UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> im here

1/10/11 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tractor
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i live in michigan now. i want to fight. i also want to train? i live in grand haven. any ideas?
1/10/11 7:10 PM
natebrow
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how far are you willing to drive? theres two good schools in grand rapids which is like 35 45 min drive. ryan bow and clint crabtree both have schools there.
1/10/11 7:23 PM
Tractor
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have trained with Clint and he choked me unconscious ..... Haha just kidding. Who is ryan and what is his school?
1/11/11 8:56 PM
natebrow
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idk what his school is called, ive never personaly been there. i just know hes a pro fighter with a school in gr. I think he spent most of his career fighting in japan
1/13/11 9:11 PM
judoblackbelt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New Breed jujitsu is in Holland, Mi close to Grand Haven. http://newbreedjujitsu.com. A judo blackbelt that I know from Portage Mi trains there also. He gives the school high marks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.