UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alex Jones DEFENDS Jacob Volkmann

1/8/11 4:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
frontrowbrian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/11 4:46 AM

download the podcast, go to the 1:02 mark.

-Summary

Jonathan from Kansas calls up and asks Alex if he heard about Volkmann calling out Obama

Alex says Volkmann was clearly challenging Obama to a sanctioned contest. Alex says "This is a sport. They wear gloves."

Alex says MMA is less dangerous than boxing. He goes on to state MMA is safer than NFL football

Alex says "Obama likes to run around like he's some sports icon so get in the ring Obama!"

Alex Says "The message is.... they know full well this guy (Volkmann) isn't planning anything violent. They (Secret Service) just wanted to go there and intimidate him to send a message 'You little people SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP and you don't talk about the puppet in Chief"

Then Alex plays Ariel's interview on the air

1/8/11 4:41 AM
elburrogrande
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone is getting a visit from the secret service.
1/8/11 4:46 AM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure you take the criticism of conservative America by Alex Jones equally?
1/8/11 4:48 AM
frontrowbrian

JOB - I'm sure you take the criticism of conservative America by Alex Jones equally?

He doesn't rip the true Conservatives. Only the paper ones
1/8/11 4:57 AM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - 
JOB - I'm sure you take the criticism of conservative America by Alex Jones equally?

He doesn't rip the true Conservatives. Only the paper ones

Examples of true Conservatives?
1/8/11 5:14 AM
Kliquid
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrideGP is The GAME - Volkman and Alex Jones are both idiots.

YEAH! Everyone should be afraid of Obama and his glorious power!

1/8/11 5:30 AM
K-Dub-"T"

1/8/11 5:49 AM
PTM2020
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
1/8/11 6:25 AM
frontrowbrian

how was Machete?
1/8/11 6:55 AM
JOB

It was shit imo.
1/8/11 7:08 AM
pickledsoylentgreen
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/11 7:11 AM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want you guys to know that Alex Jones is actually part of the "NWO". Even though a lot of shit on his site is true..he is a shill of the New World Order. Remember, they love to have control of both sides of everything especially politics (doesnt matter if its Democrats or Republicans, the masters stay the same). The real guys who are against the NWO are almost all dead!!
1/8/11 7:11 AM
pickledsoylentgreen
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kliquid - 

Or maybe they should just be fucking grown ups and treat their president with respect. Our country is filling up with nothing but a bunch of whiny little bitches.  
1/8/11 7:15 AM
frontrowbrian

Edited: 01/08/11 7:21 AM
gracie - I just want you guys to know that Alex Jones is actually part of the "NWO". Even though a lot of shit on his site is true..he is a shill of the New World Order. Remember, they love to have control of both sides of everything especially politics (doesnt matter if its Democrats or Republicans, the masters stay the same). The real guys who are against the NWO are almost all dead!!

yeah basically.... Kennedy and Lincoln were opposed to NWO/Rothschild's centralized banking and look what happened to them. The NWO almost got Andrew Jackson. It was a close call. Botched assassination attempt. President Garfield, a strong opponent of centralized banking, wasn't so lucky.

1/8/11 7:24 AM
Kliquid
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or maybe they should just be fucking grown ups and treat their president with respect. Our country is filling up with nothing but a bunch of whiny little bitches.  

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was a little sheep like yourself?

Bahhhhh!!
1/8/11 7:34 AM
frontrowbrian

pickledsoylentgreen - 
Kliquid - 

What has Barry Soetoro, Jr done to deserve respect?

1/8/11 7:36 AM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - 
gracie - I just want you guys to know that Alex Jones is actually part of the "NWO". Even though a lot of shit on his site is true..he is a shill of the New World Order. Remember, they love to have control of both sides of everything especially politics (doesnt matter if its Democrats or Republicans, the masters stay the same). The real guys who are against the NWO are almost all dead!!

yeah basically.... Kennedy and Lincoln were opposed to NWO/Rothschild's centralized banking and look what happened to them. The NWO almost got Andrew Jackson. It was a close call. Botched assassination attempt. President Garfield, a strong opponent of centralized banking, wasn't so lucky.

Right on bro, good to see there are other UG members that are enlightened to the conspiratorial view of history. Any of you guys a Freemason? I have been one for a few years now.
1/8/11 7:37 AM
gracie

Kliquid - 

Bahhhhh!!

Yeah!! Bahhh!! Bahhh!! Friggin sheep lol
1/8/11 7:40 AM
K-Dub-"T"

frontrowbrian -  how was Machete?

Didn't get a chance to watch it since I'm too busy preparing for the great race war of.... May, 2010.......
1/8/11 9:20 AM
Slapsymaxi
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ironic part..

Secret Service overreacts to Volkman.

Alex Jones overreacts to Secret Service.

1/8/11 9:30 AM
pickledsoylentgreen

Kliquid - 

Bahhhhh!!
yes.....because free thinking and respect have so much to do with each other............

1/8/11 9:31 AM
frontrowbrian

Outlets that have picked up the Volkmann/Barry Soetoro Jr story

Drudge Report
Fox News
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Huffington Post
USA Today
basically every newspaper in the state of Minnesota

Not bad publicity for someone who fought on the first fight of the non televised PRELIMS!

Volkmann just made himself a lot of money with sponsors. He's a name now.
1/8/11 9:47 AM
Oldboy

FRAT Warning

I can't believe people really buy into this conspiracy shit. The fucking Post Office can't even get my mail right and somehow there is an organization that is controlling the ENTIRE WORLD with complete accuracy and efficiency?

It's impossible to run a world wide conspiracy or New World Order. There are too many people and too many moving parts to ever realistically keep tabs on. Besides you have to take into account that people would be behind the NWO and people are capable of error, are lazy, overlook shit etc.

But I'm sure you'll call me a "sheep", cook up some crazy excuse for why conspiracy theories NEVER have ANY concrete evidence and keep believing your crazy bullshit.

You people are no better than all the assholes who throw crying fits and scream the world is going to end when watching Glenn Beck. You are all retarded doomsayers who don't have lives, so you create fantasy in a sad attempt to give your shitty existence some definition. Go back to playing Magic and quit trying to "enlighten" all of us who don't buy into nonsense.

I'm sick of Americans falling for whatever stupid bullshit gets told to them instead of using some fucking critical thinking. I fucking hate Neo Cons and how they are great at whining but know fuck all about gov't, I fucking hate conspiracy spouting pussy ass libs who know just as litte but I love how you are both too fucking stupid to realize you both want the same thing.
1/8/11 11:08 AM
OneSidedWar

I agree with Volkmann. And Alex Jones is a pimp who's not afraid to tear down this wannabe "ego" the government has.

Government, if you were a person i'd choke you till you pee'd yourself. Then, I'd pee on you.
1/8/11 11:11 AM
OneSidedWar

Oldboy- You are a fool. I would type an entire rebuttal but the opening sentence in your post states your relevant IQ and tarnished belief system. For your sake, I truly hope ignorance is bliss.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.