UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> To Justin Flores

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/10/11 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
judoblackbelt
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ forum member Empire posted your judo highlight video and the members are very impressed and have some specific questions for you. Thread is title "man,this dude's BJJ is of the chain". They ask me questions about you but I would rather they hear the comments from you. Sidebar- I last saw you compete at the Nationals in Virginia Beach. You were injured at the time(wrist?) and we spoke briefly. Thanks,
1/10/11 10:34 PM
Empire
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sidebar 2 - i was in jest when saying your bjj is off the chain. i know it is 100 percent sambo w/ a mix of ari bolden's submissions 101.

anyways, probably one of my favorite highlights out there. real nice.

wish you much success.
1/11/11 12:50 PM
judoblackbelt
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Justin for replying on the BJJ forum. The members are really into their BJJ and sharing their knowledge. Your judo style is a hit with them because of how you integrated ground work that is more bjj like with the arm bar submissions than judo.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.