 AM
DueceDroppin

JudOWNED - 
DueceDroppin - 

1 lb grilled chicken
6-7 cups broccoli
2 cups almond milk
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 avacado
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup golden raisins
2 tbs olive oil
2 scoops protein powder

Dude, what the hell is that? By my count that's about 1500 calories. Not even CLOSE to 2500.

"Dude, what the hell is that?"
^^ A damn good, healthy meal. You should try it.

"By my count that's about 1500 calories. Not even CLOSE to 2500."
^^ http://tutoring.sylvanlearning.com/elementary_math_programs.cfm

^^^ Try this place out. I selected the program that will help you. You will just need to go to the site and figure out where one is in your area. Best wishes.

1 lb grilled chicken - 520 cal
6-7 cups broccoli - 434 cal
2 cups almond milk - 60 cal
1 1/2 cups oatmeal - 450 cal
1/2 avocado - 145 cal
1/4 cup walnuts - 164 cal
1/4 cup golden raisins - 130 cal
2 tbs olive oil - 120 cal
2 scoops protein powder - 240 cal
recovery drink - 180 cal

2443 total calories
2/2/11 9:31 AM
JudOWNED
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Son of a...! I'll be checking out that link you gave me. http://tutoring.sylvanlearning.com/elementary_math_programs.cfm lol!
2/2/11 9:35 AM
DueceDroppin

JudOWNED - Son of a...! I'll be checking out that link you gave me. http://tutoring.sylvanlearning.com/elementary_math_programs.cfm lol!

Hahaha...It's all good bro. Now try the meal! :)
2/2/11 9:37 AM
DueceDroppin

ALSO...Nice for a change to be able to give some sarcasm back and not get into a troll fight. Rare here. Respect!
2/2/11 10:06 AM
JudOWNED

No problem bro. I sensed no malice, and I was clearly (and horribly) wrong! lol Gotta man up.
2/2/11 10:10 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -  ECW, if you want any help with meals or ideas for tasty, but healthy meals feel free to PM me. I cooked for someone who lost over 100lbs. Keep it up

Post some of them here if you don't mind I always like learning new healthy ideas.
2/2/11 12:28 PM
crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/2/11 5:06 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jsteven - 
Bobby Lupo -  ECW, if you want any help with meals or ideas for tasty, but healthy meals feel free to PM me. I cooked for someone who lost over 100lbs. Keep it up

Post some of them here if you don't mind I always like learning new healthy ideas.

Meal ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.