UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm a Fatass,ordering RUSHFIT! Follow me on the UG

2/2/11 11:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ECWCock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I PM'd Lupo.  He will post his tips here on this thread...........hopefully.
2/3/11 3:01 AM
Captain America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for more weight loss! You're an inspiration ECW Phone Post
2/3/11 5:06 AM
MountainMedic
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

last time i checked, a TB burrito is the single UNHEALTHIEST thing on their menu. insane amt of fat in those beans & no fresco topping can change that.

try this instead-i cook up 2lbs of very lean ground turkey w/taco seasoning. add a can of black beans & a can of corn. i freeze half of it for later. low fat tortillas, chopped tomatoes & onions, hot sauce of choice.
healthy & easy. sometimes I will do the production line and make a ton of burritos and then freeze those.

you are awesome! i see too many people everyday that have just given up on a healthier life, like it isn't even possible or something.
2/3/11 9:10 AM
JudOWNED
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread. It's inspiring me. I already eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day and try to stay with whole grains and lean protein. But I get really lazy about it and end up not always eating that clean. Today for my first 2 meals, I made up 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal with 2 scoops whey powder, some frozen blueberries and honey. Off to a great start!
2/3/11 9:25 AM
Jsteven
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -  Breakfast burrito

1 can pinto, black or kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 small can diced tomatoes,drained and rinsed 
4oz ground turkey
1t chili powder
1/2t Smoked paprkia
2 scallions thinly sliced
1/3 cup eg beaters

This sounds perfect, I always like finding new ideas to keep the diet healthy but add some variety.  I get burnt out on eating the same thing every day.
2/3/11 11:58 AM
Yer_Momma
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep it up, ECWCock!! I'm rootin for ya, man!

and in the intrest of full disclosure, I usually read your name as "ewwww - cock".
2/3/11 12:14 PM
Stackdoe
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1T natural peanut butter, 1 banana, 1/c c water, 1 stevia or splenda. Blend it

Just add a scoop of frozen mixed berries and you have no need for a sweetener. This is exactly my current breakfast smoothie
2/3/11 5:35 PM
HexRei

yea, but cmon playa, its stevia.
2/3/11 5:40 PM
AmericanPsychoMMA

Todays update Ecock?
2/3/11 5:46 PM
futon1
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think today was his rest day.
2/3/11 5:48 PM
HexRei

^^^^it takes a lot of energy to be a fatty, you need the rest.
2/3/11 10:43 PM
Pernicious
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just checking in to see if you're still fat or not. :)
2/3/11 11:22 PM
5 for fighting
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/4/11 1:05 AM
mumbleBEE

Eating fat doesnt make you fat. The right kinds are super good for you.
2/4/11 1:13 AM
ECWCock

Actually Wednesday was my rest day.  Today I was supposed to do a workout, the hardest one, but couldn't due to working till now.

So tomorrow is a cardio day only.  I'll do todays workout in the morning and the cardio tomorrow night.
2/4/11 1:13 AM
hugomma
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the recipes, Lupo wish I had more votes for you.
2/4/11 1:18 AM
inf0
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whole grain brown rice + refried beans + hot sauce = profit

2/4/11 2:38 AM
JerodR
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hats off to you for posting all of this and trying to better yourself. Good for you.

Now, I am seeing all these recipes for healthy meals and thinking we really need a thread just dedicated to nothing but healthy meal idea's. Sounds like it could be one hell of a thread. I know it is an MMA forum but anybody trying to get healthy or train could sure use them.
2/4/11 2:53 AM
MountainMedic
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need a GrubGround

2/4/11 11:17 AM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 

we need a GrubGround

2/4/11 11:34 AM
Jsteven
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - whole grain brown rice + refried beans + hot sauce = profit

I'd go with black, pinto, or kidney over refried, but thats just me.
2/5/11 5:49 PM
hackett
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AceAtGSU - Try not to take too much advice from the guys here who are clearly not dietitians, everyones body makeup and goals are different so a different diet is required. No one here knows your medical history, etc. You are going for weight loss so lower your calorie intake, which you already did, but make sure you are also taking in nutrient rich food so you have energy to workout.

Also I would not stick with those burritos your eating, no matter what taco bell says there is no way that shit is good for you.

Congrats though on making changes and I will continue to follow.

This is a good post.

You don't have to eat seven cups of broccoli a day to be healthy. Holy crap that's a lot of broccoli.

Good luck bro

TH
2/5/11 7:20 PM
DueceDroppin

hackett - 
AceAtGSU - Try not to take too much advice from the guys here who are clearly not dietitians, everyones body makeup and goals are different so a different diet is required. No one here knows your medical history, etc. You are going for weight loss so lower your calorie intake, which you already did, but make sure you are also taking in nutrient rich food so you have energy to workout.

Also I would not stick with those burritos your eating, no matter what taco bell says there is no way that shit is good for you.

Congrats though on making changes and I will continue to follow.

This is a good post.

You don't have to eat seven cups of broccoli a day to be healthy. Holy crap that's a lot of broccoli.

Good luck bro

TH

Since this is geared at me I'll respond. So this guy has no greens in his diet and you are encouraging him to not listen to someone who is 36 y/o with 7% BF? I'm not telling anyone they have to eat what I do as I honestly don't give a fuck if the rest of the world is fat and unhealthy. On the other side of that, for whoever wants to listen I'm more than happy to share how I went from 192# @ 13% BF to 200# @ 7%.
2/5/11 8:50 PM
DueceDroppin

Sorry I kind of worded that funny. "I'm more than happy to share", being that I pretty much already did. Mostly with diet. I started Crossfit quite a few months ago and average about 2-3 days a week there and lately have been training NOGI only a day every week or two as I have a knee issue. I cheat a lot on my "diet" and am currently upping my calories as I'm leaning out more than I want. It's just funny to see tards on here arguing against a very well proportioned diet. Typical UG.
2/5/11 9:34 PM
mister_sticks
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thread. Good luck to the OP. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.