UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Friend of Nick Diaz speaks out RE: LayzieTheSavage

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/8/11 7:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamon Shakur
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nickgjj - ok heres my take, we all know nick will fight miller at 178, or in a gym, cmon we can all fairly agree on that, these guys are professional fighters who have both fought substantial opponents in their careers. Being scared of actually fighting at this point is certainly not an issue you here.

i don't see this fight happening anytime soon, nick is the champ and being the said champ, why would he want to add extra muscle to his current frame just have to cut it off after the fight to compete 13 pounds lighter? anyone who knows about cutting muscle knows that it sux.

now i'm not defending nick but realistically this fight probably will not happen until either miller comes down a little a or until nick is no longer the champ. i just cannot see this happening any other way, they both genuinely hate each other but they are both trying to protect their careers and as such their lively hood, this would be one of those fights that would make or break one or the other guys careers for quite a while as there is such large emotional investment into both of these fighters by the fans, (example look at this thread) and more than likely would not be lived down for a long time. or that they possible both don't want this fight as bad as they both say. the argument could be made that neither of them are really trying to make this happen, judging by the actions on both of their parts.

secondly layzie, i've known nick for 20 years, we grew up played sports and went to school together, still talk and hangout and hes the one who taught me jiu jitsu, along with ALL of our friends, i know u post all these incredibly lame ass videos except the ONE highlight reel, and that u rock the 209 and all this bullshit but lets be honest here, your a weak little beta male swinging from Team lodi's Nuts. (we all know these type of people, for those of us who have been around the fight game a bit)

Does nick know u come on here and stir shit up in such a ridiculous way that ends up creating a VERY negative opinion of nick purely based off of your retarded ass comments, i haven't asked him yet but i certainly will. i mean mothafucker u talk like your the one fighting miller LOL...

Then there was the video or u getting pushed out of the gym and saying your gonna sue because u got punked on camera... LMAO u probably shouldnt have mouthed off about a guy you know u were going to see and in reality u deserved more than what u got.... if i was miller i would have just beat your ass and spent a week in county jail and act like u never existed after that. you basically proved your a pussy and a weak ass troll in the guise of a broke ghetto fabulous internet media member with a cockfaggot camera. congratulations for being the equivalent of all those incredibly lame wigger's on myspace and u tube, posting videos of themselves rapping or pretending that what they are doing is impressive and cool , when in reality its lame and we laugh at you. you probably wish u could make it, but we all just wish your brakes would fucking go out...

ps: ladies and gentleman i have never seen this bitch at our gym ever
1/8/11 7:15 PM
Jamon Shakur
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nickgjj - lol and being a "insider" or "being in the know" at our camp doesn't mean reading the forum at graciefighter.com LOL shit see now hes got me on a roll LOL

1/8/11 7:16 PM
Jamon Shakur

Just when I thought the 209 couldn't get any worse.... They do this...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES!!!
1/8/11 7:20 PM
GriffinQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
1/8/11 7:22 PM
Stinky Pinky
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh dear
1/8/11 7:24 PM
JT42382
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
1/8/11 7:24 PM
NHB USA
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/11 7:27 PM
NHB USA
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe this guy "Nickgjj".  Dude only has 85 posts since 2005,  please get Nick's opinion on this for us!

1/8/11 7:34 PM
ShanTheMan
1141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

harsh
Cutthr0at
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie the Savage outted as Layzie the Salvage?

Tune in at 11 to find out!
1/8/11 7:35 PM
kottusch

haha, damn...

there can never be enough drama..I love it
1/8/11 7:37 PM
da Vinci 81
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ouch. If that was actually legit I feel a little bad for the guy.
1/8/11 7:38 PM
CaSz

Woohoo! Gotta love a slice of reality!
1/8/11 7:39 PM
JT42382
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/11 7:38 PM
 Watch Layzie jump ship to Mayhem's side
 LMFAO
1/8/11 7:40 PM
RNunberg
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is getting pathetic.
1/8/11 7:42 PM
Hail 2 Da Thief

Wow this is embarrassing!
1/8/11 7:42 PM
dark Winter day

Mother of God.
1/8/11 7:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
845 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how does Mayhem's peepee taste Layzie?
1/8/11 8:00 PM
catbath
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we know for sure that the person who wrote this is really friends with Nick?

If so, damn...
1/8/11 8:09 PM
Archer0545

Lol.....damn!
1/8/11 8:10 PM
NHB USA

catbath - Do we know for sure that the person who wrote this is really friends with Nick?

If so, damn...
Well he has less than 100 posts in over 6 years, I would think a fake would be from a 2010 troll account or something.  The way this guy speaks is legit, imo.  He knows Layzie is making Nick, & the whole GracieFighter camp, for the matter, look like shit so he said something.  He did say we was gunna ask Nick his opinion on LTS.

1/8/11 8:13 PM
asbury

use of cockfaggot should be a clue
1/8/11 8:13 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Oh shit...
1/8/11 8:23 PM
nickgjj

Yes im legit, we played for the Lodi huskies pop Warner floor all team, he went to morada middle I went to Lodi middle , we both went to tokay high school where he got cut from out Freshman football team before he stopped coming to high school, he started training at the animal house gym at 16, I started training at 19 at Torres pacific coast Martial arts. Our first jiu jitsu school. Hell even tim mckenzie was on our team back then. Anymore questions? I can go into more detail but there are things I'm sure nick wouldnt want me to put out there. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.